Attached: hqdefault.jpg (480x360, 15K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/Yv9dQ216A10
youtu.be/rlW5GiCIS64
twitter.com/Fresherluke/status/1123047523780681728
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

I don't wanna google it
What the fuck is OP talking about?

Story? Wtf is going on. Also why is Disney dropping 4 episodes every Sunday? Missed some episodes with globgar

Where are the proofs (original post that talked about this)

Shut the fuck up, Nefcy. Your vision is fucking shit. Who the hell cares what this turd-looking retard wants.
Look at that derp face. Is this the face of an intellectual? she looks like a fucking waitress, no wait even those look better, she looks like a fucking redneck who milks the cow at 5 AM.

Someone post the context of the story. Also when is the final episode airing?

Are you talking about Star wasn’t supposed to be an actual Princess?

A girl with some mental disorder thinks she's a magical princess from another dimension.

Attached: Cashew.jpg (600x927, 129K)

Nefcy is the one who had blackmail over Disney,otherwise she wouldn't have been given a shitty show to run in the first place.

>implying that stvfoe is a shitty show
Wow.
Unbased

but she doesn't have a mental disorder. she's just a fun person you fucking uncultured angryfag.

The tables have turned

>>Fun

Attached: tumblr_nnai3yg5Tx1rrl7leo2_640.jpg (600x927, 304K)

literally what is this literal garbage?

Please remember the current status quo
>There is a mysterious sludge under Echo Creek
>It messes with your mind
The cuckquean is slowly going to cuck us out of the entire canonicity of everything that happened in the show.

(This user was later killed that morning)

>The cuckquean is slowly going to cuck us out of the entire canonicity of everything that happened in the show.

atleast that would make the show semi-interesting, if true.

However, Disney will never allow her to go there. It will be a fairy tail ending with Star and Marco 4eva.

May 19.

i'm not killed faggot

Yeah disney's fucked up scheduling has made my DVR miss a shit ton of episodes. I know i can just sail the seas to find them but it's a convenience thing.

what blackmail is OP talking about?

some sex tape with Nefcy's husband cucking her

If you can DVR them, you should also be able to catch up easily on the DisneyNOW app. I'm honestly impressed by how easy it is to use. CN's app looks even shittier by comparison.

Attached: Better use this to your advantage before Disney+ comes out.png (512x512, 175K)

Fuck this show.

The latest episodes may have been some of the better ones to come from Season 4, but it still pisses me off that the show's writers don't know how to subtly give off foreshadowing.

Pic related would've been a bigger surprise had they not been so obvious about hinting at its future significance back in the Season 3 finale. Why did they feel the need to belittle their audience by holding onto this shot for an extra second with a dramatic musical sting? These amateurs should've taken some notes from Steven Universe.

Attached: Queen Moon is so fucking sexy, it's not even funny.png (1920x1080, 1.72M)

Guys?
Holy shit
Guys
What if
Ok hear me out here guys
Guys
What if Ash was in a coma?

damn you're an idiot

Attached: I miss Broad City.png (911x585, 781K)

hahahahah is that actually real? Is there some EZPZ video I can watch on this scandal? So Cuckqueen Nefcy is cucked in real life? How would it be used to blackmail her if she likes it?

I'm so fucking glad that Disney is finally ridding itself of this shitshow. We all know the only reason Star vs lasted this long was so it could try and hold the mantle up before Gravity Falls's true successors eventually came.

Along with DuckTales, the shows in pic related will finally make Disney cartoons bearable again.

Attached: The Future of Disney Television Animation.jpg (1958x1224, 2.5M)

>Star Vs is literally Invader Zim but with a magical girl

Have some respect for Invader ZIM.

Attached: 516944A0-1F96-498E-8D96-3F864B726A56.gif (320x269, 232K)

Yeah, maybe back in the first two seasons

That sounds hot.

>we know jack shit about Owl House
>Amphibia seems like it's gonna be less plot heavy than Gravity Falls
I'm hoping both shows will be really good, but I wouldn't be surprised if one or both are shit. Don't count your chickens.

>Of the escalator

I just noticed Nefcy and hubby in the background.

(new end theme)
Star's deposed and really useless
Tom dumped her cause she's lame
There is nothing left for her now
but riding Marco's tiny candy cane

OHHH IT'S THE ECLIPSA SHOW
MINA WON'T DEFEAT HER
CAUSE GLOBGOR WILL EAT HER

Could still work as a final moments of the last episode. Star wakes up and it was all a dream during math class.

but then I have to go looking again.
Like i said user, it's a convenience thing. I'm not so into the show that I have to see everyone.
It turns from "i got time i can watch this now." to "I got time, now i have to hunt down a way to watch this."

>now i have to hunt down
LURK MOAR

The show would unironically redeem itself in this case.

cool!

on the video a killer who mudered a gay lawyer by the order of ukrainian SBU because ukrainian president got fear that maidan state must release russian citizens, which were kidnapped by ukrainian government and acused to be russian spies.

youtu.be/Yv9dQ216A10

Attached: 13157244-6998117-image-a-48_1557158515813.jpg (634x421, 91K)

oups here the right link!

youtu.be/rlW5GiCIS64

Sabrina Cotugno obtained a video of Daron Nefcy watching her husband Bobby Miller having sex with Juliana Hansen. While Daron has established herself pretty well with her show, Bobby is just beginning to catch breaks (directed the new Critters movie, and has some other promising projects on the horizon) and she didn't want this to damage his career. Some people would find the dirty talk in the video pretty offensive. Also, Juliana did some voice work on Nefcy's show, and while the sex was all consensual, she wanted to avoid any hint of impropriety in light of the #MeToo movement.

>Sabrina Cotugno obtained a video of Daron Nefcy watching her husband Bobby Miller having sex with Juliana Hansen.

this is Jeff. Jeff did counting..

Attached: _106821331_porter-epa.jpg (976x649, 121K)

bitch did you read the fucking chain. I don't care about this show enough to pirate it. If i have to put effort into watching it, i just don't give a fuck.

Fuck it's only been 2 days of summer and i already hate this board again.

It’s not hunting, though. The DisneyNOW app has the episodes clearly listed in a well-organized display.

I’m no shill, but I’d even go as as far as to say the app is more convenient than your DVR. If you pay for cable, you might as well use DisneyNOW’s easy-to-access library.

it's a shitpost made by brain dead retards who think a single individual is responsible for all the troubles a show has, mainly they try and pin everything on cutungo, when in reality it's a complex matter involving the sr not knowing when to pull in the reigns an over focus on shipping drama, and disney ordering additional seasons too the point where the crew has to wing it in order to fill the episodes order rather than just letting the show die.

Brb making this official.

Well if it isn't the Queen of Mewni.
Or should I say, the Queen Who Lost Mewni...

Attached: [StarClub] Doop-Doop - Brittas Tacos S4E15 [720P].mkv_snapshot_20.28.jpg (449x556, 75K)

I wonder who is behind all the shitposts/lies about all of these animators, artists, and creators.

Attached: Luke_Weber.png (400x400, 102K)

This looks exactly like a shitty comic that I made back in 2006/2006, even same plot and setting. I guess my teenage self wasn’t too original.

just make an explicit full on shota dicc succ bikini cowboy sequel faggot!

This is bullshit. Where did this rumor started?

Attached: Doyouhaveasinglecioussatisfact.png (760x572, 247K)

She don’t grammer [sic]

A leak from an insider.

>Be rich enough to have men carry you around.
>Be too poor to be able to afforce more than one guy with abs.
Fucking pleb.

it's bullshit and anyone who isn't a spite filled retard knows it.

If that was rue then Star vs would be actually watchable.

This sounds too made up to be true.

*quean
ftfy

I wish I could have met Nefcy when she visited Amsterdam. The entire day, I kept saying, "I'll go a little later, I'll go a little later..." And when I got there, they told me she left.

Why is cuck quean spelled with an "a" in it?

There's probably some archaic language reason but it's just the way it is.

Does Daron cuck Bobby, too?

Asking for a friend.

quean
/kwiːn/
nounARCHAIC
an impudent or badly behaved girl or woman.
a prostitute.

It's also apparently an archaic Scottish word for woman.

bruh

>2 days of summer
It's spring.

In this instance we're using it as the short form of cuckquean.

WOOOOT! SHIPPING TIIIME BAYBEES!

Attached: what_time_is_it.jpg (739x1081, 91K)

Ok cool, thanks.

that's an insult for Invader Zim

This.
Thats all you are good at Luke, dont squander it

Invader Zim deserves to be insulted.

Attached: Star.vs.the.Forces.of.Evil.S04E14.Cornonation.1080p.WEBRip.AAC.2.0.x264-SRS.mkv_snapshot_18.56.jpg (1920x1080, 638K)

is there weber drama? i thought all he did was do some mildly cringy SU drawings.

Drawing SU period is cringey.

Attached: Star.vs.the.Forces.of.Evil.S04E18.Mama.Star.Ready.Aim.Fire.1080p.WEBRip.AAC.2.0.x264-SRS.mkv_snapsho (1920x1080, 641K)

That’s literally all Luke ever did. Yea Forums was just bored and wanted to stir up imaginary drama. That fake EZPZ bullshit is the worst thing to infect this board.

Attached: C1826469-003C-456A-816B-8E75637B7189.jpg (773x1000, 105K)

thanks, i see
i can understand drawing this, but why the fuck did he put it on the internet

he worked on it. they paid him.

there's a huge market for self-shipping these days
even if it's another person you just feel happy for them, though i prefer disguising it by shipping "maladot" (peridot is me in a peridot suit)

Top kek my dude. Here's your (you).

Should of had pitched it.

>user says this while using a Star vs pic, from Season 4 no less

Attached: Enid eyeroll.gif (500x254, 582K)

t. SvtFoE fan

Attached: 882CFFC4-C335-4939-A886-A59FF0747D67.jpg (644x500, 39K)

Isn't that called 8th grade syndrome.

My friend and I made a shared Deviantart account and made some comic pages together with the same character, but that didn’t go too far. Oh well, the character has evolved a lot from then.

Those are fighting words

>Chunibyo (中二病 Chūnibyō) is a Japanese colloquial term that translates to "middle-school second-year syndrome" or "eighth-grader syndrome", typically used to describe early teens who have delusions of grandeur, that desperately want to stand out that they have convinced themselves they have hidden knowledge or secret powers.

>The term was coined by radio personality Hikaru Ijūin in 1999 where he was describing the childish aspirations of middle-school students as if it were some kind of syndrome he had contracted. In 2009, Ijūin made a statement disavowing the idea as it had changed from a light-hearted remark to a condition that was studied seriously in psychology.

>In 2008, light novel author Hyōya Saegami wrote a book called Chuunibyou Toriatsukai Setsumei Sho (中二病取扱説明書), or "Chunibyo user manual" in which he identifies three types of Chunibyos: DQN, who act like delinquents; Subculture, who go against the mainstream trends; and Evil Eye, who aspire to have special powers.

>Literary critic Boshi Chino expressed that he would like to give the novel Don Quixote the subtitle "Chūnibyō Starting from 50 Years Old" from the vicious cycle observable within the work characterized by of "the protagonist's viewing of the world through colored glasses" causing "the people around him to play along in order to avoid denying his delusions, but in the end only causing the protagonist to succumb more and more to those delusions".

Last 'insider leak' I heard said that Hirsch fucked his female coworkers to give them tv shows. I wish it was real, but it sounds fake af.

What's the one on the left about? I won't watch it but the mc looks cute.

Girl goes to school to learn witchcraft and it turns out her master is actually into /ll/ and tries to violently molest Brown Sugar on a regular basis. She has adventures because she doesn't want to go home to the Inuyasha knock-off and quests with an Alola Cubone.

>not ‘Them’s fightin’ words’

Attached: B6285390-124D-4EFA-886F-79211D8999AD.gif (245x262, 1.51M)

the last insider leak that was legit was the big hero six leak user that regularly shows up in threads with production material as proof.
this guy is spouting more shitpost bullshit coined by some anons and a tripfag, you can find the summary for the Owl house on the web, but in essence it's a fantasy setting show about a girl who learns magic from a renegade witch while living in a demon world, the genre title is horror comedy, and the sr/ team have shown off there at least capable of using disturbing imagery.

Attached: Gloss.jpg (1280x720, 102K)

Fuck off.

>The Owl House, created and exec produced by Dana Terrace (DuckTales) is a horror-comedy series that follows Luz, a self-assured teenage human girl who accidentally stumbles upon a portal to the Demon Realm. There she befriends a rebellious witch, Eda, and an adorably tiny warrior, King. Despite not having magical abilities, Luz pursues her dream of becoming a witch by serving as Eda’s apprentice at the Owl House and ultimately finds a new family in an unlikely setting.

Attached: I want to fuck Eda, HARD.jpg (2448x3264, 3.1M)

Apparently, he pwn'd us. Hard
twitter.com/Fresherluke/status/1123047523780681728
There's more to the story really. Here's a short summary.
>Once there was an actually very good artist by the name of Luke Weber come from the Land Down Under where women glow and men plunder. This will be important later
>Comes to Murika
>Works on numerous shows and companies.
>During this time creates /ss/ comic known as Bikini Cowboy, like many animators in the industry (Ian, Faust, Sugar, and others) he found Yea Forums and used it to promote his webcomic and himself.
>While working at Jib Jab he met Dana Terrace
>Falls in love, too much of a pussy to ask her out. Trust me, fellas, it's not that hard.
>In comes a short Jew known as Alex Hirsch, asks Dana Terrace out (he didn't steal her from you Luke ya crybaby).
>Dana and Alex's relationship glow while Luke plunders
>Luke is also an insufferable faggot.
>He drew a knife at a fellow co-worker
>While working on a storyboard for a show THAT WASNT HIS, he refused to follow directions because it strayed too far from his vision. Yeah he is one of those guys
>Im sure he became hated by every artist in the industry.
>Is kicked out of the industry
>Claims he is blacklisted for his conservative views. Btw, Butch Hartman and Brad Bird are conservatives and still work, funny that
>But Luke had a plan B, to publish his magnum opus: Bikini Cowboy.
>It failed like everything in his life
>I guess this set him off, because he then went to EZPZ (an E;R ripoff and slanderous Jew) and told him a bunch of lies about all the animators who had "wronged" him
>Coincidentally the EZPZ video kept getting Spammed with threads on Yea Forums
>Yea Forums finds out who EZPZ's anonymous source is, reveal him to be a cucked failed artist with a grudge worse than Elliot Rodgers
>Coincidentally the threads stopped.
>He still lurks here, the tweet above proves this.
>He's probably in this thread right now, hi Luke, say hi to Luke Weber everybody

Attached: 1543269573601.png (334x346, 127K)

>clown meme
about as subtle as a wall full of bullet holes.

What's with all these Disney shows promoting friendly demons to children?

even in the canonical actual show
>fun
good one.

left = no info
right = it's gonna be quirky trash
yeah, no.

Whatever happened to the general? Also is there a source for new episodes?

So a chunibyo is a teen in general.

she literally isn't in charge anymore
cuntungo ruined her show

your an idiot meme spouter, news flash cartoons have multiple directors.

Bikini Cowboy failed?

>user counters him while posting one of the worst designed cartoons ever that only gets acknowledgement here by SUfags because it was made by the fat nigger Sugar was plowing

>He drew a knife at a fellow co-worker
That was Joe Pitt.
Honestly Id be surprised if even a quarter of what you posted is true.

Who?

how did Yea Forums find out that luke was the anonymous tip ?

A storyboarder who disappeared around the time Manzi told us about the xacto knife incident (around the time s2 premiered), unlike Weber who was on board GF until the very end and thus makes little sense as being the culprit.
There is some evidence that Luke leaked to EZPZ, mainly him recommending the video on his twitter, but all of the "Alex cucked Luke with Dana xd" shit is just Yea Forums (or possibly even industry insiders) making erotic fanfiction to make it seem like he has an ulterior motive.

if he didn't hold a grudge against alex and didn't pull off a knife, then why was he blacklisted?

How was he blacklisted that early if he worked on the GF finale? The knife incident was when Manzi still posted, so before Alex cheated on her around the time of the s2b gap.

anybody have a webm or gif of Hpoo warning Marco not to go to Mewni?

A chuuni is a dude who jacks off in the school's bathroom, wears a cowboy hat to his prom, grows out a pube beard to look like an adult, and tries to look at other dudes' dicks in the bathroom / lockers to see how his size compares to the football players, all while indulging in animangos and MMOs and having a TeamSpeak girlfriend. Also, he doesn't know how to drive, and makes him mom drive him to the pizzaria on the street corner for free food on her dole despite being in his 20s.

>a dude who jacks off in the school's bathroom
I did that once when I was in high school.

Didn't everyone jack off in the bathroom at school, especially when tight pants became a thing?

Been a while since I last watched Invader Zim, but did it really focused on romance and shipping as much as Star vs. does, user?

I don't know I am not american.