Hopes for August?

Hopes for August?

Like maybe Stephen Anderson will reveal what he is working on?

A sequel to some other movie?

Attached: 780w-350h_d23-expo-2019-logo-banner.jpg (780x350, 44K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=-_4LhiX8ha0
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

It's gonna be peak Frozen II & SJW shit.

Is Zootopia SJW shit?

zero.
literally everything by disney nowadays has to be feminist or sjw crap

Have fun being irrelevant!

I've wanted Zootopia 2 for years, but I have a feeling it wouldn't be the same without Rich Moore.

I just want Judy and Nick to be married that's all. :(

I don't mind. There is still Byron Howard, Josie Trinidad, Jim Reardon and Jared Bush.

Confirm a Caballeros release please
Stretch goal: a single non-ip park attraction

It will peak on Frozen 2, Rise of The Skywalker, Phase 4 don't expect the Mutants or F4 , Disney+ content and maybe, just MAYBE, somenthing about Amphibia and The Owl House, but i doubt it

Shitposting aside, what the hell is the D23 expo? I've heard past expos get mentioned from time to time but I don't know anything about it besides being some Disney-themed con where animators and Imagineers talk about random stuff.

Anything interesting happen in past expos? Serious question since I know pretty much nothing about it.

>Anything interesting happen in past expos?
A lot, i only remember D23 of 2015 because HOLY SHIT
>the announce of Capt. America 3 being Civil War
>the announce of the Pixar Sequels, along with Coco (and yes, including Incredibles 2)

Zootopia was announced in 2013.

They usually announce future projects, but that's about all I know.

Non ip? What would that be?

Disney's official bi-annual con they use to announce new film and park stuff and as you said, Imagineering/Animator panels delving into film and park history or the making of recent projects. Also, Disney Archives curated exhibits.

They rotate the D23 Expo with the smaller Destination D events in between that go full-on park history mode at Walt Disney World, though they have more of a camera ban for Destination D's panels.

somewhat:

youtube.com/watch?v=-_4LhiX8ha0

I want to know more about the alleged game shows on Disney+. Apparently there's a cooking competition show to design a new dish for the Disney Parks? Could be kino.

I appreciate it. Feel free to drop some more info if you'd like. Might get me to follow this year.

> designing new kinds of chocolate animal feces
> kino

I agree

Attached: pooptreats.jpg (600x450, 53K)

who all made a terrible movie which had to be retooled by John Lasseter and Rich Moore.

Attached: pixar saw some shit.png (1366x768, 1.92M)

Nuclear level trigger warning:

> Lasseter

>details on spiderman ride.
>details on antman ride, hopefully not that intensely boring shit the east got.
>opening day for gondolas
>the toy story sit down resturant for toy story land in disneyworld that's supposedly coming.
>the new overlay for rafiki's planet watch
>what the fuck happened to runaway railway
>FIXING THE FUCKING YETI FINALLY.
>the exact details about the light saber building thing.
>ANYTHING ON FUCKING EPCOT.

Ip referring to intellectual property
Essentially a new ride on a original-designed idea that's not based on any previously-existing franchise. Like Expedition Everest or Haunted Mansion

What's the hubbub over the Tiki Bar? What the hell is that thing anyway? I saw it in passing while going over Defunctland recommendations and can't make heads or tails of it.

Figment! Figment! Figment!

REEEEE all you want, he put Disney animation on its legs again.

>he thinks they'll fix the yeti ever

Attached: 1518323226852.jpg (350x309, 14K)

Does anyone seriously believe that considering how much money it would cost? I'd love to see it happen but it just feels kind of sad at this point.

Just tell Iger that the Yeti is an IP franchise and he'll put out the money faster then you can finish the sentence

They need to put a Yeti in the next Guardians of the Galaxy film.

Attached: a-guardians-of-the-galaxy-ride-is-replacing-the-tower-of-terror-in-disneyland-next-summer--heres-how (1190x595, 131K)

I think Reardon was in Moore's posse.

Attached: 1519267995494.jpg (576x646, 62K)

And like that, a christmas overlay on Mission: Breakout