Whose the next big villain for the MCU after Thanos

Whose the next big villain for the MCU after Thanos.

Attached: seven-popular-marvel-characters-who-defeated-thanos-comics-1550462068.jpg (728x455, 161K)

Rolling for Will Ferrell as Galactus

Kang

Galactus.

A clown from space station 13

Suicide Squad 2

Attached: 1b6c9a17f34ca65b-600x338.jpg (600x338, 82K)

Public burnout/disinterest

Thunderbolt/Red Hulk

Galactus.
And they'll all die and Deadpool will have to save the day.

When "superhero fatigue" sets in 9 years after the initial prediction, people will still go "I told you so" and I hate it.

I thought Skrulls would be the next lead-in event but they've turned them into dindu nuffin immigrants now. So probably something Celestial.

The Maestro
Toxic masculinity
X-men
The Celestials

Based Doom will appear in a Loki-style role in the next films. Norman Osborn will lead the Thunderbolts against New Asgard like in the Siege event. Namor will fight Black Panther in one of his movies. All three will unite and be the leaders of the Cabal/evil Illuminati that is trying to avert Galactus' arrival to earth. Screencap this.

Some nerd said Namor was hinted at in the movie

Yup. Okoye mentions underwater earthquakes below Wakanda territory I think. Could be set up to have Namor as the villain of BP2.

The Justice league

Zemo and the Masters of Evil
Doctor Doom
Kang
Annihilus
Ultron & The Phalanx
In that order.

Hammer when he got snapped back outside of prison.

Galactus
Dr. Doom
Magneto
The Beyonder
Symbiotes
Mephisto
Decepticons

Attached: a3ee97b62705e6adc3520b9d99493c3f.jpg (384x640, 84K)

Kevin Feige

Ultimate Reed Richards

I admit I just want furries.

Attached: High Evolutionary.jpg (960x1600, 144K)

>Toxic masculinity

I think they covered that in 'Iron Man'.
Obadiah Stane is pretty much the ultimate allpha male.

I reckon High Evolutionary could be a big surprise if handled right

>Can use him to explain the origins of the X-Men and tie his MCU origin in with Mr Sinister somehow
>Creator of Rocket
>Can be used to rally the X-Men, Fantastic Four, and Avengers together in conflict in some scenario

parallel universe Thanos

Keanu Reeves as Kang the Conqueror, Adam Driver as Scarlet Centurion, Ezra Miller as Rama-Tut, and Finn Wolfhard as Iron Lad

Also makes Adam Warlock into space jesus.
Aren't Rama-Tut and Kang the same person?

I also guess through some bullshit you could say he was also the one that created the spider that bit Peter too.

All of the ones I listed are the same person at different points in his life, that's his whole shtick

And who plays Immortus?

>His deadbeat son is awkwardly flirting with a visibly uncomfortable Captain Marvel

Perhaps keep things Earth-bound for a phase or two, so Norman Osborn, Masters of Evil, and Dr. Doom, etc.

Attached: C07CA3FC-3342-488F-9A80-DA7D835266A5.jpg (194x259, 14K)

it's a 50/50 that Kang will be annoyed or pleased when he finds out that time has been altered with

Attached: kang.jpg (939x1288, 214K)

High Evolutionary seems like more of a Guardians villain than an Avengers one, especially if the theory about him being Rocket's creator is true.

I don't wanna say Atoadaso... But, Atoadaso

>Endgame inadvertantly created Kang

DC fans are so sad

Ooooooo.... THAT I like.

Kang
Dormammu now theres no Time Stone
Resurgence of Hydra under Viper or Gorgon
Galactus
Mephisto

Kang and by extension Doom

>Rocket discovers he is not alone, there is a whole race like him
>All his trials so far have prepared him to be their savior
>He is completely badass, the furry (or Ani-Men) equivalent of Captain America and he is drowning in pussy

god i fucking hate the beyonders outfit

Dr Doom as the new Loki
i really want to see Shuma-Goroth as a universe ending threat

The diminishing box office receipts

Mephisto is a very cinematic villain, but these movies aren't cinematic at all so I'm conflicted.

If they do the Evolutionary, I hope they also do Bova and Superbeast.

Maybe a Black Panther vehicle with Achebe and Doctor Strange, where it turns out he's possessed by Mephisto?

Wasn't Scarlet Centurion from the Squadron Supreme universe?

>Stark STILL creates his own enemies even when he's dead

Attached: 1556769865250.png (960x656, 1.1M)

14 movie arc leading to the ultimate villian, paste pot pete

They have a lot of super powerful beings to pick from. But are they going to do another 7 year build up like they did with Thanos from Avengers to Endgame? IMO they can't top Thanos, he was basically a really good villain by the somewhat low standards of a super hero movie marketed to mainstream audiences. Galactus would be cool but whats his motivation? He's hungry. Thanos was a maniac who thought by killing everyone he was actually saving them.

Attached: 1556946554690.jpg (1060x1600, 656K)

Jake Gyllenhal is actually the Beyonder, you're welcome and I'm sorry simultaneously

Thunderbolts as reverse Avengers would be meta which Disney enjoys.
So a couple of villains appear in the next couple of movies and slowly get recruited into a team.

My theory
Sam against radicalized cults
BP against Namor, Kingdom against Kingdom
Culminating in Thunderbolts 1 with Norman as Gouverneur or Pres.
Then Kang as teaser as a secret big bad due to time shenigans.
Then slowly the Thunderbolts become good guy stick

Endfight, Kangs reveals himself to be either Tony/Cap/Vision/Quicksilver/Coulson.

Paste Pot Pete and his heterosexual life-partner Asbestos (cough) Man.

>Coulson is Kang
RICHAAAAAAARDS
WHAT HAVE YOU DONE

doom

>by the time the next big bad is defeated, most of us would have kids

Not sure if want

I have existed since the dawn of the world and shall exist when the last star falls from the sky. Though in this life I have taken the form of Marvel, I am all men as I am no man and therefore am a God.

Attached: Caligula.jpg (728x947, 107K)

Kang then, perhaps. The man from the future, who is the ultimate expression of the most primitive drive of man: to conquer.

They're already doing Evil Coulson over on Agents of SHIELD.

I don't care since I am in no danger of that.
You get older, I stay the same age.

Seriously. It's starting to get slightly freaky.

>There are people who actually believe shit like this.

Fucking Lol

So who is he going to play?

Oh, hey, HE could be Immortus.

>end credits sequence
>we see clips of the final battle of endgame playing
>hear a voice rewinding and speeding up the footage
>stops on Old Cap talking to Sam
>Kang steps into frame and narrows his eyes
Would be even better if Kang turned out to be a version of Reed

Silvermane.

Kang
Korvac
The Celestials
Mephisto
The Skrulls
Doctor Doom
Phalanx
Annihilus
The Cancerverse
The Beyonder

So many options

>Korvac
I legit forgot this dude even existed. Korvac could be someone Kang sends to probe things out in the past.

Leave Captain Marvel to me.

Attached: Deathbird.jpg (425x778, 112K)

In terms of single villains: Doom, Kang, Shuma-Gorath, Galactus, Norman Osborn, or Mister Sinister.

And teams: Dark Avengers, Thunderbolts, Masters of Evil, or X-Men (if they decide to do X-Men vs. Avengers eventually).

Also, I find it funny nobody here wants Skrulls. Haha

>Skrulls
Because Captain Marvel wasted them by making them good guys and having them fuck off to another galaxy.

Kang would be a logical choice now the multiverse is going to be a thing, not to mention all the time shit in Endgame.

You should read the What if where Korvac fucking murders his universe. Best thing that What if ever gave us

Super Skrull is a hero and so is their princess. Do not vilify Skrulls.

Attached: Skrull Princess.jpg (742x1098, 109K)

>next BIG villain?
>earthquakes on earth AND on other worlds
How is everyone not saying galactus/celestial eggs?

oh right. I forgot because I still haven't seen Cap Marvel.
was she in the movie?

The Kree had heroes too. The Skrulls will have extremists and villains.

I don't know, I never saw it.

Hey remember that time Galactus ate the Skrull throneworld and they went into a galaxy-spanning civil war and Nebula's mercenary army started to fuck them over?
That was fun.

If they're looking at doing Young Avengers, a long term story of Iron Lad fighting an enemy that he's destined to become in the end could be interesting, like a longer Anakin story.

Needs more Adam Pally

Doom will 100% become the next recurring villain like Loki, in fact, I strongly believe he'll debut earlier than the F4

The next big bad will be Kang or Annihilus. They are the logical step up from Thanos

Feige said they'll be splitting the cosmic and earth-based stories so Kang for Avengers and Annihilus for the rest of the universe, as God intended.

Attached: Annihilation.png (1114x1718, 4M)

>I thought Skrulls would be the next lead-in event but they've turned them into dindu nuffin immigrants now.
That's only Talos' group. Feige said there are and will be other Skrull's out there with bad intentions

Thanos killed half the population because when a planet reaches a certain level of life Galactus shows up to eat it.

Attached: Galactus.jpg (279x448, 42K)

Can Marvel's long-game plan produce true kino like Requiem?

Attached: Norrin's funeral.jpg (1280x1998, 397K)

Galactus isn't a Thanos-type villain. He's like a giant wall or bigger threat. The real next Thanos will be someone like Doom, Onslught, Annihilus or Kang like most are suspecting

Annihilus

If they do Annihilus I hope they pluck a version of Thanos from some other timeline to help them defeat Annihilus

Attached: Tumblr_lobmeeK8Ac1qis6pso1_500.jpg (500x333, 30K)

But Thanos was on Annihilus' side during Annihilation.

ennui

Santa.

Attached: 1557195626770.jpg (588x308, 46K)

>Rolling on the floor
>shrieking
>Pulling on hair/ feathers
>The bras can't survive the onslaught
>Nova and Gladiator exchange a glance of mutual understanding

What I don't get is how Kelsey is so strong. Even back then Carol was a Class 50. 50! She may be an atavistic Shi'ar, but how does that give her super powers? She can even fly due and has hollow bones to accomodate it.

Veranke was trying to conquer Earth and enslave its people. She courted Death, and behold, she is Death's bride.

>was she in the movie?

Nope.
Talos should have been Dorrek, though.

>The bras can't survive the onslaught
>Nova and Gladiator exchange a glance of mutual understanding
Kek.

I was introduced to Kang via the EMH cartoons, so it was weird to find out he was some human guy called Nathaniel Richards later on. Based on the EMH portrayal I assumed he was an alien ruler from the future and always a powerful emperor.

From what I can gather...

Far From Home: Mysterio
Black Widow: Taskmaster
WandaVision: Chthon
Doctor Strange 2: Nightmare

Pretty much has to be.
What type of threat can top Thanos wiping out half of the universe?..

Annihilus wiping out all of it?

And not neatly, clinically, like dust being blown away on the wind... no. Messily. A protracted massacre that nobody can stop. Like Ghenghis Khan, except he's not offering you the option of surrender.

If Annihilus becomes the next Thanos, I wonder how they're going to get the general audience on board with basically a giant green bug person. Thanos may be a big purple grape man but he had gravitas even in the source material.

Annihilus is basically a ranting rage monster

Rumored Black Panther 2: Namor

Attached: Annihilus.jpg (750x400, 79K)

>What type of threat can top Thanos wiping out half of the universe?..
Thanos wiping out the whole univers.

Oh wait.

ONLY ANNIHILUS MAY LIVE
REEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Attached: Annihilus.jpg (415x390, 115K)

Thanos wiped out the universe but the story was mainly focused on Earth. We didn't see the whole universe and every planet we'd visited previously getting dusted. Both IW and EG's "big battles" were also concentrated to just one location on Earth. Also, Thanos initially wanted to keep half the population alive out of benevolance

The next step up would be the guy who wages war on every world simultaneously and doesn't give a shit about the rest of life

I'd rather the next phase or two focus more on self contained adventures and opening up more of the MCU and post snap world

Have him be working with another villain like Kang or Galactus and the entertainment coming from how he's plotting the entire time to screw over his partner whenever the opportunity presents itself. MCU hasn't exactly explored villains having a massive internal power struggle that much or that well before.

The Beyonder, complete with jacket

Rocket stated Earth emitted a massive energy signal, so they can use that to explain why the next villain, if he isn't from Earth/the present, is drawn to Earth.

Oh no they cast a black man as Beyonder!

Attached: Blackonder.png (231x372, 217K)