ALWAYS REMEMBER BEAST; MUTANT AND _________

ALWAYS REMEMBER BEAST; MUTANT AND _________

Attached: AFFAAE25-0DF9-42D9-A4D6-7EF2458E31FF.png (800x451, 404K)

Mugga pls

DEATH TO FLATSCANS!

man, Mystique's costume just got worse and worse, didnt it?

at least she can walk

Attached: Xavier crippled.webm (980x420, 2.93M)

She's going to be blue for like 2 minutes and then die. I bet she told them she'll wear as much make up as they can get on her in an hour, and that's as good as they could do it.

You get some solid Jojo's poses out of both of them if you pause it anywhere in the 2 second mark.

Looks cheap, but at the same time kinda cute. I like it better then her previous skin paint that was reflecting every light in a room

Magneto's stand is Crippled Xavier?

Lawrence was terrible in this. Easily the worst part of the three movies.

It's a very powerful stand, all things considered.

The first Stand ever was when Magneto's brain ghost became Charles' Stand

First Class would have been better without Mystique's involvement. It should have just been Charles and Xavier being buddies before they're split by their ideologies.

>Charles and Xavier

>not wanting a buddy movie with Stewart and McAvoy

Disney's going to turn Beast black right?

No they'll retcon it so Darwin survived Kevin Bacon blowing him up and finally reconstituted himself from atoms.

It's actually really important for the move that Mystique is there as Charles's "sister" and eventually chooses Magneto's side, showing that there are still flaws in Charles's ideology.

Seriously, I get people having a problem with an actress, but seeing so many people blind to basic story themes is absurd. I just have to pretend you're all pretending to be retard at this point.

>He adapted himself into the MCU
>Outliving all the other Fox X-Men
Damn, that is one hell of a mutant power!

Why not use Amelia Voght for that?

Who will get the lone JJJJJEEEEEEEEAAAN scream? Kid from MUD, McAvoy or Lawrence?

While elements of the arc are the same, Mystique was already vastly more popular in just the books, and was one of the standout elements of the original movies.

I will say they should have written Mystique out after Days of Future Past. She doesn't have a real reason to stay around after, as her entire character arc is wrapped up. In Apocalypse she was "gruff older mentor", which is mostly busy work, and even at that she just came off as a person who hates being around kids.

>When your happy-clappy hippy shit is so dumb your own family tells you to fuck off.

Gas the mutants

>Mystique was already vastly more popular in just the books
So? Other than Charles and Mags, the rest of the cast were second-stringers at best. And with Mystique's arc in the prequels - other than accepting herself for how she looks - having NOTHING to do with the Mystique in the original trilogy (at least in the first movie and a half, which were supposedly leading into the original timeline), it would make more sense if Mystique in the prequels wasn't Mystique at all.