Tangled: the Series

Is Fredrick Felonsbane good enough to deserve a spin off of his days as a tyrant who executed thieves in his grief?

Also be honest, user. Would you a Fredrick?

Attached: 1557089407091.jpg (571x1000, 100K)

Other urls found in this thread:

pastebin.com/hE0MPEXx
youtube.com/watch?v=524AlFP6z7Y
scribd.com/doc/299074519/The-Art-of-Tangled-pdf
youtu.be/24rDGWcCg70
youtu.be/bUh0aeMMt10
parsnipsandpastries.com/hazelnut-parsnip-soup-tangled/
youtube.com/watch?v=ePYUB_9SAyw
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Reposting so it doesn't get lost.

Highlight of the previous thread and threadly reminder that Cassandra is Rapunzel's slave/fucktoy and she has no real say in the matter.

Attached: Suffering.jpg (642x3752, 574K)

Fredrick was so horny his father had to change most of the servant girls in every 6 months because they all got pregnant. Then came Arianna and everything changed. She wasn't only beautiful and smart but naughty as hell. Not many people know but Arianna and Willow never had their own lady in waitings. They had fun and experimented with each other. Believe it or not but Arianna had the naughtiest ideas. The wedding however turned the new Queen around. She actually fell in love with Frederick, not to mention the sex. Willow actually lived with them for a while, hoping she can win her sister back (or at least keep a part of her firmly in her hand). But eventually she went too far and tried to seduce the King for fun. After Arianna caught them Willow left the castle and only visits on rare occasions.

Attached: oy8q43Ny0v1r6br3oo1_r1_500.jpg (500x648, 152K)

Rapunzel is the worst friend to have because she's not inherently malevolent. She's selfish and ignorant of other people's emotions. Traits all sociopaths possess. Varian and Cassandra chose to help her out of their own goodness, traits that Rapunzel exploited for her own benefit while completely unaware of how much it was costing them to care for her.

That's why they couldn't tell her how much of a jerk she is to her face, they felt guilty due to her upbringing so they kept helping her, all while piling up resentment every time she let them down.

Since they were guilt tripped into accepting she wasn't at fault, the anger built up until they exploded and drove them both to insanity. Meanwhile Rapunzel went on her merry way to pursue whatever picks her fancy.

To reach her destiny, she will gladly step on the corpses of her followers, using them to build a stairway to her dream. She will offer her friends and lover to unspeakable horrors on a whim, all while keeping that smile on her face.

Attached: I_got_a_dream.png (1241x1387, 1.27M)

New thread so soon? Isn't this the first step towards shitposting cancer generals? We should wait at least a full day. We won't see new material for another several months at least.

Attached: Cap.png (590x257, 23K)

It was requested. I also thought weekly threads would be nice but faggots have no restraint and wanted to discuss

Attached: innocence___rapunzel_fanart_by_catherinesteuer-d9i2r7u.jpg (1024x1448, 304K)

Threads stay quality when we skip a day or two but since the last one had some more activity towards the end i guess its ok.

Are there any theories why Rapunzel's sun drop magic doesn't work anymore?

Attached: D5mQ6MvWkAArZBH[1].jpg (1450x2048, 264K)

I think she's not the Sundrop anymore. She lost the last drops of it when she got her hair cut and healed Eugene.

I think Eugene is now the Sundrop which explains why Rapunzel's hair only activates when she's near him. Rapunzel is now the Moonstone, which gave her the indestructible hair and death magic. She kept the blonde hair because marketing or because she was the Sundrop first. But her hair should be black just like the sun gets covered in an eclipse.

Eugene may have the healing powers but as he says "he doesn't sing".

Attached: Flynn.jpg (1600x1000, 200K)

She's got the decay spell, the automatic shield and the magical nuke

She truly is a WMD. If the other kingdoms realize that, she will be targeted for assassinations.

Attached: tangled__rapunzel_by_daekazu-d2zqzcc.jpg (825x711, 252K)

As the door shut behind her, Cassandra took in her surroundings. She stood at the entrance to Lost Lagoon.
'Great' she thought, 'Another illusion.'
As she ventured into the cove, she heard splashing and giggling. She stopped as her foot caught something. A discarded violet dress.
Rapunzel splashed in the shallows, all grins and giggles. She lit up when she saw Cass and charged over to her, shamelessly nude.
"There you are Cass!" She beamed, taking Cass' withered hand. "The water is SO lovely!"
"I-I can't," Cass stammered, her face turning red as she turned away.
"You can't swim? Don't worry, I'll teach you," Rapunzel crooned as she pawed at Cass' shirt. "Let's get this off so it doesn't get WET!"
"Rapunzel, no! St-stop it! You're... YOU AREN'T REAL!"
Rapunzel froze and dropped her hands from Cass's shirt. Slowly, her expression unreadable, she leaned in and softly, so softly kissed her cheek. Her warm breath tickled her ear as she whispered.
"You're a sharp one. I like that,"

Suddenly, Cass was in the palace kitchen, mountains of dirty dishes in front of her. Her shirt was still wet from Rap's hands.
"Cassandra, what are you doing?" Old Lady Crowley voice interrupted her thoughts. "You can't wash dishes with that hand of yours!"
"What? Don't try to trick me, I know you're not-"
"Hush, we've already established that. I'll wash, you dry." She pulled up a stool and put her hands in the suds. Cass robotically picked up a towel.
"Who are you?" She demanded, with all the force she could muster as she wiped a plate she was handed. It the finest china. The Coronation china.
"There are so many names," Crowley mused as she polished a stubborn spot on a salad fork. "But Xhan Tiri will suffice. What is it you want, Cassandra?"
"What?"
"What is it you want out of life? Love, respect, power? Everybody wants something," she crooned as she pulled a sword out of the foam. "I'll dry this one Cass, Lord knows you can't handle swords anymore."

Cont

Attached: Slut.jpg (736x981, 109K)

Now I wonder which princess is stronger, Rapunzel or crystal mode Kida.

I doubt the attractiveness that OP uses a male pic to lead a Tangled thread.

Cass shook her head clear and saw the dimly lit armory. Her father stood at attention, staring straight ahead.
"Try the bastard sword," he demanded, not even looking as she pathetically try to swing it. Her withered hand had no strength, her healthy one no finesse. She'd seen peasants shovel pig shit with more grace. "Try the hand-and-a half, the rapier, the claymore, mace, flail, axe, shortsword!" He rattled off everything in the armory.
"I can't," she croaked hoarsely. She felt her eyes burn.
"Try the dagger then," he sneered, his features taking on Fitzherbert's. "That's a woman's weapon. Though I can't tell if you wanna put it in Blondie's back or cut her out of her clothes with it!"

She was back with the caravan, they'd stopped for the night. Fitzherbert and Raps cuddled sickeningly by the fire.
"Envy is a green-eyed monster Cass. All the monsters in your life have green eyes, don't they?" Shorty burbled as he sat up from the dirt.
"I'm not jealous of them!" she spat, turning away from them. They were doing a lot more than cuddling now. She put her hands over her ears to drown out the sounds they made.
"That's not what I said."Shorty slurred, stumbling to sit next to her. Envy is wanting what others have. Jealousy is having something and being afraid to lose it. And you... have nothing to lose."

Cont...

Attached: Lewd.jpg (500x688, 59K)

She was at the Alchemist's shack. Quirin's amber sarcophagus was bright green instead of gold, bathing the room in a sickly glow.
"Come on Cass, tell me one way she hasn't let you down!" Varian tutted from atop his father's tomb. "She breaks your heart every day, she ratted you out to EUGENE, she dragged away from your destiny to follow her own," he counted off his withered, blackened fingers. "She'd rather trust the oh so cool Adira than her best friend, and last but not least!" He leapt down from his perch and stalked towards her.

"She crippled you, burnt you, ruined you forever with evil magic. She stole any hope of being a warrior right from your very fingers." Cassandra sunk to her knees and fought back tears. "From the moment she entered your life she has given you nothing but grief. Nothing but heartbreak."
"Why are you telling me this!?" She snarled at him. "If you expect I'll betray her-"
I EXPECT NOTHING, the voice echoed, shattering the illusion and leaving her in a dark void. "Cass wept and looked at her withered rotted hand with shuddering hatred. BUT KNOW THIS. THE SUNDROP ISNT THE ONLY FORCE THAT CAN ACHIEVE MIRACLES.

Cass caught her breath as her hand burned with a green light. She flexed her fingers and found they moved with an unfamiliar strength.

JUST SOMETHING TO THINK ABOUT. NOW GO. YOUR FRIENDS ARE EXPECTING YOU CASSANDRA

Dimly, her restored hand felt a knob in it. Turning it, she opened the door and stepped out into the Sunlight

Attached: Zhan Tiri Awakens.jpg (1056x1920, 572K)

I think Rapunzel is still having sun drop inside herself, otherwise it can’t be explained why only she has reaction with the black rocks which are powered by moonstone. Remember moon cannot shine alone without the sun so it is more evident that Raps is still sun drop. But It is highly possible that part of the sun drop was given to Eugene by Raps’ tear in the movie so that’s why she loses the healing power and she can cast the energy shield only when they hold the hands together.

One more thing, the decay spell may not be totally the moonstone power. The power nature is more like a solar eclipse given that Raps’ hair is turning black as the sun is overshadowed by moon.

Have thought of that possibility. It may work like that. Maybe the decay spell is also a corruption of the Moonstone's power or an incomplete version of the enchantment given how short it is.

Attached: tumblr_pb12uiHGn21rbi29ho1_500.png (500x688, 249K)

Damn. Being Cassandra is suffering.

Attached: 2511445 - Cassandra Tangled Tangled__The_Series.jpg (1920x1080, 184K)

WHERE IS VARIAN?!

Attached: 1557062369038.png (306x304, 103K)

'If only she hadn't come back from that tower I would be free'. That's what she tells to herself as the first black rock springs from the ground and pierces the princess' chest.

Rapunzel makes a surprised face and looks down, patting her belly as if she still hadn't registered what happened. Her hand comes out red, and her expression changes to one of fear and rejection. As if attempting to ignore she has been impaled would make it go away.

'Why? Why did you choose me? Why did you have to use and abuse me?' More black rocks sprout from the ground and stab Rapunzel in her arm, her shoulder, her chest. Blood starts pouring out of her mouth as Cassandra gets close to her. It was evident that she had pierced a lung and Rapunzel was drowning in her own blood.

'Why did you have to get this close to me? Why did you make me care for you!' she could hear her own voice now, she was screaming at Rapunzel, the pain and resentment she had kept from all those years finally coming to the surface. It made her feel dirty, ashamed, and yet she couldn't contain herself anymore.

Rapunzel looks at her, eyes unfocused. The loss of blood made her face as pale as a ghost and she was close to unconsciousness. Despite this she gave Cassandra a kind smile, the smile she always gave whenever the two spent their nights together. In their escapades on the forest or in the Lost Lagoon. Somehow the memory makes Cassandra's blood boil even worse.

"Why? Why did you make me love you? Why did you have to choose HIM instead of ME?!?" she hears herself screaming. Her voice hoarse as she grabs Rapunzel's neck, wanting nothing more than to twist it and choke the life out of her. She laughed to herself as tears poured from her eyes. Somehow this felt romantic in her own twisted way.

"I'm sorry Cass...I get it now..." she hears a weak voice. So weak it's barely there. "Wither and decay..."

Attached: 2ba5261e37cd4f9f083f31454153ced1c19dd43br1-1280-896v2_hq.jpg (1024x716, 82K)

>part of the sun drop was given to Eugene by Raps’ tear in the movie
If that's true, they'll have Rapunzel nearly dying and Eugene will sing and heal her, I'm calling it

That'd be cool. But would that put his life in danger? He was dead before she helped him.

Attached: 9d287facdcde6dc19618d44cd769f40a--eugene-oneill-disney-fanart.jpg (700x933, 78K)

Citizens of Corona

On this, the anniversary of the disappearance of my daughter, your princess, my heart is conflicted. On one hand, my grief is still raw and angry, my sorrow for her absence is surely shared by the loyal citizens of Corona, who loved her as I did. But my heart swells with pride at the progress we have made these last 3 years.

The efforts of the Sol Inquisition have borne fruit once again! Another shadowy cabal of criminals and saboteurs has been exposed and crushed, and the survivors of the midnight raid are confessing their sins to the Minister of Intelligence as I speak! Another great stride towards a better future. The Sun shines brighter on Corona today than it did yesterday, because of the strength of the crown, the swiftness of the Royal Guard, and the honesty of the citizen who reported his neighbors treasonous activity.

Remember! Vigilance and honesty will always be generously rewarded. Though the eyes and ears of the Sol Inquisition are everywhere, searching for crime and treason, it is you, the people, who are our first line of defense. Watch your neighbors closely, and report any sign of unlawfulness to the guard. You have nothing to fear, as long as you have nothing to hide.

The Sun shines brightly on Corona today, banishing the shadows of crime, conspiracy, and corruption. Tomorrow's dawn will be even brighter.

Praise the Sun! Sol Invictus!

Attached: 1557214774895.jpg (606x921, 77K)

What would he do if he realized his daughter is a whore?

Attached: tickle_torture_for_rapunzel__by_kidetic-d50e5jb.jpg (760x1000, 402K)

Damn. Cassandra's life sucked since Rapunzel came back. She only has the sweet release of death left

Rapunzel may have speedy self healing ability so she can walk around with barefoot all the time no matter how rough the road is. Also she can survive and recover quickly from falling into the valley in Vigor episode. We never see her bleeding in the movie or the show.

Shit damn, I oughtta read this

BIRD EPISODE IS SHIT
CASS KILLS EDMUND

Attached: something something regicide.jpg (1133x957, 307K)

Stalyan meets Zachary.

Attached: D57RoJdXsAEg5PZ.jpg (960x1200, 107K)

Will we ever see Willow again?

Attached: 2-55.jpg (1387x1080, 184K)

If uumlaut is the key to defeat corrupted Cass and the army of Saporia.

Attached: uumlaut.png (1275x715, 470K)

CASS EPISODE IS BIRD
EDMUND KILLS SHIT

Attached: tumblr_pqy5saOQ4v1vovufto1_1280.png (1017x565, 242K)

How would she act if she suddenly started bleeding?

Maybe the wound would be recovered very soon so she even doesn't notice that she did bleed.

Attached: Raps gusture.gif (252x338, 1.34M)

I wonder if Willow ever tried to get into Felonsbane pants. She seems like the type to be used to gangbangs and drunken raves. Rapunzel certainly took after her.

Attached: Slutty_aunt.jpg (1280x720, 138K)

Reminder that Stalyan is Miranda Lawson

A part of me really wishes Attila had joined the crew in S2.

He had to fulfill his dream of running a bakery.

Attached: 1553778922288.gif (322x358, 891K)

Best baker in the land. What a champ.

I was glad to see hook foot go near the end of the season. He doesn't have the charm or candor to match the rest of the crew, which I suppose was deliberate and one of his defining traits he wanted to overcome. Maybe it's also just jeff ross's voice. What party would you like to see travel together in season 3?

Attached: Season 2.jpg (4392x4252, 2.4M)

What does it mean

Speaking of maps

If Corona is in fantasy Germany, I firmly believe that the Dark Kingdom either in Iceland, Greenland, or somewhere else in Northern Europe. They did have to take a boat

What about the tropical island?

They got knocked off course. Way off course. What I wouldn't give for a decent map of this world. The map of Corona is heavily stylized and you can't trust the scale

I quite like it because of that. Gives off that old fantasy land vibe where cartographers preferred stylized maps because they lacked high precision instruments.

It's extra cute because Rapunzel drew it

She's a cinnamon roll. I can't believe some anons think she's a sociopath.

Well she is, but such actions are never really on purpose and more of a result of her fucked up upbringing skewing her morality. What's important is that she learns from such mistakes and is a stronger character for it, which the series thankfully shows. That won't stop autists like Cass from taking it personally though.

I will upload some more gif edits on dcaco

Attached: ezgif-3-8d7a784c33ae.gif (500x318, 1.42M)

Do you mean this map? I remember there is no clue that Rapunzel drew this map.

Attached: map.jpg (1280x862, 248K)

god, smiling cass gives me the creeps

Attached: 1533663786384.png (135x154, 43K)

There is a tremendous difference between someone with empathy difficulties and a sociopath.

Rapunzel has stunted social skills
Lady Caine is a sociopath
The hair is a bit of a giveaway

>still no proper rips of s2e17+

Attached: 1345369186585.png (206x251, 91K)

Cass's droopy droopy boobs

Attached: Tangled.The.Series.S02E14.Rapunzel.and.The.Great.Tree.1080p.WEB-DL.DD5.1.H.264-LAZY.mkv_20190508_024 (1920x1080, 259K)

Rapunzel is a perfectly normal and well-adjusted heterosexual girl, unlike Cass the fucking creepy ass man-dyke

Demamitus's pun-loving ass would put his mind in a monkey homunculus

This show has some great girls. I hope they still get to interact in season 3.

>>Ywn see a flashback episode with Frederic descending into paranoia and misanthropy over the years and turning Corona into a Stalinesque totalitarian nightmare

Tangled/Dishonored crossover when?

Caine isn’t a sociopath, she’s just critically assblasted

Even if the show does superbly well on Disney+, will Disney actually care?

Where is this from?

Hopefully it'll be enough for another season?

Lost Lagoon prequel novel. Full of foreshadowing, Cass suffering, and lesbian tension

>lesbian tension
Oooh, my favorite kind of tension.

>another season
>after it's been confirmed since the pilot it's just 3 seasons
>after Chris has openly shat on the mouse on twitter for so long when his fellow Didney Channel show creators still have nothing but positive things to say of their employer
lol

Attached: cass_walk.jpg (680x798, 319K)

How do they do it, Yea Forums? How do they find new ways to make Cassandra suffer?

I got Vanished Village a while back and forgot about it. I'll read it tonight and keep you guys updated

It's clearly season 2 fanart user, can you not tell?

You're always asking WHERE is Varian, but never HOW is Varian. Awfully inconsiderate of you user.

They love to make her suffer just like us. They're truly /ourcrew/

Damn

At least better than shitty broadcasting schedule in Disney Channel.

Is that Tangled too? Are the comics any good?

Yes, Rapunzel and the Vanishing Village.

Ok buddy

Attached: cass_posting.jpg (1348x892, 577K)

This is pure gold

It seems clear cut already. Hook and Cass are being replaced by Edmund and Adira.

Where can I watch Before Ever After anyways?

>Cass the fucking creepy ass man-dyke
>most of every tangled thread is spent sucking her lesbian dick

Attached: what's wrong anon.gif (500x336, 1.66M)

I wonder if the'll be fun enough. I think Edmund can be a better character than Hookfoot but I dunno about Adira replacing Cassandra.

Attached: pc52anbBtc1rlkitwo1_500.png (489x750, 445K)

If you search previous Tangled threads in the archive there's usually a pastebin somewhere in the thread with the whole series.

Here Is the Pastepin Link for the whole Series pastebin.com/hE0MPEXx

Thanks anons!

I'm amazed at how many great feet shots this series got. This is truly footfag paradise

Attached: hqdefault.jpg (480x360, 12K)

They'll find lots of ways to make her interesting when she betrays the party.
Speaking of, if S2 was Cassandra's Suffering Adventure, does this mean S3 is Rapunzel's or Eugene's time for endless suffering?

Was there actually any plot foreshadowing to this other than her basically being goth gf? All I can remember is that she says she’s adopted, literally no other hints other than being put through the ringer this season.

My take is that while Hector and Quirin were always fiercely loyal to Edmund and did all they could to prevent people from entering the Dark Kingdom, Adira was the only Brotherhood member who actively tried to help a group reach it despite her orders. Quirin warned the king from messing with powers beyond his control with the Sundrop, Hector will fucking corrupt himself with the Tree's dark essence just to stop the party, but Adira? Nah, just lemme carry this group through all the hardest parts of the quest to the best of my ability. Why? Nobody knows. She's just this figure that comes out of the blue and we're expected to just immediately trust her just because she's helping the group. I feel like Cass's perpetual dislike of Adira wasn't just fueled jealousy, but also by how cagey she is with her motivations and how she'll relay crucial information only when she feels like saying it. As the bodyguard of the party, of course Cass's bullshit detectors would go off when a complete stranger arrives precisely whenever they need help in unfamiliar territory and just leaves whenever she wants with no explanation. On top of this there's also Hector's final words before he passed out:
>Adira is lying to you. She might have you think she's helping you to find your destiny, but if you go to the Dark Kingdom, you're doomed.
After pursuing the party so violently to the point of almost killing them multiple times, those seem like deliberate words to go out on from Hector. It's not like he did all he did with no reason, there has to be a motive for the autism.
All this just adds up to Adira not being the most trustworthy figure for me.

With the newest revelation, it's now Eugene's time to die on the inside.

S3 Raps and Eugene are leading to Ever After so the suffering will be ended eventually.

youtube.com/watch?v=524AlFP6z7Y

Attached: they_are_not_for_him.webm (1280x720, 432K)

But Adira is the only member of the Brotherhood or the Dark Kingdom witnessing the power of the sun drop and why she believes that the sun drop can stop the black rocks destruction to the outside world. Also Demanitus encouraged Rapunzel to acquire the ultimate power of combining both sundrop and moonstone from what the scroll said.

Episodes like Challenge of the Brave show that Cassandra is desperate to be recognized, enough to basically accept Varian's help setting up for the exposition of sciences and then ghost him when he needed her help in turn when she got an opportunity to take a guard assignment. She's constantly on Eugene's case about his past, breaking rules and taking advantage of his position but Cassandra happily breaks protocol to sneak Rapunzel out and subsequently tries to enforce quiet on it to avoid punishment. She wants to be given a chance and seen as more than her surface appearance as a servant but is pathologically secretive about her feelings/independence and doesn't trust others or give chances herself (I.E. her con with Hubert and the journal, immediately believing Attila was guilty, refusing help after hurting her leg in Rapunzel's thief trap)

Yeah she was sorry about it but Cass low-key stabbed Raps in the back over a simple tourney and has to be fought tooth and nail (almost always literally) to get her to open up when something is bothering her

I remade my Cass model in dreams and gave her a cool power-up.
I was planning on starting work on Eugene tomorrow but I don't know what power-up he should have.
I would love to hear your ideas.

Attached: Cass Power-up.webm (1920x1080, 2.83M)

I'm ok with this.

>living the dream

Attached: cass o face.png (432x576, 187K)

Do I want to know who's behind her

Which software did you use to make such amusing things?

"Dreams", is a ps4 game that's actually just a game making software from the same guys who made LittleBigPlanet, you can sculpt, paint, rig, animate and program all within the game itself.

Just a generic user.

>Eugene power-up
Max as a mount, maybe. Kind of hard to game-ify the Smolder.

Eh, a lot of that in the first season I read as personality character building for a foil to Rapunzel. She’s obviously the naive optimistic Disney princess who wants to face each day with a smile and push through adversity, etc. All the men in the party are mostly comic relief, so all of that stuff read as Cass playing the straight man since no one else did, maybe Eugene sometimes.

I’m alright with S1 just being character development, but they really should’ve put any other goddamn hints to the twist throughout S2 while there were plenty of weird houses and D&D antics. It feels cheap and unearned plot, even after Cass burned her hand. Could’ve slipped something in like a hidden notebook in scraps of her old clothes that someone stumbles upon, just some kind of reasoning.

Nonsense.
Using the smolder freezes enemies in place for however much time you'd like as they are helpless but to look in awe upon this gigachad.
Using the glower is about the same but it does continuous damage as well.
They both only work if you're in your enemies' line of sight however.

I guess I could give it a try, horses seem kind of tricky from what I've seen but at the very least it could be hilarious.

>Could’ve slipped something in like a hidden notebook in scraps of her old clothes that someone stumbles upon, just some kind of reasoning.
Who, for Cass? She's had that little blue pouch with her in all her appearances, even after switching out for armor. Come to think of it she also insisted Raps have that blue purse she now carries everywhere.

Lets try Max power-up to be Pegasus.

Unless you know something I don't, I'm pretty sure Max never turns into a pegasus.

shieeet, that's pretty neat
dopiest moon goddess I've ever seen and I love it

Well at the moment the whole gamut hinges on what the hell happened to Cass in that door at the Shell House and possibly mind influence from the Moon Stone

The burn, her song, and her general discontent with Rapunzel's disagreements are fair cause her her to be unhappy with certain things, but she was more or less stable and even on the mend a little emotionally from what we'd seen. The Door was the tipping point

I don’t remember for sure, but didn’t Cass look pissed when she was leaving the door and headed towards Rapunzel?

Cass was forced to watch the bird episode again behind the door

Eh everyone has a pouch, it’s their D&D adventuring satchel I guess.

I actually completely forgot about the door in the Shell House, so that’s on me. Still seemed sudden, since it was the episode before Demanitus tells Eugene that someone will betray them. Like I expected more after the hand burn than just the amnesia episode’s, “Let’s talk to our friends about our feelings!” lesson.

Also was expecting the wither song in the finale too.

Why didn't Cassandra just have sex?

who is she going to fuck? friedborg?

Cass' own problem is she usually hides her feelings or actions behind Raps. There are couples of episodes that she thinks hiding somethings are better for herself or her friends.

Examples:
What the Hair: Cass refused to tell Eugene the truth that she brings Raps to touch the rocks
Challenge of Brave: Cass lied to Raps the tournament is for invitation only. Also she hided the frying pan before the death circle match.
Cass v. Eugene: It's the first time Cass opened up about her life but she was reluctant to share it more.
Under Raps: Cass did the undercover job to pull out Separatist of Saporia, Andrew. It is understandable that she had to keep the action secret but she should have trusted Raps more from telling it.
Big Brothers of Corona: Cass refused to let Raps take care of her despite her leg injury. At least she apologized she yelled to Raps.
Freebird: Cass wants to rush the process of trip but Raps wants to explore more fun. She should communicate with Raps more about their worries in the journey.
Rapunzel and the Great Tree: It's reasonable that Cass does not trust Adira because she also hides the risk of approaching the moonstone behind Raps, but Cass obviously has the jealousy of Adira outperforming her in every field. She became a bit manipulative that she still considers Raps is a naive girl fresh out of the tower and she wants Raps to accept her judgement every time.
Rapunzel Day One: After burning her hand by decay spell, Cass is still mad at Raps not trusting her to choose the spear to fight against Hector and she refused to sit down to have a genuine discussion with Raps. After erasing Raps' memory after leaving the tower, she also chose to lie to Raps with the ruffians story at first.

Honestly a lot of Cass angst could've been resolved or at least lessened if she'd just gotten laid. She's really uptight and angry 24/7.

Attached: 50f61d8a973e4cb27cb340a4410c7c7c.jpg (716x722, 58K)

Why is Raps so cute

Proof that Cassandra is Rapunzel's sex slave. I bet they taught her lots of sexual techniques to keep Rapunzel happy.

Attached: 2417189 - Cassandra_(Tangled) Rapunzel Tangled Tangled__The_Series.png (780x580, 176K)

Attached: tumblr_oyaxwvnooA1tb8alro2_1280.jpg (899x840, 107K)

Friedborg is for Bignose Goldblatt

Attached: ScreenShot_20190408222031.jpg (1280x720, 86K)

What would Rapunzel do if she realized that Eugene cucked her with Cassandra?

Attached: Cucked.jpg (1589x966, 98K)

She is cute because she is naturally cute.

Attached: riddles.gif (480x360, 1.54M)

Attached: tangled.png (699x4046, 3.44M)

Does any user have the webm where Eugene and Cassandra drug Rapunzel so they can cuck her while she sleeps?

Also, will she become as nasty as Felonsbane if she finds them cheating?

Attached: fab63e767d9707eb53f41d9dafb56ed9.jpg (1192x670, 181K)

>Felonsbane
So what does this meme come from.

Fools, Raps is a polyamorous hippie. In her utopia she wants to wake to Cass and Eugene in her room every day, would probably enjoy watching them fuck especially knowing they would both hate it and only do it to get her off.

Attached: rightbeforetheyallfuck.png (750x422, 532K)

Lady Caine mentioned that Fredrick went through a dark phase where he would imprison and execute felons for any crime no matter how petty. It was due to the grief of losing Rapunzel to Gothel, and he became the nightmare of any no gooders out there and produced many orphans like Lady Caine as a result.

Attached: Fredrick and Arianna Concept Art.png (614x478, 513K)

Not to mention that she's a nudist hippie too. She would probably be naked all the time

I thought her father was just imprisoned for a long ass time or something. Although executing petty thieves seems in character enough given the original film and how Eugene was straight up about to fucking hang.

Plus if you remember, Eugene was very distressed when Rapunzel showed him her 'vegetable chopper' invention in Great Expotaitons, which implies that guillotines were well known at the time and Eugene was probably threatened with it before. Gothel also mentions in the movie that Eugene was to be executed, so we can assume that was Felonsbane's preferred public execution method.

Why is everyone so happy about being made lady-in-waiting? Does that mean that Cassandra got ascended to a noble rank and could actually get a children of her to aim for the throne or was it just a symbolic title with no real weight to it?

Attached: 8282d396be9614bc8968108aa3a34ae0.jpg (736x520, 43K)

The original concept art looks so alike King Edmund.

>series art book never
fug
I'd love to see commentary on some of the character concepts, Cass and Lance looked a lot more sinister in their early art. I wonder what roles they had early on in production?

Because it's considered an honor to personally serve royalty. Ladies-in-waiting were usually nobles, Cass was already a noble being the daughter of the royal guard. Serving in the castle in general was a more prestigious way to live rather than being a common peasant.

They were still glorified servants. Even the person that wiped the King's ass was considered highly respectable.

There are tons of concept arts released from the crew after each episode was aired.

I came up with the name as a joke about our exaggerated portrayal of Frederic as a draconian dictator gone mad with grief and accidentally came up with the coolest name for a Lawful Neutral character since Judge Dredd

>Even the person that wiped the King's ass was considered highly respectable.
I wonder if Fredrick had one of those.

Which makes it a crime that this series wasn't more popular.

How does this moonstone/sundrop shit actually works tho?

How can Rapunzel control the rocks or use the decay spell?

Attached: 45b7f806b63bb39b.jpg (1414x794, 173K)

Sweet Christ did they nail Frederic's design. Arianna looks like Rapunzel in a wig, which helps with the recognition scene, but fuck. Frederic just OOZES sorrow, regret and self-loathing. He looks so fucking tired, like he stays up all night hating himself. He's broken and weary and empty.

The man is a ghost.

Attached: 1514670624022.jpg (1920x1080, 268K)

Unironically yes, Cass became a noble at the ear of the royal heir, an extremely esteemed and politically advantageous position. To go from orphan ward of a city guard captain to lady-in-waiting of the princess is like winning the state lottery and becoming a Cabinet member

I just wanna know why she doesn't have healing powers anymore. Raps clearly still has Sundrop related abilities to some extent like the shield and the nuke. I'm starting to think the "Eugene has them but they don't know it yet" theory has some weight to it, it's not like those healing powers just disappeared or anything. Or what if she still doesn't have them at all? The Hurt incantation doesn't scream Sundrop related whatsoever. Not to mention she got her hair and magic back from the moon rocks, not anything Sun related as far as we know.

I just want to see Eugene and Rapunzel attending Anna's wedding in Arendelle and saying "Corona sends it's regards" before executing everyone in their own version of the red wedding.

Afterwards, the whore princess Anna should be raped publicly in front of her subjects to assert the authority of Corona over her pathetic kingdom. Bet the slut would even enjoy it.

Attached: Red_Wedding.jpg (1000x648, 58K)

But is she paid accordingly? And hypothetically, if she were to marry Rapunzel's child, and shortly afterwards Rapunzel and her children suffered some gruesome accident, could she gain the title of Queen of Corona?

Attached: Cassandra_Tangled.jpg (330x424, 22K)

He was too paranoid for a wiper. No better time be assassinated. It's how King Eglon was murdered in the Bible
They both are two halves of some great cosmic power, and thus their abilities are not mutually exclusive. Cassandra might be able to use Rapunzel's Healing Song and Solar Flare, and Rapunzel may use the Hurt Incantation or control the Moon Rocks

>But is she paid accordingly
It depends, sometimes they were paid sometimes they weren't but they were provided for, and probably given allowances so they could run errands.

She gets paid in all the hardest drugs in Corona that money can buy if those pupils are any indication

Just teach Raps about Machiavelli and the art of war. With her prodigal savant genes and Eugene's smolder they will conquer the entire world, no god powers needed.

Attached: n1qpbygg7P1snbn2so1_500.png (500x388, 140K)

Guards of Equis seems to be constantly have their lives threatened by Trevor, he threatened Eugene with the noose too

As a handmaiden her salary is modest, but as she'd have opportunities to build influence and gain gratuities from those seeking the princess's ear. As Corona is small but extremely wealthy, she'd build up quite the estate rather quickly if she was cunning enough to take advantage.

But this is Cass, so it's just a job to her. She doesn't care about politicking or looking around for a wealthy husband. She saw the position as a prison keeping her from following her dream.

Will Rapunzel grow up to become a slut just like her aunt Willow?

Attached: dude_naw_girl_by_kundagi-d362qmc.jpg (850x631, 282K)

Before Raps touching the rocks in the first time, the rocks started to shine like the sun reflects the moonlight. Then the blue shock wave happened and Raps became long blonde hair again. It reminds me what Demanitus said in the maze episode that the ultimate power awakes when sun and moon combines again. Raps controlled the black rocks once to defeat Varian's mech is also a hint that it could be the ultimate power from mixing sun and moon.

But Raps' sun drop power is not complete because she still lost the healing power after the old hair was cut. The remaining sun drop power probably went to Eugene from her tear of revival. There is a obvious hint that every time before Raps activates her energy shield of hair, she did hold Eugene's hand so that she can achieve the full power to create the shield.

Speaking of, will she ever drink alcohol and could she like it?

Attached: 66756e2883bb508cdb952642ab06c0fa.jpg (736x620, 43K)

Attached: il_340x270.1339660976_jz25.jpg (340x270, 20K)

Hanging has been popular for most of recorded history because it's simple, effective, and cheap. You need a few yards of rope and a strong branch.

The guillotine was complex, messy, and rather uneventful to wintess. But it excelled at theatricality and assembly-line efficiency, with an execution every few minutes.

Bird episode is cute and has a beautiful song.

Attached: a4294034970a304e88f737b8dfc8a786c8175c55.jpg (540x960, 179K)

Attached: il_340x270.1353995962_7vsa.jpg (340x269, 18K)

She has a child's palate and doesn't like the taste of beer. She likes sweet red wine and Schnapps

There are a few episodes where it looks like she's drinking out a wine glass. Drinking wine was very normal/common back in those times.

Truly a refined lady.

Attached: a9966248f840e051eb1f5f0a4160e57f.jpg (606x793, 41K)

Considering Tangled is inspired by its Germany fairytales, you can see tons of reference of German cultures. Maybe Corona also has celebration of drinking wines just like Munich Beer Festival.

There was no other safe form of drinking water. Watered-down beer was usually drunk by peasants who couldn't afford wine, and drunkenness was an accepted reality. Some place had laws against contracts or wagers made after 6pm, because the signer would be too drunk to understand what he was getting into

Alright anons, where can I find downloads of the official artworks such as the journal pages, concept arts, or just official drawings like the map and the novels/books?

scribd.com/doc/299074519/The-Art-of-Tangled-pdf

I want to see drunk Rapunzel. Mandy Moore made some amazing sounds when Raps ate the pepper.

Now I want to listen to her drunk impression.

Attached: queen_s_crown_rapunzel_by_aerianr-d86r5xz.png (585x899, 530K)

Probably season 3 will feature the drunk side of Raps, but drunk Rapunzel may be caused by other magic stuff not alcoholic because I don't think drinking alcohol scene would be allowed in Y-7 TV show.

Technically, ladies in waiting could also be princesses, just of a lower rank aka. much further in line from the throne.

Jesus christ user, the drawings don't look that sad.

Cass is one of those live fast and die early in a blaze of glory types. Should've just started a war with Arendelle and made her a captain on the front lines so she dies first year in battle like she wants, and be done with it. Now you have to deal with an angry crazy moon goddess.

Attached: tumblr_pcztwt3BXG1wk5a04o1_640.png (489x918, 260K)

We got to see Lance and Eugene high off their asses, so it's possible.

Yep "Buddy" is basically a drunk song.

Can you ask the artist to draw the dark version Rapunzel of that fan art?

>tfw you cant hear that kind of punzie moan again

So now which princess is more powerful, Crystal mode Kida or Super Saiyan Raps?

Attached: Kida & Raps.jpg (711x455, 63K)

We'll find out when the show ends

As Cass essentially regards herself as a man, it would be more interesting to see her get raped

if this wasn't a kids show cass would have been raped long ago with how bad the writers treat her.

Raps’ power would be undoubtedly unbeatable if she acquires both sun and moon power in the final. But only
the sun drop power is strong enough to cast a nuke and healing or decay life.

I love when writers find ways to work around the censors. Maybe Varian concocts an "alchemical distillation" that loosens one's inhibitions and leaves the drinker in a stupor.

Has Varian made rape drugs before? I think he could have made some for Cassandra or Raps if he wanted.

>work around the censors
just like that

Attached: Wild.webm (1280x720, 1.14M)

Remember they put that in there for us. All of the fanservice reward for keeping the faith and spreading the word

He made truth serum out a personality modifier. I'm pretty sure Varian could do anything he set his mind to.

Except free his father

Actually quite enjoy the tropical island episodes although there are no much about the plot. There are various new emotional expressions of characters, new costumes and the art work is stunning.

They get a bad rap, perhaps not completely justly so but with the audience of this show in particular I don’t find surprising that “unnecessary” episodes of a show we know the limited length of from the start are magnified in their dislike

S-she's fast

Can you make a vid for Rapunzel going Super Saiyan mode or dark hair mode?

I had not considered that. For now Raps's power-up turns her into a bird giving her the ability to double jump.
I guess I could give her a super attack specially for her and make her go SSJ nuclear, but that would be when I return to to her, right now I'm focused on making Eugene.

Attached: DreamsRaps Power-up.webm (1920x1080, 2.87M)

I think they realized the target demographic was neckbeard manchildren with a boner for feet. Hence why there were so many feet and suggestive shots in the Island arc.The peak of that was Mandy Moore's moaning.

Shame they also forgot to include DEEPEST PLOT in them.

>tfw you'll never get to rape Cassandra
I'd love nothing more than to feel her toned, athletic back muscles with my bare hands as she struggles to set herself free.
I want to feel her pussy muscles tightening hard against my dick with every thrust; and how her screams turn to begging to release her and finally into moans of pleasure. I want to see her tears run across her face as she tries to ignore the pleasure her body is giving her, until it's too much and she shamefully surrenders to it like the cheap slut she is.

Attached: 1555550528919.jpg (1218x1920, 533K)

Threadly reminder that Cassandra did nothing wrong and was in her right to fight for her destiny.

Attached: 1555247691537.jpg (1000x750, 426K)

>tfw you'll never be put on all fours and pegged by Moonempress Cassandra in front of your party. Ahegaoing to their screams as they get butchered alive.
Reality is suffering. Kill me now pls

Attached: 1555346927828.png (714x628, 637K)

What if Cassandra truly ended up hurting or killing Raps in season 3? Temporarily of course, Raps is destined to have her Ever After.

Attached: 1554740265899.jpg (800x600, 83K)

I think you meant Raps unless Cass and *Cass are split personalities. Would be kino too

>Cass descendant of Gothel kills Raps intentionally or otherwise
>Eugene returns her to life with his tear
KINO

When Zhan Tiri shows up, should he get a personality like Aku, Bill Cipher or Discord ? Villain song, monologing, hamming it up.

Or should he receive as much characterization as a hurricane, to really play up the Lovecraftian horror?

As much fun as the former would be, it doesn't really fit in line with what he's been built up as. I'd say the latter is the better choice, but considering they have a LOT of potential rogues to go up against in S3 we have a lot of potential villain related fun up ahead.

I'd say let it be Lovecraftian. I'm tired of the misunderstood villain/lovable rogue lately. Lady Caine and Varian already fill those roles, and Cassandra has much more personal stakes than Zhan Tiri with Raps.

I think even what was shown in the tree was good. Let it be unkillable and beyond mortal understanding, and their victory will be stopping it's resurrection for another 1,000 years. So they can rest well knowing they saved the day...for now.

Attached: 1556258289947.jpg (1280x720, 56K)

And by tree I mean Sugarby episode.

fucking dumbass idiot bird

The moon stone allows nuke power and the decay spell, not the sundrop. Raps has some of both.

Truth be told, this being Disney, Tangled of all crews, I can’t imagine them NOT getting him a voice and a personality and at least one song number

We got to see where her birthday lanterns ended up, plus I'm sure we'll see the sea people again. They came out of nowhere and would fit into a dark kingdom region plot. The overall series is also equal measures lore and character development, and we got plenty of the latter in the island episodes.

>getting ready for a rewatch
Time to get /comfy/ brehs

Attached: 1509633160179.png (362x362, 42K)

Are we using rabb.it or similar? I'd be up for a group rewatch

Nah, just a personal rewatch on my own time. Just went through a lotta shit and I'm ready to relax for a while. You guys are more than welcome to set something like that up if you're interested though.

Attached: horse_sounds.png (551x552, 400K)

Man, making lesbians is hard.

Attached: Programming Lesbianism.jpg (3840x2160, 1017K)

>Avoid Eugene
>Lesbianism Microchip
heh

Attached: 1492365162706.png (435x435, 183K)

>higher aversion to eugene than attraction to raps
>therefore keeping eugene and raps close together is the key to forming a lesbian free zone
I can't wait for the suffering simulation.

Attached: badhug.png (748x423, 407K)

That's awesome interaction though.

Yeah but we also got a repeat Pascal episode that was lower quality than season's 1.

In a show with limited episodes every filler ep is one less for plot and character development.

Threadly reminder that Eugene is nothing more than a washed out feminine clone of this chad.

Attached: 1555982542393.jpg (950x534, 59K)

I'd argue that Happiness episode got more character development and lore than the Forest of No Return episode. The forest episode is just enjoyed more for its darker tone and actual physical progress toward the dark kingdom. The island episodes are generally disliked because they're literally going nowhere and have to wait for the cargo ship.

Ok buddy

In particular I disliked the Pascal focused episode. It was too much like Pascal's story where he felt underappreciated and the islanders didn't really entertain me, so I couldn't care about what happened to them.

I liked the first episode of the Island though, just wish they did something related to the plot like discover something related to the scrolls, deal with Varian (which Happiness did and I liked it) or with Adira.

Shut up Cass

Attached: Tangled_Alignment_Chart.jpg (1279x1280, 932K)

Where can I find and read the novels?

CTRL+F pastebin

Decay spell is more like a power of solar eclipse, not just moonstone alone.
And the nuke is golden coloured. It’s very probably the sun drop’s power.

>therefore keeping eugene and raps close together is the key to forming a lesbian free zone
Well, let's test it out, shall we?

Attached: Suffering_Simulation001.webm (1920x1080, 2.73M)

Eugene's hetero charm drove Cass to self-terminate

Damn

>phoneposting at work
Fuuuck

My fucking sides.

That only has the episodes and shorts. Speaking of which, why are the latest episodes only 720p?

Seriously, does nobody has the webm this user requested?

Fuck off, faggot. That peppy princess doesn't know what's coming for her.

Cassandra betrayal was planned YEARS in advance so it was really a given. There is one art draft where it shows her stealing the moonstone.

Only Raps has innocent face in the pic

Hate to bust your bubble, user but Arianna is not royalty. She was a traveling hero that Fredrick conquered as a dick holster.

Lance, Pascal, or Shorty for potential vessel of Zhan Tiri.

>The Virgin Cass
>The Chad Eugene
Also Have Cass hiss whenever she's close to Eugene

>spoiler
can do but I can't post webms with sound and I don't feel like making a dummy YT account to post these unless I make more complex stuff in the future that I can't cram into

As long as I know it's there I still love you user

>being near eugene slowly drains cass' health
>being near raps slowly heals cass but if she physically touches raps her health gets cut down to half and she gets a burn affliction and can't move for a few seconds except to scream in pain

Already implemented and working.

Attached: Cass Hiss.jpg (3840x2160, 994K)

Based

>tfw no warrior queen Arianna

>the jittery backwards walking
>Eugene's fucking face

This is a thing of beauty

I'm not concretely sure how but fuck I'd love it if somehow they could draw and animate him in a completely different style from the rest of the show to highlight how he's from another dimension entirely

Arianna was an adventurer before marrying to Frederic.

>shadman

>Eugene's fucking face
are you telling me you wouldn't this beautiful bastard?

Attached: 11 hours of sculpting.jpg (2048x1152, 71K)

>I have done nothing but smolder for three days

How he can make a smolder on that face?

Get him some finger guns, then we'll talk

I mean, I could still animate his smolder but it would probably be a pain.

this sounds way more doable.

YOU GOT HIS NOSE WRONG!

>every iteration played has a different nose

I don't know what you're talking about, user. I followed the references to a tee.

Attached: Flynn Rider Wanted.jpg (756x418, 353K)

Attached: 754.jpg (474x311, 58K)

The second one has the different angle

>This thread
Capped. In my heart.

Okay kids I'm FINALLY starting Vanishing Village, the book where they meet the author of the Flynnegan Rider books. Takes place very early in season 2, Hookhand is still there. So far it's pretty good. Everyone's perspective feels different. Rap's view is idealistic and full of positive adjectives about everything. Cass's is taciturn and serious, yet softly thoughtful and even wistful at times. Which brings me to this gem:

Cass's POV
"I was Rap's protector. She was a strong girl, no doubt, but the king had entrusted me with her safety. If I couldn't protect her, then who would I be?"

Does anyone ever actually entrust Cass with Rapunzel's safety or does she just convince herself that it's something her lady-in-waiting title entails?

Damn, no wonder Cass goes her separate way at the end of the series, when Frederick finds out Cass tried to harm his daughter in any fashion he's going fuckin sicko mode and ordering a kill on sight lmao

It's more or less been inherently part of her job since she snuck Rapunzel out of the kingdom in Before Ever After

Just got to a Eugene POV. Good lord is he crazy in love with Rapunzel. There's this tender delicacy whenever he talks to her or thinks about her, like he's afraid he'll break her or make her cry. She's always on his mind. He and Cass still grouse at each other but they're always in absolute agreement when it come to keeping "our girl" safe. What a Chad.

His arc seems to be trying to get Cass to accept that he has a decade of experience in traveling the road and his advice has merit. Like the spooky forest episode, except it might go somewhere

>Hookhand is still there
Didn't Hookhand start his tour since the beginning of season 1?

Who all's POVs do we get, just those two or others like Eugene?

I can see it being an implicit thing. The King has to know his captain's kid is an autist that only likes weapons and Rapunzel so she'd keep an eye on her. But I can definitely see Cassandra inflating her role in her mind into full on designated protector

Really everyone that went along was pretty handy in a scrap even if they're not the most official sorts

Where are you reading this? Got a link? Or you bought a physical copy yourself?

Must mean Hookfoot?

That's fuckin adorable

Hookfoot mea culpa
Raps, Cass, and Eugene
Physical copy. I usually don't do physical because I'm a speed reader, but the hardbacks are very pretty, definitely worth it

Attached: 20190508_235143.jpg (3264x1836, 2.07M)

>Even in book covers Cass isn't on the same level as Rapunzel and Eugene

Pottery

I'm gonna have to reread Lost Lagoon after this. All I remember from it was the skinny dipping and the reveal that the Lagoon was Herz du Sonne and Champagne's private fuckcave during the war

I also remember Cass coming off as an autistic lesbian, which seemed put of character until season 2.

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO WTF BROS IT'S HER TUUUUUUURN WE CAN'T KEEP WAITING IN THE WINGS LIKE THIS I'M LITERALLY SHAKING RIGHT NOW

Rapunzel and Cassandra do a secret ritual in Herz du Sonne and Champagne's private fuckcave that turns out to be a sort of marriage ritual

Just like pottery... it rhymes

Synopsis and author blurb for those who care. Leila Howland looks like the protagonist of a Hallmark movie. You know, the ones where a workaholic/single mother/small town girl goes to a smalltown/big city/foreign country during a festival/holiday/crisis and falls in love with single dad/small businessman/Santa Claus

Attached: 20190509_001038.jpg (3264x1836, 1.86M)

That is actually almost exactly what happens. And Rapunzel promises tjat the Lagoon will be their secret. Eugene doesn't have to know.

There is literally no way Cassandra isn't madly in love with Rapunzel

>Rapunzel promises tjat the Lagoon will be their secret. Eugene doesn't have to know.
Not that one of the first episodes of the series clarified that Rapunzel would not hide more secrets from Eugene?

>There is literally no way Cassandra isn't madly in love with Rapunzel
>stringing along a dangerous lesbian with access to an armory and now nearly unlimited cosmic power
Raps is playing a dangerous game. It could pay off though.

Series happens after Lagoon. No grandfathering in old secrets man, that's just courtesy

Bookanon here with an update.

Lance can catch fish with his bare hands like a grizzly.

That is all.

Who was Champagne again? The Saporian person or whatever?
Based. It'll break my heart to see the dude betrayed by his waifu

actually that part of the book happens during the series, after she tells Eugene about her secret.

But it's fine. It's not like it's a gigantic secret like her hair growing back. It's just a secret marriage ritual.

>Who was Champagne again? The Saporian person or whatever?

the general of Saporia, yeah

Really? I figured it was all set early on when they started learning how to like each other. Shit, I guess I need to find a way to buy it

Yeah, she married Du Sonne and united their kingdoms

I got my copy on Amazon for 8 buckaringadingdings

You guys reckon we'll get new info at D23?

It means Cass will be a fallen heroine and she needs Rapunzel's rescue.

D23 is usually a platform to promote the mouse's brand new movies or shows. I am not confident that the mouse will still give a room to promote the last season of TV show.

Well at the main reveal events yeah, but I'm pretty sure there's panels for their shows too.

Cass's favorite desert is banana cream pie

Is there a better character type than deranged warrior homosexuals?

Attached: why can't I hold all of this soup.png (255x256, 154K)

user if you're still here just post the sound webm to /gif/ or the work safe version.

So from what I found there are 2 novels: Lost Lagoon and Vanishing Village, and then a bunch of other short stories titled under Tangled the Series? Can anyone confirm if these are everything, and what are the Tangled Series stories about?

I'd assume they're some books for little kids

Just looked. They're kinda elementary school level short stories. Not really anything worth going after.

We should count ourselves lucky LL and VV are so nuanced an character driven. I've got a buddy who was into horse show and complained he couldn't find any books that weren't babyshit.

I'm genuinely surprised horseshits never got to this show, it would seem right up their alley. I mean I'm not complaining, I much rather like this band of autists we've built up on our own.

There are two comic book "novels", Friendship Mixup and Wrote Story.

Because theres only one horse and it isn't a colourful magical pony that can talk. This show is more for the degenerates aka footfags

Same the artstyle and animation even seem similar. When I first saw still of the show I was worried it would get flooded with degenerates but we only have a few abusefags.

I thinks it's because everyone who talks about this show gives it honest praise instead of OMG THIS BABY SHOW IS BETTER THAN IT SHOULD BE I WANNA FUCK HORSES NOW and they might not even know it exists.

>ponyshit isn't degeneracy

Attached: sassy raps.jpg (1280x720, 95K)

I agree with not enough people knowing this show exists. Where I'm from, I hardly saw any promotional stuff or ads for the show on it own, let alone compared to all the other Disney series out there.
Even on social media there isn't much advertising for this and Instagram has no updates since 2017

I damn well wouldn't even know the show even exists if I hadn't seen a thread on it randomly when the first proper episode aired

Thank fuck a couple of you niggas got me started, you got me into a good one

When season 2 ended we were entertaining the possibility of introducing this show to /mlp ajd weaponizing their autism for views but decided not to attract that element. I got a few people interested by visiting SVTFOE salt threads so my shilling quota is full.

Maybe /u? They love tragic lesbians

Most of are here because we saw Ready As I'll Ever Be and saw how professional the production is

Do we dare get Yea Forums in on this?

No and they wouldn't care besides except for how they could tie it into company war shitting

Does it really count when the writers are probably abusefags too?
Need I point to the entirety of Cass as a character
I was aware of the show's existence in an Entertainment Weekly article eons ago about the pilot. I remember nothing about it except that getting the original VAs and Alan Menken were their big selling points. I wasn't even aware it was a full series whatsoever until I saw these threads.
Reminder to save our shill power for Disney+. It's hard to sell somebody on a show with no official outlet to really watch all of it. Plus forcing our autism elsewhere aside from general recommendations is annoying for most people. Patience Anons, remember Gigachad.
>spoiler
Fuck no, they wouldn't care and it's Yea Forums material anyway so it wouldn't fit in in the first place.

Fuck no. We'd get flooded with company wars and pol/runoff. And those fuckers are just mean

We ask /mlp we risk a flood of degenerates shitposting about horses
We ask /tv we risk a flood of racist degenerates shitposting about mouse and feet
We ask /u we risk a flood of horny degenerates debating Cass's sexuality more than we already do

Who else might be worth a try?

Don't worry we're not even remotely entertaining inviting kinofags or horsefuckers in. We're just trying to figure out the WORST people we could invite in.

>Just got to a Eugene POV. Good lord is he crazy in love with Rapunzel. There's this tender delicacy whenever he talks to her or thinks about her, like he's afraid he'll break her or make her cry. She's always on his mind

Damnit Eugene this is not conducive to my fanfictions!

It’s sonlate in the series now that I doubt it but actually addressing his reign of terror would have been so good

Face down in a ditch being eaten by raccoons

I wouldn't expect him to treat her any other way, seeing that she's 8 years younger and she's also his first real love interest, which must be very different from all the other girls he's flirted with before. If anything it's probably due to lack of experience with dealing with someone much younger than him

How the fuck did someone as stern and serious as Fredrick conquer Dare-rianna the warrior? With loads of cash like all women?

Attached: money_best_superpower.jpg (480x360, 16K)

That's adorable. It's great to see Eugene and Cassandra get along in this point at least. Rapunzel is a cinnamon roll and must be protected.

So I guess only cuddling and handholding, with sex in the missionary position for the sole purpose of recreation? How would he react if he realized Rapunzel is a nudist freak?

Attached: Vintem-316821-Tangled (1).jpg (1300x419, 84K)

>Secretly marries a raging lesbian as a game
>Promises the lesbian that her heterosexual lover won't know about their marriage
>Goes back to snuggle and cuddle with her lover in front of the lesbian she's now married to, making her die inside everytime she hears Rapunzel's moans
>Promises her heterosexual lover that she has no more secrets to hide from him and will never do so
Damn, did Rapunzel just cuck them both?!?

/u/ seems like the lesser evil here.

If only, maybe if the mouse ever decides that the Tangled franchise demographic is neckbeard manchildren with a love for feet, DEEPEST LORE and actually good plots. Seems unlikely, sadly

Post Cassandra suffering

Attached: b9e7dd937db7ecc7e64b7844195c854544a99443v2_hq.jpg (1024x576, 38K)

Attached: 3931e568c8ba9ebb0fa9f455cb0ed0e729a68d94v2_hq.jpg (1024x576, 43K)

I'm rewatching the Tangled shorts and they're hilarious. Night bite for example had some fun pan jokes and some great feet

youtu.be/24rDGWcCg70

Attached: Feet_Short.png (852x480, 247K)

So is this the end, guys? What do you look forward to the most in season 3?

Attached: 9fa1b60e5cd38926ee2849a80d02b80049764db2v2_hq.jpg (1024x576, 42K)

Rapunzel suffering
Eugene Suffering
Cassandra Suffering
With You By My Side Reprise as the 3 team up to take down Xhan Tiri

Cass and Varian villain song duet

I just curious why Raps didn’t use her hair as the pillow and bed in this short.

Rapunzel and crew go to an island and relax and eat orgasm peppers
Meanwhile Varian synthesized blackpowder from his cell poop bucket and conquered Corona with mad science. It's full fucking Dunwall now

Rapunzel acquires both sun and moon power to achieve ultimate power of the goddess mode to defeat the warlock so the debate about who is the most powerful princess can be completely over.

There is also a book name “My first year as a princess” which covers some backstories behind the episodes of the show and the updated map of Corona based on the movie credits. I remember there are some conversations of Raps to her friends about how she destroyed the tower in the episode.

Attached: 957A73E3-7703-41EA-9803-707DE182CE52.jpg (751x1080, 92K)

Imagine how easy it would be to molest her.

She'd get so red, and redder the more you advance through her body but still be unable to do anything but babble and make screeching noises as you touch her small but soft breasts and her round and firm butt.

Yep. Unless the Disney adaptation of the Godfather Death is really metal Rapunzel wins the Princessu Budokai Tenkaichi

Hmmmmm that sounds kinda juvenile

She's had a year to get used to short hair and normal pillows. Maybe she preferred it

This

Here you go.

Sorry I didn't read your reply user, I'll post it later (worst case scenario tomorrow), if the thread dies I'll post it in the next one.

Attached: Eugene Finger guns.webm (1920x1080, 1.6M)

Holy fucking shit
What other anti-lesbian powers does Eugene have, this chad is too powerful to be stopped

Attached: 1542239419535.jpg (516x497, 41K)

they never stood a chance

Attached: 1556507671750.png (1280x717, 639K)

full image???

Holy shit there actually was a bird episode.

Crying like a fucking bitch once it's over because I get too fucking attached to media

The real reason, fanservice. But in line with the short maybe it was too hot and humid to sleep in her hair so she wanted to rest in the ground to cool off.

Usually mosquitoes frequent warm and humid places.

There's so much Tangled material out there. Would be nice to collect it and add it to the pastebin.

That'd be amazing. I know I'd love nothing more than to bury my face in her musky and muscular ass, spreading it apart and giving her asshole a good licking. Bet it'd smell and taste particularly strong and sweaty.

While licking and fingering it, I'd love to feel her toned athletic legs, making her shiver with every inch of her that is violated.

Attached: download.png (1024x819, 304K)

halt

Never!

Attached: tumblr_oyhqyiw2SB1tb8alro1_500.jpg (500x405, 45K)

I dunno, did you SEE Eugene finger gun and smolder Cass to the Shadow Realm?

Fuckin SMOKED EM

more

Attached: 3DPD cass.jpg (1024x1024, 86K)

Attached: 1556368108579.jpg (1080x1350, 176K)

I'm so jealous of Eugene here.

Attached: 2488512 - Cassandra_(Tangled) Tangled Tangled__The_Series.jpg (974x1080, 243K)

Want some gum, user?

Attached: Cassandra is ready.jpg (1467x1465, 221K)

>Secretly marries a clearly unstable lesbian.
What could possibly go wrong?

No wonder Cassandra betrayed her. Honestly I'd like to know what would happen if Eugene found out that Rapunzel kept yet another secret from him and is now married to Cassandra. Could Rapunzel's marriage be a big enough deal to render her future marriage with Eugene null?

Would be hilarious if after their wedding in Tangled Ever After, Cassandra appeared claiming that she's married to the Princess/Queen and thus Eugene isn't legally married anymore, they had to be forcibly divorced and the scandal put Rapunzel's coronation into jeopardy, opening her to a coup de etat from other Coronian noble.

In medieval times divorce and lesbianism weren't seen kindly, especially if Corona follows some Christianity like religion. I wonder what their views are on it and if Rapunzel would be punished/condemned to hell for either.

Attached: rapunzel_x_cassandra_wedding_by_arendellecitizen-dbjzpbh.jpg (751x1063, 144K)

Don't get me wrong, I like rape where the victim is forced to enjoy it, but I think it would be far more realistic if it is the kind of rape which is not pleasurable and results in the survivor being psychologically eviscerated or wrecked with detailed examination of the recovery and consequences

So basically more Cassandra suffering? I'm all for it! I'd love to see her going even more misanthropic as she tries to understand what happened to her and why she was subjected to such a fate. Clutching her belly while mortified at the idea of getting pregnant from her rapist, anxious about what she's going to tell everyone and how to hide it from her father and Rapunzel.

Attached: tumblr_pcalm3YmD01wslh40o1_500.jpg (500x466, 48K)

Christ we need a break

Do you think Corona has any laws against abortion? If they found Cassandra was pregnant because she was raped, would it influence her position as lady-in-waiting for fear she could corrupt Rapunzel? Would she be forced to give birth to the rape-baby or could she abort it if she so wanted? Would she choose to do it?

This may be an unpopular opinion, but I like Cassandra more than Rapunzel. Is that gay?

She has a nice design.

>unpopular opinion
Lol

She has a cool look and is an interesting character, so no it's not strange at all. You're still gay, of course

Yaint wrong there pardner

It’s not a stranger some people like the flawed character for some reasons. Raps is a girl too perfect for them.

But it sucks that most merchandise released are about material of season 1. Not so much covering season 2 so far (I only remember it’s a Lego toy of the Caravan). I still hope to see the merchandise about dark hair Raps and Moon Cass.

Maybe. There's just not been much merch at all from what I've seen

Electric blue spike Cass might be even less marketable than the season 1 stuff. Who knows, maybe kiddos would eat it up if they knew the show existed in the first place and got the chance to watch it

Yeah, she's too idealistic and I'd like Disney to explore her sociopath traits more. She got some greats defects there, except she's never addressed why everyone keeps betraying her. I hope she explores that in season 3.

Truth be told, I liked season 1 better so I'm not too sad. Just sad about the lack of advertising.

If I'm being honest, Cass' design is probably 90% of the reason I picked up the show. She's also probably the most compelling character in the show.

She's the most complex at the very least. I think Eugene could give her a run for her money, but he sadly hasn't had enough episodes dealing with his character and his change since Corona/backstory.

The Dark Kingdom episode ended too fast and he solved it too easily.

I’ve never watched this show. Is Cass actually a lesbian or is it just tumblr/storyboarder headcanons?

Is she built for Varian’s shota dick?

It's unfortunate in many regards but Eugene's arc was effectively over. He was COMPLETELY happy and ready to spend his life with Rapunzel in Corona. The whole dark prince thing kind of feels like an attempt to give him something to actually grapple with because he was more or less at the end of his development by the movie's finale

>Is Cass actually a lesbian or is it just tumblr/storyboarder headcanons?
>actually
no
>probably
yes

Part memeing, but also partially because Cassandra's voice actress is bisexual and admitted to trying to make, along with the writers, her lines sound as gay as possible.

She also has the original design of the prince that was supposed to save Rapunzel from the tower before it was scrapped for Bastion and finally for Eugene. So she also got the boyish looks going.

Attached: Bastion.jpg (1280x828, 183K)

She's not explicitly a lesbian, no, but it's written such that it wouldn't be a stretch. I'm not a fan of it getting pushed since I never really like the "STRONG WOMAN == RAGING LESBO" meme.

Varian wanted to /ss/, but he's probably addicted to Coronan prison guard cock by now.

I wish /ss/ was endgame in at least one show.

I never watched avatar but isn't that how that show ended?

that's not what /ss/ means

Cass views herself as a man

gotcha, I just assumed the disparity in age between the girl and the boy was enough to be straight shota.

Straight Shota is a very significant age difference between a younger boy and an older woman

Lost Lagoon or somewhere else?

Again, it wouldn't be a terrible stretch. It'd just be disappointing to me personally.

The lad is memeing

She's just a girl that can do lady in waiting and lady of the sword

Cassandra kind of looks like Goethel. Maybe she is Goethel

>Is

I doubt. But that Cassandra might be a daughter is a theory many are holding onto

Cassandra is a man.

>Is Cass actually a lesbian or is it just tumblr/storyboarder headcanons?
Not really, but she's written in such a way literally no one would be surprised if such was the case.
>Is she built for Varian’s shota dick?
Yes
>never watched this show
WATCH IT

Attached: 1541395609632.png (750x750, 903K)

So should we wait a full week once this thread's over? It has lasted a lot.

yes, I agree with that. Only reason I can see for making a new thread in the very short run would be if S3 date is confirmed or if we get some other kind of production-related news like Crhis going in a killing spree at disney

I’m still not into the “Cass is Gothel’s daughter” theory. It’s too illogical.

Is Chris Cassandra? He seems to be pouring all his resentment into her. Also he has been cucked by the mouse just like Cass for Raps

Cass isn't ashamed of her femininity. She takes pride in her duties as handmaiden, even though she doesn't like it. I really admire that

Not a bad idea

>pour all your effort into crafting arguably the best Disney sequel that also happens to be an entire TV show
>your pilot underperforms so Disney curses you with no press ever
>but they already ordered an entire series so they begrudgingly let you work on your passion project
>well hopefully we get a sizeable fanbase that appreciates our hard work
>lolnope
>you learn cartoon fans are just masochists who want to be strung along a formulaic, terrible ride no matter how much they'll deny it
>vent your frustration on twitter
>guarantee the mouse never gives you a job again
Poor Chris

Attached: 1553303598572.jpg (480x411, 15K)

That Gamora Tangled-esque artsyle segment dropped on YouTube today.

youtu.be/bUh0aeMMt10

It's only available for burgers, so use a VPN or download it.

Attached: Screenshot_2019-05-09-20-44-23.png (1280x720, 667K)

That's /ourcrew/ alright
That was great visually but whuff that writing was ass. Probably par for the course for the GotG show though.

Attached: ourcrew.jpg (823x453, 42K)

Mercury Filmworks did wonderful jobs in animation.

>there's birds
0/10
irredeemable garbage

I think in S3 there would be more struggles about how Eugene deals with his new identity and how he gets along with his long lost father when they are back to Corona. It is a good chance to develop more dimensions in his character to show more he is not just only the role of Raps’ love interest.

Raps-is-the-worst-friend fag
Where-is-Varian fag
Nudist fag
Bird-hating fag

which fag is not mentioned yet?

OP

be grateful we don't have tripfags yet

Tangledtheseriesfags, there may only be 50 or so of you, but you are my niggers in soul

I couldn't ask for a better band of autists to be in company with
It's fun when Yea Forums actually likes something once in a blue moon

love you too m8, I literally only come to this site to discuss this series.

Any finger gun for Raps.

Do finger guns ward off lesbians in the Disney princess universe? Does this work in real life too?

5 years younger. The show confirms this.

Bro... me too
Oh thank god. 8 years was a little too much. It felt like cradle robbing

>eugene's fingerguns push Cassandra away
>Rapunzel's bisexual fingerguns pull her closer

Feelsbadman. What did he do to deserve being cucked like that?

Attached: d2eb4f_2746193.jpg (800x2500, 324K)

>S3 finale
>the combining of the Sun and Moon's ultimate power isn't Cass and Raps fucking but Raps baiting Cass's supreme thirst with her finger guns and Eugene fucking yeeting her into the next plane of reality with his finger guns
Kino

I have made hazelnut soup to see what it was like.

It tastes like butt. I now understand why Rapunzel visibly cringed when Gothel said she was making Rap's favorite soup.

I've always been confused as fuck as to how that works

Are the hazelnuts whole? Crushed? Ground into powder or something?

Probably 6 years. Raps is still not 20 yet at season 2 finale.

>tfw this show gave me autism
Why did I stick around for these threads
I'm a ruined man and it's all my fault
I don't even fap anymore
I could have stopped at any point on my own volition but I didn't
A show for babby girls is the only reason come to this site anymore
Help

Attached: 1523122824237.jpg (1048x1104, 184K)

Attached: tangled-disney_o_960117.jpg (640x1212, 99K)

Frozen gave me the heavy autisms 5 years ago, when the general threads got banned from here I migrated to snowchan and stood there until it eventually went down, my autism remained dormant until I discovered this show and finally got a reason to return here..

So the hair style of short-hair Rapunzel in the show is more logical.

Attached: Rapunzeltopia (9).jpg (1280x720, 75K)

parsnipsandpastries.com/hazelnut-parsnip-soup-tangled/

Here's the recipe I followed. I didn't like it, but I'm an American. I'm used to ramen or canned soup with the salinity of urine. Maybe someone with a better palate can review this

We all feel this way at one point or another. The simplest answer is that you've found a well written show with complex characters, fascinating lore, and stellar music and voicework disguised as babyshit. It'll pass

I actually liked the hacked up style of Brunette Raps. The one in the show has had a year to grow it out and get it in good shape

She's so fucking hot. I'd love to spread her asscheeks apart and fuck her raw

I FOUND YOU FAKER

the golden hair pretty much embodies all of the illogical shit in her life so yeah

Love her adventurer outfit. It's so sexy

Attached: rapunzel_the_pirate_by_missmikopete-d9y8lfx.jpg (1024x1448, 336K)

Ameritard from a Yuropoor background. That looks pretty good to me, not gonna lie. I dunno if I'd put as many flavors in it as this person did, but what do I know.

Does Corona burn their homosexuals alive?

Attached: the-spanish-inquisition-torture4.jpg (500x282, 120K)

Nah, they prefer to string them along through a caring friendship and then and then suddenly afflict them with a disease corrupting the body and potentially their psyche.

Based and Punziepilled.

Attached: pe30x9CI751rv6ukfo1_1280.gif (697x392, 1.52M)

This pirate suit is obviously better.

Attached: D0bmIlkVAAAQrq1.jpg (1920x1080, 99K)

This. Punishment in Corona is very slow burning.

Example: Lady Caine's father was a petty thief who stole to feed his starving daughter. So, of course his punishment would reflect his crime. He died a slow miserable death on a prison ship, knowing his daughter would grow up scared and alone, turning to crime just to survive.

I'd fuck her out of either. Who would react better to rape, Rapunzel or Cassandra? And what if I raped Eugene and forced Rapunzel to watch? Would she enjoy it or offer herself to take his place?

Attached: menken_stops.jpg (780x440, 168K)

user we appreciate your enthusiasm. We all do. Passion is very important, especially with the things we enjoy. It's something that makes life worth living.

But could you pretty please not shitpost about rape in a Disney Princess cartoon thread? I watch this shit with my kids, man.

So, uh, is anybody ever going to tell Raps that her sunny disposition hides an incredible arrogance, and that her blind trust in her own ability to save the day has repeatedly destroyed multiple friends and allies of hers?

Attached: Tangled-The-Series-S01E20-165f164e81d954ff4c257f8f76d0335e-full.jpg (1920x1080, 172K)

With Varian yeah I get it
But Cass is just a tard

Most of the people in her life are more interested in protecting her from hardship than letting her make mistakes and grow as a person. When she was Queen For A Day, a tough choice saved thousands of lives but destroyed two others. This has left Rapunzel with a crippling fear of being responsible for others. That's probably why she's on this blind deathmarch towards her "destiny", because even if she knows nothing about what it is, it is a predetermined route the universe chose for her, taking any responsibility for the outcome off her shoulders. Unfortunately this destiny alienated Cass, who felt that she was putting aside her own destiny for someone who doesn't respect their own.

The tragedy of Rapunzel is thus; A prisoner who longed for freedom, but was traumatized by the hardships of independence and duty, to the point where she would rather flip a coin between becoming a god/becoming a demon's puppet than be responsible for the lives of others. A songbird freed from her cage only to long for the certainty of captivity once more

I just wonder who else is going to be thrown into the maw. Varian and Cass have both paid the price for her refusal to take responsibility. Obviously we know that the wedding still happens, so Eugene has to survive, but everyone else is fair game. Who else is going to have their life ruined by Blondie?

Attached: Raps&Cass.jpg (1152x1920, 618K)

>he actually thinks S3 isn't gonna be Eugene's Suffering Adventure
lmao

source?

Well I mean, yeah, I expect Eugene to suffer, but we know he marries Rapunzel in the very end, so at least we know HE has a happy ending.

Unless, of course, the second-to-last episode of Season 3 deals with "Ever After," and there's one more episode afterwards where everything goes to shit and Eugene and Rapunzel reap a bitter harvest as the very last thing we ever see of them.

Wait he's 26? I thought he was 23.

Wasnt she 18 in the movie and eugene was 26?

Prevailing notion is he’s 25 because he’s assumed to be under a year old when Edmund ordered the Dark Kingdom deserted

Or I suppose he’d be most of the way to 26 given how long they’d been traveling in S2

new sharing thread is up

For the love of fuck, someone put this on mega. I don't even care about capeshit but I'll watch anything made by /ourcrew/.

Admittedly Raps doesn't handle everything perfectly considering she's a young girl growing in the tower for 18 years and still learning a lot of things about the outside world. But blaming Varian and Cass' betrayal to all her fault is not fair. Raps has tried her best to make decision for the great good, but some unfortunate consequences are out of control.

Varian didn't listen to his father's warning and continued his dangerous experiment to encase his father. He also chose the wrong timing to seek Raps' help during the storm endangering the whole kingdom's people. Cass' turn is still mysterious until what happened on her behind the door to be revealed in S3, but she also has her own personal problems that she is a person easy to feel insecure when someone outperforming her or her desire of being trusted is not fulfilled.

Attached: Raps betrayal.jpg (400x1600, 127K)

sorry but I don't agree with having 2 tangled threads at the same time, m8. I know there are like 10 avengers thread and other repeated crap but we have so little to discuss that splitting the threads seems dumb.

At the beginning of season 2, there is the flashback of 25 years ago. Edmund has attempted to destroyed the moonstone but it was failed. At the earlier time, Eugene's mother may have given birth to Eugene and then she lost her life by approaching the moonstone. So in season 2 Eugene is 25 and Raps is 19.

Attached: D5hGn5cXsAASMtG.jpg (2048x1532, 359K)

Admittedly Raps doesn't handle everything perfectly considering she's a young girl growing in the tower for 18 years and still learning a lot of things about the outside world. But blaming Varian and Cass' betrayal to all her fault is not fair. Raps has tried her best to make tough decisions for the greater good, but some unfortunate consequences are out of control.

Varian didn't listen to his father's warning and continued his dangerous experiment to encase his father. He also chose the wrong timing to seek Raps' help during the storm endangering the whole kingdom's people. Cass' turn is still mysterious until what happened on her behind the door to be revealed in S3, but she also has her own personal problems that she is a person easy to feel insecure when someone is outperforming her or her desire of being fully trusted is not fulfilled.

Attached: Raps betrayal.jpg (400x1600, 127K)

Very true

In the movie he was 23 or 24. He’s 25 now.

Most of the Rapunzel Did Everything Wrong is a meme. We understand that she's a cinnamon roll doing her best and that a lot of things she blames herself for are not her fault.

It isn't her fault Varian murdered his own father, and nothing she could have done would have saved him. She had to make a choice between the needs of the many and the needs of the few. She made the right call.

She could've sought Varian out afterwards, but she was afraid to face him again, and that's on her. But he was already full-villain mode by then and nothing would have changed his mind.

It isn't her fault Cassandra feels the way she does. Being friends means the obligation of mutual trust even when you disagree. Rapunzel disagrees with Cass often, but she always trusts her. Cassandra's faith in Rapunzel is shaken every time she doesn't do exactly what Cass tells her too. That's shitty. And nobody is keeping Cass hostage or forcing her to come on the journey. If Cass asked to leave and find her destiny, Raps would let her.

And on a meme side note, Cassandra needs to get the fuck over her oneitis with Rapunzel. It's not gonna happen, it's never gonna happen, and her harboring those feelings but never confronting them are negatively affecting the health of their friendship. She either needs to have a heart to heart with Rapunzel so she can hear her say it, find someone else, or rub one out in the bushes and get over it.

No. His age was only confirmed in the show. He’s 25 now and Rapunzel is almost 20.

Rapunzel's a hippie nudist

In the episode of Cass erasing Raps’ memory, Cass started to open up her feelings to Raps at the end, but who knows what happened in the door diminished all those efforts they’ve done.

Wait, their wedding is the endgame to the series right? But then how does Rapunzel’s hair return to its brunette glory in the short when she got her long hair back? I haven’t kept up with the 3rd season yet, so I might be missing something here. Is her hair going to have to be cut again in the series finale?

Attached: C30B40A9-AEBE-447D-9DE6-F722878709DB.jpg (1280x720, 106K)

>If Cass asked to leave and find her destiny, Raps would let her.
Maybe Raps would, but the king would never allow his daughter to go unprotected on some journey in the middle of nowhere. If Raps got hurt or didn’t return just because Cass decided to stay within the kingdom, she gets the guillotine. Either way, Cass gets fucked.

Attached: DE95AA95-2675-4162-A070-0DCB8030FD72.jpg (2048x1151, 144K)

Season 3 isn't out yet amigo, but I imagine so, though the Tangled crew have said that Ever After isn't hard canon
All Felonsbane memes aside, Frederic is a dangerous man to upset

Oh come on guys! King Frederic isn't some calculating Stalinesque monster. Don't you remember when the King of Equis was pranking Frederic for decades and the only retaliation was a scheme to sneak into Equis, and steal the Royal Seal who Douche King treated like a son?

And murder it, wear it's pelt as a cloak, and send Douche King the blubber one Crisco tub at a time?

>t. hasn't watched S2

Hey, that's pretty good

come on man.

Both of them have tiny tits. But whereas Raps' are cute and perky, Cass droops and hangs lower than an unsupported, dessicated old woman

>finger gun for Raps
I don't think a person should be allowed to wield such a power.

buddy, here's your webm with sound, sorry I kept Cass aggressive AI but I added a little extra for Eugene:

Attached: Raps Finger Guns.webm (1920x1080, 2.57M)

Don't pick on NudistAnon. He bumps the thread and doesn't babble about feet or rape

Now I am become Death the Destroyer of Worlds

Attached: R002_0.png (1280x1656, 1.6M)

Attaining and then giving up both of the sky powers at the end, returning her hair to normal is my running bet

Kino

Please do not insult my wife. Her breasts are of normal size and do not droop like an old woman, but hang like perfect fruit waiting to be molested and sucked upon.

Attached: 1FCC73D8-247D-4F0C-8942-55DF3949FAFA.jpg (991x795, 67K)

>converts the entire region to FUCKING LAVA

HOLY SHIT, IF ONLY I COULD BE SO GROSSLY INCANDESCENT

Ohh, this time it'll be Cass who cuts her hair for extra ceramics.

>Incinerates the casses with a lava floor
Poetry

Attached: YOU'RE BURNING.png (1172x678, 1011K)

Rapunzel and Cass hold hands to focus their energy to banish Zhan Tiri, and at the last second uses the Blacksword to cut Rapunzel's hair to keep the power from killing her, sacrificing herself to save her friend

Precisely how the fuck does Demanitus expect her to harness the power when the instructions are written in a language almost nobody understands. The only other people contemporary to Demanitus are his former students

I guess SOMEONE was working on translation of the old language in the Tree but they didn't get very far and any notes they might have had are probably gone with the tree itself

Demanitus thought it'd be smart to put his brain in a monkey and keep his research in a maze guarded by puns, riddles and only one giant automaton. There's a reason all of his apprentices betrayed him

hey, don't bully the monkeyman, his dad puns are wholesome.

I'm , and I meant it partly as a meme and partly not as a meme. I obviously don't think Raps is responsible for literally everything that's gone wrong in the show so far. I don't think it's fair to pin what happened to Varian or Cass entirely on her.

At the same time I do think she bears SOME responsibility, and I'd say that that's an answer to some of the people I've seen who say she's not an interesting character. She's interesting precisely because of this flaw of hers, this tendency to assume that everything will work out for the best even when there are huge danger signs everywhere around her. It is a kind of arrogance, I feel. And I think it's neat to see, because it's a perfectly logical character flaw for a Disney princess to have. When you're used to singing to animals and having adventures with happy endings, you're not always capable of processing the idea that not every ending is a happy one, and that the assumption of a happy ending isn't something you can take for granted.

Attached: Painter's_Block_8.png (1277x717, 566K)

Rapunzel's optimism is both her greatest strength and greatest flaw.
Kino

quick Rapunzel is in danger and the only way to save her is by posting her mom!

Attached: 1557481476.png (1920x1080, 2.7M)

>posting the inferior sister

Attached: willow a best.jpg (1280x720, 147K)

Arianna is superior to Willow because Willow is not voiced by Julie Bowen.

A man needs a webm of Angrianna from willow ep

A shame. She reaches godlike power to bring a new Golden Era to her country, maybe even the world, and then gives it all up. Just like Fredrick in a way who destroyed the perfect eternal youth item to save his wife.

Truth be told, Gothel did the world a favor hiding it for herself all of those centuries. If the flower's existence and location had been common knowledge for long it would incited war and strife as every nigga slaughterers the other to have it

the fuck are you on user Arianna is 10/10 wife material, Willow is mice but is just the crazy sister

Willow is a slut and the typical crazy aunt that takes you to party, does tabledance and ends up half naked and dropping cum and vomit from every hole in her body.

True. Besides she was the only one that knew how to properly use it. Fredrick cooked it, others would probably have destroyed it or burned it in their quest to have it.

I was seriously worried we were going to have another Suyin on our hands with Willow

>not voiced by Julie Bowen.
this post made me search for more voice actors from the series and now I'm legit mad they wasted Jeffrey Tambor on Big Nose.

Attached: Jeffrey_Tambor.jpg (220x309, 17K)

In what way? I actually thought they were the same character.

This. Or are we conveniently forgetting Lost Lagoon ? Never forget Lost Lagoon, just like poor Chris, Cassandra is fucked no matter what she does.

Willow didn't stick around

Willow came in, was funny, and left.
Suyin was a cast tumor

I'm surprised she didn't show up at any point during S2, it even would have made sense for her to appear for just one episode, given she would have wanted Raps to experience her own adventure.

Anyone else hope this show ends up going full Tolkien and giving us a bittersweet ending? It would feel really appropriate, to me. Victory is achieved, but much is lost in the process, and not all hurts end up being healed.

Attached: o-JRR-TOLKIEN-facebook.jpg (2000x1000, 333K)

user, I've wanted that since the whole Zhan Tiri thing was introduced in back S1, I want them to defeat him but I also want the price to be high and with large interests rates. I want a full Komm Susser Tod cover at the end.

Attached: cass enlightenment.jpg (500x701, 127K)

>final episode
>final scene
>many years post-wedding
>eugene finishes telling the story he began telling at the start of the movie
>the listeners are revealed to be his and raps's children.
>we get a quick recap of what happened to all the party members with some obvious exaggerations by eugene.
I just want some wholesome shit at the end.

>Varian is listening through a paper cup string telephone from the dungeon and Moonsandra is seething outside a window

and before anyone mentions it, yes, I know that's pretty much how the Aladdin franchise ended, with the peddler finishing Arabian nights after 3 movies and 80+ cartoon episodes. I'm just a sucker for that sort of stuff.
youtube.com/watch?v=ePYUB_9SAyw

>Tangled the Series is a modern Disney franchise with the spirit of the 90s

Movies, sequels, tv series that continue the story, really I don't understand why this has become rather uncommon for Disney

Makes me wish we could have gotten stories like Lost Lagoon (obviously there'd need to be quite a few changes) as video releases

Animated Movies became less successful and then started delving into the sequel territory. Atlantis would have been the next movie in the animated series line, but that went under. Then the animated movie division was shut down and that was mostly it until recently.

I think Frozen kinda got Disney looking at their properties for expansion once more.

user, I even miss the crappy videogame. What is a man without his shitty disney videogame tie-ins?

It's been said before but I implore you reckless niggas

Let the weekend pass, at the very least, before another thread. Give it a breather and go shitpost about Endgame or something instead eh

Attached: S3 ending.jpg (1920x1080, 90K)

I want to rape Cassandra as she's dying. I want to feel her pussy tightening with every thrust as her life slowly fades away. I want to cum deep inside her as she gives her last breath.

PFFFFFFFT
>rapunzel mugging the camera

Nazi Zombies style hold the fort game as you try to hold off the lesbian hordes when?

Attached: Whore.jpg (1280x720, 92K)

Sorry user, best I could do before the thread dies.

Attached: Cass of Duty Lesbian Zombies.webm (1920x1080, 2.8M)

This is awesome. Should send this to Chris and see what he thinks

I might share some with Chris down the line if I make something less autistic, like an actual level featuring the 3 characters. I have some ideas that could translate into fun game dynamics, after all that's why I've been giving them power-ups and shit.

I get the feeling that Willow and Nigel have fucked before

Attached: Willow Nigel.jpg (1280x720, 98K)

she probably has fucked the whole kingdom raw

But user, why would you want wholesomeness when we could have suffering instead?

Attached: rapunzelissuffering.jpg (1281x730, 47K)

Post Arianna,the King demands more of his Queen!

Remember kids! When this thread dies we wait seven days to make a new one! Don't be a fag!

Agree, unless there are any production news worth discussing.

THE RIDE IS OVER, EVERYONE
LAST EPISODE SHIPPED

Attached: ITS OVER.jpg (456x810, 64K)

Attached: ....jpg (777x440, 72K)

NOOOOOOOOO BROS I CAN'T TAKE IT I DON'T WANT IT TO EEEEEEEND

Attached: sad_salute.jpg (680x698, 37K)

>tfw finally coming to the end of Season Two
>tfw excited to finally be caught up with the show and discuss it in its entirety with everyone ITT

I may also generate some original content in the next thread. See you guys there.

Attached: 1557472101443.jpg (1920x1080, 85K)

That lemon taste nuke

Attached: spideraps.gif (600x338, 1.68M)

Might as well jump ship to a new thread already, given the news and we have already hit bump limit.

New thread:

VARIAN FUCKING SUCKS