Why did he think mocking women was a good idea when Disney has repeatedly stated Star Wars is for women too?

Why did he think mocking women was a good idea when Disney has repeatedly stated Star Wars is for women too?

Vader has lots of female fans who wish they were loved by Vader. Mocking them by creating a character they can identify with, just to shit on that character's desires, is bound to come across as mocking to those readers.

Attached: proxy.duckduckgo.com.jpg (474x729, 61K)

Other urls found in this thread:

fanfiction.net/s/3296260/1/Sack-Cloth-And-Chicken-Soup
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

That's how women work, you virgin manlet.
Treat them like shit and they'll love you.
(And if you'd say you're a femoid, it's your over-socialized semantic-web hamster telling you nice guys are fine, but your ovaries claim for alpha chad sperm to fertilize them.)

Attached: incel_magic.jpg (592x715, 163K)

>Giving a female character the same treatment a man would get is wrong

Yeah but women ain't gonna love the author over this. In fact they're gonna get him fired if the pressure on Disney keeps up.

What was her fucking problem?

>Evil villain, who murders children without blinking an eye, isn't allowed to kill woman, because she's a woman, even though it's well within his character.

Attached: at.jpg (410x410, 29K)

What did the author mean when he created a woman that is obsessed with Vader exactly like Vader fangirls are, only to have her killed off by Vader in a manner like the author wanted to rub it in the fangirls face their love will never love them back?

If they just wanted to show Vader killing a woman, did it have to be a woman in love with him? Why not a random nobody that fucked up on the job instead?

Them Vader doesn't deserves to exist in PC culture, fuck SJWs.

Attached: Fishmouth.jpg (478x258, 33K)

Well, I guess Vader is an Incel now.

>created a woman that is obsessed with Vader exactly like Vader fangirls are,
You're projecting again, you need to rein that in a bit.
This comic was Mad Love, adjusted for time and space.
Except that unlike the Joker, Vader is a broken man with no interest in a sidekick.

>Why not a random nobody that fucked up on the job instead?
He does that all the time also. You don't have a point but to be a doomsayer afraid of social justice. If the writer is going to get fired and Vader nerfed, then that would be the last nail to the coffin, this year had been the worst in SL sales overall historically. Those Rei action figures are rotting everywhere globally.

Attached: jinkies ruh roh jeepers zoinks.gif (280x182, 2.33M)

because this is exactly what Vader would do to a fangirl that wants to be his gf, she reminds him of everything he's lost. Throughout his whole life as sith, he never stops loving Padme, hating himself for not being able to save her. If anything, Vader not killing that woman would be grossly out of character for him.

I mean, what the hell do you want Vader to do with her? Fall in love with her and suddely everything is peachy again? Mangling his character beyond recognition just for fanservice is even worse than bending the knee to SJW outrage culture, at least this way his intergrity as a character stays intact. Believable characters are the backbone of a franchise, not intant gratification wish-fulfillment.

Attached: i-find-your-lack-of-faith-disturbing-2.jpg (640x426, 47K)

I ain't projecting. That is how the character comes across to female readers. The nurse thinks exactly like them in her love for Vader, so they identify with her. It's too big of a coincidence to be unintentional.

>I ain't projecting.
Well, you're caring too much.
If you cannot defend Vader as a villain created in the late 70's, then you don't deserve having him as a villain, go read Assigned Male or something and stay in the safe space hugbox.

Attached: This_is_your_perfect_comic.jpg (1280x720, 145K)

Everyone already knows that is exactly what Vader would do to a fangirl that wants to be his gf tho. Why create a comic specifically about it?

well I don't think he's had sex anymore since his penis burnt off for not having the high ground

The grandpa one is really painful, because he didn't use any pronoun. Saying "grow up big and strong like your father" isn't even 'misgendering' it's literally just providing a role model. Girls can be "big and strong" too. I don't really agree with TERFs, but this is kind of where they're coming from when they talk about ideas surrounding trans people advancing bad ideas about gender itself.

>Everybody knows that's exactly what Vader would do
>Why create a comic of this super popular character in a multi-billion dollar franchise doing what everybody knows exactly what he'll do and had done for the last 40 years.
>Why create a comic specifically abou it?
Dude, I really hope you're trolling Yea Forums.

That or you either have a cluster C personality disorder with the hamster going faster than gangsta paradise sanic, or you're just plainly functional retarded.

Attached: The truth about sentai.jpg (640x955, 60K)

Nigga, you're trying to shut down a topic you don't like for no apparent reason. You should stay in your safe space hugbox.

But everybody already knows that is exactly what Assigned Male is about. Why create a comic specifically about it?

>trying to shut down a topic
Oh poor defenseless you, as if I could do that, I should check my privilege oh my you're so concerned!! So sorry So sorry I hurted your intarwebs free speech. Fucking troll.

8/8
Quality bait

Exactly. He's a super popular because women love him. Even if they know he would kill them if they magically got transported into the SW universe, magic doesn't exist and neither does he so they can fantasize about him safely. Their fantasizing contributes to his popularity.

This comic however does magically transport them into the SW universe, it takes their thoughts and gives them canon flesh like like a proxy or an avatar. So why create a comic just to shatter the fourth wall between their fantasies and SW reality like that? In the last 40 years there's never been an instance of Vader being cruel to a fangirl.

Attached: 8.png (300x250, 21K)

>since his penis burnt off
I don't think penises are as fragile as you think they are. His balls, in other hand...

Yes, yall posting in another troll's thread.
Illuminati confirmed, the frogs are gay.

Attached: progression.jpg (480x953, 79K)

made me kek

Why create a post specifically about it?

Calm down dude. I'm just trying to explain the reaction to this comic from the fangirls' side, you're lashing out like I called your mom a whore or something.

But if what you're telling us is common sense and everybody should think the same as you,

Why are you writing about this specifically?

Attached: trollfacehan.jpg (306x306, 17K)

>Calm down dude.
>Nigga, you're trying to shut down a topic
>I'm just trying to explain the reaction to this comic from the fangirls' side
Keep doing that mein fren, as I said, you're free to do so, that doesn't makes you less bait trolling tho.

Because, I repeat, even if they know in the back of their head he would kill them if they magically got transported into the SW universe, magic doesn't exist and neither does he so they can fantasize about him safely.

This comic however does magically transport them into the SW universe, it takes their thoughts and gives them canon flesh like like a proxy or an avatar. This comic shatters the fourth wall between their fantasies and SW reality, which is something that had never been done before. Did the authors do it just to be mean to Vader fangirls?

CALM FUCKING DOWN!!! OR I'LL HAVE TO FUCKING CALM YOU DOWN FUCKIING SHUB-NIGGURATH!!!

I'M TRYING TO EXPLAIN WHY IS BAD WHAT THEY DID IN THAT COMIC!!! THIS IS FDFUCKING IMPORTANRT!!!!

This pic would be perfect if instead of representing "meme eras" represented "Star Wars eras".

wow this is so magical
Now I'm so concerned
thanks dear user
now my life is going to improve because of your great insight in popular culture

Wait, so you think anyone who takes it to themselves to defend fangirls when they're upset over something is a troll? Is that what you're saying?

Concerned troll is concerned and trolling, news at 11.

>but but, fangirls!!! and we deserve an explanation, somebody please think of the children!!

>mocking bad!! non-mocking good!!!

Attached: this_thread.jpg (341x313, 13K)

user, answer this honestly. Do you think fangirls or even women in general don't have a right to explain themselves over something that upsets them?

What I'm saying is from the way you generalize so broadly you're a troll.

You just did it, you can write whatever you want, also, it's the first time you use the word, "defend". You were concerned first for the character, then the writer, and saying stuff like:
>Yeah but women ain't gonna love the author over this.
it's so obvious you're a troll, a fictional character doing what it had done since always doesn't puts any flesh and bone "fangirl" in danger.

Try better bait next time, that's all I'm saying.

>I'm just trying to explain the reaction to this comic from the fangirls' side
>That is how the character comes across to female readers. The nurse thinks exactly like them in her love for Vader
If you're not a troll (which I doubt) and if you truly, genuinely care about how fangirls feel: please leave this board and go to tumblr instead. This is a terrible thread, you're not my spokesman, and neither are any of those weirdoes who actually related to the creepy stalker girl.

>user, answer this honestly. Do you think fangirls or even women in general don't have a right to explain themselves over something that upsets them?
Are we impeding it? You fangirls and their white-knights can write whatever opinion you want.

So do I.

You're not even a good concerning troll, lmao.

Are you saying that there was a Homosexual Yandere Nurse who tried this and also got stabbed?

I've been talking about Vader fangirls and their problem with this comic from the OP, user. How does stating that women ain't gonna love the author about this make me a troll? It's Vader fangirls that have started this controversy because their depiction in this comic offends them. Vader fangirls are women.

>a fictional character doing what it had done since always doesn't puts any flesh and bone "fangirl" in danger
That's not what I'm saying though. I'm saying this comic looks made it was made specifically to mock women who love Vader rather than any other reason, and that upsets women.

BUT Everyone already knows that is exactly what Vader would do to a fangirl that wants to be his gf tho. Why create a comic specifically about it?

WHY TO DO IT IF EVERYBODY ALREADY KNEW THAT IS EXACTLY WHAT VADER WOULD DO?

somebody needs to defend the fangirls!

But they are the spokesman for themselves, and they've voiced their being upset at this comic for the reasons I listed. What's wrong with talking about them?

Is my defending fangirls who are upset over this comic your problem with this thread?

>I've been talking about Vader fangirls and their problem with this comic from the OP, user.
Yeah? no way sherlock!

> How does stating that women ain't gonna love the author about this make me a troll?
No, that was you in the concern part of the concern-troll duality, you bait with concern, then when then you switch to troll, like you just did right now. Defending Vader fangirls in Yea Forums's Yea Forums should not be your main concern then, hah.

>It's Vader fangirls that have started this controversy because their depiction in this comic offends them.
Welp, their problem, not mine, they are free to keep doing it and feeling as whatever they want to feel from it.

>Vader fangirls are women.
So you just assumed their gender? LMAO

>That's not what I'm saying though. I'm saying this comic looks made it was made specifically to mock women who love Vader rather than any other reason, and that upsets women.
Well, what could you do to fix it? go do it then. LEL

Man, keep giving us your delicious bait, is so nice to deconstruct it and have a laugh xD

Wow, it's like you didn't even read my post!

What I was saying is that it doesn't matter what type of person Garbage is, Vader would stab them regardless.

They could be Male, Female, Togruta, whatever and they would still be stabbed.

>Is my defending fangirls who are upset over this comic your problem with this thread?
I don't really have a problem, being sarcastic and mocking you is just that, you're just throwing as much bait as you could but it's so cheap they are almost like blanks.

you can keep defending whatever you want, as if this thread will make any difference, hah, I'm just here to troll the trolls while they try to save face as this.

>So you just assumed their gender? LMAO
This gave me a couple of lels, thanks user.

Attached: cultural_appropiation.png (467x588, 248K)

wow, you felt for a new layer of sarcasm over OP's arguments xD

>No, that was you in the concern part of the concern-troll duality, you bait with concern, then when then you switch to troll, like you just did right now. Defending Vader fangirls in Yea Forums's Yea Forums should not be your main concern then, hah.
Stating when women ain't gonna love the author about this isn't a concern, it's a reality. They don't love the author about this. That's why there's a controversy going on. You took that as concern for reasons only you know.

>Defending Vader fangirls in Yea Forums's Yea Forums should not be your main concern
Why? I like fangirls. I don't like seeing them mocked and berated all the time when Yea Forums isn't any better. Any attempt to get you to see things from their perspective gets met with unwarranted hostility, why?

>Well, what could you do to fix it?
Trying to get you to empathize with their feelings is a start. Why do you have this irrational hatred of fangirls?

But you're assuming I'm a troll why? Because I'm defending fangirls?

>it's a reality. They don't love the author about this.
So is that your problem? it's not mine, lol.

>That's why there's a controversy going on. You took that as concern for reasons only you know.
This is called concern-trolling, when you get into a place with a concern and bait the audience into getting in a flamewar. Whatever you write here will not do a difference, if you're really concerned you should took your worries somewhere else, as if you don't know how things are here in Yea Forums, haha

>Why? I like fangirls.
Yes so what, this is still Yea Forums, defending them here over some perceived "offense" is so unproductive, dude you're the best, I'm laughing my ass here IRL, WORD!

> I don't like seeing them mocked and berated all the time when Yea Forums isn't any better.
So what, that comic is published, you come here with your complaints like we're Marvel comics's Human resources, keks.

> Any attempt to get you to see things from their perspective gets met with unwarranted hostility, why?
Why not? I just want to be hostile to you for no reason, this is my freedom, the same freedom you have to feel offended for some silly shit, lel.

Dude you're so much fun xD

If you think this deliriously obsessed woman is meant to represent all women then the problem is you.

>But you're assuming I'm a troll why? Because I'm defending fangirls?
Are you familiar with the concept of sealioning?
That's what you're doing, and I'm having a good time telling it to you, hah.

Keep trying making me feel bad for it, I'll keep having a good time!

Attached: this is you defending fangirls in 4chan.png (720x563, 178K)

but, he's defending the fangirls!! he's such a nice guy and deserves praise from all Yea Forums

We're so wrong for not praising him as we should!!!

Poor fangirls.
poor white-knight
smallest_violing.exe

Once again poor Dennis hopeless being attacked by the under educated neanderthals. Hopefully soon the misunderstood genius will be recognized as the master of his skill and get the recognition he truly TRULY deserves.

And those "women", trying to attack our brave genius. Shameful.

dude, mr empathy concerned troll sealioning for the fangirls, and a hypocrite since using sarcasm is not the tool of an emphatic good boy like it should.

I dont' even care about either marvel comics, nor star wars, and I dont' even know who the fuck writes this dead franchise's stuff.

You're just providing good entertainment for Yea Forums, that's all.

>This is called concern-trolling, when you get into a place with a concern and bait the audience into getting in a flamewar
How am I baiting anyone? I bring up a topic, it's up to you how you respond. For example you could show empathy to those fangirls rather than start a flamewar, you choose to do the latter and not the former.

>this is still Yea Forums, defending them here over some perceived "offense" is so unproductive
On the contrary, it's extremely productive. Yea Forums is the best place to get people talking about something.

>I just want to be hostile to you for no reason
Okay, but why are you being hostile to Vader fangirls?

>For example you could show empathy to those fangirls
Because you say so?

>On the contrary, it's extremely productive. Yea Forums is the best place to get people talking about something.
About somebody getting offended over a fictional character, yus, keep doing it, that's like super productive, tell me a single time trying to defend somebody from getting offended from fiction worked in Yea Forums and how the global opinion switched into the empathy agenda? You can't say because neither the alt-right nor the alt-left, they still have their agendas, so it's still the same shit but more polarized XD

>Okay, but why are you being hostile to Vader fangirls?
I'm having an hostile opinion about you because I feel like so, it's my birthright, I don't care about vader, vader fangirls, nor star wars, nor disney.

Dude, this will get into new semantic ontological levels or what? XD LMAO

So first you say I'm a troll, then when I ask you why do you think I'm a troll, your proof is "because you're asking me why I think you're a troll!"? Circular reasoning is your proof?

>So first you say I'm a troll, then when I ask you why do you think I'm a troll, your proof is "because you're asking me why I think you're a troll!"? Circular reasoning is your proof?
Well, if I would say you're not a troll I would say you're very stupid.

I'll try to explain it as if you were 5 years old:

The sealioning part of my argument refers to your insistence in pursuing me being emphatic on fangirls as you defend them, I don't want to and you keep pursuing that goal with insistence, because your scale or values whatever, that's sealioning.

There's nothing circular into telling you directly what you're doing, if you're offended by someone telling you're a troll, well then that's your problem, mein fren.

So, that's 2 topics mixed, don't get confused again please.

>Because you say so?
Because it's what you do when you don't want to be hostile to people.

>tell me a single time trying to defend somebody from getting offended from fiction worked in Yea Forums and how the global opinion switched into the empathy agenda
Well Yea Forums is always complaining that sjws have ruined comics because comics now take steps to represent and not offend demographics they didn't before, so on the global opinion is, as you say, switching on the empathy agenda.

>I don't care about vader, vader fangirls, nor star wars, nor disney
So why are you sperging out in a thread about vader, vader fangirls, star wars, and disney?

Why are we still having this thread so often?
It's almost been two weeks.

Because a white knight wants to defend fangirls and we are so meanie to him and his fangirls.

And he still thinks we're so wrong for not seeing the "problematic" issue.

That, or blatant bait trolling.

Attached: Boomer_Chad.jpg (480x480, 49K)

women genuinely need to be restricted to the kitchen and be beaten when necessary theyve poisoned our culture and values enough we gave them equality and they abused that privilege

>Because it's what you do when you don't want to be hostile to people.
I could have as many hostile opinions of whoever I want, lel, and you're being hostile by pushing this, go be a saint and don't try to force people into your the intended mold. If I'm not breaking any law I'm free to do whatever I want.

>Well Yea Forums is always complaining that sjws have ruined comics because comics now take steps to represent and not offend demographics they didn't before, so on the global opinion is, as you say, switching on the empathy agenda.
And so you're saving Yea Forums from themselves. (PROTIP: Yea Forums isn't a single entity, nor the SJWs) as I wrote before, I'm here for having a good time, and I'm having a good time in this thread, I don't care about vader, nor politics in comics. Star wars isn't even interesting for me nowadays.

>So why are you sperging out in a thread about vader, vader fangirls, star wars, and disney?
If by "sperging" means deconstructing your flawed agenda arguments, well, I'm having a great time at it, also, using the word "sperg" or derivatives referring to a person is an insult, you're being not so emphatic and a white-knithg boy as you think you are. I see you're such an hypocrite.

>women genuinely need to be restricted to the kitchen and be beaten when necessary theyve poisoned our culture and values enough we gave them equality and they abused that privilege
No way jose, women need to complain about vader killing another fictional character and making fanboy white-knight defend them on shitholes like Yea Forums

Is sarcasm the way of the honest defenders?
I hope no, because i'm here just to shit on OP for being an hypocrite piece of shit that gets offended by my hostility and my lack of interest in his precious fangirls haha.

>The sealioning part of my argument refers to your insistence in pursuing me being emphatic on fangirls as you defend them, I don't want to and you keep pursuing that goal with insistence
So sticking to a point you don't agree with = "sealioning"? For real? You really belong in a safe space hugbox if sticking to my guns triggers you this much.

>There's nothing circular into telling you directly what you're doing
But when I asked you why you think I'm a troll, you're the one that responded bringing up the concept of "sealioning", which you've now stated to mean "you stick to your points when I don't agree with them." You're the one that mixed the two topics.
>You're assuming I'm a troll why?
>Are you familiar with the concept of sealioning? That's what you're doing
So if that's two topics you mixed, why you are assuming I'm troll?

>I could have as many hostile opinions of whoever I want
But then you complain when other people have hostile opinions of you and of what offends them, and get the offending thing shut down.

>If by "sperging" means deconstructing your flawed agenda arguments
But you haven't deconstructed anything. You've showed you get triggered at people defending someone you don't like, and that someone not bending over to you triggers you. You don't see me making up words just because you insist in pursuing your goal of not being emphatic to women, do you?

Since you’re all clearly too fucking dense to realise, let me explain to you all what has happened with these threads.

The salty fangirls people were making fun of in the first ones learned of their existence, and now they come here to troll you. One of them seems to be a particularly adept at false-flagging, and you all take the bait. Stop replying, report the threads. Or y’know, waste another 500+ posts going around in circles arguing with trolls who are never going to admit defeat or even address your points.

im not sarcastic im fucking serious women are horrible they will do anything for money and drugs and will encourage you into that lifestyle fucking up your own body and they never have an actual personality 80 percent of women ive met aere only defined by the fact they smoke weed and love art and when it comes to any kind of media they grossly misinterpret it or idolize the worst parts and no woman in politics has ever done a good job ever they accuse men of thinking with their dicks but without a dick all you have is a greedy shallow selfish human theyre only good for sex and cooking

>So sticking to a point you don't agree with = "sealioning"?
well, if I would say I don't agree with you and I dont' want to, but you keep pushing the argument that I should agree with you, yes, it's sealioning.
> For real?
Yes, If you're being socratic, I'll surpass that by being dharmic then, I'll reward you with my silence and since I have what I wanted from this thread, I feel contented and I'll leave, farewell my troubled friend.

>You really belong in a safe space hugbox if sticking to my guns triggers you this much.
Oh so you're angry now? Keep dwelling there my friend, keep sticking to your guns, I swear i'm not being triggered, I just had a good word game with you and I feel like you weren't able to lay a single point. I don't care about what you're proselytizing here, but wish you the best in your flawed meaningless irrelevant quest. Yet it seems you're not having much fun out of it.

>You're the one that mixed the two topics.
There's categories of bait, so your's were categorized correctly each time, something could start as concern trolling and evolves into sealioning, hope you'll understand this, but if you're trolling I'll assure you have good foundations for it, keep improving!

>So if that's two topics you mixed, why you are assuming I'm troll?
No, I exposed your stupidity.

Farewell dear internet interloper, hope you'll find the answers in other interlocutors, because I'm leaving you without a good answer, and hence keeping my promise of dharmic silence answering to your amateurish socratic method.

If somebody keeps answering you, it will not be me.

>You don't see me making up words just because you insist in pursuing your goal of not being emphatic to women, do you?
I'm not at fault for your own ignorance, but guess what, I magically decided to be empathic to women (no, just kidding, I tryed to be compassionate to you before leaving), farewell, everything changes, so my opinions too! viva la wahmen!

Attached: for_the_lulz2.jpg (600x560, 36K)

Why do you keep making this thread. Come up with new bait material.

>Vader has lots of female fans who wish they were loved by Vader. Mocking them by creating a character they can identify with, just to shit on that character's desires, is bound to come across as mocking to those readers.
Those readers deserve to be mocked because being in love with Vader is toxic femininity.
Don't date dangerous men.

>Vader has lots of female fans who wish they were choked and force fucked by Vader

Fixed.

Attached: and there's your rape.png (795x507, 449K)

It would have some value of each bait/outrage/etc thread about this came with another storytime of the comic in question.
Half tempted to download the issue to do that every time I see these threads.

Just very delusional

FUCK WOMEN
AND FUCK MINORITIES

Attached: c8cb7566079e0093956333821e5950c8.jpg (474x474, 43K)

This is by far my favorite part. Because the best experience a fangirl can hope for is being a cumdumpster, and the worst is exactly what happened.
Sadly she lives through fanfiction so she has no real experiences.

Attached: 800E77A7-DC97-43AE-9415-0B9C906A6572.jpg (750x137, 63K)

>if I don't agree with you and I dont' want to, but you keep pushing the argument that I should agree with you, yes, it's sealioning
So sticking to a point you don't agree with = "sealioning". I didn't even say "you should agree with me", I pointed out that being empathic is what people do when they don't want to be hostile. You in your fragile mind took that to be "sealioning" because me sticking to my arguments puts pressure on you. Amazing.

>I swear i'm not being triggered
Your histrionics is actually the typical behavior of triggered people.

>There's categories of bait
But that's not what I asked you, I asked you the reason why you think I'm trolling, and you brought up feeling pressured at me not bending over at your antics aka "sealioning", that you called two mixed topics, now you're shifting the topic again. Are you even able to tell why you think someone is trolling?

>I exposed your stupidity
>Why do think A?
>Because you're doing B.
>So you think doing B makes you A?
>No, B and A are two topics, you're mixing them.
>Ok, so if B and A are two different topics, why do you think A?
>I didn't! I'm exposing your stupidity!
You have a lot of trouble following logic in an argument.

It's a perfectly reasonable action that someone like Vader would do. What do you think would happen if a Bundy fangirl got some actual alone time old Teddy boy? He would kill her, because he's a fucking serial killer you twat.

I bet OP is a Carolfag

That's not the point though. The point is did the author write this specifically to mock fangirls? If so, why?

whites and minorities unironically need to find common ground and unite against women before we end up with a generation of effeminate white knight slave males serving their female overlords with their perfect sculpted but easily manipulated husbands

The fuck is a TERF?

>Vader has lots of female fans
>fans
we have no need for faggots only here for the husbandos is, it's not some random anime franchise.

If you cant identify bait you need to check your tism

Have sex

Get a life roastie

This! GAMERS RISE UP!!

Attached: 1553978268384.jpg (474x710, 55K)

Radical feminists that hate men so much, they get paranoid about trans people invading their "female only spaces". They often get violent about it, and sometimes even end up allying with white supremacists over this fear, giving new ironic meaning to the word "feminazi".

Trans Exclusionary Radical Feminist

I think so at least

>fantasize about him safely
If you unironically identify with the fangirl there is nothing safe about you. Not your actions, your thoughts, or the potential danger youll out yourself in over a fantasy.

Women don't want sex with me I'm broke and watch cartoons all day.

>women ain't gonna love the author over this
Do you seriously think that Dennis "Avengers Arena" Hopeless cares what readers think about him?

Women can differentiate fiction from reality too. Just because they're upset at an obvious jab at them doesn't mean they put themselves in danger over their fantasies.

Considering hes been a shit writer for years long before he wrote this, he's used to having people mad at him. He doesnt need your fake concern.

I doubt He even know what you're talking about or even reads the guy's other shit.

So you're happy at this comic because you hate these women for liking Vader romantically?

This whole thread is a bait in your face and you are retards for responding to it.

> controversy is great for marvel! Until it involves girls yelling at us.

Hopeless is such a, well, hopeless simp. Getting a reaction out of your audience is the game. Why do you always want to just want to give your readers good feelings? It’s fine to break hearts. Hopeless is such a hack he had to apologize for actually being entertaining when he probably thought he wouldn’t get any response for his work.

Jesus Christ, what is wrong with women

This is a generalization, but when women get upset at your product, they stop buying it. They're not like you who keep eating shit while complaining you're eating shit.

She got more respect in her death then Mettle.

Explain game of thrones then. Or any hbo or any drama. I barely watch the show but i know popular or main characters get manipulated, assaulted, and die grizzly deaths all over the place

Daenerys and all the important female characters are alive and kicking, the ones who died are getting their deaths avenged. Where's the problem?

To add: dying a grizzly death is not the problem here. Nobody would have complained if Nurse had died a gruesome death sacrificing herself for Vader.
>game of thrones
Case in point. Tons of female characters die a grizzly death in that show, but it's because of acceptable reasons normally, it's not treated like a joke. They don't exist to be shat on, even if they don't all succeed, people cheer on them because the writers dignify their existence in the story.
Nurse exists solely to be shat on.

The fangirls who unironically consider that character to be a stand-in for all fangirls are clearly batshit insane, so they deserve to be shat on as well.

Why would be bad if it was treated like a joke? Tons of male characters get killed like a joke so why shouldn't women?

I think you and many other people misinterpretate it. Honestly, this is just being overboard

The book isn't meant to mock women. It just shows how obsession with somthing could lead you to insanity and get you hurt or killed. We live in a reality were some people would prefer living in a fantasy rather than reality itself, and how that blindness could ruin you. Like almost everyone in this thread

In other words, that woman in the comic represents the extreamist base of the Sar Wars fandom. Someone too obsessed that they went completely mad and be lost in their fantasy and believes they know what's best for it. Vader here didn't see her as a woman, but just a crazy person. So he offed the crazy person and think of her as trash

Vader sees a crazy person and an annoyance. We know how Vader works. What's to expect from this? I think alot of people just overthink this and try to politicize it as something else

People should stop overthinking shit

Honestly I actually thouht of her as the cunt Star Wars Girl from YouTube. Because her voice is whiney and literally is a cunt

You're that femanon that always thinks if someone says something about a woman or a group of women they must be talking about all women, right? You're always doing that, interjecting the word "all" when it was never in the discourse before your shitpost. Why are you so insecure that you perceive another woman talking about herself or a group of women talking about their experiences as talking about you?

Well, as I said, unlike you women generally don't keep eating shit while complaining they're eating shit. For the femanon that keeps getting triggered at people talking about other women, no, I'm not talking about you. You love to keep eating shit while complaining that it's shit.

You sound like a tranny, not a femanon.

I never said I'm a femanon.

I disagree. My reading of nurse was that “hey we all see this is heading to a bad end and we can’t save this lady because it’s Vader. “ It’s a one sided, obsessive romance that ends tragically for the character and that’s the entertaining part. If anything I would blame hopeless for not giving Vader his own sad bit about his lost loves or obsessive behaviors in that “moral of the story” style.

any character can be identified with
you snowflake gestapos are literally trying to outlaw all creativity

Oh boy you thought
>you perceive another woman talking about herself
meant me? No, retard. If a fangirl on twitter complains about this comic she is a woman talking about herself. The fangirls that consider that character to be a stand-in consider it to be a stand-in for themselves, not you. Turn off the projector, stupid.

Vader isn't an Incel. He just has the most powerful and most tragic case of oneitis syndrome of all time.

Stronger than Spider-Man for Mary Jane.
Stronger than Jim for Pam.
Stronger than King Arthur for Guinevere.
Stronger than Romeo for Juliet.

I'm really not seeing the issue here.
>insane girls identify with insane character
>"how dare you call me crazy for considering the crazy character to be my personal stand-in"...?

Tragedy isn't supposed to be entertaining. If people find it entertaining, then it failed to be a tragedy and succeeded at being a farce.

>other girls complain about something that upsets them
>so they must be talking about all fangirls >reeeeeeeee they're talking about meeeeeeeee
That is the issue.
I disagree they're insane, just hurt and reacting as one would when emotionally wounded.

>Incel
He is a Volcel, if any.

>emotionally wounded.
Yes. They're emotionally wounded because they're insane.

Where's the insanity in being upset at being made fun of? Hopeless could have written Nurse differently if he didn't want to shit on fangirls.

The fact that so many fell for your post doesn’t bode well for this board.

Attached: 1E902508-943A-4096-BD5C-9C159D147831.jpg (720x540, 19K)

>Where's the insanity in being upset at being made fun of?
>what's insane about thinking that an insane character is a personal attack against you?
Gee, I don't know, you psycho cunt.

This Garbage-chan is precious and should be protected

Attached: IMG_20190507_073805.jpg (640x891, 138K)

Spider-man oneitis?? it literally reads like a harem book at times

This kind of highlights why I fucking hate Star Wars fans. It feels like everyone just obsesses about the characters and raises them to cult status (See: Bobba Fett) when the much more interesting world-building and history of the Star Wars universe gets thrown aside because the typical Star Wars fans just want lightsaber wankery.

Attached: __darth_vader_and_jougasaki_rika_idolmaster_idolmaster_cinderella_girls_and_star_wars_drawn_by_muchi (850x1254, 218K)

But tons of insane characters are still portrayed as cool, great, sympathetic, and are not made fun of. They don't exist to be a joke.
What's insane about being upset over a character whose purpose and reason of existence is just to be a personal attack against you?

Because the only reason you would consider a crazy thot getting btfo a "personal attack against you" is if you're insane.

She's literally crazy and needs to be deleted

>But tons of insane characters are still portrayed as cool, great, sympathetic, and are not made fun of
Just as tons of insane characters are also mocked and unsympathetic, who exist only to move the story along.
But you don't see any one with a working brain going out of their way to think an attack on them is a personal attack
>What's insane about being upset over a character whose purpose and reason of existence is just to be a personal attack against you?
Because that would mean that you're a retard with delusions of grandeur who unwillingly admits that they consider themselves insane.

That makes no sense. She mimics the behavior and feelings of fangirls, which are quite common and normal, just to make a cruel parody of them. She's not just "a crazy thot", she's a joke.
Unless you think fangirls who fantasize about Vader are "crazy thots" for some reason. Care to expand on that?

>Stealing blood is normal
Nigga the fuck is wrong with you? no don't answer that, check yourself into a mental clinic before you become a danger to others.

>everyone's still taking the bait
>even after multiple people itt have told you faggots you're being trolled
>even after we've had this same thread about a dozen times

Attached: d6qnzh4-e9b6bdc3-07d6-47a5-b091-5c9ee49f0e27.jpg (283x283, 16K)

>you don't see any one with a working brain going out of their way to think an attack on them is a personal attack
You also don't see anyone with a working brain writing books specifically to shit on a character. The characters you mention tend to be background characters the writer takes care not to focus the story over, not the protagonist of the story.
>that would mean that you're a retard with delusions of grandeur who unwillingly admits that they consider themselves insane
Why would anyone consider themselves insane for getting mad at a distorted representation?

why do people keep responding to such obvious bait?
were the 10 threads before this not enough for people to realize?

>That is how the character comes across to female readers
you really need to get to know more women. Both my girlfriend and sister are waaaay more into Star Wars than I am, and neither one of them gave a single shit about that.

>She mimics the behavior and feelings of fangirls, which are quite common and normal, just to make a cruel parody of them
Her gushing and fantasizing is the behavior she mimics, that's what makes fangirls identify with her. Taking then these behaviors to complete absurdity for the sake of shitting on her in the end is what makes her a parody and a joke.

So you speak for all female readers huh?

>You also don't see anyone with a working brain writing books specifically to shit on a character.
Yes you do, you see entire books written just to shit on a character, the fuck did you think Macbeth was or the The Picture of Dorian Gray? or any of the other of the myraid books written, They wrote a main character and detailed their fall into insanity, no one normal ever said
>i sympathize with macbeth for killing his friends and kings
>I sympathize with Dorian for killing his love and indulging in hedonism
Because that shit isn't normal its psychotic.

Bitch don't you dare generalize over all fangirls with your insanity. Aint no one angry but you crazy fucks.

I'm not much of a Star Wars fan (my parents brought me up with Rocky and honestly, I'm happier for it), but I kinda want the comic for the cover. The one-shot is nice too desu.

all of your posts reads like something out of America Chavez.

>you see entire books written just to shit on a character
>Macbeth or the The Picture of Dorian Gray
Are you kidding me? Both Macbeth and Dorian are portrayed A LOT as sympathetic tragic characters you should feel sorry for. People don't laugh at their deaths like you're laughing at the death of a "crazy thot".

>no one normal ever said
However plenty of normal people have said
>i sympathize with macbeth because he is a cool, tragic character, I don't care that he killed his friends and kings, I like him..
>I sympathize with Dorian for wanting to live forever young and wanting to experience life, I wish I had all those pleasures too
The same sympathy is not granted to Nurse.

I like to be baited.

Some people like feeding the trolls. Usually people who don't have engaging conversations in real life and like to think of online arguments as some sort of mental swashbuckling

>So why create a comic just to shatter the fourth wall between their fantasies and SW reality like that? In the last 40 years there's never been an instance of Vader being cruel to a fangirl.

Because it's slightly amusing and it's something that Vader would do, because he's an evil lunatic. Why do women feel entitled to have their fetish towards evil abusive men be pandered to and indulged? I jerk off to Azula just fine without pretending she would do anything other than burn my face off.

We get it, you're not like other girls and you hate women for having feelings about villains.

>Are you kidding me? Both Macbeth and Dorian are portrayed A LOT as sympathetic tragic characters you should feel sorry for.
Holy shit, that says more about you then it does me, No they're fucking not,
macbeth was a political hitpiece written to say how Englands new royalty was great andbetter than macbeth who was an insane shit and their predecessor, also don't talk to witches kid
How you can feel any symphaty for Dorian after he murdered enough people to populate a small town i don't even want to know.
I fucking loled when Dorian bought it
Fucking no, no one ever said the green text you typed. Only insane fuckers who need help would ever say that. I have the same sympathy for them as i did the nurse none at all.

>He's super popular because women love him

Wrong. If you never speak to another human again that doesn't get a chance to correct you, let me help you. This thought is wrong on a cosmic scale.

Women love Hayden because he's attractive.

Men love Vader. Men want to be Vader.

Attached: ohyeah.jpg (500x500, 54K)

>No they're fucking not
>no one ever said the green text you typed
Google "macbeth" or "dorian gray" and "sympathy", your head will explode.

Yet women are getting upset over a comic that portrays Vader, not Hayden.

star wars would've been better if it had no women at all
>inb4 incels cry about "muh space bikini"

Attached: 1550219337479.gif (600x456, 982K)

>A deconstruction is mocking because it doesn't go your way

kys

Now that's not exactly fair. What story has existed where Vader did something you didn't expect? OT movies don't count.

Isn’t that just regular celibate?

Because it lets them feel smart, correcting someone on the internet

They aren't correcting shit though.

They think they are

>If they just wanted to show Vader killing a woman, did it have to be a woman in love with him?
You realize he choked out Padme, right?

They wanted it to play out like Creep 2 and have the female outsmart and overpower Vader, then survive the whole story.

It’s not mocking women.
Nobody actually cares about this shit.

It's a point of his character that he's always regretted it and he loathes himself for that. The big scene at the end of ROTS where he screams in despair when he hears of Padme's death?

I just checked IMDB for the script in that scene, and you're right.
>NOOOOO! I'll never kill another woman again!
I completely missed that part. Thanks, user.

What's your point, user, are you opposed to Padme's death not being offensive unlike Nurse's death?

>it’s not mocking women
>based hopeless mocking fangirls kek
Yea Forums, make up your minds.

I'm saying that the precedent was set when he cut his son's hand off. It shouldn't matter whether they love him or not, whether they have a penis or a vagina. Nearly everyone that gets close to Vader or tries to get close to Vader, gets killed by Vader. It's his thing.

Okay. If the point was to show Vader killing a woman, Nurse could have been a rebel fighter getting killed in combat, an incompetent subordinate getting killed for incompetence, a random civilian getting killed as a casualty of war. Why a fangirl of all things if not to shit on fangirls?

>Script was originally a man
>If it gets published, people complain about queerbait
>If it's a woman, it's misogyny
What you're saying is, we can make all sorts of stories about a galaxy far far away, except in the matters of unrequited love for sith lords.

Is that that was? I thought it was a yandere

You would've preferred an incompetent woman being killed for incompetence? kys

Vader force choked a dude for incompetence in the OT.

But we're talking about women here.

Yes, and?

You know it wouldn't've mattered if the 2 people involved in a situation like this were gay or straight, right?

Are you saying women are incompetent? Kill your self sexist

You're telling me that there would be no outrage if a female officer got choked out for incompetence?

It doesn't even matter NOW, space Hitler can do whatever the fuck he wants.

Eat balls

Because a random nobody would not have as much significance. They'd join the long list of people who failed Vader and suffered for it. Showing that a fangirl isn't special no matter how much fanfiction she thinks up forces the message through the delusion.

Why would there be? I don't recall any outrage at the death of female imperial officers or stormtroopers.

So you're saying the point of this comic is to hurt women?

The point of the comic is to help them so that they don't romanticize something extremely unhealthy at best, fatal at worst. Sometimes you have to burst someone's bubble before they float off into the danger zone.

>mocking women because some of you female characters are retarded
So much for equality? Can't write women like idiots or in the wrong or acting irrationally.

Wouldn't expect nothing less from this fucking board.

Because they didn’t die

Why does Yea Forums pretend that women are the victims of everything?

Star wars has become all about insulting it's audience, this is just a step toward true gender equality in that capacity.

Attached: 1550624455499.png (3084x2568, 188K)

>fanboys are constantly depicted in a bad light
>this is ok
>fangirl of darth vader gets killed by DARTH VADER
>this is a personal attack against female fans and women in general

When has it happened in the last 6 years?

You realize that the troll is only responding to shit he can argue, right? He stops responding to shit he can't argue.

Has it ever happened? Last one I remembered was really a clone and all according to keikaku and that was the eu

The issue does come across as beta male cope, ngl

You don't help anyone by offending them, you just alienate them.
Besides, they're free to fantasize about whatever they want. What doesn't exist cannot be unhealthy.

So, The Last Jedi.

Why would someone get offended at a woman stalking a lord of the sith getting sith'd?

Why doesn't Batman just kill the "fan" girls?

Because that isn't in his character

Why do women think that they can get horny and wet for literal psychopaths with no repercussions and then get mad when you tell them that's stupid?

I can't fucking believe this is what Yea Forums has come to: someone making a post like this unironically.

forget it, user. it's 2019. women won, and there's no stopping them anymore

Because it's ink on paper. Do you think men who get horny and wet for literal drawings of children should get repercussions? Be careful what you wish for.

Of course it's supposed to be entertaining you fucking retard, tragedy literally is a type of entertainment.

The men at least acknowledge that if they actually went after children they'd be arrested. The women refuse to acknowledge that going after psychopaths is a bad idea and openly do it en masse in real life. Therein lies the difference.

Also, you're a woman, shut up and leave me alone.

>Tragedy isn't supposed to be entertaining.
Thousands of years of dramatic writers would disagree with you.

That's not the same thing retard, who got "repercussions" in that case was a fictional woman in a story and REAL women think it doesn't make sense. Your logic is faulty, it'd still it be the same thing but to be closer it would be if a fictional guy was actually lusting over a child in his story and got arrested and real guys doing that to ink on paper got upset.

But again that's still not the same thing because one isn't illegal.

>it'd still it be the same thing
*it'd still not be the same thing

>self-inserters assblasted
WTF I love nu-wars now.

>an evil villain kills a retarded literally who
>but she's a female so that means it's offensive

Attached: I understand your concerns.jpg (612x1270, 136K)

>The men at least acknowledge that if they actually went after children they'd be arrested.
But they don't acknowledge fantasizing about lolis is bad. Not that it should be, but it shows you're a hypocrite when you claim it's perfectly okay for you to fantasize about whatever you want but it isn't for women to fantasize about whatever they want.

>The women refuse to acknowledge that going after psychopaths is a bad idea and openly do it en masse in real life. Therein lies the difference.
Who refuses to acknowledge that it's a bad idea? Men openly go after children en masse real life, way more than women go after psychopaths. So your difference is that men are a lot weaker in controlling their fantasies than women are.

Ima need some sources on this?
Also what leap of logic did you go from Vader killing a yandere to people liking Loli bad.

>it shows you're a hypocrite when you claim it's perfectly okay for you to fantasize about whatever you want but it isn't for women to fantasize about whatever they want.
Now where is that happening in this thread? Jesus fucking christ what the fuck is it with all the retards here that have to do gymnastics just to loop something back around to men being evil, shitty, or dumb?

Attached: 10213330569092157.gif (300x224, 573K)

>who got "repercussions" in that case was a fictional woman
But here you posted about real women.

>REAL women think it doesn't make sense
No, they think it was created specifically to mock them.

It's not Vader killing stalker nurse bad to people liking Loli bad.
It's men thinking their pedophile fantasies good to men thinking women psychopath fantasies bad.

isnt me

Just shut the fuck up, you're braindead.

That makes sense, they should both hang though

>That makes sense
It doesn't, he insists that we're hypocritical and that everyone shitting on one thing is into another thing. His argument is literally "if you hate this thing you must like this thing" so he can have something to argue about. All this stemming from one issue, he had to introduce a random second one.

>what the fuck is it with all the retards here that have to do gymnastics just to loop something back around to men being evil, shitty, or dumb?
that's just how women argue for anything they do. somehow, some way, it always comes back to "it wasn't me, it was the patriarchy, men are the real monsters so I can do and say whatever I want"

JESUS CHRIST Vader, again!? We have to replace our employees 10th time this week.

Attached: ca217b2c4137bcafd22867172677c462f35b47e9_hq.jpg (1024x768, 40K)

Stop hiring emotional women.

Studies by David Finkelhor, Director of the Crimes Against Children Research Center, show that 1 in 5 girls and 1 in 20 boys is a victim of child sexual abuse. Self-report studies show that 20% of adult females and 5-10% of adult males recall a childhood sexual assault or sexual abuse incident.
20% of women aren't getting killed by their spouses, any nation would shit its pants if 20% of its women died all of sudden.

Then why are you here, vader?

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1280x720, 49K)

Whatever you're into, it's bad to someone else.

I swear this board hates men more than fucking tumblr does.

That isnt even the argument, he's bringing in people into loli so that he can get mad that people are talking about this women fantasy about being into psychopaths where the character died because of it and those real people getting upset over it.

Look where you are dude. It's extremely likely there's people into loli on Yea Forums.

Yes?

This board is where the most venomous tumblrfags flock to spread their misandrist bile

>See: Bobba Fett
They are so deep with the masturabtory Mandalorian shit. Bobba (and Jango) jobbed hard, so they made this Spartan-like species of uninteresting space warriors whose gimmicky is that they're (allegedly) some of the best warriors in the galaxy. All of this because 40 years ago people thought a character with 3 lines that gets killed for a gag looked cool.
I wholeheartedly agree with you, people forget to write proper stories so they can do fantasize over their favourite characters (or worse, their OC)

They made the classic mistake of treating women as people and therefore eligible targets for mockery. They should've realized that women are a vulnerable class who have sensitive sensibilities and need to be treated gently.

>Studies also shows women take part in the sexual exploitation
Not seeing anything about 20% or I’m seeing is 5-7%

Yea Forums isn't a single person

It doesn't help that a lot of the media they like is Yea Forums, tumblr has a shitty layout for discussion so they come here, and that this board has always been too inviting and accepting, with spoonfeeding mixed in. I'm not saying we need to be as strict as Yea Forums but I see a lot less of these posters there than here.

I honestly wouldn't mind being as strict as Yea Forums by this point. If the only alternative to people being bitter autists who screech at casuals is having to deal with women and basedboys constantly chirping in with their "ummm, actually, sweaty :)" bullshit, then I'd pick the screeching autists any time. At least they actually know what they're talking about every now and then.

Besides, Yea Forums's "elitism" as Yea Forums puts it is mostly about dubs which isn't nearly as discussed here as Yea Forums since most anime is consumed in a dubbed form in basic level.

This. I get enough tumblr pandering and men having to just shut up and keep their heads down in the real world and basically everywhere else on the internet. I don't want to have to deal with it here too.

Women are children

They say women mature faster than men, that's just because they hit their limit faster because its much lower.

He doesn't need to. All his "fangirls" end dying/suffering for some collateral damage related to him.

Maturing is not being mature.

It was a joke.

>what is wordplay
The only time anyone ever accepts that as meaning being mature is when its in a positive light for women. People only call it out when its shitting on women even for a joke

Considering Vader's obsession with Padme even after her death, might as well be.

They just have a victim complex and are sensitive to everything and always need to put themselves out there to remind everyone they exist, casually smirking when they upstage guys.

So how does Japan “get away” with it?

why couldn't they have made Vader's lover a gay man? that would have been more interesting

>finally getting female bullshit representation
>"no no make it gay instead, ugh"

So was mine.

>lover
The nurse was just an obsessed stalker.

Yes.

>20% of adult females

and?

>Vader has lots of female fans who wish they were loved by Vader. Mocking them by creating a character they can identify with, just to shit on that character's desires, is bound to come across as mocking to those readers.

They absolutely deserve to be mocked.

Talking about loli is effective on Yea Forums.

OK, SO

How the fuck should have Darth Vader reacted to his fan girl then?

Because their creators don't give a shit and both men and women live in bubbles of happily feasting on hedonistic indulgences to care about what the other side is doing. It's kind of why they're having difficulty getting them to fuck. If anyone's losing out in Japan, it's women who have to cope with men literally preferring to hump pillows than have to deal with them.

I think I saw this tumblr comic posted here where Darth Vader (I repeat, Darth Vader) calmly and rationally reacted to the smelly stalker who walked into his personal quarters without permission and saw his horribly deformed face by informing her that he's still not over Padme's death and gently letting her down.

The fanart showing the "correct" way is kinda funny.

Attached: 1556653474737.png (540x1215, 272K)

fangirls can't be saved holy shit

Fan girls are some of the stupidest people on the planet, all you can do is insult them.

The moral of the story is don't meet your heroes.

I have known some Vader fangirls before and even they weren't as delusional to think there was another way to end this story.
They idolized Vader yet they knew they would be killed in the same way the moment they stopped in front of him like that garbage nurse.

t. George Lucas

I have to disagree there. Japanese women always, unfailingly get their male villain fetish pandered to no questions asked, no judgement made. Western women don't, and they have to deal with men too. Japanese women have it way better than western women.

I don't get it. Explain it to me because I'm dumb.

Fuck off, sugartits.

Funny thing is that this could have been the nurse's last fantasy sequence.

Thank you, Jesus.

>JAPANESE FEMALE PRIVLAGE

>Japanese women have it way better
I think my ex would like to talk to you.

Truly there is no one more oppressed and underprivileged than the white western woman.

kek fuck off

>They often get violent about it, and sometimes even end up allying with white supremacists over this fear, giving new ironic meaning to the word "feminazi”
That’s not true at all, why would you purposely lie?

Not until there's a comic industry that caters exclusively to women like there's a manga industry that caters exclusively to women.

>I sleep
>Kills millions of men
>REAL SHIT
>Kills a single girl

>they get paranoid about trans people invading their "female only spaces"

It's not paranoia though, it's quite literally happening. Lesbians especially get btfo in favour of dudes in dresses all the time.

>tagged: OOC

Attached: IMG_20190506_105728.jpg (1350x625, 297K)

Which one should i believe?

Vader is ugly as fuck lmao. Bitches be crazy.

Isn't that just fujopandering webcomics

>oh im sorry, i didnt know-
this is always what tumblr writers do

>oh sorry I didn't know
>this is how reasonable women think they are when men don't give them what they want

Attached: 1361837436202.jpg (256x256, 61K)

>webcomics
>industry

it's something

Peanuts compared to what Japanese women have. I'd rather men hump their bodypillows and I have what Japanese women have.

No one cares what you want. Japanese women are pretty decent towards Japanese men, so that's probably partly why those men are so cool with just letting them do what they want. Maybe if Western women weren't so cunty about everything and constantly slagging off Western men, they wouldn't feel compelled to mock you for the stupid shit that you're into in turn.

She was fucking up on the job. She tracked garbage into his inner sanctum and destroyed their professional relationship

>reee why cant i not deal with men japanese women dont have to
you're retarded in more ways than humanely countable

Apparently fucking not since so many delusional fangirls are furious about it.

Japanese society prioritises the well-being of the collective over the well-being of the individual, so everyone's willing to let everyone do what they want so long as they're considerate towards their collective Japanese identity. Western society, on the other hand, prides itself on the notion that everyone is different and special and important, so you have a bunch of self-identified protagonists ripping and tearing at one another over whose feelings and thoughts are more important.

Right, because women never extend these feelings onto real world monsters. Oh wait.

These are NOT the fangirls. The fangirls are the ones posting Tarkin porn in /swco/ when Rebels was airing and schliking it to Aresko.

These complainers are just the same tumblr cunts who pretend to read comics and then drive publishers bankrupt when they cater to their demands. They thrive on outrage, they don't actually give a shit about Star Wars.

Attached: absolutely enraging.png (960x768, 1.04M)

That's because Japanese men shut up and leave them alone and don't get in the way of Japanese women's entertainment. Western men are always whining and complaining and trying to stir shit about everything that doesn't pander to you, so don't complain when you get dished the same treatment you give. Shut up and lock yourself in your room like Japanese men do.

Maybe not the Yea Forums fangirls, but there are tumblr fangirls too.

And men's feelings never extend to real children amirite. But you're still going to defend their right to enjoy fictional lolis.

what do you know, it's the men's fault again, who could have seen this argument coming? If men disgust you so much go cry to your tumblr hugbox about how hard it is to be a western woman because not enough western artists/writers want to create 200 pages of daddy choking you.

The Yea Forums fangirls are the ones that ruined Yea Forums with this "why does [guy] hate women ugh" "why is the industry so intolerant of [thing]" shit

>comparing the almost overwhelming preference of women for bad boys and dark triad traits to the statistically minimal percentage of men who actually go out and rape little kids
you're so stupid, sweetie

>men
Why are you not including women into that statement?

yeah 5-7% adult females get killed by their spouses not 20%

>Western men are always whining and complaining and trying to stir shit about everything that doesn't pander to you
This was always what women did to where they altered things TO pander to them and avoiding universal interest by only being for them. This is why the comics industry here is shit, this is why cartoons are shit, this is why movies are shit, women have made everything fucking insufferable. Pandering doesn't mean adding a hot guy in a movie, it means making everything gay, having women curb stomp dudes while saying "expected less of me huh? that'll teach you women aren't to be overlooked, heh", and this insanely fucking shitty style of humor and design that seems prevalent with the gender.

I don't use "entertaining" as something a magician would do to make kids smile and clap, but as something that engrosses you and makes you buy into the fiction.

When you watch a romance, and you feel the rejection that a character feels when they are rejected, or the joy they feel when they get that first date, when you cheer the kiss or tear up if it ends terribly, that's entertainment.

Not to mention as this thread has shown, you can't write women with the same freedom you can with guys, they're walking sensitive statements and messages. It's far exceeded random double standard aspects.

>20% of adult females recall a childhood sexual assault or sexual abuse incident
>statistically minimal
Get back to inceltears, incel.

>men create and enjoy thing
>thing becomes popular
>women decide "hey I want attention" and decide to get in on thing
>instead of just enjoying it like the men do, they try to control it and steer it towards pandering to them
>men complain because they created and sustained thing to the point of popularity and now women have suddenly decided that it's theirs and that they should have a say in how it's run
>"wow why are men so whiny just fuck off already"

Attached: 1351179798831.jpg (353x239, 10K)

Your continued comparison to loli is terrible. No one's getting outraged when comics showed a pedophile getting arrested or killed. You can pretend all you want, but you can't get mad when someone points out the consequences.

20% adult females recall being sexually abused as children.

women don't want characters, they want statements and validation because they're shallow and obsessed with surfaces, not what's beneath them

First off you replied to the wrong person, second this is what you typed here >20% of women aren't getting killed by their spouses, any nation would shit its pants if 20% of its women died all of sudden.
you said 20% of the women were being killed by their spouses which was flat out wrong.

>oppose the idea of separating comics into comics for men and comics for women
>complain when women make their way into the only space there is
Why are western men so retarded?

its 18% actually and its actually around the same number as men which is at 16%

>20% of adult females recall a childhood sexual assault or sexual abuse incident
Women report sexual assault/abuse all the time, who cares?

There are comics for women, they're just not to your specific tastes so you're throwing a tantrum, you silly slut.

see Where scientists suspect the numbers re higher because men are too ashamed to admit the number is higher

>20% of women aren't getting killed by their spouses
Were you dropped on your head as a baby?

>>oppose the idea of separating comics into comics for men and comics for women
When did I say that? Also why would you want it to be entirely segregated like that? Why can't women just not completely fuck up what they touch? Why can't they write some things for themselves and some more universal? Why do you oppose it? If you want to live in a world away from men, shut your door, lock it, and don't ever socialize in any way.

HIDE FEMALE THREADS
REPORT FEMALE POSTS
DO NOT REPLY TO FEMALE POSTERS

Men get outraged when someone points out loli manga are bad and feed into unhealthy delusions.

Don't blame me because you can't write coherent points without rambling into something nonsensical.

Yeah, and those men are fucking losers, just like their female equivalents who squeal and cry when you tell them their edgy bishounen anime husbando would kill them in an instant.

>There are comics for women
Not in the western hemisphere.

I'm getting outraged that you wont shut the fuck up about an entirely different subject just to shit on men because this thread wasn't a hugbox about shitting on men.

This board itself is a giant hugbox for women.

>Not in the western hemisphere.
haha holy shit you're delusional

have sex (female)

I want it entirely separated because Japan shows that's the only way that works for me. That's the only way I get what I want. Only Japan delivers, so only the Japanese model is going to work for me.

Not my fault you can't read, retard.

What do you want?

Japanese manga/anime isn't "separate", it just has genres like western comics/cartoons.

Honestly, sweetheart, don't you have Harley Quinn x Joker images to be posting on social media with the hashtag "#RelationshipGoals"?

This is probably just a guy larping desu

Either that or a tranny, but I appreciate the opportunity to shit on him/her/it either way.

>Japanese manga/anime isn't "separate"
>shoujo manga
>shonen manga
>josei manga
>seinen manga
>kodomo manga
>yuri
>hentai
>yaoi
>bara/geikomi

Could go either way.

>Japan mentioned
>Immediate retardation
Never change, Yea Forums.

see
You're still wrong though

the retardation is almost entirely because of Ms. Tranny, though. Everyone else is being reasonable.

Nope, it's 20%. See upthread for the source.

Not out of the question but as much as Yea Forums memes against it, this board is full of damn women.

Those are called categories you fucking braindead retard. We have them too. In fact they're a very basic structure.

Man, I remember the old days when we had a handful of female posters who didn't try to rock the boat and were easy to talk to. What happened? When did they vastly increase in quantity and decrease in quality?

i did read the upthread and its 18% female 16% male.
You're reading the old 2014 im reading the 2018

Tumblr
Reddit
Yea Forums’s own brand of autism

I can't even remember that time because everything before 2013 is a blur. It's been consistently getting worse. This board has been insufferable for more than half of its existence. For some reason everyone pretends its always been this way, despite unique to newer years situations arising, like the beta virgin cuck incel shit rising in fashion, or the more prominent focus on women in Yea Forums media since 2010 (or the years before), plus it seems like the board's userbase has progressively gotten more juvenile to where Summer Camp Island threads existed.

I think you should just kill yourself, you're obviously retarded

>We have them too.
No we don't. There's no women's comics magazines, men's comics magazines, comics sections separated into comics for men and comics for women, shops with floors dedicated entirely to either comics for women or comics for men, events held specifically for one demographic, and more. Japan has all this. Even general websites like DLSite are divided into sections for men and for women.

Manga itself is different than American comics, we don't have magazines that publish chapters like that as the lifeblood of the industry because things are especially more open. It's no one here's fault if you cant just google women's comics or read anything with a male and female lead or a female lead with a guy friend somewhere.

Go choke yourself with a Lumberjanes page.

>Go choke yourself with a Lumberjanes page.
Thats too harsh user, no one should be subjected to that.

Post the 2018 source then. The point still stands children get abused much more than women get killed.

She clearly wants to be. Maybe that retarded "oh i thought you knew i was bi / women can be friends you old fashioned-!' squirrel girl comic would be a good secondary.

>Manga itself is different than American comics
And that's the problem. I want Japan, not America.

Again, why? Things are literally more open here giving more women the chance to make their own things and have done so. But maybe women should make better quality things or even TRY to be in the industry instead of just complaining that they're stuck with their shitty webcomics.

Dennis Hopeless is pretty based. We just need to gas and ostracize anybody making this into an issue.

OP is a troll.

Anyway, disgusting femnazi harpy here I didn't mind this comic too much but I agree with those saying the protagonist's characterization was a bit much. I seriously prefer this Batman fanfiction that has a similar premise.

Attached: 04740041-01F0-4D77-9815-2CF1F96D6048.jpg (702x873, 52K)

Whoops, forgot the link. Anyway, it's a great deconstruction of the romance tropes depicted in the new Vader comic, characterises the Scarecrow flawlessly, and is several years older.

fanfiction.net/s/3296260/1/Sack-Cloth-And-Chicken-Soup

Attached: B4945C78-744C-40DD-BBC0-8B2EE5C99788.jpg (460x600, 107K)

>The fangirls are the ones posting Tarkin porn in /swco/ when Rebels was airing and schliking it to Aresko
I'm pretty confident that's literal faggots. Or people doing it for a laugh t. straight male who more or less started the whole sexy Aresko thing.

Japan has an entire manga industry dedicated to and dominated by women. Women create, women read, women enjoy. The audience is women and the creators are women too. I can name a shitton of female mangaka, can't say the same about western female creators. How can you claim there's more chance here when there's clearly isn't?

Your gender doesn't matter, stop pointing it out, this is the fucking problem.

Romance comics died because girls stopped reading them, and all attempts to revive them have failed.

Because the women here aren't like the women in Japan? Japanese women aren't fucking retarded braindead argumentative morons on a daily basis as a whole. They do what they strive to to their best effort, the women here literally do not and will even go on record to say as much if it means shitting on men.

Stop pretending this is an issue about men.

>Anyway, disgusting femnazi harpy here
I believe you.

Romance comics died because the comics code turned them into streaming radioactive shit, and when publishers tried to revive them Japan had already filled the void with much better products they could ever create.

Japanese men aren't fucking retarded braindead argumentative morons on a daily basis as a whole either. Japanese men shut up and stay away. They don't mock Japanese women, and they don't complain when something isn't created for them.

You're the reason the problem you're arguing about exists in America.

Attached: 1376006423763.gif (400x321, 340K)

Where did I say my gender? I said my political views, because they're relevant.

Or because they switched to other mediums, like fanfiction? For fuck's sake, teenaged girls write literal novellas of slash fic, how can anyone say romance stories are dead?

>no, it is because western women are just inherently bad
>why would I need to back this up with citations?

Thanks for listening and believing, user.
but seriously, I don't get how anyone could think agreeing with my volunteered self deprecation would be an insult

>straight
>started the whole sexy Aresko

Attached: 1540170707112.gif (202x360, 1.84M)

>Japan has an entire comic industry dedicated to women
Don't we have that now? Lumberjane and other tumblerite garbage.
Marvel and Dc letting female only right certain female heroes.
Shit look at the bookshelves in your bookstore its not just comic's, YA's are full of women only books.

>Japanese men shut up and stay away.
You cant fucking write something like this worded this way without seeing the problem with yourself.

If someone agrees with your self deprecation, is it just deprecation?

>muh self deprecation
please go back to twitter sweaty

I thought it would be funny. It was. I'm glad Yea Forums took Aresko into their hearts.

Attached: aresko_makeover.jpg (1920x1080, 682K)

No, you are. You never shut up and fuck off whenever anything pandering to women comes up.

I'm glad you think you know me and that I'm your enemy just because I said something you didn't like. This is the exact poison that contaminated Yea Forums so many years ago that it will NEVER recover.

Well there's always non-illustrated books. Go enjoy your Twilight or your Anita Blake (Marvel even did comic adaptations of these in the 00s) or what-have-you.

Peanuts compared to what Japan has.

>Anita Blake
art was shit and the story was weird

I like comics. Non-illustrated books are not comics.

You literally are retarded. Like your parents have to have the certificate hidden from you.

For comics yes but for books thats not true.An entire floor is dominated with female only books. Especially the YA section
and the childrens section but im not going to count that

Japan is my ideal, and you expect me to be content with a pale inferior bad imitation when I want the real deal. Fuck off.

>reee why cant i just exist without men god damn it waaaahh
You're throwing a bigger tantrum over the opposite gender than Yea Forums tries to pretend this entire board is with men to women. I see more shitting on men and wanting women to be the only ones doing anything on this board than I do guys genuinely hating women unless an argument gets this retarded.

>Japan is my ideal
That's a very low standard. And for some reason you and everyone in this thread always ignore the european comics. The europeans have had variety in comics since always yet everyone always focus in the american shit.

>where are my statistics and citations that women are obnoxious
Are you fucking serious?

They aren't mocking women.
I'm sure most female comic fans are normal, well-adjusted people who surely sperg about husbandos every once and a while, but understand who the characters are that they want to bone. However, just like some dudes go full retard about idol anime characters, some very loud, and very obnoxious twats go nuts when their serial killer husbando actually is an evil son of a bitch. See "Sosuke Aizen" from the anime Bleach for reference. Deranged women like evil men, good women like decent guys.

Why hasn't this thread been deleted yet?

Attached: 4CF4E5BEBDA24D6AB1B77F4E65D34136.jpg (725x597, 109K)

You're reaping what you sowed. Yea Forums has always been shitting on everything pandering to women, and now you're whining you're the poor innocent victims. Go cry in an anime pillow.

Because this board is usually accepting of bullshit women arguments until enough men show up and argue against it, apparently we haven't reached that limit yet. Just like when those Yea Forums actor allegation threads pop up, they're only deleted when it isn't majority "burn him fucking sexist pig"

It deserves to be but unfortunately it's just on topic enough for the mods to leave it alone, since people are discussing a comic.

I think if someone starts yet another one I'll just flood it with porn, because this is getting ridiculous. There's been at least a dozen of these threads.

Yea Forums shits on things that pander to women if the quality is bad or it fucks up something pre-established before pandering

Yea Forums makes up excuses to shit on things that pander to women everyday.

I don't know how your kind can ruin this board more every day and then still insist that the board is sexist against women. You can't even say a female character was badly written without getting mass replied and then your post deleted for being god damn bait anymore.

actually it woulda been a morgue attendant in the male version

I heard about that one. Seems like a neat idea.
Like, he keeps getting bodies that were killed by lightsabers, and it's all these admirals and high ranking officials, so he becomes obsessed with Vader's authority and power. Wants to cozy up to him or something, doesn't realize it's literally just that Vader uses murder to handle his annoyances.

Yeah, but without women, how will we produce?
What I'm saying is, we need to restrict women's rights so we can truly be equal.

How many threads need to be made on this comic?

Depends on how long until the next controversy pops up.

Until they apologize.

You're kidding, right? That would just make these threads ten times worse.