Did you like the Russo's decision to turn the Hulk into a green version of the Thing?

Did you like the Russo's decision to turn the Hulk into a green version of the Thing?

Slightly strong guy who does nothing important.

Attached: 1314988859926.jpg (474x503, 39K)

Didn't he bring half the universe back to life?

Attached: bb7d4b126d7da9080747247e0592bbef[1].gif (451x638, 156K)

Sure, why not. I'm tired of the Hulk. Lately it seems he does nothing but trip up friendlies and invite stupid power level discussions. At best he's a "secret weapon" with no character. Until someone comes up with a better take on the angry green bruiser, I'm fine with him on the sidelines.

I want him to cause as much destruction as Man of Steel. He's heavily underutilized.

I guess 2 mediocre movies just killed the whole momentum. I just wanna see Hulk being unstoppable and wrecking shit

Banner was the one who had the right combination of intelligence and humility to convince the Ancient One to give him the stone.

He was the only one powerful enough to wield the gauntlet and bring back everyone who died.

He helped design the time machine.

You talkin’ shit about Aunt Petunia’s favorite nephew, you motherfucker?

But what has the lazy punk done for us lately?

Well think of it this way.

The Russos didn't use Doc Green. They used Professor Hulk instead.

I, for one, appreciated the credible hulk.

It was turn into a cheap plot device, got it

Banner wasn't really the problem. Banner was competent in the areas he was supposed to be. The Hulk wasn't.

First he gets Worfed by Thanos, then he pouts for the rest of the first film. In the second film he gets to snap his fingers, doesn't heal from the damage, and then spends the remainder of the big fight holding up some debris.

>We have a Hulk!
>Ok, I have a collapsed crossbeam
>Well played.

I like Immortal Hulk's current take where (this version of) Hulk's the dad Bruce never had. Banner fears him, and he's monstrous because that's all he subconsciously knows a father can be, but he loves Banner and looks out for him because nobody else in the world ever does when Banner needs them to - and the Hulk's planning to kill them all for hurting his kid.

Is having the Hulk never kill people the stupidest retcon in Marvel history?

OP is too retarded to see that over his screeching of "not muh hulk". Now we also have the setup for Maestro

You mean Beast right?

Edgy shit doesnt put people in seats

The Hulk is in an even worse boat than Spider-Man
Disney doesn't fully own the movie rights, so you're only going to get a gimped version of the character who never even attempts to outshine anyone else on screen. It's also why Spider-Man is now Iron-Boy. The only difference is someone (Sony) still wants to make movies about Spider-Man, so we get them.
There will never be any awesome Hulk moments in the MCU. Just times where he exists.

Attached: a5d8a0fc9463aae2a78c091a973279b4~01.jpg (898x1060, 238K)

Hard to believe he's a monster when he doesn't actually hurt people

It's almost like the entire "Hulk is a dangerous monster" thing is propaganda spouted by an erratic and paranoid general to justify his increasingly obsessive desire to take him down or something.

Attached: General Ross.jpg (292x370, 57K)

Whose run is this?

Jeph loeb

So instead of a sideline character that does nothing but smash. We get a complex character that advances the plot and the plot doesn't just happen to him. I bet you are one of the brainlet that couldn't gasp alternate timelines.

The kids love him and that's all the matters.

>HURR le EDGY

Attached: y2uNb2I.jpg (645x729, 77K)

They're in a much better position with Hulk. They can make any movie they want with him, the only problem being that if they make it a solo flick then Universe has distribution rights. With Spider-Man they can't even use him in a movie, solo or team ups, without crafting a deal with Sony.

I liked the character direction, but he was woefully underutilized. Didn't do shit but get his arm burned.

I liked how he was the only Avenger strong enough to preform the snap that undid Thanos’ damage, thereby bringing back the bulk of the Avengers Army that arrived to help win the final battle. But he didn’t say Hulk Smash and that flairs up my autismo

Because the setup last movie was fucking wasted. He didn't get the second round against Thanos. Do you know how he can get that round? Get rid of the scenes for Captain Marvel.

I didn’t want to see a rematch with Hulk, I was really happy that the MCU remembered that Banner is also one of the smartest minds on the planet instead of just being reduced to Tony’s lab assistant

But you can have both. Keep the Banner scenes, just add the rematch. Get rid of the Captain Marvel scenes if you have to. Better yet, compress the first half of the movie and add a new scene. It was fucking slow at the start.

I thought Devil Hulk already did that

that's because he is devil hulk

you already got several Hulk Smashes in the series, let Professor Hulk shine for once

No, and the decision to butcher up WWH for ragnarok was poor and shouldn't have happened, either.

>does nothing important.
>the one who undo the snap
>does nothing important

OP you are a retard and haven't watched the movie, so why even bother?

I mean that's sorta how he was during the original Infinity Gauntlet story, so they probably thought of it like that.

Also there's only so much you can do with the character before it gets stale.
Taking the "Smart Hulk" route at least provided some visual gags and character progression for Bruce.

Question:

Why would the Hulk need glasses? You're saying his super powered physiology can make him grow several feet to become stronger, faster, etc., but hes nearsighted? Is it an indication that the merging just created a weaker Hulk?

Anyone could have snapped. Anyone with a modicum of power could have snapped and survived.

Hulk only managed to push time through Scott until he peed his pants.

>Anyone could have snapped.
And died, yeah.
>Anyone with a modicum of power could have snapped and survived.
Thor could, then he would've also died. It was established the Stones irradiated Gamma, and Hulk siphons Gamma radiation so he was the only one who could've survived. And it wasn't a throwaway line right that moment, but set up when Stark is searching for the Tesseract.

>Why would the Hulk need glasses?
Like Talos in CM said, it ties the look together.

I'm happy with how he wnsed up.

We've had like forty friggin years of "hurrrr I'm hunted ". Hulk and Banner finding peace is a good end for the character.

Attached: 1556239229181.png (723x897, 149K)

I h8 Mark Ruffalo, should they bring back Norton?

they tecnically could with the multiverse bullshit

Read PADs Hulk you fucking casual.

MCU Prof > PAD Prof
Professor Hulk was terrible in the comics.