ITT: Painfully underutilized characters

ITT: Painfully underutilized characters.

Attached: 1189274-firestorm2.jpg (638x640, 36K)

These two.
Why does DC hate the JSA so fucking much!?

Attached: Big Ugly White Boy.jpg (573x450, 107K)

He was pretty good in Justice League Action. They gotta fucking stick to a version of the character tho. Half the time hes a white kid, other half hes a black kid. Sometimes hes two kids it a fuckinf headache trying to keep up with him

If DClock ever gets finished (read: never), supposedly JSA will be freed from its prison off in limbo. Not holding my breath though.

I like Piper but he's been demoted to an extra in like a panel or two 50-something issues ago.

Attached: pied_piper.jpg (923x1400, 374K)

Man, I just wanna see Cyclone again.
So many legacy characters there were thrown away for Flashpoint and it makes me mad.

Attached: ---.jpg (1040x978, 537K)

isn't the professor actually bad or something in doomsday clock

>isn't the professor actually bad or something in doomsday clock
I guess they're gonna push a Ronnie/Jason Firestorm. So the professor has to get kicked out somehow.

Attached: rocketroxy.jpg (208x378, 42K)

She is hardly underutilised.

That's a shame, I'd prefer kid-professor banter over 2 dudebrahs.

>JSA in general
I'm sad. I miss them.

Moonstone really needs more recognition as a nasty bitch. First off, her interactions with Zemo are always great, because though Zemo is usually leader, Moonstone always keeps him on his toes. She’s quiet, but extremely methodical, and always finds unsettlingly clever ways to assert control. Her brain recorrection of Blackout’s an example of how ruthless she can be.

Attached: 097A7630-9F49-4B66-87B5-E7D5E041D5C6.jpg (500x1215, 130K)

Wasn't she Ms. Marvel at one point?

Briefly, but a more brutal and manipulative version.

this nigga

Attached: captain atom.png (220x364, 163K)

His design needs a refresh

It was the smurf, not the actual firestorm

Who's the Smurf?

Blue man dick.

This guy.

Attached: Sunfirex.png (308x324, 81K)

Nah but lets keep reinventing shitty female Thors and new Valkyries.

Attached: Sif-jim650var.jpg (633x950, 182K)

I would read a Sif ongoing, I just don't think Jane should be a super-powered hero though.
In fact most Superhero girlfriends in Marvel shouldn't have permanent power ups.
Every time one of them gets an OP weapon or magic transformation they always get overshadowed by their boyfriends and over time their new powers would be shown less and less.

Wrong House also Fuck Marvel for selling Big Hero 6 and the Sunfire

firestorm has a stupid costume
yes yes yes
yes
100%

It doesn't even have to be an ongoing or a solo book. I'd just be happy to see her have a larger presence in general. I do think she could probably carry an ongoing adventure title though. Maybe have Bill there too because why the fuck not.

As for the whole girlfriends get powered up thing, I generally agree. Though if we're being fair Sif also has the whole ex love interest thing going on for her. Though I guess if we're being fairer that's also like comparing MJ's ability to carry a book to Black Cat's. Both are super ex girlfriends but one has a history of being a hero and fighter in their own right that you could build off of. And honestly I think fans of the series would have been more open to someone like her or Brunhilde taking over the mantle of Thor.

Attached: Sif-journey_into_mystery__649_by_zurdom_d5loxsk.jpg (600x911, 543K)

Yeah, I would like her to have more of a presence in Thor books.
And I'm okay with GFs getting some powerful abilities but it needs to synergies well for it to work and I rarely see that happening (Ex:Red She-Hulk, that was pretty bad imo).

Well I think you really undermine the human connection these types of characters can bring when you try to make them super. Mary Jane doesn't need to be Spider-MJ because the moments like these are more powerful than any quip or punch she could throw.

Attached: Spidey MJ.png (894x415, 797K)

Attached: edbf2e40d22e120f5cf82c889f79d4e1.jpg (691x965, 133K)

Fuck yes

Power Girl is overrated.

I wouldn't call her overrated but she's hardly underused. Atlee is underused. We need more Atlee.

Attached: go dancing.jpg (488x484, 244K)

Attached: jonah hex.png (500x375, 150K)

>Picture of Vigilante
>Filename is Jonah Hex
What did he mean by this?

The shadow knows.

shhhh I'm trying to make some people look like silly billies.

Attached: crystal.jpg (575x640, 62K)

Whose vigilante? That is Jonah Hex

If it wasn't for the boobwindow, nobody would look twice at her.

His and Shining Knight's bromance was one of my favourite parts of that show

Is the Question an Objectivist or not?
I heard some conflicting accounts and I’ve only read one random issue of Dennys run.

That episode kicked ass I bought Vigilante: City Lights Prairie Justice after re-watching that one too bad Shining Knight is not as relevant

Not really. JLU Question seems to take more from Rorschach's book. Comic question has been quoted as saying that guy sucks.

Please her be in the mcu x-men

Attached: tumblr_o9vb7hgACu1r2ku6io1_1280.png (1200x1474, 1.34M)

Holy crap no. I still don't understand how she got as much use as she did out of all the X-kids. Her mini series was fuck awful.

Its been like a 5 years since I read 7 Soldiers but I gotta ask, why is that Shining Knight a girl and the JLU one a boy?

Firestorm's outfit could use some updating. Color scheme and emblem are alright but the baggier clothes and overhanging shoulder parts look a bit weird. Looks better more form-fitting.

Attached: sean-ellery-firestorm.jpg (600x927, 375K)

Different characters.

Who’s Atlee?

The third Terra

Terra III or IV. The new Terra. She lived under the earth and was friends with PG. She was super cute and had no compunctions regarding casual nudity. She also teamed up with Starfire a bit.

Attached: atlee peej.jpg (472x600, 69K)

an earthbender from the center of the earth who shows up in powergirls run. i think the last thing she showed up in was starfire's solo run

Because she's funny, relatable, down to earth
Magic/Mutant origins
She's also lot younger. So she could be Spiderman's age in the mcu
She dies in bunch of the multiverse. Give her a chance

Attached: tumblr_n51ywkKs5h1r8dwx0o1_540.jpg (496x752, 128K)

>There was 2-3 Terras before this one
Why are there Three Terras? And How did they explain it?

So why are writers not using Wendell Vaughn as Quasar and somehow hellbent on replacing him with lesbians?

Attached: quasar.jpg (1063x688, 177K)

She's a disgusting Welsh bug who got retarded retconned connections to classic X-villain master mind in a story that reads like someone's bad fanfic.

> rock chuckers

The first two died or whatever and nobody cared so they gave Atlee the name because why not.

>Quasar is getting replaced by Lesbians?
Like 13 years ago.

Attached: phyla reaction.jpg (630x309, 33K)

Who was the first and second Terra?

Man, I really need to catch up with my Marvel reading.
Can you also tell me why are there so many X threads yesterday? Was there something I missed?

Cyclone and Stargirl need their own series with only mild lesbianism.

The first one was a slut who had sex with deathstroke and betrayed the teen titans. Terra 2 was, I don't know, maybe Legion of Super Heroes.

The first Terra is the one we all know who was in Judas Contract.
The second Terra was a clone from the future who may have actually been the original Terra but maybe not, we don't know
Fuck yes.

I’ll accept that but only if she wore that suit. If they changed her witch costume then I’m out.

He needs his own show or movie.

What's Hercules up to these days? Has he ever met Sif? That could be fun.

Attached: herc.jpg (1145x1233, 360K)

Hercules will be gay in the Eternals movie.
Consider this.

Consider this: Hercules was always gay as fuck. I mean c'mon he's a GREEK hero. I don't even want to look up to terms for what they did for fear of being put on some weird list.

I agree, Herakles has always been a pansexual rapist like all greeks were back then.

Lets get back on track

Attached: swordman.jpg (1920x1080, 572K)

I liked the time her was a space godzilla.

Attached: Heroic Age - 23v2 [Blu-Ray][10bit][720p][12076048].mkv_snapshot_22.19_[2018.11.07_04.23.22].jpg (1280x720, 83K)

*he

Fucking hell I hated his solo "ongoing."
I was very glad when it seemed to be ignored.

Why do all the good swordsmen keep getting the short end of the stick.
Nightmaster was fun but JLD and Metal butchered him.

Attached: Nightmaster death.jpg (1199x1200, 353K)

>Black Knight
>Swordsman

why are people with sword gimmicks doomed?

>not seen since before the reboot
>killed in a dumb event to serve a terrible ongoing
It's infuriating

The best thing that can happen to cool D-Listers is to be forgotten by the company completely.

Swords are hard to scale power level wise if they're not already super strong.

Attached: siffenny.jpg (2920x1363, 1.33M)

Attached: Rotwrap ref.png (1265x659, 1.68M)

great choice. that run got me into power girl

Attached: 1627176-rex.jpg (480x480, 48K)

i'd like to get into power girl if you know what i mean

Geoff Johns and the supermanfags at DC HATE HIM.

Attached: the-tick-cartoon-1.jpg (717x540, 236K)

t. actual faggots