Tfw jenanigans

>tfw jenanigans

Attached: jenanigans.png (944x541, 482K)

Attached: 1480119241690.gif (530x553, 43K)

Is it true that she's supposed to be trans?

the only thing under her skirt is fear and enigma

Janna is a one-note cunt and obvious self-insert for Cuntugo and her "i'm quirky xd" schtick does not excuse the terrible things she does.

Fil-am confirmed

So who's worse, Janna or Ponyhead?

Def Ponyhead

>jenanigans

Attached: broom.jpg (1000x1000, 42K)

And a penis. FILIPINO LADYBOY LADYBOY LADYBOY. BORN A MAN. BUT WANTS TO BANG A TOYBOY

Attached: Screenshot 2019-05-05 at 7.48.09 PM.png (351x334, 175K)

>Janna
>Not Eclipsa

No, she's just drawn poorly like everybody else.

jan a qt

Attached: haha rad.jpg (1600x900, 170K)

>yfw Contugo does the ultimate self-insert and has Janna win the Marcobowel at the last min.

With all the subtle Marco/Janna vibes and Janna development the last few episodes I would be in tears.

Attached: Janna.jpg (3848x3984, 2.76M)

Janna is at least somewhat reliable and fun, and a person somewhere in there. Ponyhead is just every negative character trait someone could ever have, in addition to being an ugly shit pile.

we had a freaking "ponyhead recovers from her broken horn trauma" episode. they could've just settled that off-screen.

the episode confirmed she was latina when we saw her parents

>contungo
>shipping herself with a male

user, I...

Ponyhead is the black woman in the movie theater who talks over the movie.

its not latino you idiot, its Filipino

no Ponyhead is the person who burns down the movie theater cause she got banned for stealing food and sneaking into multiple movie theaters.

no it's latino

>Carabao painting
>Giant wooden spoon and forks
>Tribal idols

Those are the signs she and her folks are Filipino, plus her surname is Ordonia.

Flips are the asian beaner.

Ponyhead did seem better earlier on. Did shit like giving Star dimensional scissors before going to reform school.

Cotugno looks like a college "lesbian"

I liked that this episode actually gave her a bit more personality. I thought she was a bit of a one-note quirky bully for most of the show.

I don't think it's Cotugno, but I do think somebody in there really likes Manna and has been throwing in all the Manna vibes.

Attached: a0e0155f-bb90-4bc2-93c0-bdb8814ee363.gif (800x450, 1.31M)

>has to hide disgusting man chin to look remotely cute

Attached: 06929FA5-1E4A-4523-96E0-E4EB2578ABE9.jpg (902x902, 113K)

It's from a tweet a couple weeks ago about one of the main characters is actually trans

Shitty show and a shitty character

No, Contugo self inserted as Jackie, even said so on her twitter a few times

She is one of those people that would not have friends in real life, but she is a major character so the other main characters have to keep going back to her and interacting with her anyway.

It would have been really fun and interesting if Marco and Janna started to hit it off without their memory, but the episode quickly devolved into more heavy-handed Starco shit.

>Letting your butthurt show this blatantly
SEETHING

>mewmans are colonial americans
Ahh, it all makes sense now

Attached: 1518466843416.jpg (457x480, 36K)

Doop-Doop

I am very disappointed that we never got a proper Marco/Janna episode

Yeah but Ponyhead's SUPPOSED to be awful. We're supposed to like Janna, and that's just plain wrong.

Yeah, it doesn't get talked about a lot because who really wants to talk about her, but Pony Head being like cancerously bad (in-universe, not to the audience) is only like a relatively recent thing. 1st season had her apologizing for being a shit to Marco and wanting to defend the St. Olga's princesses, 2nd season she was just Star's kinda bitchy friend who only really shows up occasionally, 3rd season she started appearing WAY too much and it was bad, but she herself personality-wise wasn't really any worse than before and was still portrayed as helpful at times.

Then by S4 she's just literally staging kidnappings and it's treated as the usual. Yeah, it was supposedly a greater-good thing but pretending someone's close to being murdered is too far.