I'm fond on bad stuff, I mean, I like watching movies like The Room and playing video games like The Cheetahmen...

I'm fond on bad stuff, I mean, I like watching movies like The Room and playing video games like The Cheetahmen. All started ironically but with time I got to really appreciate unintentionally bad media.

Somebody told me this (PIC RELATED) comic was one of the worst marvel comics ever, so I started reading it, and frankly this is the worst shit from Mark Millarr ever, the writing is so atrociously mediocre and puke-inducing. This nerdo assburger edgelord couldn't figure what's in the mind of normie Chad and Stacy for fuck's sake.

Thanks but no thanks, I'll get back to read "Tails got trolled".

Attached: Mark_Millar_Shit.jpg (986x1519, 317K)

Other urls found in this thread:

bleedingcool.com/2011/04/09/kerpow-the-clint-panel/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

one fucking example:

Attached: Millars_Diary.jpg (973x1600, 487K)

Man, Trouble manages to suck even before you start reading it. Just looking at the cover makes you feel unclean. These two girls look like their creepy uncle is filming them in his fucking basement.

Attached: Meeko_and_Flit_Jawdrop.jpg (1920x1080, 188K)

This should be Peters origin in the MCU. Just replace Uncle Ben with Tony.

Millar's cheating fetish that surfaces in so much of his work is honestly kind of creepy.

>The comic in which aunt May and uncle Ben meet and have sex, oof.
What they were thinking?

Attached: trouble_selling_it.jpg (500x393, 45K)

Damn, what's with those fugly creepy covers?
Hope somebody in Marvel got fired because of this.

>Peter Parker's Origin
>Origin
>As in how he got to EXIST
>A fucking lame ass romance marvel comic
Wish this would be trolling, is this referenced in the spiderverse movie?

Face it tiger OP
you just hit the jackpot
keep reading, faggot, dew eet.

Attached: Face_it_tiger.jpg (975x1507, 347K)

She looks like a trans woman Macaulay Culkin.

Isn't this supposed to be canon for Ultimate Spiderman?

>She looks like a trans woman Macaulay Culkin.
IKR

Attached: party-monster-culkin-make-up.jpg (500x343, 100K)

I hope not, the inconsistencies are ass HUGE!
In this aunt may is a total whore, is canon that Ben and May were WAY older than Richard and Mary, like decades older! Also Richard and Mary actually met while working for the CIA. Also May never had children and she's not Peter's mother, lolwtf marvel.

But marvel's canon policy is just like: "Whatever works for this issue is canon, but never reset the universe."

This is like marvel's biggest blunder ever tho.

There is so much about it that makes no sense. Like, it's a romance book aimed at teen girls, right? So why is the main character an established Marvel character at all? Just write a shitty romance comic, Millar! Why would teen girls, if you got them to read the book, want it to be about Aunt May? Are they expected to transition from a romance book to regular Spiderman books? Who would do that?

I forget when the manga inpsired Mary Jane books came along, but those seemed like a much smarter take on the same general idea.

Attached: too many feelings.jpg (600x886, 156K)

Fuck this, hahaha.

This is worst than when made Gwen Stacy a whore who slept with Norman Osborn.

Their "professional" writers that doesn't know what their characters really are, fucking hacks lmao.

Attached: spider-man-learns-norman-osborn-and-gwen-stacy-slept-together-4.jpg (872x1365, 958K)

what's hilarious is they were trying to make covers in the style of teen romance novels to appeal to teenage girls, but hired some sleazy pin-up photographer

To be fair, JMS' run on Spidey is generally quite good beyond Sins Past and One More Day, both of which were the product of editorial interference.

Trouble is just Mark Millar being a creepy pervert.

Yeah, there's really no audience for this series, even Night Nurse or Lady Cop have an audience, Trouble don't.

I'd bet they just were throwing shit on a wall to see what sticks.

I thought Epic was meant to be Marvel's version of Vertigo.

>Gotta Gobble that Green instead of a PETER

Yeah welp, looks like they didn't knew what Vertigo was about, haha. They got a chihuahua trying to get a direwolf, keks.

You've got to at least make it here.

Attached: DUrzEHMV4AU4ulM.jpg (393x339, 132K)

Dayum mein frens,
The gift keeps on giving, Aunt may is like: "worst sex ever". Uncle ben is like: "this never happened before to me"

And then we have some good product placement so you get to know Reese's Pieces are still cool with sexually active teen girls.

Fuck you Marvel.
Fuck you Mark Millar.
Fuck your hack shit.

Attached: Reeses_pieces.jpg (1024x1590, 335K)

>Epic was meant to be Marvel's version of Vertigo
Really? I thought Max was Marvels Vertigo.

Ok dude, I'll do, now I have someone else to blame for reading this crap.

The thing is, Marvel could literally shit on spidey and peeps would still love him. I've seen it dozens of times.

The clone saga thing, the one more day thing, the sin past thing, the ultimatum thing, etc.

Spider-Man fans have to be the most loyal fans of all time

This fucking series makes the DC / Hanna-Barbera SJW comics look like high art in comparison.

So they made May cheat on Ben with Richard Parker WHAT THE FUCK!

Attached: SLUT_CHEATER_REEEE.jpg (1024x1566, 358K)

Mark Millar is a sexual deviant creep.
This comic is his most mild stuff out, and the most meh also.

Attached: Fertilize our eggs.jpg (240x269, 21K)

That may be true but the amount of shit properties he's gotten optioned into movies makes him a better salesman than Stan Lee.

I'm glad they used Old man Logan only for the patina and look of the movie, not for the whole damn stupid ass edgelord story.

This is (((Marvel))) telling you to become the cuckest ever, because with great cucking comes great responsibility!

Attached: Uncle Ben a CUCK.jpg (603x417, 47K)

See also: Wanted, Kick-Ass

Say what you will about Millar, he's got the midas touch of Hollywood movie optioning

Attached: id[1].png (979x1180, 1.55M)

I keked hard

Attached: Amazing Spiderman The Cuck Saga.jpg (399x221, 19K)

I also tell girls that.

>Say what you will about Millar, he's got the midas touch of Hollywood movie optioning
And somehow that's a laudable thing in your book. Same Hollywood that give us optioned stuff like Avatar the last air blender, Sonic the Hedgehog gangsta paradise trailer and Michael Bay stuff.

But thanks for trolling me dude, here's a sincere (You).

Epic happened way before vertigo you dumb casual

>and frankly this is the worst shit from Mark Millarr ever, the writing is so atrociously mediocre and puke-inducing.

Did you get to read this yet?

Attached: Unfunnies 2.jpg (1280x1987, 680K)

Surprisingly, this wasn't Millar's idea. Someone (either Bill Jemas or Joe Quesada) pitched the idea of Aunt May losing her virginity and asked Millar to write it. Millar did it as a favor. Years later, he'd consider Trouble as the worst thing he'd written.

bleedingcool.com/2011/04/09/kerpow-the-clint-panel/

At least that's edgy on purpose, Trouble couldn't even get that, so it's just "meh", the edgiest thing they do in trouble is using the word "slut".

OH this is the one where Peter's relatives literally had sex?

yea man xD

Still he did it thinking it was a viable thing to do and got payed for it.

That whole "I did it as a favor and I hate it" thing reeks of damage control and saving face.

Sorry I just saw this cover and comic discussed in a previous thread and without context I had no idea what anyone was talking about, now I do, thanks OP.

Well, now you know.
Don't read it.

I think there's still enough blame to go around on that though.

Hope Millar will be guilt-trip for a long time for this.

>pitched the idea of Aunt May losing her virginity

How on earth did someone actually articulate that in their head and think "Hey, this is an idea worth banking on!"?

Also why do they think retconning established good (in a moral sense) characters with HAHAHA, THEY WERE SHITTY PEOPLE ALL ALONG is clever?

Does anyone else think the girls on the cover look like the fucking Olsen twins?
I swear every time I see that cover I think this is one of those weird celebrity stories comics that seemed to exist only in the early 00's

Fucking kill yourself you dumb casual. Marvel butchering the line in the 2000s doesn't erase the great work in the early days of epic.

Oh and Epic predates Vertigo dumbfuck.

This was the period when Quesada and Jemas believed in getting a rise out of the audience.

It's also why Millar got away with a lot of stuff that would not be allowed by Disney, like Ultimate Hulk eating innocent people, Ultimate Pym regularly beating his wife, the Marvel Zombies, etc.

>Quesada

The man's a god-tier artist, but fucking hell, has he ever made a good creative decision?

Attached: DYb8dBeVwAAoXL_.jpg (790x1200, 195K)

If I'd kill myself I would do something way braver in a single minute than anything in your whole middle aged virgin marvel fanboy existence.

What great work? The cools stuff like Airtight garage, Akira and Blueberry isn't even theirs, they just reprinted foreign stuff.

Groo the wanderer is fun, but still is the chihuahua version of another of their titles like Conan.

The rest is same marvel shit but edgier, trying to compete with DC and Vertigo.

As a whole, the Vertigo previous of 2000s still beat the whole of Epic anyday. You can't prove me wrong. Tell an Epic title (that's not a foreign reprint) from any era that beats a similar title on Vertigo's same era and tier. You can't.

So, if i become Millar's friend, i can pitch him my fanfic?

>but still is the chihuahua version
I loled, considering Groo is made by an spanish guy that lived in mexico up until his adulthood.

this ^

Considering Marvel did a Pope-mobile comic once, and it's official.

Attached: p59-tragedystrikes.jpg (600x561, 206K)

fucking sellouts

Millar's a cuck

the crow was sucking cock for a REASON

Trouble in't bad per se. If you changed the characters it would be at max okayish.

but muh autism problem is that they are aunt may and uncle ben and so on.

The only true bad thing is this panel

So when is Storytime of Pain starting? I wanna participate this year.

Comic-Con weekend

You want something shit, read Marville. This is without a doubt the worst thing Marvel has ever printed. Maybe the worst comic ever. It was written by Marvel's president at the time. He was not a writer.

It starts as a shitty Superman parody taking jabs at DC and AOL and completely loses it's mind at issue 3. You will never in a million fucking years guess what direction this book goes. It's insane.

Attached: Marville_(comics)_1.jpg (250x382, 22K)

>Trouble in't bad per se. If you changed the characters it would be at max okayish.

That's also the impression I got from reading it as well. The writing seems very self aware, like it's clearly written by people who borderline openly disdain the kinds of teen girls who were seemingly the target audience for this and this 'cleverness' seeps through everything.