I have a Naomi #1 and shop has an Ultimate Fallout #4. We both want the other’s comic. Is this a fair trade...

I have a Naomi #1 and shop has an Ultimate Fallout #4. We both want the other’s comic. Is this a fair trade? I know Naomi is anywhere from $10-30 more, but it’s new and might go down, whereas the UF can only go up if/when Miles is introduced in the MCU.

Attached: B3133F83-EFA2-426F-8E13-5DB040BF2044.jpg (480x640, 61K)

I wouldn't wipe my ass with Naomi's comic

Thank you for your constructive feedback. I’ll be sure to keep it in consideration when I make my decision.

A number one issue seems more big than a number four of some random event honestly.

I don't really think either is going to hold their current value but Naomi is going to be below cover price by this time next year. So yes do the trade.

>being a collectorfag
You're both morons.

UF4 is the first appearance of Miles Morales, it stands much better chance of retaining value than a #1 of a series no one cares about.

What’s Naomi even about?
The art looks neat but its written by Bendis so I’m iffy on buying it.

A girl who looks up to Superman. It's not bad, but it's Bendis and a black girl so Yea Forums bitches three times as hard.

>A girl who looks up to Superman.
Ok but there are tons of girls that do that. What makes her stand out? Is the comic just her everyday life in Metropolis?

It’s kind of cool. The first few issues are kind of a mystery where Naomi lives in a small town that’s shaken up by a Superhero battle. Everybody says that’s never happened before, but Naomi can’t shake the feeling they’re lying. I’m not a huge DC guy, but I picked it up because I thought it would be different, but now it seems like it’s just another superhero origin story.

She lives in a small town, not Metropolis. She's trying to figure out her past because she was adopted and she thinks Superman might be connected to it.

She relates to Superman because he's adopted like her.

Attached: 1548269661780.jpg (1988x3056, 955K)

Unless Naomi becomes a bigger character.
Miles is always just going to be "the black Spiderman", but she has a chance at being something.

He already got a movie and his first app sells for a lot even though it's years old by this point, whereas Naomi came out like a month ago. Why would you take the mystery box over the sure thing?

Attached: mysterybox.png (500x375, 227K)

>It could even be a boat!

Naomi could be a good recurring character if she was part of an important event. Maybe in a Titans book?

>Naomi is anywhere from $10-30 more
In what universe is Naomi worth anymore than cover price at absolute maximum.

Well how the fuck does she know he's adopted?
The way I understood, most people just know what the Daily Planet told them- sent from Krypton, name is Kal-El, has a base in the Arctic.

That's a common mistake.
Most #1s are worthless, what's really valued are the first appearances of a character.
And only some of those are #1s.

Surprisingly, this one. For some reason it's been gaining traction on eBay and I can't figure out why since there doesn't sound like there's any movie or TV development with the character. What's the reception to the book been like since I hardly see it talked about here?

Is Naomi related to aliens? I heard a bunch of anons talked about "I am oan" thing going on with her name but I think that's just a joke, right?

Attached: Whaaa....jpg (245x430, 31K)

Retard. You actually think this forced chick will be on the level of Miles who has already been stuffed into as much secondary media as possible?

Just swap them dude. Neither is worth the paper they're printed on. Don't fall for #1 meme

Probably just people jumping on in case she takes off.
The "creator of Miles Morales" thing is probably fuelling it.
They fail to realize he only took off due to being Black Spider-Man and DC isn't likely to adapt Naomi.

my friend got 4 issues of Saga 1 when it came out because she's a mark for BKV comics

Worst idea ever for the shops part. Naomi is in market speculation hell right now. You’ll probably fair better, but you won’t be happy about the trade.

Adopted as in the Earth adopted him and he adopted it as his home. It's been a thing for several years.

If you want their book and they want your book, that's a fair trade.

>that's just a joke, right?
The latest issue implies she has something to do with black/white lanterns