I feel like my guy Moon Knight doesn't get enough love, let's have a thread about him!!!

I feel like my guy Moon Knight doesn't get enough love, let's have a thread about him!!!

Attached: 265838.jpg (1920x1080, 149K)

I like Moon Knight but he gets plenty of love in Yea Forums. Starman is the real underrated imo.
Anyway, what are some good early Moon Knight comics?

Lemire's run is absolutely fantastic, it was my first Moon Knight book and I just fell in love with the character, any other run recommendations?

Attached: DB6098AE-3251-492E-8582-5E5CAA708247.jpg (1414x2196, 663K)

>let's have a thread about him!!!
DO A STORYTIME. That way your thread may survive for a longer time
>Starman is the real underrated
START A STORYTIME
The only worse thing that c-listersfags bitching about the lact of threads are batman haters spamming and killing good threads

>START A STORYTIME
Nah, I'm just saying.
I'll start one sometime in the future (When the JSA comes back).
Again, any good early Moon Knight comics? I want to know if his early appearances are good or not.

I liked the Mr. Knight persona they added

Who is this character and why do they matter

white schizo batman

Think Batman, but crazier. Also may or may not be powered by an Egyptian God. He and the Sentry share a therapist

i ship Black Cat and Moon Knight

>Think Batman, but crazier. Also may or may not be powered by an Egyptian God. He and the Sentry share a therapist
Alright, what comic should I start of his first?

This right here

Attached: kdl5swe44lr11.jpg (263x547, 30K)

Attached: BA431C92-77B0-487D-9F0A-020F1ACA31AE.jpg (1280x1643, 242K)

Movie when? None of that Netflix/tv series shit

Attached: Khonshu Moon Knight.jpg (960x580, 179K)

Why are all these lists made around 8-6 years ago? A lot of them needs an update.

Well, it’s Yea Forums recommended. Someone really should

The overwhelming majority of Yea Forums now doesn't read comics and just comes hear to talk about the MCU.

He'd be better in a Netflix series I think.

I really wish Volume 3 was reprinted.

he'd never get a movie. the most you can hope for is he's in a Midnight Sons series.

Fuck that. Marvel Studios sucks at tv shows because their budget is limited, and they pad out the plot. We'd never get the mooncopter. Shi Ching gets a movie but Marc can't? I don't believe it

Maybe a Disney Plus series? Could see him in Falcon and Winter Soldier not sure if MCU is even doing Netflix besides the obligated JJ season 3

>Marvel Studios tv shows
Are you from the future?

he's too similar to Batman in the eyes of most people, and he's too violent for them to use him in a way that'd appeal to fans. literally all anyone outside his fandom knows about him is "schizo Batman in white who cut off a guy's face once". they can do whatever the fuck they want with Shang-Chi.

Got this in the mail today, funnily enough. I run very hot and cold on Ellis, but I like Moon Knight a lot and people seem to rate his run very highly, so looking forward to giving it a go.

Attached: IMG_0839.jpg (3264x2448, 2.22M)

Okay i'm in

3 REASONS:

REASON #1: There used to be a tumblr that archived these. It shut down in 2013. After that no one really had the motivation to keep them updated.

REASON #2: No one reads comics anymore. So there's no one on Yea Forums to make them in the first place.

REASON #3: There aren't really any comics worth reading in the last half decade anyway.

Moon Knight volume 1
other Doug Moench stuff
Warren Ellis run

Moon Knight's awesome.

Attached: moon knight and kids.jpg (1032x1600, 619K)

Aight. Where does he operate? What are some of his rogues?

Attached: 1523475838373.png (1000x1000, 77K)

Who would you cast as Mooninite? I choose pic related

Attached: b544bjqovhwlnpzdmlea.jpg (1600x900, 69K)

Nic Cage

Christian Bale

>Where does he operate?
New York, LA
>What are some of his rogues?
Raoul Bushman
Midnite
Werewolf by Night
Black Spectre
Nimrod Strange, a.k.a. Arsenal
Stained Glass Scarlet
Sun King