Questionable Yea Forumsntent Thread

3 more strips to 4000, will Faye get drunk from one beer and ruin the party with her "alcoholism"? or will there be some other nonsensical drama?

Attached: 3997.png (800x1160, 119K)

>4000 strips

goddamn where does the time go

isn't this just "I made everyone gay because I'm afraid of the sjw backlash" the comic nowadays?

Terrible

He's gonna have a problem with that now, too

Attached: dicks.jpg (905x573, 93K)

I can't imagine Jeph willing to have Fay fall off the wagon. Especially in a "milestone" comic.

This comic is terrible.

>I will trust the self-assessment of someone who stabbed himself in the hands twice
>Someone who has replaced binge drinking with getting numb with lorazepam is an expert on being honest with his emotions.

Always read the latest updates of Questionable Content.

What does her stomach have against pizza?

she has diarrhea
she is just hanging out in a bar without ordering anything
causing drama and shitting down the toilet

Oh, so it's "Good Faye"

is there any other

I feel like this whole bit is just a convoluted way to put Faye front and center of this arc, that should be about the wedding, so he can sell the ro-butts shits.

Faye is the front and center of this comic

Call me a faggot, but I kinda want to see the mundane domestic drama of Tai and Dora disagreeing on wedding plans and driving Claire crazy.

Tai would probably turn into birdezilla.

Ur a faggot

Why do you people still do this to yourself, just stop reading it.

Faye will stab her own hand in the 4000 strip. Screencap this.

I would mark the fuck out

It would be the most amazing thing to happen in the whole comic. I’d probably donate money to Jeph if he did this, and if it marked the turning point where he stopped pandering and just began writing what he wants to. It’ll never happen, though.

I would expect Dora to be the bridezilla. Why would it be Tai?

to subvert your expectations

Why would Dora be the bridezilla? Tai seems more the type to be wishy-washy as hell and constantly change her preferences based on how high she is at any given moment.

I figure Dora is the one with more of a stick up her ass and would want to micromanage tiny details.

plus it turns out he wasn't even banned

>Tai and Dora
The only interesting shit in this comic is the robutt stuff. The brown betitted autist is amusing, but the retarded love triangle they've got her in is boring af.

Dora will just shift everything internally and not want any conflict, while growing more conflicted herself, eventually beginning to doubt if marriage is such a good idea but holding it to herself and just agreeing with everything to not show any doubt,

Tai is the one that would get drunk on constructing a day that is just her special day and wanting to design every last detail of it. And getting so caught up in the ceremony she isn't noticing things around her.

Tai will just get high and forget the whole thing