Did we like his character arc?

Did we like his character arc?

Attached: B44209FD-80C9-404C-B75F-F4ABAD2A0A31.jpg (2000x2837, 1.12M)

>character arc
the thing in his chest? i guess it was ok, he didn't need it anymore though

We did.

i like his arc reactor lol

MCU Character Arc Tier POWER RANKINGS

1. Thor
2. Hulk
3. Tony
4. Spiderman

Power Gap

5. Bucky
6. Hawkeye

Powergap

7. The Rest

Powergap

8. Cpt. Marvel. She's shit.

He had it removed in IM3. What this? I'm glad you brought this up, This is just a housing unit for nano-particles.

>Start as Military industrial complex neocon
>Moves to "don't take my property" libertarian
>PTSD
>"Lets trust the government to micromanage our superheroing"

It's honestly kind of all over the place

Yes I did.

no, lol, every single character building moment he had was retconned to serve whatever half assed plot at the time
hes just a fuckboy for marvel writers

Captain Marvel doesn't even really have a character arc yet

>we
I did but I know plenty of people who don't like the character in general.

Best written character in the franchise, I don't understand how someone couldn't understand his motivations in something like Civil War

Attached: 0sxr4mg8g6vx.png (1718x1034, 902K)

>4. Spiderman
>Nebula nowhere to be seen

nah

Are you asking for our Iron Man Arc-Reactions?

Who´s gonna be the next Iron Man?

Nice

Attached: MCU Fantastic Four.jpg (652x351, 46K)

he has a heart

Morgan

>bucky
why. he's been useful as a plot device and looks awesome, but as a character there's almost nothing there

>hawkeye
i actually liked Hawkeye... until Endgame. the worst thing you can do with a character like that is try too hard to make him seem cool

Iron Loli

Captain Marvel

Where's my SW? That girl is a beast.

>bucky
>anywhere near top 5
He's a non character plot device that serves to be stuck in Steves shadow. Maybe he'll be top 5 once the TV series come so he actually adopt some agency and play off Sam but until then he's garbage tier. Only just a tiny step above Carol.

I agree. His personality was all over the place.

I used to think of him as a living quip but infinity war and endgame really made me care about him.
The same can be said about black widow

>wow this specific lens doesn't make sense of the arc, what a shitty arc!
maybe everything isn't about tony's preferred economic system

>Nebula and Rocket lumped in with 'the rest'
Fuck off idiot.

>hulk that high
Wew lad

>the have an armor up scene
>skintight undersheath

Attached: heavy breathing.gif (450x250, 1.98M)

Yes

Kinda agree with the opinion that most of Iron Man's scenes are badly written but are just carried by RDJ's acting ability.

Doesn’t he have a kid with a Pepper (who has some kind of fire superpowers or something)? Probably that kid.

>yfw this woman was MCU Mephisto in disguise all along

I'd agree with Thor pre-Endgame, but after, he loses some spots.

Exact same with Hulk. They used a time skip to justify him solving all of his issues. How is that a great arc?

His arc was fine and he's definitely one of the better characters on the franchise but like said there was far too weight much placed on the guy as a result of him being the center pillar of the MCU.
>First public superhero.
>First contact with Nick Fury
>His father, whom he had issues with until death, was also a big fanboy of Captain America and an adversary of the Ant Man
>Develops PTSD after Avengers
>Is the guy who creates Ultron
>Is also responsible for Vision's primary personality, Jarvis
>Is also the guy who agrees to Sokovia accords
>Is also Spider-Man's mentor
>Also watches Peter Parker die
>Is also a father
>Develops time travel
>Then kills himself to save the universe
Like yeah you can do the /tg/ thing and say he "developed as a character" or whatever but in any work of fiction with an ensemble cast, one character shouldn't have to be ALL of these things. That's how you get Goku syndrome, and you know whenever Goku dies and says he won't come back, he just comes back anyway.

Of course it's still not as bad as having everything about the Avengers tied to Nick Fury.

This is Garbage tier taste

Haven't seen endgame but Jeremy Renner couldn't be cool if he was frozen solid.

Does Yea Forums still like Cap? I remember back during the Ultron threads he was considered best boy but I haven’t been on this board in a long time.

Yes! And then lead in to Power Pack.

Attached: 1549253781611.jpg (720x480, 82K)

I don't think you have to worry about Goku syndrome. RDJ wants out, his arc is closed. For the record, I've loved the character of Iron Man since I was a little kid and Iron Man is still my favorite MCU movie. RDJ did a great job, even though Iron Man/Stark was used as a vehicle for so many of the other characters.

I love Cap. He deserves to walk his own path having post-war era adventures, fighting HYDRA with Agent Carter and SHIELD.

>Did we like his character arc?
I love him 3000.

Sure. I think the worst of the problems was never having him team up with Cap pre-Civil War, ruined alot of the Cap not telling him about the Starks tension at the end.

Attached: 24cec34c82498bd6cdba700a2c8ecaee.png (485x504, 213K)

>>Is the guy who creates Ultron

i get what you mean but technically, all he did there was hook up ultron to his database. there was a fully formed ultron body in strucker's base, and it's implied that they were the ones who put the ai into the mind staff.

his character arc is shit, because it suffers from the usual "becoming a good person gets you shafted, as opposed to giving you a happily ever after" crap.

I really want to see more of Clint's family and Aunt Nat interactions. I guess we owe a lot of it to Whedon.

>"Agent Barton was sent to kill me, he made a different call."
>"Fat." - Nat on Clint's baby
>"I don't judge people on their worst mistakes. You didn't."

A great male and female relationship that isn't romantic, in a superhero movie of all places.

Attached: untitled.jpg (650x366, 41K)

Yeah, I like that too. Particularly as ClintNat is the second worst Nat ship, after BuckyNat. Spyxspy romances are always crap, but the brotherly bond here and the Aunt Nat stuff was cute. I wanted a moment of her expanding on that and babysitting Morgan in the 5 years too.

well, we're still getting the Black Widow movie. I'm sure they'll show Clint sparing Nat and eventually welcoming her into his family.

I guess this also corresponds to character arcs so far.

Attached: tier.png (1020x720, 509K)

Do we even know when the movie is set? It's obviously a prequel, but is it pre IM2, pre CW/IW, or in the 5 years between IW and EG? But yes, aunt Nat is a good arc for the character. I feel the Widow finding human contacts and needing them, due to how her past was is much better than the current crap we get in the books
>hurr, I need to murder, I'm edgy, no friends, killkillkillkillkill

What character arc?

>spends a dozen films trying to be the saviour of the world in whatever way he can
>he immediately abandons his whole drive to protect people after the snap, even though there's still billions of people to protect from new threats

It's bullshit. He shouldn't have bailed, he should've been shown to be obsessive over his study of time travel.

do you believe that thor's story is over?

How

what arc did spider-man go through?

Yea hit was extremely well done.

Yes otherwise I wouldn't have spent all that time drawing this

Attached: Effect2SM.png (2000x1455, 2.26M)

His suit still needs power, the OP is from civil war