Would it have been so terrible if they included male Mar-Vell in Carol's movie?

Would it have been so terrible if they included male Mar-Vell in Carol's movie?

Attached: carolmarvell.jpg (1280x720, 179K)

Just didn’t work out that way

I don't know why fans pretend to like Mar-Vell. He literally never did a thing worth a shit except die.

It screwed over his sons chances of being in a movie in a faithful way so it's a win for me.

But it did make it 10x easier for phyla to be in a movie since her being a clone of her father works even better with him being a woman.

Feminists and beta males would have been autistically screeching about it.

I like that your strawman reaction is the actual reaction incels gave the flick.

What difference would it make, besides almost certainly getting a worse actor?

Attached: briefused.gif (268x290, 1.1M)

Would have been another character, so less time for other stuff. The movie honestly felt rushed as is.

This guy right here, this nigga is a complete fucking casual.

That's right, he died and also was a good supporting character for Carol.

why the fuck did you edit this screenshot

Sorry, grandpa. Tell me more about Steve Ditko and how the world is ready for a Travis Morgan/Warlord reboot

Mar-Vell is a MAN. That means he has a PENIS. That makes him a RAPIST

Can't have someone interesting in the movie.

Literally anyone who says this is a retarded normie who never read Starlin's run.

They still casted Cheese Fungus. The movie was doomed from the start

Why would you subject yourself to Thanos wanking?

Attached: doctor strange.png (500x230, 178K)

Because it's written well, much better than MCU Thanos.

When you ask for Lawson and get Larson.

Doomed to making over a billion dollars and being the new face of the human race's most influential series for the next decade

Attached: 3Etq8ws.gif (250x334, 642K)

>incel
Nice projection fatso feminsit virgin

Marvel always changed the diversity of supporting character but this one takes the cake in stupidity.

Pick which one woud have been the best had they gone with the good version of Carol.

Attached: betteroptions.jpg (3445x2719, 2.26M)

That's one more thing than Carol has ever done.

I didn't call you an incel, user, but it looks like you took it personally so I guess it rang true

She used to do a ton of shit with the X-Men

Blake Lively would've been great, and the one standing next to her too

>human race's most influential series
Pewdiepie and his Lets Plays have had a bigger influence on entertainment than the MCU.

Attached: name a bigger star.jpg (976x549, 71K)

>Thinking gay youtubers matter when most of their views are toddlers with ipads

That's still more than Carol's done.

we'll probably get him in the sequel.

Unironically this. We've seen it play out with Azzarello Wonder Woman and all the female characters on teams or that are spinoffs. In order to be a feminist icon no men can be involved in the formation of your narrative at all.

I'd have liked Emily Blunt. Specifically Edge of Tomorrow Emily Blunt. That was the character they were trying for and Larson failed spectacularly at depicting.

Same reason people pretend to like Carol
It suits their argument/narrative to do so in that moment

Contrary to myth, Steve Ditko did NOT leave over disagreements about the Green Goblin's identity, which never even existed as Norman was always intended to be Green Goblin. Steve Ditko left because he was angry with the corporate bigwigs running Marvel denying him what was rightfully his as a creator, the royalties for the Spider-man animated series. Steve Ditko was ironically based and a better objectivist than Rand ever was because unlike Rand he had no interest in boot-licking for big business at the expense of what he considered to be rightfully his.
He was unequivocally a real world superhero.

Attached: jpeg.jpg (465x424, 45K)

>Fucked her son in a time loop
>Got drunk and almost killed Lockjaw
>Gave Rogue, a better character, a powerset

Marvel really put their eggs in the wrong basket with Carol.

So Ditko...was Rorscach?