No seriously. How many movies is this guy contracted to be in? I mean, it's just kind of surprising at this point

No seriously. How many movies is this guy contracted to be in? I mean, it's just kind of surprising at this point

"Bitch please, you've been to space", quote of the fucking year

Attached: nick-fury-spider-man-far-from-home-1154533-1280x0.jpg (1280x718, 45K)

he shouldn't have been in space either

What's kind of telling is that he's getting sick of the role.

>"he's sick of the role"
>goes on record to say he wants to be in marvel movies forever
>nick fury is one of his favorite characters to play

what did user mean by this?

No, he isn't.

He's still pissed they left him out of Civil War and Infinity War/Endgame.

Wow, really? The absolute state of Hollywood scriptwriting if that's their best.

He's actually a nerd who enjoys the role.

I got the idea he was getting fed up with the IGN comments video where he sort of went "YOU KNOW THERE ARE MORE MOVIES THAN JUST MARVEL ONES, RIGHT?" and that Captain Marvel panel when they asked if anyone is done with Marvel, and he raises his hand.

Is that actually true? Because he doesn't seem to have a problem wearing MCU shirts everywhere?

He said the other day that he wants to appear in most marvel movies

You mean getting paid big bucks to do nothing but cameos?

> How many movies is this guy contracted to be in?
I honestly think Fury is kept around to be in their back pocket in case they don't feel that confident in a hero or story because its Sameul L Jackson and people watch his films instinctively. I fully expect him to be be in either the MCU X men or Fantastic Four films. I would bet money on that.

Attached: X-Men-Fantastic-Four-Rights-Marvel-Studios-Early.jpg (798x420, 61K)

I HOPE HE STICKS AROUND TILL SECRET INAVASION

more like Secret Wars, we need to see OG Nick Fury vs Nigga Fury

Attached: 1525736042175.jpg (2569x1967, 1.05M)

I remember thinking before Endgame that Black Widow or Tony would be a good replacement for Nick Fury since it seemed SLJ might be done.

You do realize he let Marvel base Ultimate Fury off of him, just so he could be the one to play him in the movies, right?

The Frank one is a little sad.

Bitch, he only let them use his likenesses on the comics under the condition that if they'd make a movie he'll be cast as Fury. He's not going nowhere

Captain Marvel was also his first co-starring role in the franchise so far. Before that the most he’s gotten to do was a 5 minute action scene in Winter Soldier and a bunch of standing around monologueing.

Hawkeye, Rhodey or Professor Hulk could probably do it.

>hulk
Why? How is a hulking green whole ass person gonna be in charge of and participate in spy shit and subterfuge?

I think by being the new Fury he means being the guy who connects all these superheroes.

No contract, he just shows up and films scenes. He doesn't care. He keeps trying to sneak over to the Star Wars sets, but security has orders not to allow Mace Windu near filming.

Why would a guy as successful as SLJ want to be anywhere near the trash fire that is the current state of the Star Wars franchise?