Was it good?

Was it good?

Attached: s8fuk1gnzjw21.jpg (655x443, 19K)

>We could’ve had the Serpent Society, Raid style
>We could’ve had an actual Baron Zemo, and maybe even an arc of him raiding the Avengers Mansion/Stark Tower
>We could’ve had the return of the Red Skull without him being fucking neutered like in IW
>We could’ve had a Flag Smasher adventure
>We could’ve had Dr. Faustus
>We could’ve had Arnim Zola with robot body
>We could’ve had Crossbones actually be the villain

>Nah, let’s have the heroes fight more, waste Crossbones, and fuck up Zemo so bad it’s not even the same character

Fuck Civil War, fuck the MCU, and fuck the zombies that keep this fast food version alive.

>tfw no Diamondback waifu

>Whole Captain America trilogy
>Captain America is in 7 movies total
>Only ONE of his enemies is relevant in any way
It's fucking incredible how they avoided using his rogue gallery. I mean, it has never been particularly great, but fuck me, the only one that got more than 10 minutes of screentime was the Red Skull.

>inb4 Zemo was good

We both know he was "Zemo" in name only, and only in the last name at that.

>forgetting based Zola

>Be a fat coward henchmen in the first movie
>A k-7 tape in the second one

Yeah, it was kino

Truly this is the ultimate crime.

Attached: 708128.jpg (465x1005, 199K)

What’s some good captain America comics featuring his weirdest villains? I’m trying to get into comics more and heard about everything from cap fighting marvels own version of the scarecrow to a rat man beneath NYC with spider man

>Cap tries to integrate Bucky into a new version of the Avengers, featuring him, Falcon, Scarlet Witch, War Machine, and Bucky/Winter Soldier
>Are giving a vase of operations to handle their business, custody of Stark Industries
>After a mission that went way too well, the security systems for the mansion go down
>The SHIELD staff in the building are slaughtered and tortured, and the Mansion is compromised including Rhodey’s suit
>The raid is by the mysterious Baron Zemo, with mask, leading a group he calls the Masters: Himself, Arnim Zola in robot body, Crossbones, Batroc, and Beetle, a hired mercenary brought along for firepower
>Cap and the team, with no help from the outside and limited resources, are forced to take back the building Die Hard style
>The Sokovia background is revealed by the climax

Cap’s rogues are pretty weak desu. Nuke is the only person I could think we really missed out on.
Sin would be cool, but it’s basically just Ms Red Skull. MODOK wouldn’t fit at all. Master Man isn’t happening, obviously.

Who’d you want?

The problem is it felt like he was constantly being built up to the robot body but it never happened.

Bloodstone Hunt.

See

Just read Gru's run, it gets really good but also really fucking weird, especially towards the end when he starts to run out of ideas.

>Just read Gru's run
Alright, what issues is that?

>Missed out on

I'm willing to bet Nuke will be in the Disney series. I think we're gonna get a battle for the cowl style thing to "CAP" off the series.

Attached: grubibliography.png (782x578, 52K)

B-but muh s-shared universe!

>ywn see live action Flag Smasher
IT'S NOT FUCKING FAIR

Attached: 153068932.png (472x472, 443K)

Fuck

god dammit

The only pink haired sidecut lady I would accept in the MCU.

Gruenwald era c-list Cap villains were the best.

So what would we say are the recommendations for epic post Endgame Cap, Falcon and Winter soldier reading?

I’ll take the easy ones

>Captain America by Ed Brubaker
> Winter Soldier: The Bitter March by Remender ((and the Brubaker run)
>Falcon I hear the priest run is good but I can’t pretend to know even though it’s the internets

Marvel Scarecrow is underrated. He’s great in Enter the Mandarin.

>You will never see Flag Smasher repeat the Skull’s “There are no flags” line
>You will never see Falcon and Bucky tag team a group of cool dressed ULTIMATUM mooks
>You will never see a shield vs. mace fight

>We both know he was "Zemo" in name only, and only in the last name at that.

>First, correction, I am SWISS

The Scourge of the underworld arc.

too kino

Attached: cernagboi.jpg (774x1032, 128K)