You hate it because it's just too perfect

You hate it because it's just too perfect
You hate because it's too original
You hate it because it's better than any of your fav shows

Don't lie to yourself, you hate it because it's just too damn good.

Attached: image.jpg (225x225, 21K)

I hate it because of the artstyle.

Bait that is meant to troll is not allowed on the site known as 4channel on its cartoons and comics board

Rick Sanchez is just the poor man’s Carl Brutananadilewski

People hate it because other people like it. Humans are kind of fucking stupid like that

Someone redpill me on what this show is.

I enjoy it

You know how Venture Bros. is edgy Jonny Quest? This is edgy Magic Schoolbus.

wait what's original about it?

This but unironically

The voice acting quality sucks

>Doctor Who but with curse words
>original

I love it. I hate its fanbase. If you're retarded enough to spend $1500 on an old pack of dipping sauce on ebay, you deserve to die a virgin.

>>>/reddit/

Yea Forums just hates it because it reminds them how similar they are to reddit.

Especially Yea Forums and Yea Forums, the most redditized boards outside of Yea Forums

Didn't this show get 90 or something episodes ordered. Where is the next season?

When it came out we thought it was the kind of niche show only people like us would get, then it became a huge hit, to our horror, and we realized that the "normies" were able to appreciate the same things we thought they wouldn't appreciate.

The only move is to reject it, viscerally, to protect our ego.

Even with the overhype and the inevitable 4chain backlash, I think rick and morty's biggest problem is its slow production time

Attached: Tammy trying not to get too floaty.png (609x873, 440K)

>BURP MORTY SZECHUAN SAUCE MCDONALD'S LOL I'M PICKLE RICK MUMBLE IMPROV INSERT MOVIE PARODY HERE

Reddit actually thinks this is good?

I hate it because it was good but then fucking nose dived.

Basically this. Yea Forums is a bunch of teenage girls in the bodies of quarter-age men

I just don’t like the latest season. If you need to resort to making a character sexist and racist for people to hate them, you have a problem.

>almost 2 years, still no new season or even information about it

Attached: sqd.png (728x479, 514K)

Fpbp

Season 1 was Kino
Season 2 was great.
Season 3 was really meh.
It's weird how a show managed to get it perfect the first time and has slowly just been getting worse overtime.

It's baby's first encounter with existentialism. If this aspect of show was something mindblowing for you, you are literally underage and inexperienced in life in general.
It's violent and vulgar. I've already been desensitised to seeing both of those in animation by watching Drawn Together.
It keeps repeating it's themes, it gets old pretty fast.

>>>/reddit/

Seems legit.

This.

But also this.

Thing is, to most audiences who only casually watch cartoons and media in general, it's brand new. Some teenager watching this would see it as this super unique mindblowing work that really "gets" them in a way no other cartoon has

I think that's the difference between Yea Forums type hardcores and general audiences. We've all watched so many cartoons that nothing impresses us anymore. We've fallen so in love with the medium that we've slipped out of the industry's primary demographic, which is casuals

FPBP

Huh your right