Look maybe us mormons really do believe in really crazy stories that make no sense and maybe Joseph Smith did make it...

Look maybe us mormons really do believe in really crazy stories that make no sense and maybe Joseph Smith did make it all up but I have a great life and a great family and ai have the book of mormon to thank for that.
The truth is I don’t care if Joseph Smith made it all up cause what the church teaches now is loving your family, being nice, and helping people and even though people in this town might think it’s stupid I still choose to believe in it.

All I ever did was try to be your friend but you’re so high and mighty you couldn’t look past my religion and just be my friend back.
You got a lot of growing up to do buddy. Suck my balls.

Attached: C6A1F84E-FF12-4794-B834-6CB7F5BA406A.jpg (1524x1065, 176K)

Hohohohhhh, it's funny because real life Mormons in Utah are some of the most judgemental prejudiced people you will ever meet, hohohohhh

Attached: ohohohhh.png (160x225, 63K)

and then we never saw him again LOL

>Utah
The show takes place in Colorado

What's the difference

>Look maybe us mormons really do believe in really crazy stories that make no sense and maybe Joseph Smith did make it all up but I have a great life and a great family and ai have the book of mormon to thank for that.
That's reasonable.

>The truth is I don’t care if Joseph Smith made it all up cause what the church teaches now is loving your family, being nice, and helping people and even though people in this town might think it’s stupid I still choose to believe in it.
Also a reasonable decision!

>All I ever did was try to be your friend but you’re so high and mighty you couldn’t look past my religion and just be my friend back.
And now you've made a fallacy in your argument.

>You got a lot of growing up to do buddy. Suck my balls.
Well that's just immature. You fucked up, kid, and I'm going to make your sister a cocksleeve when she turns twelve.

>judgemental prejudiced

yo that's a understatement of the year Mormons are straight up scientology/ISIS tier dangerous.

Don't fuck with cults dude.

I don't fucking know.

Attached: 1553025835417.jpg (640x621, 51K)

Colorado has snow and weed.

Utah has heat, salt, and pure unstifled REEEEEEE.

>You fucked up, kid, and I'm going to make your sister a cocksleeve when she turns twelve.

Attached: 982856BC-6881-4D0C-988C-E84B36288458.jpg (184x184, 19K)

I will say this is sort of true and I say this as somebody who is not mormon and has lived in Utah for four years. HOWEVER, if you are an ex-mormon and a mormon figures this out they will be complete cunts. They want you in their cult, and if they figure out you joined and left then they know they can't get you so they will become the true judgmental assholes they were raised to be. I have many ex-mormon friends who are treated as the black sheep of their family, if they are lucky enough to still be considered family.

It's all fun and laughter until he himself realises how his reasons for being nice and helping people are shit because what he believes in is utter nonsense. He will question whether being nice was ever good in the first place because his ethic was built on shit and bones.

Same user as for the reasons you said ex-mormons are some of the most cynical people you will meet. Not that they aren't good people, but they tend to be very negative, or at least go through a phase of it.

Dunno if you meant literally or that I have similair mindset with him but

Attached: Capture.png (475x92, 6K)

So are Trey and Matt pro or anti religion in general?

They're capable of saying certain aspects of religion are dumb while individuals themselves are not bad people.

They've probably been threatened by every religious group there is but I dont think they're fedora anti-theists or anything

About 700 feet above sea level.

I mean I was the guy who was talking about the ex mormons, and I was using your original post to expand on what I had already said. It really is a shame what that religion puts kids though.

Ahem, Fuck Jews.

Attached: 72ea0a373f6396f21354c401931aea0b.jpg (236x177, 11K)

>Hohohohhhh, it's funny because real life Mormons in Utah are some of the most judgemental prejudiced people you will ever meet, hohohohhh

yeah most of the mormons i've known fled the church. kind of sad

This. Fuck mormons.

I miss that guy

Replace mormons with antivaxers, how does that sound?

They're agnostics who think that religion is stupid and dangerous but can also help people