King of the Hill

>post yfw when you realize What-A-Burger is a real thing

Attached: 1536216740950.png (638x481, 453K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=V7dg8vRDM68
youtube.com/watch?v=wiurT26nBsM
youtube.com/watch?v=zAvKZAPhOUU
youtu.be/V7dg8vRDM68
twitter.com/AnonBabble

I had Whataburger before I ever saw King of the Hill, and I’m not even Texan.

Do they not have them where you live?

And its not very good desu

You shut your goddamn whore mouth

t.northern

eh fuck you

i bet you like in-n-out you commiefornia liberal refugee

Most people here are well aware what Whataburger is user even if they havent been to one.

Attached: cant-relate-18678689.png (500x522, 145K)

Hardees is better

There are no what-a-burgers in 40 states in the US.

>post yfw when you realize Chuck Mangione is a real person

Attached: feels so good.jpg (355x355, 20K)

I didn't know either.

Wait he really is real? I’ve been binge watching the series and just thought he was a novelty character, like Greased Up Deaf Guy.

Blew my mind

Whataburger is a comfortable B-tier

Attached: fast food tier list.png (1152x528, 589K)

You've most assuredly heard his music before, you just probably didn't know the name of the artist. His music's as recognizable as kenny g's to be honest:

youtube.com/watch?v=V7dg8vRDM68

It's also not half bad.

>Chick Fil A S-tier
I mean it's alright, but certainly way better stuff is elsewhere. There fries are some of the worst in the game shockingly

>post yfw when you realize willie nelson is a real person

Attached: williekoth.jpg (650x400, 104K)

Please for the love of god let this post be bait.

everyone born here knows that chain.

Okay come on now. Chuck Mangione is one thing. Willie Nelson was in the fucking Highwaymen.

I always knew it was a real thing because I reside in Texas.

Attached: 1556629065350.png (537x538, 529K)

>tfw Spinal Tap isn't a real band

Attached: Spinal_tap.jpg (400x300, 27K)

This one I didn't learn until way later in life. Embarrassingly so.

the burgers from whattaburger suck dick. The other items on the menu are the saving grace, that chicken sandwich is fucking delicious

>When Jazz Fusion was mainstream!!

Don't compare based Chuck to a hack like Kenny G. His music is a lot more diverse and spans decades, it's just that KotH thought it would be funny to make a caricature out of his number one hit.

youtube.com/watch?v=wiurT26nBsM

Isn’t there a mockumentary about Spinal Tap?

this
Burgers are ass, chicken is gud

Just wanted to say Whataburger is 100000x better if you order the buns toasted

>Little Caesars above Taco Bell and White Castle
>In n Out above 5 Guys
PFFFFFT

I just want to say this: real props to the background artist who drew this and the art department of KOTH.

I'm glad they noticed that there are these dead trees in the middle of the concrete curbs inside these parking lots at strip malls, wallmarts, ect.

Idk, their Swiss Mushroom's great. It's the fries that are really terrible. Like a reverse Checkers.

I was always aware that whataburger was a real thing. I kinda assumed it was just a typcal overrated regional burger chain that locals like to jerk themselves off about, like Pals or something

What "chicken sandwich" you fucking tardo, there's more than one. You've obviously only had it once or twice AT BEST, don't act like you're some sort of food expert. That being said, Whattaburger is okay, I like their fries, the spicy ketchup and their portions.

I used to love their chicken strips as a kid but then got bigger and now they feel too small.
Burgers still good when i customize them tho.

Fuck off Ted
youtube.com/watch?v=zAvKZAPhOUU

Attached: REEEEEE.gif (250x309, 480K)

youtu.be/V7dg8vRDM68

Feels So Good is a great song. Also, there's a 9 minute version.

I hate the Whataburger closest to my apartment, the teenagers there never get my order right.

Have you tried ordering online?

>kfc, burger king
>e

Fuck this nerd.

So is Megalomart

>Panda isnt jack tier
Horrid taste

Leave in-n-out out of this you cousin fucker

I thought it was a tennis tournament

The show went to shit when they started to add Lucky into every episode. I get that having someone as famous as Tom Petty on the show is a very exciting thing. But you didn't need to insert the character so many fucking times. Not even Luanne appeared as much as he did.

Attached: hqdefault (1).jpg (480x360, 15K)

I lived in midwest Texas for two and a half years. I swear I tried to give WAB a fair shake but the only thing I really liked was the spicy ketchup. I'm sad I only took a single bottle with me when we moved out.

What I do miss is fucking Rosa's Cafe. And bootleg Texan "Kolaches"

You've been missing out bro, it's de-fuckin-licious

Attached: 20190317_145619.jpg (3264x2448, 2.11M)

Lil Caesar's is legitimately the second-worst pizza I've ever had in my life, who the fuck eats that garbage?

poor people

What-a-burger are fucking great. Large burger and good taste.

>me in California
>Watching KotH
>Why is there a Wonderwoman Burger Joint?
>Move to Texas years later
>DA FUQ!?
Also yeah. Overpriced as hell and the burgers are meh. Chicken sandwhich is okay.
I'd kill to move back to California and have my God Tier In n' Out burgers.
So happy they're starting to invade texas. One's only 30 minutes away

Attached: 1527314927994.gif (640x480, 132K)

I'm an In n' Out whore, and I agree; Five Guys is superior to them.

EXCEPT it doesn't cost an entire day's paycheck to buy one fucking combo meal from In n' Out.

If Five Guys was even 15% cheaper it'd be S-tier all around.

He didn't add much to the show, but he didn't take away anything either. So, no harm no foul? And plots that centered on him were mostly good. Like that Dale's Dead Bugs court case one.

Step aside plebs

Attached: Culver's.jpg (750x460, 124K)

schools
people too broke
parties with way too many people to pay for a lot of the good pizzas

fuck I hate caesers

Lived in both CA & TX. In-N-Out Burgers>Whataburger but WB's fries are better. And the fancy ketchup.

>WB's fries are better
I don't know how In-n-Out makes such godawful fucking fries. The burgers are at least decent and cheap but god damn the fries are mealy dogshit

Also P.Terry's>WAB

They're a little better if you get them "well done". Still not great, but significantly more edible.

>caesers

You had one job.

What is the worst?

Or else?

>these disgusting northerners on my board

I can't believe I share this country with so many uncultured swine.

>papa johns that high

wtf

>Puts out three albums
Real as the Monkees, desu

five guys is a ball of grease

I'm sorry, but Papa John's marinara is substantially worse the pizza hut, Dominos, and even little Caesar's.

>there are sub-humans itt that have never and will never taste Cluck-U
I just sort of feel bad for you

How come?

ain't no five guys, that's for sure.

Attached: 91EBA5C8-2272-4CFD-BC31-5D9FE0334DD3.jpg (640x480, 353K)

Last time I had 5 Guys, I got food poisoning. I have Wat-a-burger once a week, and I've never gotten sick from there.

Are they going to hand out free needles to all our heroine addicts?

Culvers is S

Brit here. Only really know What-A-Burger because of David Foster Wallace and King of the Hill, is it really worth checking out?

Fuck off asshole, next you're going to tell us White Castle is real.

Shit-tier

What is your choice?

>Literally no one mentions the good version of KFC

Attached: lees.jpg (289x174, 13K)

It is fucking amazing. Their chicken sandwiches are godly.

No such thing.

Never even seen one. Got a Zaxby's though, but that's chicken so I don't think it's relevant.

Any AZ Bros know where eegees would go?
Also where weinersnichel

No checkers?

Come on now, the best fries in the game

As far as unseasoned fries go they're pretty alright. Their chicken is bar none the best in the fast food business though.

I grew up eating their cheese bread whenever I went to K-mart so I have a pretty big soft spot for them even if their quality is barely above that of actual garbage.

Zaxby's is kino

You mean Popeyes and Bojangles? KFC has some of the worst quality chicken for a fastfood chain, I don't understand why they're so popular when most of their competitors are objectively better in most areas.

My wife likes the crazy bread but the pizza is cardboard tier

Eh, they're alright. Outside of the seasoned fries their chicken is a little too salty and their only saving grace is that they do bone-in wings for a fast food place and even then they aren't that good. Kinda miss their shakes though, that birthday cake shake was the bomb.

Canes is better but I'd kill a man for a kfc bowl

Their instant mash disgusts me.

Better than home made instant mash. Can anyone confirm it's instant?

>he HASN'T tried the sweet and spicy bacon burger with no cheese
Shit taste detected

Attached: Smug Neo.png (800x1000, 351K)

>yfw Casa Bonita is real

Attached: south_park_casa_bonita.jpg (700x394, 54K)

Cmon dude, it tastes almost exactly like instant mashed potatoes. There's no way potatoes that smooth with that much of a starchy aftertaste is in any way homemade.

I haven't been to Taco Bell in like 10 years, but I seem to remember it being a lot better than McDonalds which always made my intestines feel like they're full of plastic sludge. Though not as good as Pizza Hut or In N Out.

>next you're going to tell us White Castle is real.
I wish it wasn't

S-tier

Attached: 65.jpg (900x540, 65K)

I tries In n' Out once: Burgers were good but the fries sucked.

It's real but it's in the corner of a really shitty shopping center and it might have the worst food I've ever eaten

>mfw I get a sweet & spicy bacon burger with grilled jalapenos

Damn it I'm supposed to be sticking to a diet and now I wonder if I should just drive 10 minutes down the road to Whataburger.

Attached: 3f1.gif (478x482, 407K)

just avoid eating for the next 16hrs and you should be good

>tfw going to have a baby this year
>live in CO
>am going to have to go back to Casa Bonita and buy my little anklebiter a 30$ plate of dogfood every year
oh jeez

no, he's real!

Like if you can’t afford fucking papa johns, at least, why bother? They microwave all that shit at lil Caesars

Attached: 27639559-A2AC-43DF-AA56-54ED2EAA70F1.png (629x670, 515K)

my sipptopia nigga
I miss sheetz though

Attached: 1B3FC9D9-45D9-4EF7-A5DA-AFE61F2C943D.jpg (470x470, 31K)

It’s not even bad, it’s just mediocre. I’ve never had an actual hot slice though, I live too far away for that.

doesn't matter where you go, if the hot dog place has this sign in the window you know it's perfection.

Attached: download (2).jpg (231x218, 14K)

>EXCEPT it doesn't cost an entire day's paycheck to buy one fucking combo meal from In n' Out.
Since you obviously work at Five Guys, ask your manager if you can receive an employee discount.

Eegees fluctuates depending on what the flavor of the month is. Sandwiches are good but nothing special.

Having lived in California for many years (and other places too) I can comfortably say this: In-N-Out is meh, just cheap burgers that have more cheese than burger; pretty overrated by Californians much like most of California, which is an extension of my theory that because Californians mostly only live in California and have never left, they only know mediocrity their entire life and hold to a standard that it shouldn't be. Five Guys only redeeming quality is their fries and if you get them well done with the cajun spice. What-A-Burger has pretty good chicken sandwiches. If I'm looking at burgers within those price ranges, I think I'd rather just head someplace local, such as Hodad's.
Oh, and The Habit is a slightly pricier In-N-Out but much better quality.

>user was banned for this post

Well done? Confirmed lame wad. I can say with having a in and out in my city for most of my life it's the best out there. U must be ordering the wrong thing.

>No d-tier krispy creme
>no c-tier Dunkin doughnuts
>no b-tier Dunkin-baskin

Cant fuck with those baskin milkshake with doughnut meals

>This post has been sponsored by What-a-Burger

>in-n-out and panda express rated that high
>dairy queen rated at bottom
Doubt.png

I had no idea until I saw this damn CD at Barnes & Noble

Attached: dear god its full of me.png (1440x1490, 2.83M)

Oh wow, I grew up in West Texas and Rosa's is mana from heaven. Were you in Abilene, San Angelo?

What state are you? They aren't the farthest hike
I'm the opposite, currently in Sheetz country for the rest of the week

Wiener schnitzel is god tier fast food. Best hangover remedy. Those jalapeño poppers.

Youre right, In N Out patties are way too thin which is why I get double doubles. Once there's actually enough meat in your burger to actually taste the beef you will find that In N Outs patty seasoning is exceptional.

>Bad mouthing the best fries in the US
I'd sacrifice a small child for some right now

Nice try, but everyone knows he's just an urban legend like Slender Man, Ghost Hitchhikers or Robert Mueller.

Dont worry, most kids get tired of Casa Bonita after the second trip. The flies and sticky tables disgust even the most disgusting of kids into only going for skeeball