So with the Multiverse introduced how long is it before we see Tony Stark again from another earth?

So with the Multiverse introduced how long is it before we see Tony Stark again from another earth?

Also how do you think the xmen will be introduced?

Me personally I think that the between the snap destroying time and space and the destruction of the infinity stones, it's going to cause a cosmic rift that's going to somehow "reboot" the MCU from a certain point around after the first avengers movie

Attached: 1556504795909.jpg (928x1000, 131K)

>he believes in the multiverse

Iron Heart will be coming soon

i thought that even if the multiverse is real, tony's outcome would still be a universal constant? am i wrong?

It is for gullible people like you that Mysterio was able to infiltrate the SHIELD.

>Teen Tony and Kang/maybe Iron Lad later down the road
>Spidey is now the mentor to Iron Man
>also Riri

Attached: 25a9be6f915a4017e8b43c935d5cf790.png (546x573, 479K)

Tony's fate was just this timeline. In Endgame with its million plotholes shows the potential for different timelines.

Like with 2014 Thanos dying that's a timeline with out a Thanos and without an infinity war.

The timeline where Mysterio is from obviously we dont know anything about but that may have had it's own infinity war

The timeline is either

1. Going to get reset or
2. The entire mcu will get placed in a timeline where the mutants are a thing, fantastic 4, Iron Man is alive, Namor also

>He doesn't
I see this as a response to actors' contracts expiring, especially when you have dudes like Robert Downey Jr demand ridiculous amounts of pay for each movie he's in.
By introducing the multiverse you get to keep your MCU you've been building for 21 movies and add to it while being able to bring in new actors and have a different spin on your mainstay heroes without pissing off the fans.
This also facilitates possible future one off movies based on ideas from comics like a crime thriller Spider Noir or Earth-2149, I know zombies are as played out as super heroes but combining the two in a movie might lead to some good shit.

>falling for Mysterio's lies

I'm seriously fucking disgusted about how gullible this goddamn board is regarding the multiverse thing. Could it happen? Maybe. However this is fucking Mysterio we're talking about! HE MADE THIS SHIT UP TO PRETEND TO BE A HERO!

Attached: 1459387680874.jpg (426x304, 20K)

Mysterio has messed with different dimensions before.
Plus, you already expect him to be lying, you dumb fucks. What do you think a subversion of that will be?

They need to make the multiverse, otherwise a lot of endgame doesn't make sense at all

I hope he is legitimate hero and marvel is double baiting us

>So with the Multiverse introduced

he
is
lying
you
retard

Ultimate is trash, and that was 616 ending up there by accident.
They already did with Dr Strange, pay attention retard

brainlet

I'm gonna bet you 50 bucks he's from another universe, pretending to be a good guy since no one knows him.
You realize Fury could find a Quentin Beck birth certificate in 5 seconds right?

>So with the Multiverse introduced how long is it before we see Tony Stark again from another earth?
Hopefuly that only happens if MCU movies become less succesful and they're too lazy to figure out something else. I'll honestly drop the MCU if they start doing shit like this, this is already the worst part of cape comics.
>"reboot"
>mfw

I'd honestly rather have legacies than self-legacies.

That's a false dichotomy, Mysterio lying about being from another universe doesn't mean other universes don't exist. It could be a serbian jew double bluff.

Attached: hwuhhrrh.jpg (244x342, 30K)

Mysterio is officially the best MCU villain simply for legitimately tricking people in the real world that have 4th wall access to information and should know better that he is indeed telling the truth

What does Fury fucking do user? He keeps people he doesn't trust close because that's how spy shit works. Some jackass claims he's from another world, Fury knows he's full of shit, but plays along until he can find whatever tech/scheme he's hiding. He calls Peter in to make sure things don't get too crazy.

I'm gonna laugh if you guys fall for the obvious ruse by ignoring precedent and thinking "hey, maybe the obvious lie isn't the actual lie".

Do you know how Illusions work? Misdirection.

it's honestly amazing.

The monsters and Mysterio larping is the misdirection. The only reason they're selling the movie like this is, surprise, casuals don't read comics and have no idea who the fishbowl is

Casuals don't read comics but they read shitty articles and watch shitty youtube videos about shit like this all the time. You're a fool if you think the audience won't be full of people who think they're smart for knowing in advance that Mysterio was lying thanks to the second-hand accounts of his comics behavior.

You live in a world where every casual knows about this shit because of youtubers and other pop culture commentators. The moment this trailer showed up, casuals were looking up this character and everything else, or getting spoonfed by articles and videos.

Fury was the one that talked about the Multiverse, not Mysterio, and Fury's not one to believe bullshit; there's probably sufficient evidence of the multiverse aside from Mysterio's claims of being from another earth. Whether Mysterio is actually from another Earth as per his claim is up in the air.

He's probably pretending to buy Beck's story so he can stay close enough to him to find out how the hell he's making these monsters.

Assuming Mysterio wasn't lying out of his ass (which he tends to do) then not very soon. It would cheapen his death in Endgame to bring in an alternate Tony when the one we've known for 11 years just died.

We won't, the MCU is smart enough to know that no one is going to like not-RDJ

I'm so bummed that Marvel is beating DC to the punch when it comes to the Multiverse.

Robert Downey Jr. isn't going to want to get sucked into doing a million movies again. He has more money than he would ever be able to blow through in multiple lifetimes now and he already got his dignified character death as the one who ultimately saved the universe from the already extremely long-running Infinity War saga.

They've got Shuri filling the tech-savvy black teenage girl role already. Doubt they'll double up.

They've got 2 tech savvy white middle aged guys (well, down to one now) so it's not exactly impossible, but they could also combine the 2 characters. It's not like Shuri becoming female BP while T'Challa is around is interesting.

>So with the Multiverse introduced
Are we really taking what Mysterio says at face value? Yea Forums's fucking dumber than Youtube comments

>without pissing off the fans
We're getting empowered black Iron Woman and we'll like it or we're racist.

>and Fury's not one to believe bullshit;
Oh yeah the infallible Nick Fury who didn't realize Hydra had taken over Shield for years

To be fair, Fury actually did have suspicions, hence the beginning of Winter Soldier. Literally NOBODY else suspected that, not even Tony Stark after he hacked the entirety of S.H.I.E.L.D.'s files, so there was no evidence to go on beyond Fury's hunch that S.H.I.E.L.D. was comrpromised.

Guys let's just be real for a minute. Marvel already said they have the next 20 years of movies planned. Do you really think we will go 20 years without Tony Stark or Steve Rodgers? It's not a matter of if but when

I just can't imagine the multiverse being a complete lie. Sure Mysterio could be lying about being a good guy or that he came from an alternate universe. That stuff is a bit harder to check out, but I'd feel like Fury would have enough connections double check on this universe colliding shit. Seems like something he'd want to keep tabs on just in case some crazy shit jumps out of another dimension.

I get what you're saying and you're right, he is definitely lying about stuff but 1) we don't know how much and 2) Mysterio was a conduit for weird multiverse stuff in the comics so this isn't completely out of nowhere

I just want to see if they make in universe references to the recasts in the early movies. Specifically edward norton and terrance howard. Would love it if they said they were a seperate universe in a sense.

Retards dont see this

gods no, Riri williams is fucking trash. I'd rather they recast Tony and pull off something like "hey I went through this portal and now I'm here, lets team up" that way you establish that he is another Iron Man and how he will live for a while in the shadow of RDJ's Iron Man. Normies will accept it and you can now use Iron Man again

Also recast should be younger, maybe in his mid 20s so they can use him for the long haul

I just want to have Reed Richards, Tony Stark, and Dr.Strange all in the same room in a movie. Is it to much to ask for the doupleganger stand off?

nigga it's Marvel, they won't subvert shit because normies don't like subversion

Should I bother watching any of the dvd one shot shit or just watch the movies? Im planning on marathoning the movies and watching endgame in a week or 2.

just the movies

Gender bent Avengers universe, please

>user thinks we aren't going to get Iron-Peter and Black Spider-Man.