What the hell is their problem?

What the hell is their problem?

Attached: gay mutie action.jpg (1040x580, 246K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/STESou16Tyc
marvel.fandom.com/wiki/Tier_Sinclair_(Earth-616)
comicsbeat.com/uncanny-x-men-17-trans-panic-murder/#comments
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

The can’t come to a decision over who’s the top and who’s the bottom.

Attached: gay.jpg (1400x700, 117K)

>they are back to fighting again
>it's barely been a couple months

I'm so fucking done.

They are fags

are they about to make love? or are they fighting over red head tang again?

god i'd like to be in Cyc's spot
>ywn be on top of Wolverine and feel his thick legs around you

They’re fighting because Wolverine went and killed the chumps who murdered Wolfsbane, yes it is a dumb as it sounds.

Given the last few years, isn’t it kind of hypocritical for Cyclops to get mad at Wolverine for killing?

I get the Bendis memery, but this one is iconic.

isnt this the same cyclops who had wolverine form x-factor to be his kill team?

Status quo - that's what.

Not really. Post-Resurrection Cyclops is a pussy

I might be misremembering, but wasn't he more mad that Logan decided to do that rather than attending Rahne's funeral?

After his resurrection on the Uncanny X-Men annual Cyclops rejected the way he was acting before his death.
Says he was misguided, had become the thing he hated, the thing he swore to fight again and vowed to go back to being a straight-laced hero.
So from a character point of view it makes sense that he’d be angry over Wolvie breaking the superheroes don’t kill rule.
That said the story is shit, someone for the love of the lord fire Rosenberg

How did he come to this epiphany? I'm okay with him regaining his optimism but there has to be a cause other than him dying and coming back to life.

fpbp.

Not really, hell after finding the new mutants squad turned into a bunch of mind controlled cyborgs by the government all his beliefs and fears pre-death were proven right.

Maddened from being starved of Jean's pussy for years, Scott decides to take out his sexual frustrations on the one man besides him who's been closest to it.

Bishop?

>What the hell is their problem?
Their writer doesn't know the first thing about them, hence Cyclops having heat vision.

Well fuck.

He doesn't know about that yet.

I doubt Rosenberg specified to the artist how the beam behaves in this scene.

>I doubt Rosenberg specified to the artist how the beam behaves in this scene.
Cyclops doesn't have a setting low enough that firing his beam AT ALL in this scene doesn't make a fucking mess. Fuck's sake, he's not even shooting through a visor.

And yet in spite of that, he’s still basically all about mutants only, not wanting to work with the other heroes and even stating that he only trusts his own group. So still basically an isolationist

I’d recommend reading the annual as a Cylops fan it’s one of the very good stories and basically the only good thing they’ve done with him since he came back.
>Spoilers
Long story short Cyclops is forced between choosing his species or saving an innocent family.
He says he’d become this species before anything and that was wrong, he should always strive to do the right thing even if that costs you your own interests.
here’s the page where he explains it in his own words.

Attached: 55A23285-76DC-4E31-B0F4-769225E67993.jpg (1040x1600, 495K)

Well yeah, but that’s because Rosenberg is retarded and didn’t even bother to read the annual

>the first punch was thrown on a beach
It actually wasn't. You time bubbled the Avengers and fucked off before they could do jack and shit. Also they had it coming. Also also, you didn't actually put your species above theirs. You called for mutants and their nonmutant allies to live in harmony. Also ALSO also, by that point, all mutants on earth had been sterilized by the terrigen bomb Black Bolt set off, so mutants WERE on the verge of extinction. In fact, was that shit ever even fixed or did Marvel just forget about it?

Does Marvel read Marvel? Cause I don't and I feel like I have a better grasp on their shit than them.

Attached: avengers go to hell.png (2082x4800, 3.7M)

Cyclops hating beaches is an odd character trait choice

Yeah you’re right, someone, somewhere in Marvel wanted Cyclops to be a villain for a while but no one gave Bendis the memo who wrote him as still a good guy but everyone hated him for doing bad things while being influenced by the FUCKING PHOENIX!
I’ve grown to accept Marvel will always say he had a “bad guy phase” even though he didn’t. I’m just happy he’s back to officially a hero

I also hate beaches so #relatable

Benids' run came after AvX bro

They're the same.

>Cops threaten to shoot teenage girl
>Avengers decide this is the perfect time to try and arrest the only person that kept her from being murdered for no reason whatsoever by corrupt cops
Have the Avengers EVER been the good guys in an event? Even once?

I like to think him remembering his chill non-mutant friends on the champions helped. God knows a major issue with mutants lately is how they only hang out with other mutants and get caught up in nothing but mutant drama

He’s still right he just mixed up the order. The terrígen mist was well after AvX

Can Marvel just have a fucking Crisis/Rebirth already, and hard-reset some of this retardation?

That was basically Ultimate

The Avengers were fuckheads but the first punch(beam) was thrown on a beach. Cyclops going all "I hate sand" is odd but the beach punching is correct

I think you replied to the wrong user

And that's still an artist thing, not a writer thing.

All I can think when I'm reading this is how stupid that hood looks on Cyclops

Jean's sandwich

>on a beach
>on a beach
>vanished from this beach
>beach
>also beach
youtu.be/STESou16Tyc
Is he trying to ape Bendis dialogue but as a monologue?

Everybody is gay for that girl

They're fighting for a redhaired woman diversity turned into a faggot

One of Jean's gay blasts ended up back firing?

Two beta cucks that think they should be leaders of the X-Men... plot twist, the leader will be Cain.

Attached: Juggerchad.jpg (1107x1678, 428K)

>Juggernaut
>leading anything
what?

Cain is the only one who cares about the fucking mission... and to be honest, he isn't so dumb, he had some "leader" moments in several comics.

Attached: Cain.jpg (1987x3056, 1.52M)

Yes, you dumb fucking casual.

When did Wolfsbane become a lesbian?

I often fantasize at night that juggernaut sneaks into my house and starts fucking the shit out of my wife on our bed right next to him and I wake up to see him filling her up with his juggerjizz and she’s deliriously climaxing, which I follow suit as soon as the juggernaut looks me in the eye’s and screams
> SHE’S THE JUGGERNAUT’S BITCH
Then he leaps away with his cock still hanging down and flapping in the wonder leaving me and my wife cuddling in a pool of his Juggernut

From the start

Attached: foul thoughts that make you stare at cute girls all day.png (597x859, 553K)

Same but with me being the wife

They are just playing around.

Scott has been cucks by space and now time. If the rest of the Xmen knew what was best for him they’d deage him again.

Same but with Juggernaut being black
A Nuggernaut if you wil
Or a Juggernig

>HOW DARE YOU RUN AROUND ATTACKING COPS
>Hey, uh, Captain America? It's us, a pair of innocent bystanders. Those cops tried to murder us teenagers for our ethnicity, and Cyclops saved us.
>KIDS YOU HAVE TO UNDERSTAND THAT THE WORLD IS A COMPLICATED PLACE AND MUTANTS NEED TO DIE
God, fuck the Avengers in this whole storyline and everything that led up to and followed on from it. Also Hawkeye being a piece of shit about Cyclops killing Xavier while possessed by Phoenix, then murdering Bruce Banner in cold blood of his own free will and pleading not guilty just a single plotline later.

Since forever.

Now, I don't know when she became incapable of fighting off three drunk college kids, but I guess that's just the kind of bold new character elements you have to introduce in the name of feminism.

Is this legit? I remember reading a dystopian future storyline where she’s hooking up with Alex Summers or someone.
Or am I confusing her with some other wolf girl X-men

Clint's always been a bit of a cunt.

Attached: enhanced-32509-1426262263-14.jpg (500x670, 26K)

Gotta love how a stupid and pointless death meant for trans representation resulted in another Cyclops and Logan bitch fit.

Can this "muh oppression" shit just die already?

It's ran its course two decades ago, and was tired then.

Hawkeye can redeem himself. All he has to do is shoot the right mutant in the face.

Attached: Quintavius_Quire_(Earth-616)_from_West_Coast_Avengers_Vol_3_5_001.jpg (391x593, 98K)

>Quintavius
Wait, Quire is black?

marvel.fandom.com/wiki/Tier_Sinclair_(Earth-616)
Nah she’s even had a kid.
Only subtextual stuff.
Subtexts faggness is basically new mutants bread and butter so no surprises there

No, it's just more of that stupid 'if Claremont wrote them then they're gay' thing that gets rolled out all of the time.

She's a Claremont girl so she's always had some "closeness" but nothing explicit.

Attached: Dani and Rahne.jpg (1798x2330, 1.4M)

It's the evil boy genius overly long latin and/or greek name trope.

comicsbeat.com/uncanny-x-men-17-trans-panic-murder/#comments

“After making them say Rahne’s name, Logan kills her killers, telling them that he is going to show them what he really is.

That’s been the only solace I’ve found with the issue. That Rosenberg seems to be engaging with a sort of backdoor way of acknowledging the popular fan theory that Logan is transmasculine (he’s short, hairy, has a female clone – c’mon, it’s right there, y’all). But –

It’s not worth it. Not only does this tie Logan’s trans masculinity to violence, but as a trans masculine person? I’m furious at the idea that acknowledgment of our existence requires violence done to our sisters.”

>popular fan theory that Logan is transmasculine
Literally. Fucking. What.

>he’s short, hairy, has a female clone – c’mon, it’s right there, y’all

These people are so ducking pathetic and retarded I almost feel bad for them.
Almost.

Oh so I'm not suffering from Morgan Freeman effect, Rahne didn't actually use to have a cartoony accent.

>We'll never have an omega level psychic just give everyone on the planet that hates mutants an aneurysm and then off themselves.

Not enough Storm, that's their problem

Attached: WS323.jpg (625x960, 296K)

>transmasculine [because] he’s short, hairy
This is the stupidest shit. Pretty funny how she's clearly a literal legbeard though.

It comes and goes

Attached: Marvel Graphic Novel - The New Mutants #4 (1982) - Page 37.jpg (2048x2784, 1.02M)

I just love seeing SJW writers rejected by their own people.
Maybe one day they’ll realize how retarded they all are

>the popular fan theory that Logan is transmasculine (he’s short, hairy, has a female clone
What the actual fuck?

>popular fan theory that Logan is transmasculine
>popular fan theory
>popular
Jesus Christ, what world do these people live in? Especially considering we know for a fact that Logan has a dick.

But there’s a complete explanation for why Laura is female, and it has nothing to do with stupid trans shit. These people are fucking delusional.

Scott and Logan being gay for each other would be preferable to either of them ending up with Jean.

Scott or Logan getting with Jean would be preferable to Jean being niggered

Fact.
Jean is poison for their stories, together or separated.
The further they are from her the better their stories are.

>transmasculine
what the fuck does that even mean?

A Transman but probably not even going far enough to say he identifiies as a man despite obviously doing so to leave open the idea he's just a very butch woman somehow.

Pretty close to what this user said. According to the gender wiki: >Transmasculine is a term used to describe transgender people who were assigned female at birth, but identify with masculinity to a greater extent than with femininity.

>actually giving enough of a shit about Jean to care about her ending up with an aboriginal guy
Imagine being you.

Attached: dead shades.jpg (225x225, 6K)

Thanks, but I can't even begin the to make the mental gymnastics in my head to make that make sense to me

But Logan isn't female
so that dude is using the word incorrectly

I think the author is assuming Logan was actually a woman at birth and then transitioned. Why else would the author bring up the point of him having a female clone? The short and hairy also applies to transguys because that's how they turn out after the women start HRT

Scott can't find Jean to mating press and Emma Frost removed their memories of her.

Scott and Logan have had bitch fits over less.

Did Emma do that in a previous issue or was this a surprise reveal?

Because Cyclops has spent as much time with Emma as with Jean at this point. There would have been a huge hole in his memories.

Juggernaut is top tier leader, just a guy with a simple but effective plan.

Attached: Juggernaut good leader.jpg (1034x1600, 530K)

Surprise reveal. She has been seperated from the X-Men for a while now.

Then these authors will make up any bullshit to support their fucking insane fantasies

It's best just to not give them attention. They're literal who journalists that nobody takes seriously, so to them attention = validation even if it's all negative.

Isn’t Cain a non mutant?

Depends on the canon. 616 Jugs isn't a mutant.

Wrong

I wonder how writers like this would react if you'd pointed out that trying to claim that Logan was a woman all along would be gay eraser since he's had elsewhere versions where he's full on homo before.

Or do trans outweigh gays because they're higher up on the oppression totem poll

Attached: 1537115397947.png (1207x1032, 2.05M)

I miss Rightclops so fucking bad. He did NOTHING WRONG. Fuck the Avengers. Mutant Pride Worldwide.

They're not exclusive, Wolverine being a transman still makes it gay.
They're just a gay tranny.

>juggerjizz
my sides

Bullshit, ask any actual gay dude who hasn't been brainwashed and they'll tell you that they want an actual dude, not a woman pretending to be one
God knows I don't want some fake larping woman with a dildo between her legs

the only person who can lead the xmen against Emma Frost has psychic immunity

Well now that he and Logan hate each other again maybe he'll change his mind about being wrong.

Wouldn't count on it, he's gone full 'I did the wrong thing'

You idiots, this is the Avengers in an X-Men book, they're always written like they're the gestappo because X-Men writers hate non-mutant superheroes.

>Because if they were written in-character there wouldn't have been a conflict
fixed

Doesn't matter, it's just technically not gay erasure among the Progressive types.
What anyone wants to fuck isn't the topic, in fact they'd probably dismiss it as cisnormative or some gay shit.

Woah same

I miss Storm and Wolverine being a couple.
They were fun together.

Now they’re hardly ever alive or in the same universe at the same time anymore.

Bad writer writes them poorly and ass backwards once again because Drama Sells

but that's true

I still can't believe that the guys running X-Men can somehow get away with making them an oppressed group of supers when Marvel's got a whole gaggle of science/magic/etc powerwanking motherfuckers running around as the good guys. Captain Marvel's running around with like 12 different powers and humans/aliens fucking love her, meanwhile the muties are rarely lucky to get more than the one shit gimmick they're stuck with their whole lives and get treated like a bunch of niggers in need of a lynching. When Spider-Man is treated better. When the Fantastic Four are celebrated hero-scientists with a big ass tower in the midst of NYC proper. And then you also got all those aliens like and whatnot who are naturally superpowerful. And I haven't even gotten into the Inhumans shit.
Basically what I'm trying to say is this whole "Mutants are different and shunned for being so" doesn't really work when the series hasn't been an isolated case and it makes no sense for the general population to still continue this vehement hatred for mutants when they've shown less disdain for worse.