mega.nz/#!hOQDzYoY!crBROg54Mi9IWRruyOtyK_V7pV8lcG0NeBw5dV_RBzs
mega.nz/#!tKgHUATY!QDwPFji5QuIC3zcQSqSiiyMS3dWeo0Pe1exHP3OTiFM
nafsk.se/pipermail/dcml/1993-August/000736.html
nafsk.se/pipermail/dcml/1993-August/000795.html
bb.mcdrake.nl/engdisney/viewtopic.php?f=4&t=28&start=90
boards.4channel.org/co/thread/107411197#bottom
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Is she in Duck tales 2017

Why is Yea Forums so horny over Gravity Falls with ducks? Seriously, y’all are like 15, you guys would have no idea who Donald was until this show.

Donald from my Kingdom Hearts

Shes a hummingbird, while Mark beaks is a parrot?

When a hummingbird and a parrot are in love.

Crackship?

Attached: DuckTales_2017_Jose_Carioca.png (401x551, 129K)

I thought that's what the early panel from comic con last year said. Seem to remember it, anyway.

$25 say she is a new character, unrelated to anyone, and is never seen again after this episode.

>you're all underage
>you're not true fans, I been a true fan for decades
>you are not real fans, unlike me

Attached: Han Solo reac.png (482x479, 245K)

>Dijon shows up

Merlock's literally the only reason I would go back to watching the show. Granted, they would fuck him up somehow, but it'd be interesting to see the angle.

This is a very intense love triangle
That the triplets will react hilariously to

I'm dying over here waiting for that Phantom Blot appearance. Fuck's sake.

Oh fuck off let us have fun
What time does the new episode start ?

Episode is out.
mega.nz/#!hOQDzYoY!crBROg54Mi9IWRruyOtyK_V7pV8lcG0NeBw5dV_RBzs

Thanks. Very poor quality though, when's HD version being upped?

Really bad quality

Sorry about that, this should be better.
>mega.nz/#!tKgHUATY!QDwPFji5QuIC3zcQSqSiiyMS3dWeo0Pe1exHP3OTiFM

Nice callback to the 80's genie episode

Thank you so much :)

Attached: tumblr_p2u47xe5YK1us1d8vo1_1280.jpg (412x515, 48K)

Thanks for this! Will paste impressions from another thread.
Plot is pure New Ducktales, a phony quest only an outsider to the cast takes seriously, and even then the object in question ends up without any mythical value, just sentimental one. I dig like that last twist though, gave some welcome emotion to the proceedings and explained why he didn't murder the McDuck family on the spot when he realized he had been had.
That said this was fairly low on laughs. Some chuckles, but the characters were stalling and it felt like the story itself was doing likewise until it got more interesting. Dewey reconfirms he adds nothing of value as part of the nephews trio, but at least his brothers realize this and act accordingly. Best line of the show goes to Mama Beagle. "I wish for better kids!" and her sons' reaction was amazing.

Happy birthday, dude.

Getting this one out of the way.

Attached: 1525375723448.jpg (1200x900, 333K)

lA lot of returning characters in this episode. Doofus, Gladstone, Duckworth, and Selene all showed up.

Attached: selene.jpg (1280x720, 114K)

Can you also rip new Big Hero 6 please?

U check the other thread?

Glad to see Selene again

Attached: Scrooge climbing.gif (600x338, 3.65M)

I know mark is a parrot but he looks more like a pigeon or some other shit tier bird

Where's the Violet episode?

Yup. It's empty.

Agreed.

who cares? ducktales and the comics are completely separate things inspired by the same characters

A week away from now.

Why are there already spoilery clips on YouTube?

Selene is cute! CUTE!

Here's an even bigger doozy: a comment from the Don Rosa Facebook group, where Don Rosa roasted Tony Anselmo ("Lou Ferrigno's ugly little brother"). He apparently doesn't realize that literally everyone on the internet can read his comments..

Attached: IMG_9643.jpg (1534x404, 130K)

If they weren't so horny, there would be no reason to watch this awful cartoon.

Based Don Rosa.

Don Rosa might be my favorite person on the planet. I would pay to listen to him rant and rave about how shitty the new DuckTales cartoon is.

Back in the day, he even badmouthed his "idol" Barks online, accusing him of being greedy, being jealous of him (Rosa), claimed Barks was trying to sabotage his career and infamously called Barks an "evil genius". And all because 93 y/o Barks was not interested in arranging a special meeting with him...Rosa is just an asshole, simple as that.

nafsk.se/pipermail/dcml/1993-August/000736.html

nafsk.se/pipermail/dcml/1993-August/000795.html

bb.mcdrake.nl/engdisney/viewtopic.php?f=4&t=28&start=90

The funny part is before this year I literally had no idea who rosa was. Still don't particularly care, but whatever.

I care the same way mcu fans care about jack kirby. Like, thanks for creating some of this stuff, still like these versions better though.

Anselmo is a well known dickhead though, isn't he?

Eh, whatever. I love Rosa's comics but I still like Ducktales too.

Huh, checking the dates I was born 4 months after the original show was cancelled. Weird how little I remember from the reruns I watched growing up. Glomgold is nothing in my memory to the point I forget he was even in the show, I mostly remember that golden volcano arc and the scrooge ruins a peaceful village by introducing capitalism episode.

And that golden volcano arc sucked by the end, you spend multiple episodes looking for everything and then they fuck up at the end and get "nothing". Oh wow, the ship got a light gold paint coating, woo hoo.

I remember the beagles and magica better from donald duck going quackers for the N64 then the original show. But I do remember pretty much everything from darkwing, weird.

I remember next to nothing from the original show even though I watched it a lot.

We need more Selene fanart!

It got released early in some countries.

Very weak episode. Also what does this "Djinn have to do with the Movie villain? They're completely different characters. Then again the same goes for Gyro and countless others...

Did they at least set up Merlock?

No. And again it wasn't an actual adventure, just some meta-humor with everyone acting like pompous assholes again.

No, this lamp is not magical anymore, it was a family heirloom. This Dijinn/Dijon is a descendant of the gennie because his ancestor married the gennie after she freed it.

Attached: Genie.jpg (1280x720, 226K)

Such a cute twist!

Attached: Birthday.jpg (1280x720, 188K)

Holy mackerel that is some ugly artstyle. That genuinely looks like it was drawn by a 4 year old. Walt Disney is currently spinning in his grave at 80 mph

By the way, in an interview in a mountain jew newspaper from its largest and most important city, Rosa said that young Yuropoorians ought to stop trying to emulate the US, because the US sucks for only liking new things that less than 5 years old. Also, according to Rosa, US culture is breaking apart anyway.
He now also hates US comics industry, and hates Disney for having double-jew'd on him.

Basically, he's now in eternal bitter old man mode.

Attached: Doofus.jpg (1280x720, 115K)

that color palette is horrendous

Tomorrow's episode is the Rockerduck one.

Attached: D5-fpq6UYAAWxDg.jpg (1200x675, 158K)

That was a nice adventure episode. Although it could have been set up a little bit more epically.

The museum exhibit probably gonna come back somehow.

Attached: museum.jpg (1280x720, 170K)

There is one now.
boards.4channel.org/co/thread/107411197#bottom