What are the chances he's not the villain?

What are the chances he's not the villain?

Attached: axwrcszozoslsy6jt7ib.jpg (823x1200, 175K)

Some of the other new ones give me some evil vibes
Perhaps intentionally because "muh big twist" is what matters.

They wouldn't do our boy Keanu dirty, would they?

Very high. But then I had one of those toys when I was a kid and I may just be pulling a Ray in Ghostbusters.

he's canadian, of coarse he's evil

I've already bought all the Funko toys for TS4

why

>Those details that make this really look like a plastic toy

Sometimes I wish they re-made Toy Story 1 with modernized textures.

But they'll probably be too tempted to change things and therefore ruin it, so preferably not.

Attached: images.jpg (300x168, 15K)

There is no plot twist villain. The villain is Gabby Gabby. That's it. Why are you people obsessed with twist villains? Lotso wasn't a twist villain if you could rub two brain cells together.

It’s gonna be Bo Peep, y’all.

0.1% I will eat my own shit if he isn't, that's how sure I am.

It's the little fucking toy that's on Bo's shoulder in one of the scenes. It's really obvious because of how much they don't show the character anywhere, even with the merchandise. There's already tons of fucking merchandise of everyone EXCEPT that little fucker.

>no plot twist villain
>in a modern Disney movie
You poor deluded fool.

>in a modern Disney movie
>Moana
>Ralph 2

Attached: 1557104064065.jpg (300x300, 14K)

Moana's villain DID have a twist.

>Ralph 2
You mean Ralph being there villain wasn't a twist? Bullshit, everyone thought it was going to be Yaas

Maybe he could be a another Buzz Lightyear type of character. Initially some kind of confident dude that acts like a jerk, but is actually pretty decent underneath

>lists two movies with a twist villain to argue modern Disney movies don't have twist bad guys
What did you mean by this?

>Why are you people obsessed with twist villains?
Disney/Pixar is the one who's obsessed with twist villains, they put them in the last 2 toy story movies cause they cant think in a good plot anymore.

>Coco
>Incredibles 2

Attached: Screenshot_2018-12-12-14-57-47-1.png (299x281, 104K)

Both fucking predictable too. I miss straight up evil to the design villains like Ursala, Scar, Jafar, and Hades. When was the last time modern Disney had a valain like that.

I'll admit I liked Bellwether.

You like Belweather because Zootopia started the twist villain fad that Disney is currently in the midst of.

I thought that was Wreck-it Ralph. Sure King Candy was obvious from the Get-go but having a twist villain come out of an already established villain was genius.

Anyway now that I think of it. It was actually Hans.

It was actually Insecurity.

Anybody pair Ralph and Yaas?

>whit male
>attitude/being cool
Pretty fucking much even he is not the villain - hes a target we should learn lesson from about "not be a toxic male idiot"

Attached: 1557192262130.png (510x427, 255K)

Test.

That's literally Turbo from Wreck it Ralph

>Remake Toy Story
That's not too outside the realm of possibility.

>wh*te male
0%

ok

Attached: 1428362604989.jpg (500x575, 24K)

HE CAN'T KEEP GETTING AWAY WITH IT

Attached: 32179.jpg (700x437, 25K)

Disney has abused the "twist villain" thing like nuts.