"A-ACTUALLY IN THE C-COMICS"

>"A-ACTUALLY IN THE C-COMICS"

Don't fucking lie you've splerged at your normie friends when the topic was about the latest capeflicks.

Attached: 1554218143613.jpg (500x500, 43K)

i have never read a comic book in my life

Based and cartoonpilled

I only care about it being a good movie.

I haven't done this since 1997. I was 8 years old, and I sperged out because Disney's Hercules was unlike the real Greek mythology in various ways.

Getting upset over capeshit is something I would never do. Get a life, nerds!

>your normie friends
I don't even have "nerd" friends and this dumbfuck thinks I would have normie friends.

I've never watch cartoons either.

you're not me, fuck you

Cringe
Based

>Implying you didn't correct normies online

Well yeah, they asked.
Whenever my friends see a comic movie they ask me how it compared to the comics.

Attached: 1432616745796.jpg (331x410, 17K)

the virgin comic book reader:
>annoyingly corrects his friends
>gets upset when the movie isn't a 1:1 adaptation
>gets upset when the movie is a 1:1 adaptation
>talks during the movie, will likely give away the ending
>doesn't even read comic books, mostly scrolls through wikipedia
>watched a korean camrip of the new movie

vs

The Chad Graphic Novel Appreciator:
>his friends come to him for exposition after a new cape movie comes out
>appreciates movies that are faithful to the source material but make use of the different medium
>will excitedly wait until you've seen the movie before discussing the comic vs. film
>has a shelf full of his favorite comics, 90% are signed by the creators
>got a blowjob during the screening but still focused on the film because otherwise would be to insult the filmmakers that put their heart and soul into a project
>buys the blu-ray

>the virgin comic book reader:
Whatever dude like you're any better? Fuck off. You probably live with your fucking parents incel.

The wizard sequential art perceiver

>has no friends to talk about comics with
>does not watch comic book movies
>pieces together the entire plot from trailers and set photos, does not share this knowledge with anyone
>pirates all his comics
>is incapable of speech due to decades of isolation
>pirates 4k blu ray rips years after release and doesn't seed

>i have never read a comic book in my life

Yeah, you post on Yea Forums that's a telltale sign of never reading a comic.

based

Are Graphic novels just generally better than Comics?

Attached: When+you+bump+into+a+small+person+_05f49026e7de4d54e13af072bc6416a7.jpg (249x326, 15K)

literally no difference unless you're a pretentious asshat. generally the people who say graphic novels>comics are subconsciously ashamed of their passion

I'm the comic geek in the family, so my parents and relatives usually ask me who everybody is in these superhero movies. When Thanos appeared at the end of The Avengers, I thought, "Holy shit, Thanos. Welp, better get ready to have to explain who this guy is to the family multiple times."

Had to explain a lot when the Green Lantern movie was announced. I'm black, so the ones in the senpai who watched the Justice League cartoon were fucking pissed that the very white Ryan Reynolds was playing him. Coulda sworn Hal Jordan and all the various GLs made an appearance in that cartoon, so I still dunno why I had to explain.

Attached: jla651-610x457.jpg (610x457, 41K)

>*the ones in the FAMILY
What the fuck? I never typed the wotd "senpai" in all my life.

>13 posters and none of them has told the frogposter to fuck off
Fuck off frogposter, go back to the cesspool that birthed you.

A "graphic novel" is just a long comic that's bound by glue instead of staples (so it's not a "single issue" or "floppy") and it's brand-new original material instead of a collection of old material (so it's not a "trade paperback").

It describes the format of publication, and it has absolutely nothing to do with quality.

newfag roodypoo

That's what you get for typing like a nig

Yeah but in like a trivia sense. Like hey, you might appreciate this writing more if you understood exactly how much was OC, or you might appreciate this "Hail Hydra" line more if you knew this little thing about the comics.

Not sperged, but some friends actually come to me when they want me to offer some insight in capeshit

i dont really know what splergs means but i do have tell people how the things are in teh comics,sometimes they ask me about it too,i dont read dc or marvel anymore tough,so i dont really know what is happening anymore,

Struck a nerve? Have sex.

In terms of content there is often no difference.

Once I heard a dude insist Walking Dead was graphic novel and I wasn’t even sure what he was arguing from.

I flipped the fuck out on a chick when Raimi Spider-Man came out because I said I preferred the webshooters to the organic webbing and she tried telling me he always had organic webs in the comics and the webshooters were made up for the cartoon. I'm pretty sure the phrase, "Amazing Fantasy #15, bitch" was used.

yeah but to be fair we got quite a bit of "fuck you"s and "fuck off"s in those first thirteen posts

this is the only true way

Guilty as charged.

Literally me but I'm also wasting the entire paycheck on paper I'll probably never unseal

>implying I don't prefer how the MCU handles the characters currently

Comics CAN have better storylines sure; but the movies are more consistent in quality and character.
>And character
Yeah, you heard me. I know Thor flip flops between joke and genuinely intimidating, but that actually seems like it could be a human being, and I prefer it massively to how much he gets cucked out of his own powers/disowned in the comics frequently. Whor's not the first instance of this either, and shouldn't have surprised anyone. Other examples include

>Carol lacking any character traits other than sadist, alcoholic, and a pretty fine one piece
>Carol then flip flopping between alien humanitarian, to genocidal dickwad, to pro-dystopian boot licking fascist
>Hulk being preached at multiple times on how he actually doesn't have it so hard, the latest incarnation literally implying green skin is fucking privilege, as if that's going to solve anything
>Iron Man's appalling rogues gallery; when the Mandarin takes number 1 spot, you fucked up. Notable other mentions include being blue, his armor trying to rape him, and massive flanderisation of futuristic solutions to modern day problems.
>Spiderman's movie flaws being a lame green goblin or organic vs mechanical shooters, rather radioactive semen, Osborn cucking Peter, that one sand explosion, deals with Mephisto etc

Right now the biggest flaws are Iron Man 2/Thor 2, the former for thinking Mickey could act, the latter for whatever the fuck they did to Chris to make him so unexpressive. I mean

>Asgardians kill wife
>Find aether
>Plan to destroy all light in existance to get revenge
>The entire blank mask schtick
>Swordships
>Transforming corruption magic

Had potential, but then a good chunk of the plot was spent on Kat Dennings drama that doesn't even work out well for her, and Ecclestone acting like he was desperately trying to resist an OD on botox.

>tfw you will never see Thor go on a classical, grand norse-themed quest and face trials along the way

I have and I hate myself every time I do

I used to. Then I only did it if they asked me, now not even that.
They asked me why wouldn't I talk about that kind of shit on public, I told them "because you sound like a faggot when you do it". They accept it but didn't understood exactly why UNTIL we watched shazam and a bunch of faggots were talking about mr. mind then they were like "ah yeah, you do sound like a faggot when you talk about that shit in public"

Attached: 2c6.gif (857x994, 427K)