Marvel Animated Universe

Now that disney is launching their netflix copy, do you think they should have a division to make a Marvel Animated Universe? I think it would be cool. They don't have any rights issues there and they could adapt the comics word for word. I mean DC has been mildly succesful with their little interconnected animated movies so I don't see why marvel shouldn't capitalize on animation now that they pretty much have carte blanche from the mouse (also it would be inexpensive since they can just hire VAs for standard industry rates)

I mean they could do either movies or just episodic series adapting whatever arcs they want with little to no deviation from the source material if they wanted

In my opinion the only problem would be if they marketed it towards children instead of whole family fun like the movies.

Attached: MAU.png (1366x768, 162K)

They're already planning on doing an animated universe that isn't just MCU shilling. They're developing Moon Girl and Devil Dinosaur right now with Titmouse

Attached: 1557162102174.png (1260x394, 684K)

Only if those dumb fucks in Marvel Entertainment arne't in charge of it. Make a new Animation Studio that focuses on Marvel stuff and have people who are willing to adapt things from both the comics (even some shit from the MCU but not strictly the MCU) and actually want to tell a story instead of shit writing and pushing boring characters.

Also get someone who won't crash and burn Marvel Animation like those fuckwads.

I also rather they do animated movies that are based on comics stories, kind of like they did with the Ultimates and World War Hulk or like how DC does with their stuff. Fuck seeing Annihilation and Secret Wars would be pretty good..

I'm with you in keeping Marvel Entertainment a hundred leagues away from it and creating a new small studio for this kind of stuff.

Just give me EMH back.
Alternatively, I'd be super into an Avengers Academy cartoon.

Attached: tinyco-marvel-avengers-academy.jpg (1000x563, 255K)

>DD'S fert are just hands

Attached: D5d2hATXkAYe0pr.jpg (1024x576, 33K)

Or the original avengers academy as well would be dope.

Honestly they should do s revival of the pre Disney shows to finish the stories and then I’d like to see animated adaptations of stories kinda like what dc did with the new 52

Yeah that's my main concern since they are pretty inept and if we are to have a succesful Marvel Animation Studio they need to fuck off.

Unless Disney decides to clean house on ME and by that they would have to remove a lot of people.

>Just give me EMH back.
If only user, if only. I will never forgive Loeb for not renewing it.

We will never have another good Marvel series... they are too dependant of the MCU, they don't have creative freedom!

You can see many examples in the current series, many are inconsistent not only with other series but between the seasons of the same series.

See

they are also planning a What If? animated series if I'm not mistaken

Wow! the only non-MCU animated series will be Moon fucking Girl... who the fuck cares!? we know that any new Avengers series will have synergy, any new GotG series will have synergy, any new Spider-Man series will have synergy... and soon, X-Men and Fantastic Four too.

That's mostly based on MCU what if...

Well, they also have four adult humor series. Hitmonkey, Howard the Duck, MODOK, and Tigra and Dazzler

>Or the original avengers academy as well would be dope.
Who would even be cool enough to voice Fortress?

Attached: 1322783112335.jpg (210x208, 14K)

probably they will make cheap animations in this style with these shit characters

Attached: hd.jpg (1280x720, 219K)

Really bums me out that Disney put zero effort into this. It could've been really cute and a good way to get more girl money.

phil lamar may be able to pull something out for him

Ms. Marvel is the best hero Marvel has. More likable than Carol, her power is literally limitless potential and her personality is actually palpable

Attached: marvel_rising_secret_warriors_trailer.png (2040x1150, 2.67M)

Kevin Michael Richardson, but he talks in a higher -pitched voice.
Eric Bauza

Carol's fine when Marvel chills the fuck out with the Girl Power angle.

Attached: emhcarol.gif (500x281, 981K)