It's dead jim

Most places lost so much money that they now have a limit on how many free comic books they can give out.
also comic books have bren dead for a while since it is faster and easier for a kid to get a youtube video than a comic book

Attached: 240px-Free_Comic_Book_Day.jpg (240x285, 21K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/n4B47Ds2zKM?t=92
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Didn't incredibly positive numbers come out just a few days ago that showed impressive growth in physical sales?

Why don't you post them then instead of having nothing called proof.

>they now have a limit on how many free comic books they can give out.
Don't most places do that already?

I've never been to a free comicbook Day where there isn't a limit on how many you can take

you first retard

>they now have a limit on how many free comic books they can give out
It has been always this way, only frequent clients or members get all the FCBD issues, general public get one or two

my lcs ran out of free stuff at 11 am and had lines until 5 pm full of kids and families
its the biggest day of their year

where do you live? Pretty much all of them in SoCal do this, with an incentive to at least spend a certain amount and then you can select the cooler "free" comics

Quebec, there's no buy incentive, just a free pick from 4-6, it fluctuates from year to year and shop to shop

My place has a 10 comic limit but gave out free pins and soda, we also had a local artist dressed as catwoman doing sketches for people yes a lot of cleavage

Name

Of the store or the girl? Because I didn't bother talking to the girl as I was in my work clothes when I picked up my shit

Well, name of the store wouldn't hurt then since there's a chance they'd post/tag her in social media.

I wouldn't bother I just checked Instagram and other social media, they don't have jackshit nor did the artist tag herself or the store

1st time they added crowed funded numbers to boost their figures.

Anybody have Goon vs Grumble?

Goddanit just post the name

>they now have a limit on how many free comic books they can give out.
>now
>as in just recently
Where the fuck do you live?

Source for this?

OPs anal cavity

youtu.be/n4B47Ds2zKM?t=92

>Work on a comic shop. Have to work on FCBD. Are still pissy about it on Monday. Posting this from the store computer.

Come on, Randy knock that shit off.

It was always that way. Fuck off you crossboard spastic, you don't know jack fucking shit about comics and you only come here to cause drama.

Sega Megasage

I have two comic shops in my area. The big one puts a limit on freebies, while the small one near the university campus doesn't.

ITT: OP thinks comics are dead just because he discovered them this year

Yes, no sane location goes without a limit.

I think he’s talking about that info graphic that shows that floppies are way down below digital but graphic novels and trades are above both

Any source?

nah man, my LCS makes so much fucking money on FCBD. I was in line for 2 hours to buy a couple trades and get my free 20 comics

Attached: 2019-05-04_12.36.56[1].jpg (2829x1590, 3.21M)

Attached: DsKifO_U8AAphjO.jpg (567x560, 54K)