Now that Endgame is out I can finally confirm that this is in fact a bad movie...

Now that Endgame is out I can finally confirm that this is in fact a bad movie. It only seems like a good movie but that's only because you see bright colors and memes, dig past that and it's a shallow experience that amounts to little in the end.

Attached: serveimage.jpg (640x360, 57K)

you've just described every mcu movie congrats

Attached: 1557174926268.jpg (540x507, 43K)

But Cate Blanchett as mommy Hela makes my pee pee hard.

>It only seems like a good movie but that's only because you see bright colors and memes, dig past that and it's a shallow experience that amounts to little in the end.
Literally every Marvel movie.

Both Endgame and Ragnarok were bad and treated Thor like a bad punchline. Only good Thor movie is the first one.

>Literally every action blockbuster.
Fix'd.
That's what we go to them for. To see Hanz fall off the top of the Plaza, or Wick avenge his doge, or whatever.

cope

His company has been having a hard time of it lately. Cut him some slack.

Its guardians of the galaxy without the Guardians.

Just to comedic in tone especially the more serious moments.

Thor Ragnarok, Infinity War and Endgame compromises the Hulk trilogy, I like Hulk so i rank them the highest. Plus, Ragnarok is the one where Hulk is more Hulkish.

It's the only MCU movie which isn't afraid to be a proper comedy. It's way better than Deadpool or even the first GOTG for what it's worth.
Ragnarok-inspired "bits" of the Endgame were just horrendous though. Someone should have said "No!" to Chris Hemsworth when he suggested they should make Ragnarok 2 in the middle of Endgame.

>implying that's a bad thing

Attached: blVtgtI.jpg (909x769, 58K)

>It's the only MCU movie which isn't afraid to be a proper comedy.
Yes because Ant-Man, Ant-Man and the Wasp, and the two Guardians of the Galaxy movies don't exist.
Or are you just pretending to be retarded?

Attached: intredasting.jpg (685x567, 53K)

>Exposing Ragnarok for the shitty mobie that it is is finally happening

Attached: 23f.jpg (680x452, 91K)

RENT FREE

It's a shame that it's possibly the worst casting in the entire MCU.

Sad isn't it? Even Shazam finally crossing $500 million isn't enough to cheer them up.

>WAAAH HOW DARE YOU CRITICISE MY MOVIES REEEEE

Attached: 1527338092648.jpg (912x707, 134K)

No one is "going back" to criticize the long stream of runny shit WB has been exposing innocent theater-goers to.
No, this is your particular obsession; a string of thread recapping every MCU film that bad-touched you.
You sad, dumb bastard.

Attached: Behold.png (355x408, 210K)

>proves his point

>No one is "going back" to criticize the long stream of runny shit WB has been exposing innocent theater-goers to.
Because people recognize they're runny shit from the get-go, unlike MCU movies which are seen with glitz at first but after a while has passed and a few rewatches are done people tend to re-evaluate it all as the new movies come out. Same thing happened with Avengers 1, 2, even Thor Dark World which in particular seemed like gutter trash but is now seen as just "okay"

Janny, either delete this whole thread, or stop being a post-deleting faggot.
Because this little bitch isn't going to stop bawling til he's had a "This MCU movie was a shit" thread for all 21 of them.

Thanks.

>Proves my point

>Janny will never rangeban company warrior fags from this board

Attached: Frikandelboy+used+roll+picturefrikandelboy+rolled+image+_d8fd7781ade2db44d3aec17f1c28213a.jpg (650x456, 57K)

>Ant-Man, Ant-Man and the Wasp, and the two Guardians of the Galaxy movies
Three of these aren't full-on comedies and have plenty of serious or even dramatic stuff (AaW is especially bad, because it keeps shifting between comedy and serious tone, which just makes it boring).
First Guardians's kinda a full-on comedy, but it had that lame "world-threatening" plot instead of a heist movie it should have been.
Raganarok doesn't even pretend to take itself seriously. Everything there is played for laughs. We can whine about how it shit all over Thor 1 and 2, but at least it's honest in the desire to be a comedy and it doesn't go for half-measures like a lot of other MCU movies.

Most movies in the MCU are mediocre

Okay but you're wrong though and I love it

All three Thor movies are terrible and hardly even any better than Ben Affleck Daredevil

>Plus, Ragnarok is the one where Hulk is more Hulkish.
Which is fitting, since it's a Frankenstein abomination created from chopping the Planet Hulk storyline into pieces and putting it back together with Thor's head on it instead.