I exist only to protect Krypton. That is the sole purpose for which I was born, and every action I take...

I exist only to protect Krypton. That is the sole purpose for which I was born, and every action I take, no matter how violent or how cruel, is for the greater good of my people

Attached: generalzod.jpg (1280x720, 85K)

lol Superman snapped his neck

He didn't deserve to be in such a middling mediocre movie

>Zod! We can build a new Krypton, a better one, we can help guide the humans with the powers this yellow sun grants us
>and make our people suffer the way your son suffered!? Fuck that!!
>two minutes after being exposed to yellow sun light
>Homy shit, these powers are amazing

>Be race of genetically engineered soldiers
>Only sorta good at soldiering
>Even Kryptonians dedicated to colonizing other planets are pretty shit at it
>Find rich, fertile planet with billions of helpless slaves for entertainment/farming/child-rearing
>NOPE, lets kill off all life, and attempt to grow Kryptonian Heirloom Tomatoes while we are changing the diapers of 10,000 clone babbys.

Attached: Pakleds.jpg (320x264, 43K)

There's a reason Jor-El was perfectly happy letting old Krypton die. They're well past their prime and beyond saving.

I kinda miss the old era of WB supervillains, who were just hammy A-listers/comedians trying to pull off capers.
Every villain in the Nolan-Snyder era is "delicious grayons" tier except Orm. Orm is the only WB comic villain in the modern era who isn't functionally retarded.

>tfw no kryptonian gf

Attached: a.gif (316x319, 2.39M)

And Kryptonians don't fuck so she was a virgin.

Yeah? Well, what's stopping you?

>Orm is the only WB comic villain in the modern era who isn't functionally retarded
he was a retard with mommy issues, besides it's implied that he wanted to take revenge on humanity for poluting the oceans.

No he hasn't?

Where did you train? ON A FARM?

I'm just sad that the earth's greatest hero didn't say, "Hey Zod, let's go rebuild our culture on like... Mars or Venus. We have to terraform the planet anyway, right?"

I mean Thanos gets shit for not making Infinite Resources but how many people died because no one could think critically?

Zod has always been about racial purity to the most extreme degree.

Because Zod already started the krypton forming machine and is genetically made to conquer other planets. They made it pretty clear he didnt give a single shit about humans and wanted to kill them all for not being pure like krypton was.

Sivana

"Zod, I'll willingly help you if we leave and take 20 minutes to travel to the planet next door."

"I ALREADY TURNED THIS ON; IT'S VERY LOUD I CANNOT HEAR YOU."

That's dumb. If you're going to genetically engineer and condition your soldiers to that extent, why do it so they do things the absolute hardest and least efficient way possible?

It also don't take into account the fact that I asked why Superman didn't suggest it.

best line in the film. zod is a lab grown psychopath, and his willingness to protect 'his people' (which is an arbitrary grouping that would shrink over time) does not excuse his inherent assholery which he refuses to contain.

domination and cruelty are the point. why allow humans to exist when you can eliminate them when they are still young? to an absolute psychopath, if the humans are inferior and they represent a potential threat, it's better to get rid of them early before they can become something worse.

zod is beyond reason, and killing the humans must always have been an essential part of his plan if he thinks it's reasonable to show that to kal el. plus, it's like getting revenge. jorel took the codex from zod (in his eyes) and so he will take an entire world from jorel's son.

>if the humans are inferior and they represent a potential threat

Isn't that a logical fallacy? If humans are inferior they can't possibly represent a potential threat.

No, user, I get that. I am not asking about Zod's motivations or thought processes. I'm asking why Superman was also poorly written.

Zod was just making excuses and/or making a psychological attack. He didn't actually give a shit about Krypton.

Stingrays are inferior but they can still kill us.

Only if we act extremely stupid.

>What’s terraforming?

If Mars was too far from the sun for their liking they literally could have hopped right the fuck over to Venus.

A Kryptonian could act extremely stupid.

And he did. Oh, wait, humans still weren't a threat.

Venus is nearly identical to earth, aside from the atmosphere which they are specifically going to alter

The humans could have totally kicked his ass if Superman wasn't around, they'd have just taken a bit longer.

What a hilarious oversight! Ha!

Zod changed his mind after he heard the limerick "Zod goes to Venus to suck on some penis".

"Faora went to Mars, to also suck on some Penis"

Faora found a human, to do 'em.

Doesn’t matter. What they’re doing is Kryptonforming

I'LL TAKE A ONE WAY TICKET TO THE RED PLANET, PLEASE. YEP ALWAYS WANTED TO GO SIGHT SEEIN'.

What’s kryptonforming?

It's like terraforming, only comic magical.

Kryptonians ruling Earth wouldn't be Krypton, that was the entire point. Now, Zod not just colonizing Mars, that is a big flaw.

>You are not alone... My name is General Zod. I have journeyed across an ocean of stars to reach here. Your world has sheltered one of my citizens. He will look like you, but he is not one of you. To those of you who know of his location: the fate of your planet rests in your hands. To Kal-El, I say this: surrender within 24 hours, or watch this world suffer the consequences...

Attached: download.jpg (290x174, 6K)

Discount Zod falls to Captain Neckbreaker

>"I ALREADY TURNED THIS ON; IT'S VERY LOUD I CANNOT HEAR YOU."
I read this in his voice. It's perfect.

How long is long though? At that time humans had no Kryptonite, we don't know if red sun radiation is a thing in the DCEU, and the only weakness shown from the movie was breathing in the same atmosphere that Krypton had.

Why didn't Zod come back in Endgame?

Different snap