Why does everyone hate Beast Boy?

Why does everyone hate Beast Boy?

Attached: 1493134307367.png (1435x1800, 1.95M)

he's shit

The guy is probably the most popular non female Titan.

Because he's stopping RobRae from happening. I mean, come on. They're both named after birds too.

Attached: RobRae.png (540x302, 181K)

he's a cuck and his jokes weren't funny.

He's an annoying faggot who was soi before it was cool

Blame tards that ship him with Raven

This:

Except neither ship was anywhere near happening. Robin and Starfire and beast boy still had a thing for terra.

>soi before it was cool

Huh?

Best ship. Anyone without shit in their brains knows that BBRae is best ship.

he's green

He's a thirsty loser.

that's racist

That's the same as asking, why do so many people like Shadman or hate Adam Smith's batman? Some people are just uncultured swine that hate fun.

He's a hyperactive retard. Even if he does it to hide his inner pain you are still hanging around a hyperactive retard.

This seems like a good thread to ask, but what are some good Teen Titans runs for someone that liked the TV squad?

I hate vegans and I hate his fucking voice so goddamn much. That and he’s the face of TTG and acts even more retarded on their then the original show.

I don't hate beast boy.

vegan/vegetarian. pretty much a magnet for hatred.

>HURR OPPOSITES ATTRACT!

Because he’s annoying

Better chemistry than RobRae.

people dont get him as a character.
He is by far the best titan and one of my favorite capeshitters.

He's meant to be a tragic character who hides his suffering with jokes but no one remembers his backstory so no one cares

No Robin is the face of TTG

Faggots are just mad that Raven in canon loves BeastBoy and Coffee Gentleman. And they can't handle that their pathetic ship will never exist.

Cope Robin Faggots.

Attached: inCollage_20190506_230752869.jpg (1920x2561, 2.43M)

Yeah Raven is the star and the one people talk about. Even the YouTube videos generate the most views.

He’s just garbage that only pathetic Teen Titans fanboys like to self insert as

Who TF ships Raven and Robin? Nobody needs that.

That's not how chemistry works.And I don't ship RobRae.

>SHE HUG BEAST BOY ONE TIME! THEY A COUPLE!

what's to really like

Married in the comics too. But hey Robin faggots love using the same hug image too soooooo...cope.

That's exactly how chemistry works, Beast boy and Raven's relationship is emotionally charged.

I'm mad because she didn't love the coffee man in the show.

>Married in the comics too

"Too" implies that they're also married in the cartoon. They're not and they never will be.

Cope with what? Making two characters into a pair because you never will be with a real girl?

>emotionally charged
He's annoying and she bullies him. Great chemistry.

comic =/= cartoons

>soooooo...

Fuck off

Better chemistry then anyone else on the show.

Probably a joke about him being a vegetarian.

>he never watched the show

Attached: laughing at you smug anime face.gif (1294x1338, 1.91M)

Everyone here is memeing right?

I mean, most of the talk is about the TT variant of BB, already, and the discussion is borderline ludicrous with talking points that are a decade old. A decade.

>almost every post is about shipping

Lol. What a great show teen titans must have been for the only lasting impression left on you pathetic fucks was which characters were dating.

Whilst I shall not defend the act of shipping, it speaks to how the show was very effective at giving personality to the relationships between characters, not just the attitudes and personas the characters themselves had.

In TT's case, the consistent shipping is just the bacteria feasting on the sugary goodness of a good show quality.

Per the total topic in general, anyone who is taking such a reductive approach to Beast Boy's character is just silly, especially when they don't apply those standards to the rest of the cast.

Fist of all, I did watch the stupid show. Why would you laugh if I didn't? It sucked. Get over your nostalgia trip.

Second, I was asking who thinks soi is cool?

No.

Holy fuck,I can practically see your neckbeard and fedora by reading this shit.

Lemme guess, it was the 'whilst', amIright?

u mad

Attached: cute bait.png (752x749, 25K)

>smug about watching an early 2000s faux anime that was supposed to be the new Justice league but failed miserably at action, comedy, and storytelling with XD faces and child friendly crap

Raven have the same type of relation with BB and Cyborg

You mad?

A single post destroyed so many. Good job, user.

Both Robin and Raven are much more responsible for that not happening than he is.

Way to ignore both points, retard.

>he's a cuck
Beast Boy's not married.

Autism at its worse.

Stop trying to boost your ego by samefagging.

Even your 'insults' are stuck in the early 2000s.

Literally this. I am disappointed in all of you.

>samefagging
Ironic.

I honestly couldn't tell ya. Aside from Red X, he's my favorite character from Teen Titans.

cause hes usually silly and looks dumb
also shitty pointless superpower
I don't like Robin neither though