Who gives a shit anymore?

Who gives a shit anymore?

Attached: 67524062-5671-466D-A6D5-C4262B3F5650.jpg (750x1080, 667K)

I just want to see how it ties into endgame. Fuck off

Literally nobody

Thank you

If it ain't Disney+ who gives a shit

I never did.

[Spoiler]It doesn't[/Spoiler]

Morbid curiosity is a hell of a drug.

Attached: 2CA08BBB-3BF9-48CC-9E7A-FFF5A62B6A55.jpg (4032x3024, 1.82M)

I do.

Huh I could’ve sworn I’d cropped that.

imean even Agents of shoe didn't do the Snap.

>implying it will even address endgame

Just give us a date, you fucks.

Oh boy, another season of terrible people ruining each other's lives...and also there's a supervillain.

This

I mean we have a date for that DC piece of shit now give us one for a show people ACTUALLY WANT

Netflixs and AoS are not canon.

Attached: thanos pleased.webm (860x360, 2.83M)

What's the point when they killed off all the other shows?

They renewed it for a third season before the other shows were canceled. They contractually have to make it.

I do. Jessica is one of my fav Marvel characters. Ritter does her fairly well. I like seeing her tortured

I tapped out two episodes into season 2.
God that shit was boring.
DD and Punisher were the only things worth a damn in Marvel Netflix.

>.and also there's a supervillain.
That would be a step up from the season two, at least.

Who was even the villain of season two? The tedium of life?

Her crazy mom.

Leaker says the writing is horrible for S3.

Here's the ending of the show btw.

Attached: CDF46B3E-BAE9-4248-8990-C27C7D3B9852.jpg (1241x1528, 162K)

and another

Attached: 7AF1A36C-4E51-42B6-B3F9-70945300C510.jpg (1242x1518, 164K)

>the writing is horrible
What a shock

>and Punisher
You mispelled Luke Cage
I still haven't finished S2 of Punisher. At this point it's more a chore than anything and I curse myself for being a completist.
The whole Russo/shrink story is as boring as the Hogwarth subplot in Jessica S2

...I only know this person is not Jessica Jones.

Pretty sure that's in the middle of the season before she escapes again and they retread the entire first half again in the second half.

the mid season stuff is Hellcat testing her powers and vigilanting, this is the confirmed ending of her character to give Jessica some more material to be depressed about and monologue in the closing scene

>Netflixs and AoS are not canon.
Multiverses
EVERYTHING IS CANON

I do.
Krysten Ritter is hot as fuck and even bad Netflx Marvel shows are good enough for a comfy sunday.
On top of that i thought they just let the shows die, so this is also a pleasant surprise.

Who’s the villain this season?

Sorry to burst your bubble bud but that's not true anymore, they Saw Gerrera'd Jarvis

Agent Carters Jarvis in Endgame > DarkForce and Roxxon in Carter S2 > Cloak and Dagger> Brigid knowing Misty Knight> All of Netflix, and AoS was already connected to Carter and everything else with it's other refs

Was the only canon show Agent Carter?

Poor Trish

as someone who really likes the first season of jessica jones, please let the movies have an affect on them. This is the last of the Netflix Marvel shows please

I would love if this took place in the 5 year time jump, it would be a cool way for marvel to show the civilian perspective and a nice send off to this mini world in the MCU

I know this is a pipe dream but fuck me I will live in this dream

Feige produced Agent Carter The rest of the shows are non canon because he did not produce him them and AoS confirmed that they will ignore the snap for season 6 which makes it non canon. All the shows are non canon. One character does not make everything canon. That is not how canon works.

>AoS confirmed that they will ignore the snap

No. They said they'd set the show -after- the snap. Learn to read, ignoramus.

Idiot you learn how to read they just confirmed that they would be ignoring the snap. Endgame is 5 years later in 2023. AoS season 6 is in 2019. It's non canon. Take Loeb's word for it.
> "We don’t want to ever do something in our show which contradicts what’s happening in the movies. The movies are the lead dog. They’re setting the timeline for the MCU and what’s going on. Our job is to navigate within that world. The only way for us to tell our story is to do them pre-snap. Whether or not you can figure out [how the timeline works], we’ll let 'timelords' figure out."

Attached: non canon.png (822x299, 174K)

How is this show still on air, seriously.

They weren't going to cancel two Marvel TV shows in the same year. (Inhumans bombing helped AoS get another year or two.)

How the fuck is Jessica Jones the last Marvel Netflix show? Fuck that whore.

The shows may not be acknowledged in the movies but they they acknowledge the movies. It's an abusive relationship.

Literally timing.
It's already canceled. they just took too long ot make it.

I thought it was already cancelled?

>Watching the Netflix Marvel shows outside of Daredevil

Dr List appeared in AOS and then appeared in Age of Ultron. Same actor

Punisher and Daredevil are canon to AOS via character mentions, which is canon to the movies

Damn I'm glad I jumped ship mid-way into season 4. What a piece of shit.

>the writing is horrible

At least the show is consistent.
Also reminder
>Whizzer was one of the original Marvel heroes
>Fought alongside some of the greatest heroes in World War II
>Is turned into a fat nerd who dies within a minute

I do so go blow a syphilitic hobo.

>I-it's all connected, r-r-right guys?
Don't stop believing, mighty Marvel maniac.

Season 2 really is shit compared to season 1. They should have focused entirely on the Russo stuff or ignore it all together.

Stark thinks you're a faggot.

Attached: Tony being Tony.gif (268x250, 951K)

Netflix is non-canon. AoS is non-canon too, but at least still alive.

It couldn't make me watch any more than three episodes of JJ season 2. And I watched every episode of every other Marvel Netflix show.
If season one of Iron Fist held my interest better, then you fucked up beyond belief.

Well which one is it faggot

>They weren't going to cancel two Marvel TV shows in the same year.
They cancelled every Netflix show over a three month span.

>anymore

Attached: hmm.png (741x568, 29K)

Netflix is a bit different than on air television, but true that did happen.

the entire season that last aired had to do with Thanos coming, the last episode takes place during the Infinity War New York invasion

They ignore the snap in season 6 when half of all life should be gone and say the season takes places in a pre snap universe confirming that it is non canon.

>Dr List appeared in AOS and then appeared in Age of Ultron. Same actor
Dr. List appeared in Winter Soldier first ahead of AoS so the show is till non canon.

They literally duck and dodge the movie events, and the clapping seals defend it like the shills they are.

NON-CANON

>Goes to the trouble of making a thread to tell people how much he doesn't care about it.
Yup, OP's still a faggot.

>Who gives a shit anymore?
I do bro

Attached: 1557047150796.png (279x353, 154K)

I wonder what the future is for the non netflix shows? Be weird not to also clean the slate with runaways and cloak & dagger. And when will they admit that squirrel girl new warriors show they filmed is canned?

the absolute mad lad

this really, really deflates any interested I had in season 6 after 5 ended in such a definite way that it didn't need to be continued

>jumped ship during the best season
>miss the 2nd best season that ultimately gave the show a decent end
I might be skipping 6 now though