Endgame Fixed and improved

Endgame Fixed and improved.

Attached: 1557170008382.jpg (750x557, 83K)

Would have worked better as a Shadman comic

Implying that isn't his plan?

I like it

Shad is also a gay baby for rejecting all my commission pitches

I always found it weird how Thor has raccoon ears yet Black Panther and Spiderman don't have any animal traits

>Cap not a tittymonster

Trash.

>Holland likes it

Makes sense actually.

You are literally the only person aroused by white bread and ecological devastation.

Don't they get turned into women at some point of the movie? I only have seen these webm that were shitposted every hour, so I don't know if that actually happened.

I mean, this might have worked better than Thanos' original plan. If everyone were girls, the only way to reproduce would be through artificial insemination from sperm banks. This would result in diminishing populations across the universe as most people would be either unwilling or unable to reproduce by this method.

No. Completely different people.

Said nobody with taste

But the gender bender part on the movie is real? Who or what caused it?

Lets be honest here no way in hell thatd be the first time strange went fem.

What's really stupid is that Thanos says "anime girls", not just females, but specifically "anime girls". And since everything of it takes place in the real life, the Avengers either become aliens (because anime characters look like aliens in real life) or they just simply disappear because living cartoons can't exist in real life.

Nobody got gender bent. I assume you're referring to the climactic battle at the end.

Captain Marvel gets her hands on the gauntlet and Ironman or another avenger ordered them to protect Captain Marvel and then it shows an extended cut of all the females in the MCU including a Tony Stark's wife wearing an Ironman suit

That's Infinity War!

How much does he charge?

>Fate as Nanoha
Shouldn't he just be Fate.

Attached: Lyrical Nanoha.jpg (1007x811, 150K)

How is that when Japan turns character into girls it authomatically gets better and fans praise it but when the west turn things into girls it becomes worse and fans start complaining

Attached: sad saber.gif (320x320, 740K)

The west doesn't turn things into girls, it just tries to replace men.

Attached: Ants Feminism.jpg (1000x923, 480K)

>America's Ass

god, i wish

The fact that there's a large percentage of Yea Forums that thinks this unironically actually pisses me off

Who the fuck is unironically okay with this?

Different intent is extremely important.Japan does it to entertain the people watching as a show, in the west they market it as if they are doing something noble and if you disagree about what you are paying for, all the enlightened woke people should attack you.

Explain CEOs then

>Strange has no reaction
>probably turned himself to a woman every now and then when hes bored
kek

Me. The world would ve much better if everyone were cute anime girls (and boys in order to avoid extinction, although futa anime girls would solve that problem too).

The can't even get laid anymore.

Here here.

Now hold on. Who's to say we can't have both cute anime boys and futa girls?

I like your way of thinking. When I rebuild the universe I'll let you choose to be a girl, a boy, a futa girl or whatever you want to be.

This joke doesn't work because the only male ant is the queen's mate and he dies after the act.

>shadman

Attached: ugh.jpg (600x902, 30K)

Attached: 1556156592773.png (700x990, 782K)

>Strange is Nanoha
>Strange is okay with this
kek

Don't give him ideas

Attached: shadbro.png (800x785, 1.35M)

Gonna need some sources on this

Skrulls save the universe because they shape shift.

> Male Carol
>Female Peter

Attached: 1537569410604s.jpg (125x125, 2K)

I don't discriminate.

Attached: 1556167491154.gif (500x500, 684K)

He's Dr. Strange not Dr. Fate

>Tony with ojou ringlets
Nice touch

I mean Strange has canonically possessed Women before

Attached: 1EBAA82B-740C-494C-A667-9E640DBB5382.jpg (1988x3056, 2.32M)

Source?

Attached: MUSTNOTFAP.gif (350x196, 1.44M)

Don’t Pay the Ferryman by Peter B Gillis

Helps that the arc is great as well

Question
Why is anime-strange a redhead?

Arthur Prototype > Seibah
Prove me wrong, you can't.

There aren't any redhead male heroes in the MCU, so they add one to round out the hair colors. And to make a reference to Nanoha.

Does she call him “Uncle Ben” in bed?

I don't really know Proto Arthur that well, but I'm sick of seeing Seiba faces everywhere, so I agree.