Healthy reminder

If you think you're pulling a "gotcha" by pointing out people brought back where they were means people would be brought back in mid air and plummet to their death, or underwater and drown, or in new building structures and die, DING DING DING YOU ARE ACTUALLY A RETARD

Because if they DID come back EXACTLY where they were 5 years prior, they'd be in the vacuum of space, dipshit. The planet moves, its not stationary, the entire solar system moves, its not stationary, and the entire galaxy moves, because it is also stationary. They would, if they appeared EXACTLY where they were years prior, appear millions of miles away in the vacuum of outer fucking space and immediately die.

So no your stupid fucking zinger doesnt work.

Attached: 4853d926767ce79c970a68083c03a5eb.jpg (620x768, 247K)

These movies are shit.

It moves in a circle moron so unless it was like 5 years and 6 months they would be fine

>implying space has an absolute point of reference
Top lol moron. The frame of reference moves with the planet also.

Wait, are you saying that with a fair amount of logical thought applied none of this shit actually just holds up?
Fucking wow.
Maybe you should point out how the stones that control THE ENTIRE UNIVERSE are all contained within the same galaxy.

It is ASTONISHING how fucking stupid you people are

Attached: 1512448958612.png (951x451, 133K)

> hurrr they have to move time AND space oThErWiSE duH peOpLe wiLL flOAt
> gauntlet that can do anything the wielder desires including manipulate space

based retard

Well the most logical frame of reference would be the gauntlet. So they were snapped away in Africa and then snapped back in what I assume is America's East coast. I don't know the exact numbers, but that'd put everybody about 1/4 of a rotation west of where they disappeared.

Reread the OP again, champ.

Attached: 1527657194125.gif (500x493, 631K)

>>>implying space has an absolute point of reference
>Top lol moron. The frame of reference moves with the planet also.
I mean.. Thats the point, you fucking idiot.

Sorry science is so complicated for you

Its funny seeing someone who is obviously a fucking idiot try to act smart.

Okay champ, first off the planet does not orbit in a perfect circle, but even supposing it did, and even supposing you ignore axis tilt wobble, you know the entire solar system also orbits the black hole at the center of the milky way, correct?

You get that, champ? Do you know what that means, bud?

Once again Yea Forums proves how distressingly stupid the userbase is.

Nah, you're overthinking this shit a little too much, the stones would just transform their ashes into their bodies again. Is not rocket surgery bitch.

Why is your reading comprehension this bad?

>Its funny seeing someone who is obviously a fucking idiot try to act smart.
And yet you keep posting

How about yours?

>doubling down on being an idiot when you dont know about spiral orbit

Attached: tumblr_mj0vvcqnZx1qdlh1io1_400.gif (400x354, 2M)

user reread the OP again, i believe in you, i think you can do it champ.

Nigga the ashes never left the planet they were, don't be stupid. that's why Spidey says he just passed out. You're so far behind you think you're first.

Keep rereading the OP champ i think you'll get it one of these decades.

Attached: 1533561100104.png (1440x1557, 738K)

You're all retards. Bruce is smart as fuck and you don't think magic rocks that control every aspect of existence wouldn't be able to factor in "Oh and put them somewhere safe according to each individual circumstance"

You’re both fucking faggots

Okay legitimately you people have to be fucking with me right? Like your reading comprehension cant possibly be this poor.

I understand your opinion, I just don't care about it

I don’t give a fuck about your dumbass
>ACKSHUALLY
Bullshit. I’m not bothered by how they came back. I’m just saying you sound like an insufferable bitch. Like that kid in class who would yell facts to try and 1 up the teacher

No you obviously fucking dont you fucking idiot.

My fucking point was that the people who are trying to go "oh oh but what about da people in da airplanes??" are stupid because if they were actually right none of the snapped people would be alive because they'd be in space if that was how it worked. If they were snapped back EXACTLY where they were, which is where this stupid "gotcha!" zinger logic is coming from that ive seen in a dozen threads, was true, then they'd all be in space. I wasnt ACTUALLY SAYING THATS WHAT SHOULD HAVE HAPPENED, holy shit.. Obviously they were snapped back to somewhere safe, jesus fucking christ how stupid are you people?

Do you read english? Did you pass elementary school? What the fuck bullshit is this?

Jesus fucking christ this board is so god damn stupid, what is wrong with you people? How are you THIS stupid? It wasnt even a complicated fucking post, it was two tiny paragraphs and a single sentence. This is the equivalent of reading Dr. Seuss and not being able to read past the first stanza of any of his stories because it hurts your skull pebble.

watch the movie again you idiot

banner keeps repeating "everybody comes home." he doesn't just bring them back in their exact location. they're all safely on the ground

that's it. if you think one of the top 5 smartest men on the planet didn't account for that you're the true brainlet

Yea Forums contrarians are a sitewide cancer

HOW ARE YOU PEOPLE HIS BAD AT READING?

Fucking see this post, you god damn fool:

You’re a fucking nutcase my man lmao
Freak

Nigga what is wrong with you.

Attached: c1c.gif (200x200, 125K)

Oh, I know who you are, you're that idiot with the ancient one webm? dust never left the planet, they couldn't be in space, because they never left.

What’s wrong with YOU faggot. No where in my posts am I disputing your autistic ranting about some comic bullshit. I don’t give a fuck about either sides argument. I popped into the thread, read your cringy spastic posts and told you what I thought. That’s it. There’s nothing more to it.

Attached: ]palpable disgust].png (337x334, 172K)

You’re uh, kinda slow aren’t you bucko

So what's the science behind the Unsnapped's return? Not like the actual science and chemistry, but more like, if they aren't coming back to life in the void of space or 20,000 feet above the surface, then what rules are being followed? Do they just appear somewhere close to where they were at the time? Do they reappear next to their loved ones from before? Are they just dumped in a random location on the planet and their goal is now to make it to the closest airport without getting mauled by a bear?

The Earth rotates on its axis. It revolves around the sun. Our solar system revolves around the center of the milky way galaxy. The milky way galaxy hurtles through space at an unimaginable speed.

You could, MAYBE, snap in and out of existence for two seconds and with luck end up in an ocean somewhere.

Slow how? You fucking morons cant read basic english and somehow managed to misinterpet "this logic is stupid because it wouldnt even work like that and if you keep saying it that makes you stupid" as "WELL ACKSHUALLY IT WORKS LIKE THIS AND THEY SHOULD ALL BE DEAD!!!!!!!!!!!"

Motherfucker what are you even talking about? There is no "argument" here, theres just people who are so insanely illiterate that they misintepreted an extremely simple point about how a nitpick ive seen in Endgame threads actually doesnt make any sense because it ignores how cosmological entities actually behave.

I’m here to call you a spastic faggot. That’s it

>dust never left the planet, they couldn't be in space, because they never left.
If you werent a faggot looking for bogeyman you'd see that you and OP are in agreement.

it opens a plothole in the multiverse

You don't even have to do all that bullshit. Just assume Tony wished everyone came back specifically in a safe manner.

This is embarrassing to read. Tony wasnt even the one who brought them back.

Banner. Point still stands.

Space Jewel Magic.

Attached: its_magic.jpg (720x479, 57K)

I am in actual shock at how you faggots somehow managed to grossly misinterpret basic fucking english to this extent.

How?

How is that possible?

Why are you all so fucking dumb?

Attached: DmQ3Fk0W0AkULy7.jpg (750x571, 52K)

That would fine and all for any planet with the exact size and orbit as Earth, but what about every single other planet with life and different characteristics?
It's a universal scale event after all, pretty narrow minded to only be thinking about Earth...

>That would fine and all for any planet with the exact size and orbit as Earth
Not even, because Earth doesnt orbit in a circle, it orbits in a spiral.

What a disaster.

Quit bitching faggot

You have a melted icecube IQ.

And you’re sperging out about capeshit plots get a grip

No im fucking not you god damn idiot.

This is exactly my point about you people being retarded.

Autism

learn to fucking read, retard

make me

Attached: mike2.png (90x90, 13K)

How are you still alive?

How have you not died from forgetting how to breath, being this stupid?

Attached: concern-32754192.png (500x474, 97K)

You still posting? Fuck off loser lmao

You're an idiot and always will be.

And youll always be an autist who keeps giving me yous

a thread died for this.

at least two galaxies, maybe more ya cunt
the galaxy in "guardians of the galaxy" is andromeda

This thread is pure retardationgold holy shit.

Attached: cc2.jpg (600x400, 37K)

I know right. Sperg just keeps feeding me yous

Attached: t0344445.gif (240x266, 3.86M)