Why didn't she wear the same dress as the other bridesmaids?

Why didn't she wear the same dress as the other bridesmaids?

Attached: IDont.jpg (479x357, 65K)

The bride ordered her a fat-sized bridesmaid's dress so it's the same dress but poorly fit.
She probably also took care of it poorly so it got all wrinkly because she's an edgelord contrarian.

Which is these characters ticks the box of being the daughter of some nature hating billionaire capitalist there is one in every Mike Judge show

Which one is the rich spoiled brat character who eats Cocaine and Wonder Bread sandwiches with Extra Mayo

Daria is basically B&B for retarded teenage girls. There was literally no reason for this show to even exist. It barley lasted 70 episodes.

5 seasons seems like a pretty decent run actually.

Mike Judge had to progress forward after Beevis and Butthead

This was the groundwork to commission his much more successful series King of the Hill

Murrlogic fuck off.
>there is one in every Mike Judge show
you fucking take that back

Are you implying there isn't

King of the Hill it was Debby and or Buck Strickland's Ex Wife

>Cocaine and Wonder Bread sandwiches with Extra Mayo

i love you. you crazy bastard

Debby was a sugar baby but wasn't that rich and had no real opinion on the environment.
Real stretch, Murr.

Close enough. Not my fault that Mike Judge is good with comedy but fucking trash awful at writing any character that wasn't the 4 dudes in the allyway

It's the secret ingredient

Okay, you have to know that while it gets you rock hard "being evil for evil's sake" and "hating the environment" is dogshit terrible writing.
Nobody is like that.
People of course prioritize their own shit over the environment but there's no heiress dumping crude oil on baby seals in between shoving hostess slices in her gob.

You apparently haven't been watching Wild Kratts or Craig of the Creek

Must be hard when the only media you consume is fucking Tumblr Media

Mike Judge had nothing to do with Daria beyond creating her

That explains why his Good Family show was garbage and needed a creative genius like myself to make that show watchable

>You apparently haven't been watching Wild Kratts or Craig of the Creek
I'm an adult.

Yet you're on Yea Forums

No matter how you spin this youre the one who sounds silly

Funny story is that the Daria series creators asked Mike Judge for permission to use Daria and he gave it to them with the condition that he didn't have to do anything and his name wasn't on it. But then after the show came out and was a success he bitched about how he didn't get to work on it.

Attached: somehow jane and daria ended up inside lisa's rival's diorama of the telltale heart.jpg (1440x1087, 125K)

Debbie wasn't even a sugar baby. She was a splenda baby. She shared a shitty motel-tier apartment with a Hot Wheels obsessed stoner with a girl's name.

>but fucking trash awful at writing any character that wasn't the 4 dudes in the alleyway
this is just blatantly false. i'm not surprised to hear such a shitty opinion from a sperg like you though.

Damn, this show was bad. It seemed better when I was younger.

Debby deserved better

She should have went full Sarah Palin

But that's a lot of episodes.

That was a really good episode

Daria's parents were the best parts. Daria and Jane (?) were shit I agree.

she went straight from the fitting to the wedding. it looked like that even while being applied to her

Attached: daria dress.jpg (260x160, 10K)

that's because they aped his style and made it awesome and felt just like a real mike judge show
it's just like matt groening hating that The Critic crossover Simpsons episode because The Critic already feels so Simpsony people assumed he was involved.

I hate Yea Forums's opinions
I love Daria.

How come?

Yea Forums usually likes Daria, this thread is just shit because fucking Murrlogic showed up three posts in.

Attached: tumblr_nyinbwmLUT1qczbido2_400.gif (268x188, 628K)

>Murrlogic
Who?

why dint she jsut go naked liek a true edge lord

Attached: 61VCJnbd8KL._SX355_.jpg (355x321, 13K)

The faggot who loves wonder bread, mayonnaise and horrific deforestation. He hates nature for some stupid gay reason. God, I just wanna force-feed him sunflower seeds 'til he chokes. Is that bad?

Jane and Trent were pretty cool in my opinion. Maybe not the most interesting of characters but I liked how laid back they were especially in contrast to their crazy ass family.

Shame they never got around to making that Mystik Spiral spinoff. Could've been a great opportunity to flesh out Trent's character more

>>You apparently haven't been watching Wild Kratts or Craig of the Creek
>>Must be hard when the only media you consume is fucking Tumblr Media
You watch one show that looks like dogshit and another Ive never fucking heard of and your opinions are retarded garbage.

Attached: 459E794D-8F73-4EB3-B64C-51E9D54ACEFC.gif (244x150, 470K)

I never realized Mark Judge's fetish would be the talk of the internet

>Shame they never got around to making that Mystik Spiral spinoff. Could've been a great opportunity to flesh out Trent's character more
>A spin off of a spin off

Has that happened to a cartoon yet?

Why didn't who wear the same dress?

Depending on how loose of a definition of "spin-off" you use, Justice League/Justice League Unlimited could be considered a spinoff of Superman TAS which could be considered a spinoff of Batman TAS

Didn't he try to get Shadman to draw art for him and Shadman told him fuck no?

they banged at least once, right

Attached: 44e10e3d-fcdf-470e-81bf-986d10ec46ed.jpg (970x546, 80K)

Daria spills spaghetti just being kissed and spent an episode thinking how not to be pressured into sex.

Yea Forumsmblr is just a shithole of bitter millennials and snowflake zoomers. Plenty of love for Daria. I do at least.

It lasted 5 seasons because it was better than most garbage airing on MTV.

Yes.

The Goode Family sucked because Mike Judge had no idea about liberal politics and thought that everybody who wasn't right wing acted like that. He later regretted making the show because of this.