Spider Man will be the main character in the MCU after Phase 3

What do you think Yea Forums

twitter.com/ManaByte/status/1125423671982448640

Attached: spider man mcu.png (594x179, 20K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=B4hd5RrqS_U
youtu.be/O8k7hlN5l9w
youtube.com/watch?v=IvR8oFYSlLQ
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Damn, this is legit? Now thinking we actually we will get Multiverse stuff in FFH

Makes sense since he is the most known Marvel character, despite not having a billion yet (FFH will get it) compared to lesser known characters. I do think it's a good decision though

A key part. Not the main character.
We know who that is.

Attached: Dw1yn5OW0AEDGqK.jpg (567x567, 47K)

Also considering Feige wants to use Norman Osborn and Dark Avengers, makes sense

>always has be written out because of how powerful she is

yeah nice """main""" character you have there

Attached: 1464385205940.jpg (1111x597, 148K)

God her and Black Panther are so boring

Faggot please. Everyone knows Captain Marvel is the future. And when XMen come in Spiderman will be an after thought....again.

I don't watch trailers because I'm not a retard but

>Spider-Man shows up in the final battle of Endgame and the does everything it can to make you care by giving him special focus
>both times I've went the theatre is dead silent

Mr. Stark-Man is shit and no one cares about him

This

Attached: DxGNoVYWsAAW55a.jpg (2048x1596, 415K)

>Norman Osborn and the Dark Avengers
>Otto Octavius and the Sinister Six
Yeah, I'm thinkin' it's kino...

lmao

youtube.com/watch?v=B4hd5RrqS_U

What the fuck does this idiot think "concern trolling" means?

Jeremy makes stuff up and he’s one of the biggest Marvel shills

DARK
FUCKING
AVENGERS

How do we get rid of the Carolshills that have been ruining our board???

Attached: 1400195554055.jpg (500x400, 51K)

I can't believe that the last Spider-Man movie released and the upcoming Spider-Man movie are both about a multiverse. What's even weirder is that the last movie to feature Spider-Man was about time travel and alternate timelines.

Anyway, is Spider-Man really the character you want to introduce the multiverse with? Wouldn't Doctor Strange, the Guardians of the Galaxy or... I don't know, Man-Thing be better suited for this? I know Spider-Man took a really weird turn into this shit with the Slott run, that they've done multiple multiverse events with Spidey in recent years and that Mysterio was the villain for the first one. But there's kind of a reason most Spider-Man adaptations stick to the original concepts of Spidey being some loser stuck with more responsibility than he can handle, the fantastical stuff being relatively down to earth and Mysterio simply being some illusionist.

As for the introduction of the multiverse, what do they intend to do with that in the long run? Bring dead characters back to life? The Squadron Supreme? Zombieverse? New Universal? Negative Zone? Alternate futures? Crossovers with previously unrelated

Attached: spiderman_1_1_100_JOHN_ROMITA_SR.jpg (675x1024, 239K)

Why would him becoming Iron-Spider mean he's the centre of the MCU? Falcon is Captain America's successor (ie second most important character in the past films) and he's getting shoved onto a tv screen not his own movie. Just taking on the characters legacy doesn't necessarily you also mean you get the importance.

>entire theatre full of pic related

Attached: 1555371659211.webm (1280x720, 1.96M)

>concern trolling

that's how you're supposed to act at the movies.

He's a clown and a shill anyway

This kills the MCU

>concern trolling
Why even discuss these things anymore? Just "trust Marvel" and never speculate just watch the movies

Attached: D1922B4E-5F7D-48F1-843B-F397F6198EE7.png (750x753, 49K)

They should had killed Peter Morales and changed him for the real Peter or Miles Morales, but with the multiverse thing finally happening there is hope for a real adult Parker appear in live action finally.

So multiverse confirmed. Mysterio isnt lying.
Fuck.

>Jeremy Conrad

Yeah, AVENGERS: ANNIHILATION was a very kino movie.

This was obvious to everyone. MCU is the biggest gravy train in Hollywood, and even Sony isn't stupid enough to detach from such a good thing.

You mean like how theaters are supposed to be?

Go suck on her fungus infested feet elsewhere faggotron

Just wait them out, they'll get bored in a few months.
...Hopefully

>no one makes noise
>"lmao no one gives a shit about spider-man"
>everyone makes noise
>"lmao they're all just soibois"
its all so tiring

>Spider-man villains key part of the MCU

Bring on the Dark Avengers

Attached: ThunderBOLTS.jpg (791x1171, 374K)

I hope they mix Dark Avengers with Superior Spider-Man.

>multiverse
>believing anything Mysterio says
You're an idiot

Literally everyone likes MCU Spider, it's just contrarian Yea Forums brainlet purists that have a hard time understanding that in this Universe he became Spider-Man long after the big super-hero boom, at not at the beginning like all other adaptations

MULTIVERSE WAS CONFIRMED IN DOCTOR STRANGE YOU FUCKING RETARDS

Spidey is the new iron man?
Sounds like Sony's about to make boucoup cash for the next phase by doing absolutely nothing

>it's just contrarian Yea Forums brainlet purists

more like salty raimifags

Why wouldn't the character that Tony Stark directly mentored and is played by a young actor that can keep going for a while be the next MC of the MCU?

What're they going to do about IM3 blowing the Iron Patriot load?

Attached: efhj865v4h421.png (477x460, 349K)

One
Point
One
Billion
Dollars

Attached: 1544573006385.gif (250x309, 666K)

nobody cared

You should wait for him to provide citation first.
We have a lot of Dark Avengers, Thunderbolts and Nova fags proclaiming a lot of shit that isn't supported by anything besides their own bullshit.

Kamala is Carol's only hope to be likeable to the public.

Attached: download (19).jpg (182x276, 13K)

She's going to be the next Thor

You know, this is pretty much the best time to do a Dark Reign inspired arc, what with so many holes in the Avengers, and a good excuse existing for people to be scared enough to give them carte blanche.

Attached: consider.png (566x533, 254K)

redesign the suit

I went to a theater in a mostly black neighborhood (I live near it), and obviously when Black Panther showed up, people went ape shit. Thats to be expected though, hes become pretty important for blacks.

What shocked me though, was Spider-Man literally got just as big of a reaction. It doesn't matter where you're from or who you are, people relate to Peter Parker's story, especially when hes played by an actor who's good at potraying lovable.

Shit, Micheal Keaton and Jake G. are already pulling the weight of 3 actors. Can you imagine four more on their level?

Give me three rattlecans and a confiscated stark armor and i can get this don in 30 minutes.

>Kamala is Carol's only hope to be likeable to the public.

Youre forgetting Ms Marvel (Karla Sofen)

Attached: moonstone vs marvel.jpg (512x310, 60K)

>End of Far From Home
>Credit scene is a date with MJ
>Peter goes to use the bathroom
>Reaches out to open door
>Glitches
>Falls through portal
>Spider-Man Will Return In Into The Spiderverse 2

>B-B-BUT AAAAAAAAAAAAH NOOOOO THIS CAN'T BE HAPPENING WHY DO PEOPLE LOVE HIM SO MUCH I HATE HIM REEEEEEEEE

Attached: 1511874893320.png (500x500, 334K)

>spider-man

Attached: 1556057846602.gif (538x572, 338K)

>You know, this is pretty much the best time to do a Dark Reign inspired arc
No its not, the remaining Avengers who aren't Hawkguy are still beloved by the public. They aren't going to buy into a bunch of villains playing Avengers dress-up.
And some of them, like Moonstone and Daken (who haven't been introduced at all) would be copying heroes that are completely unknown to the public.
It's stupid, premature and would make zero sense. Even Venom is a hero already, and why would he play pretend-Spider-man for some dickhead?

>What do you think Yea Forums
where is my bub? bub
snik snik snik snik snik snik snik snik

Attached: 1c87401ce63a6908898fd1e9d0e7df80.jpg (792x1224, 122K)

They already introduced Shocker and Scorpion in Homecoming. Rumors have it that Chameleon is in FFH too.

not a surprise, his toys sells the most, especially to the 5-10 demographics.

At some point, I'll have to travel to america and go to a negro flick house to see if the stories are true.

The fact that you're asking "what about Moonstone and Daken?" shows that you're imagining something that sticks closer to the comics than literally any MCU story ever.

it wouldn't be the same characters. people don't give a shit about moonstone or ares or daken they want an evil avengers movie

>Justin Hammer plays War Machine with blackface

>multiverse
They need those Spiderverse bucks, after all.

So they are going to copy Hawkeye and Black Widow? Or pretend that Abomination would fool anyone into thinking he's the Hulk, who's now super-popular? There are already people stomping around in Stark armor, how will they sell Iron Patriot? Venom just got done killing a diabolical corporate asshole, now he's supposed to LARP as Spider-Man for one? How would anyone "pretend" to be Thor?

Go ahead, I am listening.

>PEOPLE

>clone saga never ever cause multiverse is confusing enough

Some stories are, some aren't. They weren't rude or anything, they didn't talk during the movie. I've heard its mainly an American thing, but sometimes you'll go to a showing big enough, and if people are excited enough, they'll cheer and applaud. I've seen it with theaters with mostly whites too. Its just sometimes an American thing.

No matter what, when they get around to Dark Reign, no one is going to pretend to be anyone. You might get a couple people taking the names of older Avengers, but no one is going to pretend to literally be them. That's one of those things that would be incredibly silly if done in a film and wouldn't really fit their tone.

I guarantee it's going to be more along the lines of how they handled Hydra, new players are going to come in and shift power towards themselves, and then use the name "Avengers" as their disguise, not literal disguises. And right now is probably the best time for that process to start.

Call me when it tops the cinematic masterpieces transformers two and three.

based. Raimifags can't accept that their reign is over and there's a new hotness in town

You don't guarantee shit; There are exactly 3 heroes known to be Avengers and alive; Thor, Hawkguy and Hulk. Maybe War Machine if he was ever given that official status.
Spider-Man isn't publicly known to be an Avenger.
Ant-Man and Wasp were NEVER Avengers, same for Black Panther and Captain Marvel.

The basic premise of Dark Avengers are that villains are disguised as Avengers, with a few known heroes like Ares and Sentry mixed in.

There's no way to make it work, and you can't name a team line-up. I get that you are a rabid Dark Avengers fanboy (and Thunderbolts too), but they haven't even begun to lay the foundation for either concept.

You'll have to live with Sinister Six, Suicide Squad and maybe more Sony and WB anti-villain movies.
Fuck, thinking about it, the premise is already crowded.

IT

IS

A

LIE

WHY ARE YOU BELIEVING FUCKING MYSTERIO?

What film are you referring to? Certainly not Endgame since she was never meant to be a main focus of that film

I’m done with the MCU. Not because I’m bitter as I am actually very pleased with IW and Endgame but I feel it was the end of an era and I’m not really interested in watching it without Cap and Iron Man. I’m incredibly happy with what it was but I consider it over for me now.

>The basic premise of Dark Avengers are that villains are disguised as Avengers, with a few known heroes like Ares and Sentry mixed in.
No, the basic premise of Dark Avengers is that a power gap caused by Civil War is abused by Norman Osbourne, who moves in and claims the authority of the Avengers for himself, leading to a corrupt Avengers organization.

You're obsessing over the specific characters and events of the comics, but that has literally never been the MCU. The MCU takes the premise, and then does their own thing. You might as say doing Infinity War is impossible because Adam Warlock, Mephisto, Death, and the Cosmic Crew, almost the entire core cast of that story, aren't present.

Doing Multiverse shit starting with Spidey opens the door to bringing in Maguire and Garfield like the Sony email leaks revealed they obviously have a boner for, not to mention even possibly threading in Venom.

T'Challa was ok in CW. He's not a lost cause.

In contrast...

With the Eternals coming, she won't even the most powerful anymore lol.

>Feige wants to use Norman Osborn and Dark Avengers, makes sense

LETS GO!

Attached: Dark Avengers movie.jpg (798x407, 90K)

BP always worked best as a supporting player he can play straight man across from anybody which works to his advantage putting him in the spotlight just shows you how boring he is. Who’d have thunk that the good king Batman isn’t to deepest comic book character ever

Either post [Citation] that Feige is seriously considering Dark Reign or stfu.
Because we both know that their aren't "rumors" of Dark Reign or Thunderbolts, just a few asshats like yourself gushing about them on forums.

There is nothing. MCU is trying to build up a hero roster again. Sony is making a movie about every Spider-man property they have rights to. WB is going full Joker/Ms Joker and praying the sequels to their actual wins don't crap out (as they usually do).

I don't have a problem with you wanting a Dark Reign movie. I have problems with you lying about one being in the works constantly.

Attached: 1498606331084.png (720x528, 521K)

That sure is a thing I never said in the first place Mr. Autismo.

Secert Wars when?

see you after comic con

That's it?
You are kicking the can down the road?
So you legitimately have nothing.
Gotcha.

Rogue x Captain Marvel, when?

>MCU Sentry
Just imagine all the "into the sun it goes" memes..

i'm not the guy you were talking to, just sayin, there's been insider talk of Norman Osborn and Dark Avengers/Thunderbolts since last year or so

you mean there are going to be more of these fucking movies

A violent autistic Superman would probably be seen as a direct rip-off of current WB Superman.
Man of Autism is already the dark mirror of Superman, Sentry isn't needed.

I despise Carol and agree with the shills. Sorry but this is the future THAT YOU allowed to happen. Actually I'm not sorry because my interest in Marvel films has waned over the years to the point of apathy.

>there's been insider talk of Norman Osborn and Dark Avengers/Thunderbolts since last year or so
>[Citation Needed]
And I don't mean Kevin Smith.

>because my interest in Marvel films has waned over the years to the point of apathy.
Yes, we gathered that the last 50 times you posted it, and expect you to post it a few hundred more times this Summer.
Is it really possible to be apathetic and this obsessed? Or is this the closest you have to frens?

But I want crazy totally-not-superman to be part of the MCU. I need to see shit be thrown into the sun.
I need to see Norman try to reason with Sentry and explain why everything that upsets Sentry can't just be thrown into the sun.
I need this user. Just like how I need a Gwen in the Spider-man movies.. preferably one that looks like a younger jailbait Emma Stone.. Or just Emma for that matter. I would be okay with MCU Gwen being into younger dudes..

>MUH BILLION
Thats the only thing you Carolfags can celebrate about your shit character

Because there's a precedent for multiverse Mysterio and people already expect him to be lying, you brainlet twat.

Osborn is the biggest villain property Sony has rights to, now that Venom is playing hero.
You'll get a Goblin arc in the next few years when Sony reverts to being the proprieter of Spider-Man. That is reality.

No one is interested in "making" you like her. In fact your hatred of her is utterly irrelevant.
You can stay home with your arms crossed and your lower lip stuck out when Captain Marvel 2 hits theaters, we don't give a fuck.

but I want SENTRY THROWING SHIT INTO THE SUN!

They are going to build her character in the same way as Thor during 2011.
>tfw Carol becomes gets the iconic scene loved by everyone in a future movie

>always has be written out because of how powerful she is
Not if they buff her villains

Attached: Super skrulls.jpg (3900x3015, 2.65M)

Stupid nerd retards like us sure but not the movie going public who dont fucking know who Mysterio is.

It would be kind of neat if they actually develop peter over the next couple of phases (Next phase being college, and then Adulthood)

With Stark dead, they could just have Norman straight up using the Iron Man name, Peter having to take down Iron Man would be a nice close for the Tony's protege arc.

thanks, reverse satan

Literally EVERYONE wants Spider-Man and Wolverine to be the main characters of the MCU. Literally NO ONE wants Carol. And yet Disney doesn't fucking care.

same exact thing at my showing

I'm glad but at the same time, don't you think it's a little risky making the front-man of your universe the one guy you technically do not actually own ?

Wasn't a Thunderbolts movie confirmed?

That's what I am asking; and all I get is this one asshead repeating "Rumors are swirling".
So I'm guessing no.

user... Once the X-Men come in Carol is the one who will be an afterthought... Again

youtu.be/O8k7hlN5l9w

Norman taking over the role of Iron Man and effectively replacing Peter's mentor would be great.

That "future MCU films" image was an obvious fan-fake.

Wolverine shouldn't be a front-runner for a couple of reasons

1. X-Men won't be in the MCU for many many years
2. As we know, Feige does not want to do things that previous studios have done. This includes centering the X-Men around Logan
3. Why would you want to literally make the same mistakes as Fox? The obsession around Logan, Charles and Erik is what stagnated the rest of the cast

The guy that leaked all the Endgame spoilers last year also said there is a Thunderbolts movie with Zemo, Ghost, Hammer and Abomination, but there isn't any official confirmation

I agree.

It also always rubbed me the wrong way in the comic how it pit Norman vs Tony and kind of sidelined Peter, but in the MCU Peter having to take down someone wearing the suit of his dead mentor would be pretty kino.

She's gonna get fat?

I don’t get what so triggering to people about the idea behind the Peter Parker/Tony Stark dynamic. He’s not literally going to don an Iron Man suit, he’s simply following the path of becoming a hero. It’s not like Peter’s character didn’t rely on other characters he’s looked up to that represent the things he would one day stand for as a hero.

Just chill.

I had that experience watching DBS broly in theathres.
It was pretty fun actually.

That's completely fair, I am pretty sure endgame was made with that exact purpose in mind.
It didn't even have an end credits scebe to bait you in to watching the next movie.

I mean how do you top Thanos which people have argued was the best thing to ever happen for superhero films since The Dark Knight Joker?

I’m already miffed by the presence of filler movies like Ant man and Black Panther having to exist because of this MCU logic but aren’t they gonna start scraped that barrels bottom really quick now?

>Doing Multiverse shit starting with Spidey opens the door to bringing in Maguire and Garfield
oh fuck please happen

Should they get Cavill?

Is surprised Cavil can ever get a job in Hollywood ever. He’s fucking terrible. Name me a worse actor not named Gal godot

>Earth-92131
Dang, so not even 616, pathetic.

yeah no shit

>(FFH will get it)
Lol

>Yea Forums brainlet purists that have a hard time understanding that in this Universe he became Spider-Man long after the big super-hero boom, at not at the beginning like all other adaptations
They also forget that cmcis Spiderman started right when other Marvel heroes were people in-universe.

>I mean how do you top Thanos
Are you serious? There's a lot of big guys other than Thanos

>but aren’t they gonna start scraped that barrels bottom really quick now?
There is no bottom of the barrel anymore

>Or is this the closest you have to frens?
not him but it is for me

There is no way that FFH is not guaranteed a billion. Every MCU movie sequel improves on it's previous (except AoU). The Endgame connection alone will push this over a billion

the only "stereotypical" experience I've had with black movie goers was a whole row of them throwing up the Wakanda salute when it first appeared in Infinity War

Sure but I mean can they top what the character is? Like if the golf standard of a big villain is thanos, will anything be even remotely comparable after him?

>And some of them, like Moonstone and Daken (who haven't been introduced at all) would be copying heroes that are completely unknown to the public.

Did you forgot that two founding members of comics Avengers didn't appear in the first Avenger movie right?

Attached: almost every single Carol Thread.png (660x183, 214K)

OPOBD?

it's going to be Masters of Evil but they're going to be called Dark Avengers

People thought Loki was the best MCU villain. That was like 7 years ago. I also am pretty sure they have this planned out.

I see this claim everytime but yet i haven't see anyone giving the source of it
And i haven't found it yet on the archive

Probably the smartest move they could have made at this point. Spidey is their most wildly popular IP and he's probably the one thing people aren't burned out on yet.

the only way to make her popular now is to pair her with peter so his popularity will rub off on her.

>Feige, the head of the MCU, keeps mentioning that Carol is the new face of the MCU for nearly a year
>A single line in a trailer that's meant more to inspire Spider-Man to rise to the challenge than to the audience to remove doubts, mentions how he could be the next Iron Man
>Claims of Sony not pulling Spider-Man, but no official announcement of extending or the establishment of a new deal

I wonder which one is more trustworthy.

>he's probably the one thing people aren't burned out on yet
How does that make any goddamn sense?
I guess Spider-Verse and his appearance in the last two Avengers may have re-invigorated interest a little, but didn't Homecoming (relatively) underperform directly because of how Sony treated the franchise, and brand confusion is sure to be a problem with Venom being financially successful and likely to spawn more product in that vein from Sony.
The characters introduced to cinema via the MCU don't have nearly the same baggage.

So will Sony just focus on Venom and Miles from now on?

Actually do you think Spider-Man is gonna get more than a trilogy? Sony is handling the finances so Marvel won't have to deal with Holland demanding more money. Spider-Man is big enough to carry the MCU for a years and has the villains and stories to last for ages plus he can literally grow in the role and explore different phases in his life. As for Sony they get guaranteed 800mill+ every 2 years.

One bad piece of intel does not invalidate the scoops. He's generally pretty reliable.

They did Iron Patriot without Toni Ho? Damn.
I didn't see any of the Iron Man movies, but this would've annoyed me.

Not OP, but yes Feige is definitely pushing for Carol as the face but I wouldn't be surprised if Sony was pushing for Spidey to be the next big face of the MCU and doing some shitty tactics to pressure Feige into it.

That said I'm of the belief that the audience will choose who the next face of the MCU will be. RDJ was charismatic and the audience liking him came in naturally.

Have sex

Pretty sure Toni Ho didn't exist when IM3 came out.

I don't think their use of Iron Patriot there was memorable enough for anyone to care if they used it for their badguy.

If anything it's been nicely setup.

nice if true, i really thought Sony was going to get Peter back after FFH

>There are exactly 3 heroes known to be Avengers and alive; Thor, Hawkguy and Hulk. Maybe War Machine if he was ever given that official status.
If this were true, the entire premise of Civil War wouldn't have worked, because all the heroes who were at the compound could've just gone into hiding, instead of being forced to sign the Sokovia Accords. People know who they are after the events of Civil War and it's not at all farfetched to say footage of the airport clash was made public.

Iron man 1 also benefited from a script and picture perfect blend of character and actor.

Does Miss Brie strike you as one with Captain Marvel when she’s part of a movie that made Green lantern look quant and decent.

>Fucking Moonstone is going to be from an alternate universe isnt she.....

yay multiverses

Attached: 62915e5c9e079d16f167c9842ed07a1e.jpg (416x416, 78K)

Ah I see, I didn't know. I thought she had been around for longer but it seems her introduction was fairly recent.

>Does Miss Brie strike you as one with Captain Marvel when she’s part of a movie that made Green lantern look quant and decent.
Captain Marvel was the best movie of the MCU. Keep reeing about women, incel.

Attached: afb6in63hqm21.jpg (1067x1600, 149K)

Whatever you say polygon man.

>Captain Marvel was the best movie of the MCU

Attached: www.shityousaythatnobodygivesafuckaboutcom.png (656x505, 222K)

A Dark Avengers script was commissioned so a thunderbolts movie must be in the works

Sure and then Peter notably did not get on with half of them.

Seriously, you can make an argument for MCU!Peter's popularity but you can't say that it's in any way capturing the source material.

Guaranteed replies. You guys seriously need to stop falling for this basic bait.
You didn't like the movie? Fine. You didn't *SEE* the movie? Also fine (even though that's dumb), but obsessing over a retard who posts a pic with hyperbolic statements like these just shows how dumb you are.

>calling objectively true statements 'bait'
not an argument

Attached: DqXZNWiX0AA8o8y.jpg large.jpg (1920x1080, 115K)

See, in a different universe, I would've replied to that bait post above, but I know better. Don't fall for it and you'll see how he gets bored.
And I'm saying this as someone who actually likes Carol and the movie but doesn't waste time proselytizing.

I really hope the next Spider-Man game actually features Mysterio. He could end up functioning like a hybrid and of Scarecrow (namely his Ayslum rendition) and the riddler. I would be pretty sweet.

"The new Iron man"
Meanwhile in the real world, Spidey was, is and will forever be more popular and iconic than Iron Man in every media but the MCU.

>Meanwhile in the real world, Spidey was, is and will forever be more popular and iconic than Iron Man in every media but the ones that matter anymore. Spidey still has him in Vidyagaems I will grant you, but that's about it as far as what matters.

Apology accepted

Attached: 1554677802976.jpg (935x867, 54K)

I can assure you, if Marvel decided to make an Insomniac-like game with Iron Man where you can use the entire arsenal and suits along with his classic villains (and putting War Machine, Rescue, Ironheart and Iron Patriot as unlockable characters), that shit would sell gangbusters. Only reason they haven't is because Spider-Man is Marvel's Batman.

I mean what is the status of superhero video games?
>Batman and Spider-Man exist in their city sandboxes kicking ass or just flying about on wings/web
>everything else is relegated to beat em up and fighting game series.
>lego
The lack of variety is kinda sad but not surprising

Norman is the only logical one, who else in spideys rogues gallery can be deemed a key part?

Pretty sure Rhodey had it before Toni Ho. Guess she was the 3rd?

Feige did say that but I still think he was referring to the character as a whole and not as someone who's meant to take over a franchise, even if he did say explicitly those things. And the reason why I think this is because she has very little screentime in Endgame and so far she doesn't even have a sequel announced, so even if she's gonna be an important member of the roster it's not like there's the rapport others have built.

Feige likes Carol a lot and it shows, but ultimately when it comes to producing these films and creating a streamlined narrative, he's gonna go for a tried and true formula: mantle-passing, in this case, Spidey. People can read into it whatever they want, but he's not going to bet the future of an entire franchise upon an unknown, no matter what Youtube outrage merchants try to spin.

Literally nobody has a sequel announced. There are no movies announced past Far From Home.

Officially, but yeah, no one really has anything beyond some movies in production that are confirmed to be happening. Others are just rumors from the usual suspects.

What spidey villain could realistically be a "key part?" in the MCU as a whole?

Sinister Six? He has already dealt with two of them solo, soon to be three most likely. I don't see Norman being able to reach "Avengers" level villain unlike Doom, and Venom is Sonyland.

I'll never watch another Carol movie in teathers again after that shitshow that was her first movie.
I'll most likely pirate them if anything.

Imagine if people had this mentality when Thor 1 came out.

The multiverse thing could bring Venom into the MCU for sure.

They're gonna give her character development, reverse it immediately and then fling her off a cliff narrative wise?

Even so, Venom is the not a crossover-movie level bad guy. Dude isn't even a villain in Sony.

We could've gotten a good movie with Thor 3.

Cheddar Larson

You actually hated Thor Ragnarok? There's no pleasing some people.

What about big venom

Sliders style Exiles Disney+ show in wacky what if marvelverses when?

Well I was thinking about more in terms of "powerful alien space personality works with the Avengers sometimes but most of the time is fucked off into space"

Yeah, we should just enjoy the product and be hyped for the next one.

Fuck off to Yea Forums imbecile. That's not what I was saying.

I enjoyed Thor 3 so much, i love everything Disney shits out desu.

How big a guy is he?

>multiverse money

He can lie and the multiverse can still exist

Isn't Black Panther 2 in production?

Yes, The New Avengers!

>What spidey villain could realistically be a "key part?" in the MCU as a whole?
The next key recurring villain won't be a Spidey one, it'll be Doctor Doom. He's big enough to fuck with all the heroes and not just the F4

There's at least 6 in production/with scripts, and that number can go up to 8 if you add the obvious sequels... And that's without even including or teasing recently acquired Fox properties.
You damn right believe there will be more movies.

Brie Larson

Yeah as Peter’s love interest.

Attached: C761BF68-E3E1-4BE2-B5D7-CB7058A51F00.jpg (906x2048, 370K)

>Spider Man will be the main character in the MCU after Phase 3
Honestly it makes sense to me

Who's the name of this blonde chick from old blacked?
She is ugly but I want to check her videls for whatever reason, but don't want to look up blacked shit.

This is the only way they can make Captain Marvel likeable.

That's Elsa Jean. You're still an idiot.

Okay thanks a lot.

>concern trolling

I don't get why someone would think that if people speculate that Sony would act like retards, it must be to get a rise out of MCU fanboys.

Because that's precisely what goes down in here, whenever people talk about MCU Per.

Fucking Osborn, literally Evil Stark

Tbf, Sony is pretty dumb a lot

...Did you forget Norman Osborn was the main villain of the entire Marvel Universe in comics a decade ago?

No, that's exactly what I mean. You suggest even the possibility that Sony Pictures would be morons and yank Spidey, since you know, Amy Pascal and Tom Rothman are fucking retards with a track record of making terrible decisions, and you're met with MCU fanboys screeching about what an idiot you must be for entertaining the idea.

Yes? Spider-Man is canonically the entity that links all of the universes together. The Multiverse is a giant web with giant spider-gods that manipulate fate, time, etc. The Spider-Men/Women/Pigs are all avatars or champions of these spider-gods and exist to maintain the balance of their universes.

He's the hero most associated with the multiverse in the comics.

>and people already expect him to be lying
clearly not given all the retards taking the multiverse shit at face value

It shouldn't. Think about it logically: Why would Marvel Studios place so much importance on a character they only partially own?

And it was a major fluke back then too.

>trolling
The contract literally states that marvel gets two Spiderman films and they get to use him as a side character in Civil War and Avengers. Sony wouldn't be pulling him out, they'd just not regoniate their contract.

I feel like it's 50/50 people being retarded and people expecting it to be played straight because Marvel Studios has shown they don't have a fucking clue what they're doing with Spider-man. I could totally see them looking at Multiverse Mysterio and thinking that's way more cinematiic or whatever the fuck than OG Mysterio. We already have Peter going full ward for Tony Stark, why the fuck should anyone expect them to play Mysterio straight and not try to twist him into something else.

screengrab: "key part"

reading comprehension isn't your strong point, is it

>What do you think Yea Forums
cool. Peter si the man.he's Marvel in body and soul. if not him WHO ELSE?

Attached: 1555269594860.jpg (712x679, 153K)

>made Green lantern look quant and decent.
are you on crack? also it's spelled "quaint", retard

>Captain Marvel was the best movie of the MCU
that's not how you spell "Winter Soldier"

wrong spider-person

it'll be Jessica Drew

>Kraven fighting Black Panther
>Osborn with Dark Avengers, including Mac Gargan.
this is all I can imagine.

>Marvel Studios has shown they don't have a fucking clue what they're doing with Spider-man.
there are a lot of people on crack in this thread. did a whole bunch of retards all get on Yea Forums all at once or what

is this nigga serious

Attached: 250px-Norman_Osborn.jpg (250x355, 20K)

Kraven is already being used in Sony's bootleg MCU for a solo movie.

Ryan Coogler said he wanted to use Kraven for Black Panther and have him as a white supremist, but "wasn't allowed", i.e. Sony wouldn't sign off on it.

Bro, they couldn't figure out how to put Spider-man in the MCU without Tony being his primary motivation

This shit is great but I hate the idea that this would make the actual character or her actor better liked.

Steven Seagal
Wesley Snipes

>Mysterio isn't from the multiverse
>that means no one is
who's the idiot now?

Am I the only one who wants Peter to act as a big brother to 3000?

so? it worked. it's still working.

One of the most famous superheroes on the planet sells well? No shit? Marvel didn't need to make him Tony's sidekick for him to sell. Maybe he'd sell even better if he wasn't just a fucking sidekick.

I'd like this but I don't trust Disney and Sony to share.

Yes, they came up with all that because Spidey is the SSS-lister, the most popular hero.
I love some spider wank but him being the champion of the multiverse is way too forced.

>what is a character arc
>Tony Stark brings kid Spider Man to the scene
>tony stark dies and the world mourns him
>"someone needs to step up and be the hero"

not really like your opinion matters at all since pretty much everyone loves this Spider Man, but just wanted to point out that you're mentally disabled and you should kys

white male takes over for a white male
big fucking surprise

why did we think a giant corporation really cared about social justice?

>mom said it's my turn to play captain

I think Brie Larson's Carol is the best choice to carry the MCU going forward. She's the best actress out of all the remaining cast and MCU Peter is way too young.

(You)

Here’s my reasoning.
Carol works best when she has someone to bounce off of. Being with Peter would give her more chances to tease him, have fun with him, and even get embarrassed by him. Brie already said that she wouldn’t be opposed to playing with Spider-Man due to how fun Tom Holland seem.
Is it right that Captain Marvel would become a better character by virtue of being with someone? Hell no, they should have invested more points into giving her more interests and goals instead of the girl power thing we already seen run into the ground. But hey, being with Spidey is a way to get more character.

Attached: 46614BDB-424E-49A3-A213-6EAB00B9649A.gif (500x384, 951K)

the contract was 6 movies and he's been in 4 only, he's getting a trilogy and maybe more movies after that

What sucks is I'd love a Dark Reign arc in the MCU but you just KNOW if Trump is still president when it comes out that it will be impossible to discusson on Yea Forums.

/pol/tards will bitch and moan about how "political" marvel has gotten and how they invented the arc to mock Trump, not realizing it's a comic from 10 YEARS AGO

Superhero movies and comics are gay.

We had lots of people spazzing out about Osborn supposedly being a FUCK YOU! to Trump in Insomniac Spidey, which I really didn't get. Came off to me much more as your standard evil politician villain.

Yeah it makes me laugh when people say Sony is getting a bad deal out of the MCU/Spider-man agreements when in all actuality they're making bank off of mostly Marvel's work and still retaining the film rights to the character

But the Multiverse was introduced in Doctor Strange, and there were plenty signs of it in Ant-Man & The Wasp, Infinity War and Endgame. You're just being simple-minded if you think that's what the lie is about and not that he's a "hero" from another world instead of a villain poised to take over Earth-199,999.

>Came off to me much more as your standard evil politician villain.
And it comes the point where /pol/tards have to step back and realize how much Trump looks like an cartoonish politician from comic books.

These are the people who think mocking the tardo in chief is something that is unique to him, despite how almost every president in history has been mocked

>But the Multiverse was introduced in Doctor Strange, and there were plenty signs of it in Ant-Man & The Wasp
Yes except it has nothing to do with Mysterio. You're just being a gullible retard if you actually think the "snap did thing because reasons and I'm from multiverse" bullshit is true.

How the fuck do you even know if you haven't seen the goddamn movie, and there's already precedent of him doing multiverse shenanigans in Ultimate, a universe that pretty much has inspired a lot of the MCU?
I mean how the FUCK do you ignore all that shit when it's pretty much spelled out for you?

Who wants to bet Mysterio is full of shit but the after credits scene proves that the Multiverse is a real concept in the MCU?

>It's popular so that means it's a good character arc
Please, PLEASE go back to facebook.

>but the after credits scene proves that the Multiverse is a real concept in the MCU?
Doctor Strange already proved that. Did any of you see these movies or just waltzed through them?

>What spidey villain could realistically be a "key part?" in the MCU as a whole?

Attached: Dark Avengers Thunderbolts.jpg (1080x1080, 151K)

You mean they're gonna make her chubby and play it out as a joke once she loses it?

This pretty much sounds like what would happen

it's all make-believe user, they could use anyone and it'd make as much sense

you're confused about whats actually the multiverse and you're going to get defensive about it but that's ok user I still love you

What? Nigga I read comics, I'm all about that life, the fuck am I gonna get confused about? Who do you think you're talking to, man?

Huh. Now, this I gotta see.

Attached: Quizzical Spongebob.jpg (450x336, 31K)

I'd kill to see Kamala in the MCU

Give me a movie with her, Spidy, and the little Hawkeye girl. Have Carol mentoring them in the ways of superheroing and let us see her struggle with Peter because she tries to replace Tony. For the love of Christ let Aunt May be the one to help her figure that one out (one surrogate to another). And pray to Satan that Brie Larson gets better at the role

What if we just got Spidey without the anchor around his neck?

I'd be curious to see if they ever do Kamala. It'd mean Marvel could pat themselves on the back over WORLD'S FIRST MUSLIM SUPERHERO ON FILM but at the same time, it'd likely be refused a Chinese release and could potentially strain the CCP-Disney relationship in the future.

So which counts for more, Chinabux or diversitybux?

Only in Spider books. That's not how the multiverse works in other books.

I dunno, man. Chinabux earn big bux but then diversitybux made bank for BP.

Why the fuck does Falcon get Cap's shield when fucking Bucky is standing right there in the background?
What dumb ass convoluted reasoning has Steve spending more time with some side/background character then the guy who caused Civil War and is his friend for fucking life?

Because Bucky is a felon and a wanted a criminal, and until recently, a Russian spy. Not to mention he'd be wielding the shield the guy he killed made. It sends all sorts of wrong signals.
Sam is worthy of the title.

bucky doensn't have the charisma or leadership like falcon does, he's more like a lone wolf assassin

Because's Bucky is White Wolf

cmon man

Nice try, user. No one actually enjoyed that movie.

Attached: 33cf9e7f177d6b96afb1945d968fc1b5.jpg (720x720, 35K)

Think they'll ever have the balls to have T'challa pass the title of Black Panther to Bucky before dying?

Money

Yep, that's why it only grossed what it did during the first weekend, then it had a huge drop and nobody went to see it ag-- Oh wait no that was Justice League, my bad.

I'd hope so.

Attached: captain_marvel_by_kawaiidebu_daqdbw5-pre.jpg (752x1063, 82K)

They did

She’s gonna suffer a crucial loss and then turn into a fat cat lady?

Mark this for when the next Endgame comes in the next decade.
Spiderman will attempt a sacrifice like Tony to save everyone but is reminded of the whole 'Great powers, great responsibility' thing and as long as he lives, it's his duty to keep helping people and finds a way to save everyone whilst not killing himself.

based

Attached: cec37893774cc63aecb1046c91128d11.jpg (2560x1953, 1.66M)

Stormin' Norman.

It's so easy to introduce without making hard to belive, he rose to the top in the 5 years gap helping companies, governments, terrorists, the milkman whatever. He's probably richer than Stark already and at almost the same level of genius but of course he's a bad guy not that bad but Spider-Man will get him there and kickstart a bunch shit.

well thanks to the other and slotts shit fest the multiverse is part of a cosmic web. so yeah? but the multiverse could be a lie made by mysterio but nick fury will have proof to it actually existing.

I'm honestly sad Holland it's a manlet. Spidey looking so tiny next to Mysterio it's sad when Jake is like 5'11

This. Daredevil is the most interesting Batman esque character. T'challa and Bruce are lame

Kang
Galactus
Beyonder
Korvus
Living Tribunal
Annihulus
Doctor fucking Doom

Nice try, Snyder. He was fine in Man from UNCLE. He's also decent in that latest Mission Impossible. He's only terrible because his role in DCU is just "frown for 85% of the time". You can get the most appropriate actor for a role and it still won't mean shit if your script is shit.

>Literally everyone likes MCU Spider
Well I don' and I'm certainly not a contrarian

>that in this Universe he became Spider-Man long after the big super-hero boom, at not at the beginning like all other adaptations
No one cares

Rogue's lunch.

Bring back all the stuff that was moved to trash. Use an equally strong poison to fight this one.

wiat, the MCU didn't end with endgame ??

>Rogue's lunch.
Watch them skip Rogue altogether.

>concern trolling
That's gonna be a yikes from me my dude.

Kek

Kys shill

You are a contrarian

We don't. If it were possible to rid Yea Forums of shitposters then the board would be dead.

This
And she was front and center with RDJ in the big cast photo so she's clearly who they're going with
Based Feige

Attached: BRIE032.jpg (1333x2000, 210K)

Nice

Attached: Here+you+go+my+man+_2c833a39b6b86503c756d9968dcfb5ec.jpg (326x326, 23K)

Yep, this is bait, nice try, dirty Kree

Attached: 1557192169102.jpg (125x125, 2K)

You underestimate how much a waifu can blind a nigga's judgement.

Same desu

If Spider-man is to be a "key factor" you would think that Sony would at least try harder to connect Sumc to at least the the tom holland films.

1.1 billion. How can incels ever recover

Everything in the MCU right now is making 1 billion. Face it, CM is average.

Amy Pascal already basically tried to say that Venom is in the MCU in front of an uncomfortable-looking Kevin Feige during Homecoming promo.

youtube.com/watch?v=IvR8oFYSlLQ

Never. Rogue belongs with Gambit

I mean it isn't like it's hard to do it.

Just have the Holland films be what connects the films together. it isn't like Sumc needs to reference the MCU.

I mean should the Venom sequel refer to the "Snap"

Piss of shills

>people in a cinema making any noise outside of laughing
The wrong country was nuked.

They could treat it like the Daredevil and other Netflix shows or Agents of Shield, ignore them

But me personally I just hope they use Miles Morales in their universe and leave Peter in the MCU, thing is there's already TWO Spider man, and even if one of them is black it's still confusing to audiences

Technically since Tony is out of the game they could have Norman straight up stealing the "main" IM persona. Of course that's assuming this will be a thing at all

>Spider-Man trailer
>"Why don't you call Captain Marvel instead?"
>"Unavailable"
This will be every other movie from now on

HC is the second highest grossing SM movie, if anything it clearly shows how in comparison it was the TASM ones that were poorly handled and received since on the contrary they're at the bottom of the list (followed by Spiderverse which relatively speaking nobody bothered to watch)

Leave moonstone alone, jesus why do you want the thunderbolts to suffer

Nice try, Jameson

i fucking hate IM3 so fucking much

>Squadron Supreme
That would be a nice jab to the DCEU.

As long as she wears the leotard, I have no problem with that.

Attached: 1556934601245.jpg (848x1200, 260K)

>we don't give a fuck.
But you clearly do considering you keep responding to people not liking her

And you do the opposite, so where does that leave us?

Big enough for you.

With you obsessed over it and me pointing it out? I'm just saying that trying to take the high ground when you're literally seething over people shit talking her is pretty dumb and hypocritical of you

That wasn't even me in fact, I was pointing out how you seem real bothered about people liking her that you have to reply to every post that shows a smidge of appreciation.
In reality you trying to call other people obsessed when you're doing the exact same thing is hypocritical in first place. Live and let live, motherfucker.

Make him ditch his current costume and I'm all for it. Spider-man needs to be his own character instead of some weird Iron-man spawn. Though I suspect it's too late for that already.

He only uses it at the beginning of the movie, anyway. It's likely he can't pack that suit for a reason or another, so he's stuck using his classical costume.

Ha, I caught the end of this shit flinging fest on the homepage and thought it was about MJ, and Im all like
>New MJs great, actually cast a model to play a model, bought fucking time, shes got that MJ sass. Lovin it
And its capn marv and now Im all like
>pfft, fuck that bitch. Wouldnt watch her next movie with a ten inch dick and a free bj, fool me once shame on me
MJ cute

Attached: 9C28FEE3-E47B-444A-AA9F-4A17948F9571.jpg (323x320, 31K)

Trailers confirm he didnt want to pack. Kids trying to take a vacation, and Fury is finally acting like Fury and ruining that.
I HOPE, that it gets destroyed, and fairly soon, without Stark to make a new one and if Fury burns that bridge fast enough, Peter might finally say “fuck you guys, I’ll do it myself” best case scenario

>Peter might finally say “fuck you guys, I’ll do it myself” best case scenario
And I hope he includes Kill Mode again, just to piss people off.

I didnt know kill mode pissed people off? I liked everything spidy in the MCU so far, but I think (and hope) that he’ll keep evolving and aging over time. I believe he will earn that top spot in the movies by continuing to grow up and evolve, just as he did in the comics.
Im prepared to play the long game with spidy, I hope they pull it off.
Also hoping for something just to piss others off means you got nothin to live for. Get a life man, not as an insult but genuine advice.

>I didnt know kill mode pissed people off?
Oh man, you haven't been around here much have you? There's retards here who think the "Kill Mode" is an abomination because Spider-Man doesn't kill, even though it's just a extreme mode used in special occasions and played for laughs for the most part. Aside from dealing with the Outriders he has NEVER actually killed anyone.
>Also hoping for something just to piss others off means you got nothin to live for.
You do know I'm being facetious on purpose, right? I mean those who find ridiculous flaws in everything MCU Peter and call him "Iron Man's sidekick" and all that, because god forbid a young character feels inspired by his older peers. He has the same admiration of Captain America as anyone else.

He has four different suits in this movie. Even if one gets destroyed, he still has three others to fall back on.