Cape Movies need be a 1:1 carbon copy of the comics

>Cape Movies need be a 1:1 carbon copy of the comics
>Any deviation from the norm is bad

Attached: bc3.png (636x773, 14K)

Nobody ever said any of that retard.

Alot of people say that. They aren't wrong though. Deviation from something that clearly works is stupid.

>Alot of people say that.
Nobody said it had to be a perfect 1:1 copy of the comics. OP is shitting up Yea Forums with his garbage thread.

>deviation from the norm
>in a Hollywood movie
Swing and a miss, OP.

I demand a more faithful adaptation of Sonic.

What's the point of adaptation if the core elements aren't there?

The norm IS cape movies deviating from the comics. Nice job outing yourself as an NPC.

Then why is it that the only thing DC has put out this entire time that I've found even REMOTELY enjoyable has been Doom Patrol, which is the closest to a 1:1 relationship any of their properties have come so far.
The only other thing I'd consider """good""" is Shazam, and that isn't as applicable to the argument because they perform a character assassination of Thaddeus "I fucking hate Magic" Sivana by giving him a bunch of demons that he has control over.

I don't know why I typed all that out when it's trying to argue against the brain dead type who uses that shitty NPC may-may.

Not with the Multiverse introduced

They can do ANYTHING NOW

you'll see it for him, wont you Yea Forums?

Attached: randomnumbers..jpg (680x285, 29K)

Since when has this ever happened?

>MUH MANDARIN

>Butthurt MCUfag detected

>cape movies

Attached: it hurts virgin.png (454x420, 165K)

I wouldn’t say they need to be but it would be cool to see some adaptions that are close to the material.

I'll wait for the Red Box.

Correct.

Attached: (you)1.jpg (1179x500, 181K)

>frog posters and wojack tards spamming the board with the same shit.
fuck off back too Yea Forums

>The MCU is perfection, anyone who criticizes any aspect of it is charged with wrongthink.

>if you hate bad deviation you think deviation is bad
Retard
>See it to watch Jim Carrey play Jim Carrey
I could literally just pirate any of his older movies