Bittersweet Candy Bowl - bcb

Something might happen in a week!

Attached: [email protected] (1600x2210, 1.54M)

Other urls found in this thread:

bigthink.com/culture-religion/modern-high-school-cliques-study
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>just getting on with it and not bitching
Remember that Paulo is a giant shit, everyone! No matter what he actually does! boo polo lol

Nice to see Lucy's back to being the inescapable black hole of drama she'd collapsed into right before her sudden bus ride/failed suicide/school change/aunt visit/nuthouse commitment. It lets Taeshi destroy the most obvious course of action right before Paulo advocates it. Just as the laws of physics break down beyond the event horizon, so do the rules of good writing once Lucy is involved.

"Wait up"? Is the other group walking away now? Did David go with them?

What the fuck, David?

Paulo has no reaction to seeing Daisy with Augustus?

>Is there a reason we’re not over there?
Is there a reason they should be? I can see him wanting to trick or treat with Daisy, but otherwise he’s kind of neutral or on bad terms with most of them. I’m not counting David since he wasn’t with the other group until moments prior.

Also I know Paulo has no way of knowing, but Mike’s on uneasy terms with a significant portion of them, too, even more than Paulo. This isn’t just him being a downer, this can only go poorly for Mike.

Nothing makes any sense anymore. Everything happens for the sake of this dumbass rushed plotline. At this point I just hope Paulo tells Sue to get over herself and Daisy to stop drinking to Lucy kool aid, but since he's a bitch whenever the narrative requires it, he's more likely to get shut down by St. Lucy or one of her disciples.

1. Why do these kids ASSUME they all need to hang out and chat? Wasn't Lucy begrudingly going on this to have a small thing with friends? What is stopping them from going their separate ways?

2. Again, trying to imply Augustus was EVER a threat to ANYONE, he doesn't do shiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiit. He acted like a shitty Saturday morning cartoon villain 'scheming' and sometimes throws insults. IT'S ALMOST LIKE, if he was an active member of his "gang" and this "gang" was a THREAT it would have an impact on the story in a more meaningful way. Instead we get gas-station snack robberies and man-baby tantrums while living in squalor.

3. Paulo never told Mike about how shitty Lucy was despite them being super close bros? Or what about this rumor where Lucy/Paulo fucked during the play? If they weren't "friends" Paulo is far more of a threat to Mike then Augustus given their conflict of romantic interests.

HEY GUYS, WAIT UP
LOOK AT MY BOYFRIEND

It's weird how often the "Paulo is immature" drum has been beaten but then he does something like refuse to give a damn about dumb drama. Not very consistent!

>consistent
>bcb

Paulo has his moments, but the rubberbanding effect plus the progression - regression decay that keeps his character flip-flopping is too tiresome to deal with.

At least he is proactive in the story and makes shit happens. Mike would just sit and stew angrily otherwise. Mike is rarely proactive anymore in his own story.. I guess mostly because he is "the one true villian" for rebuffing Lucy's affection. Lucy is the worst though, because she literally does nothing and gets everything thrown into her lap undeserved.

"Oh but she isn't perfect, she has flaaaaaaws" but never has to face up to it, have any repercussions for her actions and things always go in her favor -- despite the same thing happening to any other character would go horrendously wrong.

Agreed

Remember when it was Mike who would man up and say this shit. Like sue needs to fuck off she's just here for the drama. Lucy didn't have it as nearly bad as she pretends and Daisy is just as bad for letting all the abuse happen and doing nothing

Attached: 1556768308713.jpg (532x635, 61K)

Mike becoming a meek little bitch is one of the worst developments. Even back in ye old "lol abuse" nice guy days he had more snarky fire.

Holy crap mike stop being a damn baby over Lucy.
>Paulo proceeds to pour gasoline on an open fire

The only person missing at this point is Abby...but no one misses him honestly.

Paulo has an announcement to make

1. They're teenagers in high school who have been friends for years but haven't graduated yet. They don't know how to fully function apart yet despite that being the smartest, healthiest move for then all. Just think back to when you were in high school. Didn't you just hang out with a few people because they were just there and were always there?

2. Augustus' character is literally built on being the edgy-bad boy to give us an antagonist outside of the high school but no character ever sticks to or has a developed personality.

3. You think all these little plot points matter and will impact the story/character dynamic? That's cute

Attached: 1550741386041.gif (270x165, 19K)

>implying 99% of Yea Forums aren't friendless asholess that never knew what friendship was or the feeling of just wanting to keep seeing someone even if you had a falling out,

Attached: iwqeolk.png (900x543, 242K)

>"Oh but she isn't perfect, she has flaaaaaaws" but never has to face up to it, have any repercussions for her actions and things always go in her favor
Did you forget about the whole Acapulco plotline and the December screamout, not to mention the fall-off-the-roof fiasco?

>child bearing hips
>Lucy

Attached: CumOn.jpg (960x882, 59K)

Can't have a smol MILF without childbearing hips.

Augustus is a bitch-ass motherfucker, he molested my FUCKING love interest

Did you forget how the comic used to treat abuse as humor and then decided it was the worst thing ever? Well now Lucy has retroactively done no wrong and everyone who opposes her and doesn't suck her metaphorical dick is a badwrong little baby who deserves no friendship. Because Taeshi is clinically insane.

>Well now Lucy has retroactively done no wrong
No one said that ever. Lucy had done plenty of wrong, which she paid for. And Mike also had done wrong, which he's paying for.
>and everyone who opposes her and doesn't suck her metaphorical dick is a badwrong little baby who deserves no friendship. Because Taeshi is clinically insane.
have sex

I thought you were trying to assemble a coherent argument but that last remark confirms the entire post is intended to be dismissed without consideration, so thank you for the convenience.

BOTTOM TEXT

What a convenient excuse. The last part of your post was whining about imaginary fluff, and I responded accordingly with the flavour of the month shitpotst.

It's time for Lucy to go to bed

Wish her sweet dreams!

Attached: image0-1.jpg (3024x4032, 982K)

dip her in ketchup and throw her off the balcony

I wonder who Paulo is trying to catch up to.

Attached: ooooocat.png (1562x1214, 472K)

She is for snuggle not for splat

Attached: image0-2.jpg (3024x4032, 607K)

Look at this creature. It even sleeps angrily. Disgusting.

GUYS LOOK OUT FOR THAT CAR

Attached: SueLaugh.png (253x271, 16K)

AugustusxLucy kitten x AugustusxDaisy kitten

Attached: shes lewd now.png (1714x1133, 331K)

SPLAT SPLAT THE PAVEMENT AWAITS

That's a horny cat

I see this going nowhere...

im a poorfag from a shitty country where could i possibly read the international comics like pic related?...

Attached: dinner.png (800x4296, 1.38M)

im too lazy to post everything, sorry.

Attached: kek.png (1094x926, 276K)

>you can just ignore her and talk to someone else
Like who? David cant hold a 5 min talk, Daisy just brushed him off and Sue is...well.. Sue.
Just walk away Mike before this shit blows up in your face.

Best drawfag content

Attached: 1491613921188.png (1163x1168, 533K)

Attached: 1491614251594.png (1381x1175, 497K)

Attached: 1491614634479.png (581x550, 115K)

With all those guys hitting on him there's gotta be a point Jordan knows he's for the big gay

>implying Paulo isnt just the kind of character that always boldly sticks his nose in shit that isnt his and ends up crying in the sidewalk 5 pages later when people tell him to fuck off

Attached: 14185_-_Daisy_Mike_parody.png (1335x1851, 2.41M)

>turns out Jordan was gay all along but just hates fat people

That would be a funny development

Reminder that Lucy is hot

Attached: 1539803408717.jpg (480x740, 121K)

>They join up
>Augustus, Lucy, Paulo, or Mike inevitably start shit in some way
>Ultimately plays out with Mike getting singled out due to being on more "fresh" bad terms with the majority of that group
>Mike gets fucked over and leaves in a rage
>Paulo doesn't go after him
>Mike is left alone

Probably gonna happen.

Attached: Uuuugh.gif (430x515, 1.41M)

>Reminder that Lucy is hot

Even more when she dress like her brother

>reverse traps is hotter than traps.
The truth that trapfags deny in vain.

>>Mike is left alone
>Boulevard of Broken Dreams starts playing

Blasphemous garbage dwelers, the lot of them!

Now we're talking!

Attached: 1556021751805.png (498x498, 409K)

Because Jordan is better and you don't get baggage

Do they know Lucy tried to off herself or its still a secret only for family?
Because If noone knows Ill place my bet goes that this chapter is leading to this kind of situation where Lucy pushes this revelation onto them just so they all feel awful about it.

Not as hot as best girl

Attached: 1554790285325.png (3312x2360, 1.56M)

I'm still banking on somebody spilling the beans that Lucy tried to kill herself.

>Lucy had done plenty of wrong, which she paid for
I tried to write up a disagreement to this, but I guess her actions did have consequences. Her refusal to open up to anybody resulted in her Mom planning to send her away, and then Mike tried to make up with her just as she was about to leave. The key thing seems to be that she's being punished less for being a shit to Mike and more for not being able to trust people. Her being an asshole is usually eclipsed by the idea that you should feel bad for her for being so emotionally damaged. The suicide itself is being pushed less as a consequence of Lucy's problems but as Mike's fault for being mean to her. When you see somebody saying stuff like in the post you're replying to, they're not complaining that nothing bad ever happens to Lucy, they're just saying that Lucy's treatment of Mike hasn't really been treated with much weight as anything other than something causing Lucy stress.

There's also the fact that Lucy had support available to her from every angle during her arc, while Mike tends to lose support when a conflict between him and Lucy arises. Augustus started talking to her for pretty much no reason. Mike's never really had anything like that.

Lucy's family, Mike, and Augustus are the only ones who know. Sue has suspicions, but isn't sure.

When is mike going to stop being a fucking baby and grow up

Attached: babbisfirstgf.png (450x300, 29K)

Honestly when his gf breaks up with him and ends that going nowhere relationship

That will be the critical moment. Then he will move up from there and get his shit together

>Reminder on this volume, Sandy BREAKS UP with Mike.
because of pic related

Attached: TRUE ENDING.png (1200x800, 90K)

it's an absolutely undenyable fact that Rachel is best girl

Attached: slutsy.jpg (800x1089, 396K)

>Mike taller than Daisy

1. No, I didn't hang out with randos because they were just there. Do you assume everyone does this shit? This is more preschool levels of behavior -- High School is all about hierarchy

2. Still.makes.him.a.shitty.antagonist.

3. Naw, but it sure is fun to point out a hack fuckin writer when I see one. :)

>Acapulco -- Still gets babied alot
>December - Ultimately the victim
>Fall of the Roof - Fucker should've been dead, never ever had physical therapy lmaaaaaaaaaaaaaooo

Attached: 1211841045325.jpg (436x333, 20K)

Why is mike such a cuck?

Attached: micuck.png (500x393, 150K)

>IN B4 BCB just becomes the furry version of 13 Reason Why

"Look at how fuckin tortured I am, don't you feel bad for me you pieces of shit??"

God, is there any worse written comic character then Lucy?

>The key thing seems to be that she's being punished less for being a shit to Mike and more for not being able to trust people.
She got the worst possible thing for her: she alienated Mike forever and got him to hate her for a while.
>Her being an asshole is usually eclipsed by the idea that you should feel bad for her for being so emotionally damaged.
That's correct, and I think it's intentional too. I still feel bad for that asshole, tho, but I don't deny she is one.
>There's also the fact that Lucy had support available to her from every angle during her arc, while Mike tends to lose support when a conflict between him and Lucy arises
I think that a nice parallel is also applying here, albeit it's being developped in a quite rushed and unsatisfactory way: some of former Lucy's "supporters" have tried to show sympathy and support for Mike with his Sandy problems, while Mike is turning them away, just as Lucy ignored all the support she had

to be fair her mother said twice that she was going to grow up a lot just like her....

Daisy could have learned how to loosen up from her fellow cheerleaders, what a waste

Attached: _20190507_001039.jpg (553x536, 41K)

>High School is all about hierarchy
what kind of school for sociopaths did you attend?

Serious question to any avid reader, i noticed characters wear clothes for special ocasions and from time to time. Will Mike wear pants at least ONCE before the comic is over? he's the only fucker that hasn't wore pants or anithing other than a little jacket

Attached: clothes.png (305x305, 136K)

He wore some while going shopping for clothes with Sandy, when she was around town

>God, is there any worse written comic character then Lucy?

Megatokyo characters.

Where's pissboy to take requests when you need him?

This but Rachel please.

Attached: _20190507_001541.jpg (456x538, 36K)

Serious question, are you retarded? Do you need help? Do you have assistance for day to day life?

It's a well documented and researched thing..

bigthink.com/culture-religion/modern-high-school-cliques-study

Attached: fasntnig.png (249x238, 51K)

>some of former Lucy's "supporters" have tried to show sympathy and support for Mike
That didn't happen. Polo is his only friend.

oh wait, you're right!

Attached: you're right.png (800x1105, 352K)

Maybe it's just an american thing then. I was pleasantly surprised when I went through high school that the tropes I saw in american TV series about high school weren't true at all desu

wait a minute...does sandy have a shota fetish?

She IS Asian...

Heh... the tail looks like a pony tail, check it out

Attached: pony tail maishul.png (230x250, 66K)

OK maybe Mike wasn't right

why the fuck does sandy call mike maishul?
WHAT DOES IT MEAN?!

It is a "cute Japanese" way to pronounce Michael as if it were written in katakana.

Sounds more french

Who can say?

Attached: meanwhile-on-the-next-page.jpg (791x623, 244K)

Look through Desuarchive.

Take a guess

Attached: 1555552905156-co.gif (235x240, 1.93M)

Weeaboo talk, then she later realized how racist her depiction of Asians were and just claimed it to be a 'pet name'.

Objective truth time: Women liking “cute” men is nothing but a big lie created just so manlets could cope and feel good about themselves.

go ahead, mystery art person

yes yes yes!

Attached: 1531336150728.jpg (198x186, 12K)

Yes

I mean, Sue attempted to talk to him once, but that's practically nothing compared with the patience she's had for Lucy.

Oh boy yeah

OH c'mon i leave the thread for 5 fucking minutes and someone posts something good

I don't even know why it was deleted. It was just a sketchy upskirt shot, no vag or anything.

It made it onto desu at least.

Attached: bbd2a8b42fa81876340da6f3a1323800.jpg (466x327, 69K)

All you're asserting is your own personal version of reality when the comic is clearly going in a different direction.

That's the bittersweet part of the title

Attached: 1531861531997.jpg (1483x1534, 760K)

I could see Augustus heavily implying it

So far he hasn't tried to advertise Lucy's situation. The same can't be said for Lucy.

mod is misogynistic and cant stand the sight of a pretty female.

prove me wrong

Nice trips

Attached: shitpost.jpg (730x1097, 380K)

>tfw Lucy drops that bomb and everyone immediately joins her side

Attached: Kingdom Hearts 3 angry goofy.jpg (250x250, 6K)

I like

wow you fucks work fast, good one user

Watch everyone start sobbing like babies, dropping to their knees and asking her if she needs anything.

Then in unison they all turn around and give a death-glare to Mike.

>Mike's face when

Attached: Are you fucking kidding me.jpg (527x429, 152K)

oh right...no one knows she tried to kill herself. fuck

Attached: fkdslañf.jpg (423x394, 41K)

Its going to suck that that will probably be the thing to get Paulo on her side somehow.

It would be great if even if she did drop that bomb, Paulo sticks with his boy Mike and telling her she was just being a fucking psycho cunt to do that shit in the first place

>Bittersweet Vinland Bowl

Mike has to lose everything and everyone in order to get his "redemption" which will end with him trying to commit suicide after Sandy breaks up with him (we may get a bit of him being super emo) then Lucy saving him. Just like that stupid ass anime Taeshi loves so much, then Mike realizes that Lucy was his TRUE WUV all along - they reconcile under the tree (probably with a kiss) and the pets run up the hill after their long absence.

End scene.

Don't forget Lucy will have to be the one who reconciles Mike with everyone.

if you fucks just happen to be right i'll personally find and kill taeshi while i film it

Attached: ANGRY.gif (274x249, 214K)

friendly reminder that no matter how much taeshi tries to make it look like lucy is in the right

Attached: gift.jpg (3024x4032, 2.57M)

Attached: Yes, he was.png (362x441, 144K)

proof that mike was right
evidence 1/2

Attached: pizza1.png (1600x2272, 1.1M)

Honestly I'm fine with everything up until Lucy saving him. I'd prefer if he attempted, failed, and then Lucy found out some time later and was like "oh shit."

Based

evidence 2/2

Attached: pizza2.png (1600x2272, 1.36M)

BASED

B-A-S-E-D

Attached: emkld.jpg (125x122, 3K)

>marco polo decides he wants to switch genres

IMagine if paulo was THIS Based

Attached: kik.png (1200x1657, 3.14M)

lucyfags BTFO

Attached: 1484692937228.png (1200x800, 75K)

As soon as writing him to be a baby is no longer necessary to cover up how incontrovertible right he was, and keep the drama going.

Lucy has been found dead in a ditch today

Attached: 9e03138e225f876599f77338fec7ffc5d053588f4a97c7c6aa983872cc06e1fe.png (577x474, 199K)

I MUST LEAVE NOW...MY PLANET NEEDS ME...

Attached: would I.jpg (1600x1200, 3.73M)

saved

I would honestly take Lucy recognizing that Mike is starting down her road and cut her shit out long enough to try and help him. Bonus points if she realizes it's impossible alone and ropes their "friends" in.

Nah fuck the whole Lucy saving him. I'd rather see one of the following

>He's on the edge but overcomes it and moves forward
>He does it, and someone else like Rachel saves him like Augustus saving Lucy. We then get a redux of the Lucy situation with Lucy on the receiving end (Mike leaving etc) and her finally realizing what a shit she's been
>Lucy comes to save him but Mike goes full Cotton Hill and goes through with it out of sheer spite

user delivers gold
Hell this whole thread brought great stuff so far

well user since you're in such a good mood i'll post mike's best comic just for you

Attached: 1outof2.png (467x641, 45K)

2/2
don't tell anyone tho

Attached: 2outof2.png (467x1359, 117K)

BASED

Attached: BCB.jpg (1600x900, 656K)

Chaddest of Chads

Attached: thumbs up move.gif (320x240, 489K)

Today I saw a tall "chad" with his girlfriend. She was a fatty. I don't think these kinds of arguments are productive, people in the real world are pretty ugly.

i've been thinking the same thing lately, have the cartoon/anime + porn + fucked up general gene pool ruined us?

Attached: gay maishul.jpg (1600x2399, 1.45M)

I think a lot of people are uglier now and spending too much time indoors/on the internet leads to unrealistic expectations when the average person can barely dress themselves.

Thank ya user
This is a way better BCB thread then usual

MUH EMOTIONAL PUNCHING BAG ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Attached: FUCKING GARBAGE.png (1200x997, 1.36M)

The story would probably be better if Sandy had spent a long-term vacation in town during the time Lucy was gone

Or if Sandy was a semi-occurring character in general

Neat...

mega?

Goddamn late and goddamn fast tho.
Almost like a retcon.

Or someone's injecting her with growth hormones every night.

Attached: Girl Who Thought She'd Lost All Hope Loses Last Additional Bit Of Hope She Didn't Even Kno (878x343, 198K)

Attached: lucy_is_a_great_protagnoist.png (2243x1521, 1.1M)

but what would be the point...why just...make daisy taller for no fucking reason?

"diversity"
There's needs to be more big women representation

this is some top tier shit posting drawing
>not yoshi
>dick cheese
good one user, i laughed quite a bit

kek

Attached: NintendoDS.png (366x380, 42K)

remember
Mike = bad
Lucy = good

Attached: mike is bad.png (1052x621, 261K)

>Taeshi drawing Kaguya with Lcuy and Augustus

Attached: 148581274128.png (356x354, 85K)

Attached: rewgvmkg,dsa.png (789x622, 103K)

what are your expectations for Volume 6?

Attached: volume 6.png (789x622, 245K)

I only ever see this comic while scrolling down the front page and even with just that cursory experience I hate it so fucking much. It seems like every occasional page I open out of morbid curiosity is full of characters acting like total immature, punchable shitstains. Is that an accurate assessment of the whole comic?

Taeshi's been saying she'll get big for years but can't pace or set anything up properly to save her life, hence everything getting rushed as fuck once Lucy finally showed her mug after literal years of filler.

is daisy a fucking christmas tree

the confidential png they use for pokemon "leaks" got me kek, also that is absolutely going to happen, lucy is gonna drop the bomb and fuck mike over again

Hot

She's growing like a weed, possibly high enough to touch the ceiling within the month so it's fitting I guess. On a related note, there isn't enough fanart of giantess Daisy.

giantess daisy x manlet mike

how long till lucy spills the beans and mike gets bullied again?

Sooner rather than later I hope. Let's get this shit show over with already. I'd like to think the result would get Lucy to wake the fuck up and stop acting like a turbo bitch but that's asking for too much at this point.

Size won't save her when she drops all that spaghetti

Relaxed Mike sitting atop couch sized Daisy as she lazes around reading book.

So they are deleting shit-posting too?

Attached: nofollowup.png (2000x1600, 1009K)

Imagine Lucy survives her suicide attempt, but is just a mangled shambled body going around doing all the same comic shit.

'lOl No OnE wIlL kNOw I trIeD 2 coMmiT suIciDe'

Attached: whatdoesntkillyou.png (1000x678, 966K)

Love that Lily but she should really trade speech bubbles with the ball head. It never fails to piss me off how Lily got all judgy at Mike when she's been sitting on her spikey ass for years doing nothing about the obvious growing friction.

Yeeeah -- I mean the whole pets thing was kind of retarded to begin with. Like they were the main driving force between any kind of romance between Mike x Lucy.

Attached: goodnight.png (1479x590, 1.16M)

Lucy Gestapo in full force

Nah, Sue and Tess shipped Mike with Lucy and got mad when he dared not love her.

i wonder if they'll ever aknowledge the fact that mike told her he iliked her and she rejected him

will paulo go back to lucy's side once he finds out she tried to kil herself?

Mike's recent sins say more than context ever could.

>that Lucy's mom / Mike pic
>my dick

Oh god fuck fu k fuck please don't be gay I don't want to be gay what does this mean

that was a nice Rachel too thanks corno

Attached: sketch-1557215977930.png (1080x1486, 2.02M)

Attached: 1285859637.png (303x309, 158K)

two new ones for you

Attached: 153596458051.png (343x373, 232K)

god i miss this artstyle

If she wears the red basketball jersey.

Nice

Oh you jest.

Attached: B22951D2-7EB4-4237-977E-6EF720AA230C.png (1200x800, 786K)

>[Lofi Beats Intensifies]

No seriously, huge Daisy with lewd instincts kicking in thanks to the hormonal rush would completely redeem the character.

Attached: Oddly+hot_e0c4d1_7049464.jpg (590x633, 65K)

user don't do this to me.

A unrestrained Daisy would just be a huge GUTS Rachel.

Not if Daisy keeps swinging between her two extremes. Rachel is a forward horndog all the time.

Attached: 57154181_2005836932875678_7477713116613050368_n-1.png (825x960, 659K)

>Rachel is a forward horndog all the time.
The best kind of horndog.

so is Amaya still a girl or

For now; however, every day I live in fear that our best girl is will be turned into a mediocre boy.

The true winner of Mikebowl

fucking sad

Wtf is wrong with her earphone?

There's not enough Amazon Daisy x Questionable Consent Mike art out there.

Attached: f7b5e619-513d-4aff-a08f-e7afee7c7934.png (1280x960, 222K)