Why were people saying captain marvel was gonna be the lynchpin of the next phase of mcu again?

Why were people saying captain marvel was gonna be the lynchpin of the next phase of mcu again?

Attached: Untitled.png (1161x934, 728K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/Y63i2NR9-LE
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Because she is

No she isnt fag

Riri.

There are literally four CM threads up right now, you fucks are obsessed with shilling this character

she's the next Captain America, while Peter is the next Iron Man, and T'challa is the next Thor

Because manufactured controversy.

BE MAD ABOUT CAPTAIN MARVEL, BECAUSE I TOLD YOU THAT YOU SHOULD BE MAD ABOUT CAPTAIN MARVEL.

ITS ALL GOING TO BE ABOUT CAPTAIN MARVEL FROM NOW ON, CAPTAIN MARVEL IS HERE TO RUIN THE THING YOU LOVE.

Its the same 'girl power, reeeeeeeeee' nerds that spent six months bitching about how Black Widow was going to lift Thor's hammer in Age of Ultron and it was going to ruin the franchise. You'll notice how that didn't even remotely happen.

These people are not bitching about anything that there is any actual evidence will happen. They are bitching out of fear of the very idea that female characters might ever do... anything, really.

>why were people saying what was implied by every piece of marketing?
I don't know, that's weird, huh

>Giving any more screen time or power to Tom Holland

I can't be more happy about boycotting the MCU since he joined. They're definitely going to sink their ship with his dumb ass on the mast.

>manufactured controversy
You guys are literally insane
>talk shit on white men and be promoted as strongest ever, strong woman first woman
Wow what a shock people shat on it.
>actual evidence
First off, we need "evidence" to predict dumb shit will happen in movies now? Speculation isn't allowed when its your Marvel shit?
And every piece of marketing surrounding the movie made it seem that way. Blame Marvel for using decisive politics to shill their movies, people are going to keep expressing their opinions about these movies.

Attached: 1474343090659.png (873x623, 133K)

OBSESSED

Attached: D5vAWoPUwAEyy8a.jpg (1024x576, 81K)

T'challa is more the next captain america if we are going

>brains
>Technique
>power

>First off, we need "evidence" to predict dumb shit will happen in movies now?

...yes? I mean, if you don't have anything to back it up, you are not predicting anything. You are just making shit up and then getting mad at the hypothetical scenario that you yourself created.

And then you complain to other people about how you made yourself angry.

Get help.

>T'challa is the next Captain America, while Peter is the next Iron Man, and Captain Marvel is the next Thor
Fixed

> there is no next Hulk, because Hulk was never important
> instead, have Doctor Strange!

>He thinks Far From Home is the beginning of Phase 4 and not the epilogue of Phase Three.

Attached: 241ef6448b2207bdabef6340da66017da3d9c093.jpg (600x350, 45K)

>There are literally four CM threads up right now, you fucks are obsessed with shilling this character

It's not even the shills doing it -- it's incels.

Thor is still Thor. Captain Marvel and Panther fill the vacated slots left by Tony and Steve.

Well it isn't going to be Spider-Man. A character who's continued existence in the MCU never mind leading it depends on renegotiating a deal with Sony every 5 movies. While Sony are also trying to set up a rival cinematic universe of their own.

Clickbait videos and the incel NPCs who watch them.

>Thor is still Thor.
No he's not

He still around in the MCU and certainly there are new stories to tell in his future movies, but his story arc with the Avengers is basically done. He won't be a main character in the MCU outside of his own movies for a while.

The new "faces" of the MCU are Carol, T'challa and Peter.

She doesn't have the personality to carry the franchise neither does he, wake up from your delusion.

$1.1B

Attached: 43038457_382258902314567_476488894986155279_n.jpg (1080x1350, 142K)

I'm not saying the movie wasn't a build up to Endgame and profitable for that reason it clearly was.

Will Tom Holland have a half-naked montage sequence like this but the lyrics are "I AM IRON-SPIDERMAN"?
youtu.be/Y63i2NR9-LE

This. It's just fake controversy pushed by no-name incels who hate women/liberal worldviews/want attention.

A fishman with no hype beat your ass, shut up Carol.

>Peter is now Tony's cock sucker.
Fuck the MCU.

>women
>able
>ever

>The entire trailer is about Spider-Man filling the void left out with the Death and Retirement of Cap and Ironman and becoming one of the Greats
>H-He's Starks cocksucker!!
God it's so hard to satisfy you people, You though Peter was bad in Ho:Co for stark sucking now that he's on his way to becoming Classic Spidey you still complain

Classic? More like Slott's, user.

And stop being so defensive, will you? It alienates prospective users.

I wouldn't look at current Box office, Aquaman has 1-2 weeks more to enjoy his Chinabux lead.

Captain Marvel doesn't care about the petty problems of Earth, she looks at the bigger picture, actually trying to solve problems across the universe. I could see her being the lynchpin of the cosmic MCU, while Spidey is the lynchpin to the more Earth centric grounded side.

She's not on Earth enough to do it

This poster is right. I can't believe how much people fell for the obvious advertising bait. But hey it worked