So only thing Russos know about Captain marvel movie is that she is close to Nick Fury...

So only thing Russos know about Captain marvel movie is that she is close to Nick Fury. They dont have anything else to improve her character? Ronan in the final batttle would have been nice moment for her.

No one from her movie appears at the end. Like this Flarken cat and Skrulls.

Attached: 13-captain-marvel-flerken-cat.w700.h700.jpg (700x700, 126K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Keooxe5x6Ts
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

It's because Endgame was shot before Captain Marvel

They didn't care because Carol is a boring character that they have 7 something future movies to hopefully do something with. Endgame was made for wrapping up the main OG's stories

Nobody involved cares about Carol. She's in because people higher up demanded it.

Technically she did confront Ronan at the end

Attached: goose.jpg (1280x718, 95K)

damn, I hadn't thought of that but it would've been a good opportunity to do 2014!Ronan justice if he'd shown up with Thanos

Yes. But the script should have written by then ?

Would have been a nice continuity from Captain marvel movie too.

Captain Marvel's script has some bafflingly stupid story decisions. It makes me angry everytime I think about it.

t. Misogynist

Do tell

For starters, the critically endangered Skrulls choosing to die in droves ambushing the Kree, so they can capture Captain Marvel. And their leader doesn't seem shaken up at all that he was brought down to all of four comrades that, for all he knew, were the only Skrulls left in the universe.

I want to pet that cat.

I thought they were ambushing the Kree because they found the Kree spy in the base, and they needed to capture her to activate that lab on earth so that they could actually escape the entire Kree force.

For one, Making the Skrulls the "good guys". Just trash this great potential storyline just to feed some shitty refugee metaphor.

Ask me how I know you haven't watched the movie

I'm pretty sure most of Marvel's movies are written in editing at this point.

Disgusting freak

The move broke the rule "show , Dont tell" . Many of the backstories are just told by someone. It would have been better if she finds that herself.
Skrulls shouldn't be good guys completely. The movie should have shown that in war no one is good or bad.

After all the stupid posts after Endgame I'm confident people don't watch these movies or just go and pay more attention to their phones.

user the skrulls have been refugees for decades. Since like the early 80s.

They should make them the invaders of past. They tried to invade kree and now they lost and Kree became Imperial.

Thats a flarken.

If they didnt care. they wouldn't have made her most powerful.

This

Ronan wouldn't have gone to the past with Thanos, even if he was available. He's not even part of his army.

You need to re watch GoTG.

They were once just like krees. invading planets and stuff. They lost.

youtube.com/watch?v=Keooxe5x6Ts

And keeps trying to assassinate Captain Marvel.
And never tries to explain anything to her until 2 of his fellow Skrull are dead and 1 is missing.

They knew that she was a flying brick that blows up ships, and they used her for that.

Sort of true. They hadn’t worked out Tony responding to Thanos’s “I am inevitable” with “And I am Iron Man” until like the day before they shot it.

>linking inceltube
yikes

>Endgame was made for wrapping up the main OG's stories

That was a serious mistake. We saw enough of the original Avengers in previous films and this was their only chance for interaction between them and the newer guys and they mostly ignored that.

That wasn't the Russo's decision.

why would i watch a movie review as long as the movie itself?

Attached: 1548643732751s.jpg (208x199, 8K)