With endgame and the new trailer, I think we can safety say that MCU spiderman>>>>spiderverse

With endgame and the new trailer, I think we can safety say that MCU spiderman>>>>spiderverse

Attached: spider_poster.0.jpg (1200x800, 168K)

MCU Spidey is always best in the Russo movies, (Civil War, Infinity War and Endgame) I like that he's being a smart ass again though like he was to those cops

Oh boy. I can't wait to see everyone back again in Guardian of the Galaxy 8

Attached: 1418228156215.jpg (306x306, 20K)

Cringe

I like that he can pal around with them.

Multiverse confirms raimi Spider-Man is canon and will definitely show up soon enough

Oh please we're way past that

We can confidently say MCU Spiderman>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Any other Spiderman ever

He was the best in Civil War then they fuck him over by centering him too much to the Avengers and Iron Man. What happened to the classic Spider-Man stories where it's just Peter?

He's essentially not really in that movie, the actors were told to be vague in case Spidey deal didn't land. I don't count a super hero if they had to add his scenes after they finish filming.

the fuck

I can't believe that the last Spider-Man movie released and the upcoming Spider-Man movie are both about a multiverse. What's even weirder is that the last movie to feature Spider-Man was about time travel and alternate timelines.

Anyway, is Spider-Man really the character you want to introduce the multiverse with? Wouldn't Doctor Strange, the Guardians of the Galaxy or... I don't know, Man-Thing be better suited for this? I know Spider-Man took a really weird turn into this shit with the Slott run, that they've done multiple multiverse events with Spidey in recent years and that Mysterio was the villain for the first one. But there's kind of a reason most Spider-Man adaptations stick to the original concepts of Spidey being some loser stuck with more responsibility than he can handle, the fantastical stuff being relatively down to earth and Mysterio simply being some illusionist.

As for the introduction of the multiverse, what do they intend to do with that in the long run? Bring dead characters back to life? The Squadron Supreme? Zombieverse? New Universal? Negative Zone? Alternate futures? Crossovers with previously unrelated

Attached: sd spider-man characters.jpg (1357x889, 1.26M)

Nope.

I know you're trolling OP but it still hurts my soul.

Insomniac Spider-Man is best Spidey
>Believing the Multiverse shit
ITS FUCKING MYSTERIO! It’s an act! Don’t give me that ultimate horse shit either

Seriously Yea Forums none of you autismos that claim Spider-verse was the second fucking coming of christ are here to defend your movie?

Well what can I expect from the same group of people that didn't even see the movie in theaters to begin with?

Fuck that cucks that lkked nigger spiderman

Retard
Retard
Retard
Retard
Retard

Fuck miles and fuck the soiboys that suck his nigger dick. I'm glad the movie flopped

>ITS FUCKING MYSTERIO! It’s an act! Don’t give me that ultimate horse shit either
I could see it being used as an explanation for his technology. It doesn't seem like it's just illusions here.

Spiderverse >>>>>>>>>>> Gameverse >>>>>>>>>>>>>> Raimiverse >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Spider-Iron-Boy "please Mr. Stark fuck my aunt please"

>liking nigger spiderman
Kill yourself

>t. shit tier brainlet
Raimi Spidey>>>>>MCU SPIDEY>>>>>>>>>>>ITSV>>>>>>GAMERVERSE>>>>>Garfield

>steals Ganke
>steals MILF
>steals elite school
casualgater retards think they are watching Peter, while the truth is they are watching Miles with whiteface

>liking Spider-Iron-Boy
Cringe.

They're introducing the Multiverse

Technically they can bring back any character because (different dimension). Any character and any version of said character can be brought into the MCU now

Spider-verse was meh at best, but I hated the visual style that everyone else was praising so whatever.

Still better then the nigger

Playstation spider-man brought into the MCU?

Attached: spiderman-1145261.jpg (665x374, 49K)

There’s a shit ton of other ways to explain his tech. The amount of alien salvage that’s fallen to Earth is ridiculous. Stop being dumb

>people are buying the Multiverse bullshit
Mysterio is bullshitting spiderman, also I think fury will turn out to be chameleon in a twist.

Fuck no, Spider-Verse still is better.

The Infinity Saga is over. Now that the multiverse is confirmed we will see Deadpool, Fantastic Four, X-men, all together.

Mysterio has his helmet off because Disney paid huge money to have a pretty boy with squary chin to play him, it's shit. You can't tell this guy apart from Dr Strange. The MCU is such garbage

>UHNHNGNGFGHH HE'S MILES
.t casual who's never read any Miles

Attached: you.jpg (700x692, 39K)

>ITTSV
>develops MC in one movie

>Homecoming
>Takes 2+ movies to develop the MC

Well that's exacly the opposite of what I was thinking

Why even debate with you?

Im just glad this movie can shut up all the retards on Yea Forums who still think there isn't a multi verse in the MCU and that a universe can only exist with all the stones. God I don't know how people this retarded live their daily lives...

Same just watched it again today and found it enjoyable all the way through. Homecoming ... not so much.. its still good but its not spiderman...