Does it excite you

Does it excite you

Attached: tumblr_pr36el9FSZ1qf5hjqo4_540.gif (540x225, 1.62M)

i want to suck his cock

Only if he’s angsty cynical Donnie darko persona plays out somewhere in the movie

Remember when everyone said he was too goofy looking for live action

He's a mutant

Not as much as Spider-Man returning as the post-credits scene

Attached: serveimage.jpg (768x433, 63K)

Nope. I want everything in the MCU to end already.

Not half as much as seeing it make a billion

Those people have mysteriously disappeared since Shazam bombed

Keep crying it will be here long after you're gone

Shōnen Jump / Jump Comics 1968 est. $34 billion

Marvel Cinematic Universe 2008 est. $32 billion
That's like waiting for Anime to die...

Attached: It's become all so tiresome.png (462x347, 193K)

MCU will die off surely after endgame, fuck off redditor

>MCU will die off surely after endgame
I can't believe this bait. It's too stupid to be a real post!

Attached: You have to be stupid.png (444x252, 105K)

So what, all the characters important to the Spider-Man story also were snapped and came back five years so that they can justify keeping them around?

Of course it will

Attached: 1523155277497.gif (480x270, 273K)

No. It feels me with dread for the future of Spider-Man.

Yes or some of them are TAs

50/50 is a large ratio

>bushland adventures gif
At least you have some taste

Literally nobody cried when all the OG Avengers mysteriously survived the snap.

My fucking dick is diamonds.

Seriously though, after Endgame I was like "Ok I'm done, I'm fine with not seeing another one of these for at least another year."

But then they pull the fucking FISHBOWL on me.

They do me like that.

Just when I thought I was out, they pull me back in.

all the daft punk fan designs for "MCU Mysterio" did NOT age well

oh sweet child, it's just getting started

Attached: Beta_Ray_Bill_(Earth-616)_from_Unworthy_Thor_Vol_1_3_002.jpg (1044x1605, 453K)

Looks like the "magic" from Dr. Strange which was just colored laser beams and the omnitools from Mass Effect

Post your face when Beta Ray Bill grabs the Stormbreaker and Mjolnir from Thor as Thor dies during his battle against Galactus

Thor doesn't have Mjolnir anymore. Cap took is back to 2013 Asgard.

there's no mjolnir anymore

That's why you don't get out

Don't forget you're here forever

if cap has Mjolnir now and Bill takes Stormbreaker, wtf is Thor left with?

Wow that sure is cool, oh wait I can just read a million much better stories like that in the comics without some bad comedian playing the role

When will the comic book movie fad end? Also, fucking gay.

Attached: aHR0cDovL3d3dy5uZXdzYXJhbWEuY29tL2ltYWdlcy9pLzAwMC8.jpg (1800x1200, 2.74M)

>fad

Attached: Oh no no....no!.png (441x302, 58K)

Never. Better get comfy since it ain't leaving. It has no competition other than the rare scifi tentpole.

>Fad
>When marvel movies has been going strong for 11 years

Attached: AF69C75BC6364B549B4989C53A1341F8.jpg (554x554, 195K)

i want tom holland to sit on my face

I was already tired of the MCU, but if anything Endgame made me want to see he next ones even less.
I liked it a lot, but you have a great ending, anything after that will just feel cheap.

damn must be horrible to get dragged into the movies every time a new comic book movie comes out

Yfw Disney finds a loophole to buy shueisha

The fucking Mouse is pushing it, that means it will never die until he pulls the plug.

Well half of it ended about a week ago

But Based Marvel will be here forever

>tired
>Cape fatigue will sure set in this time folks.
>Next movie will most defiantly flop!
We're gonna get ten of these before people even think about doing a universe reboot.

Attached: The Avengers!.jpg (4048x1500, 1.22M)

why don't people who don't like capeshit movies just ignore them

10 more of these*

what are they gonna whine about then?

Why doesn't spider-man use time travel to defeat him?

Jarnbjorn? Thor's main power comes from himself anyways. Weapons are just bonus.

Because they're too bad.

It's not really a fad when everything except Marvel Studios does mediocre to poor.
Studios WISH it was a fad, then they could be cashing in big on awful shit like in the late 90's/early 00's.

This is just a regular successful film franchise, except they figured out that Marvel has so many important characters that you can create literally dozens of spinoff films, even more than one a year, before scraping the bottom of the barrel. Like even extremely successful properties like Star Wars and Harry Potter could only do maybe one or two spinoffs with characters people care about before hitting like Jar-Jar's Bizarre Adventure or Dobby the House Elf: Unchained.

Marvel is like the perfect Hollywood fuel and it just took decades to notice that splitting it up into separate franchises was the wrong way to exploit it.

It's easy to whine about the state of cinema by pointing at the most popular genre. Capeshit is just the same as westerns. Most of it are shit but there are a few standouts.

Why would he want to defeat Mysterio? Fury himself says that he's a hero. And the elementals don't seem too hard to beat.

>Laddercuck still having dcfags living in his head rent free

The fishbowl will be worn for 12 seconds of screen time and the rest will be the actors face.

he sounds awfully out of character, I really hope it's a ruse, but if he ends up sounding like your average evil vilain instead of a maniacal mastermind people are gonna diss the character

Attached: 13d85e0cca383c305cdd1b766dd1dc42_500x1.jpg (500x333, 19K)

Endgame has the best poster.

Damn that’s a little impressive

>Based Marvel

Attached: 1512406459355.png (645x729, 63K)

The trailer showed like 3 different scenes with it on

I'm just glad that they include it at all.

We both know DC cant be based when they fail at launching a single good movie apart from Ww and Shazam

We've only seen a tiny bit of him yet, I do think it's a ruse though

It's such a cool hero costume.

I hope marvel pulls a bait and switch and make him an actual 100% good guy after making us think he's the bad guy

Look, the Raimi films may have done neat takes on things, but Raimi-Man was the most boring character from that trilogy.

Star Wars is a bit different since the setting sells itself a bit. Maybe not for blockbuster movies but there's tons of successful Star Wars media that's nearly completely disconnected from the characters in the movies.

SW is dead, user.

>just getting started
>Beta Ray Bill be reduced to a quip machine and horse jokes

"Well Peter i don't agree with your "jungle fever",but you did fuck a dyke into submission you're good in my book"
"Tru dat Mr.Parker,now let's send some pakis back to their shitland"
"That's my boy"
Having a scene were MCU and Raimi beat the shit out of Flash and Mr.Azis was risky but I think Raimi made it good.

shazam flopped

But who would be the real bad guy? It raelly just can't be the elements alone

We don't know that for sure, if the blu-ray comes out in July THEN we'll know it bombed

Mysterio from another dimension?

Not excited but curious

>"Oh no there will be quips!!"
Why are you still even here user?
You're like a Muslim sitting in Pete's House of Bacon complaining that there's bacon in everything.
Are you retarded?
Because that would be sad.

Attached: 1431398536366.jpg (552x442, 51K)

I was, and still kind of am, but now I'm really apprehensive once I learned that they are using him to rehash the whole "Peter gets a benign mentor figure who turns out to be a bad guy" AGAIN like that isn't the most overused plot device for any Spider-Man villain.

I know that, no matter what they do with Mysterio, even if they drop the ball on every conceivable aspect, normies are going to love it and praise it as the best thing that's ever happened to the character all while constantly arguing that Mysterio was never worth anything ever until the MCU got to him, just like what happened with Vulture and Mandarin and so on.
So I'm just hoping that they don't royally fuck it up and still make Mysterio the best part of the movie, just like Vulture was the only redeemable aspect of Homecoming,

No because I know they're about to make Spider-Man into Iron Man v2 instead of, you know, Spider-Man

>End of the movie
>Mysterio gets defeated
>Spider-man notices that mysterio's face looks a little off
>Mysterio was wearing a fake face to look handsome and heroic
>Chameleon made it for him to "trick" shield
Who is it beneath the mask anons?

Attached: 1556556154465.jpg (983x1200, 323K)

>while constantly arguing that Mysterio was never worth anything ever until the MCU got to him, just like what happened with Vulture

I think you are confusing "normies" with "comic and movie nerds who disagree with me".

Attached: 1502299146088.png (464x502, 327K)

tobey maguire

>I think you are confusing "normies" with "comic and movie nerds who disagree with me".
Is that supposed to have a point or is that just you going "that's your opinion bro"?

There's like 50 upcoming games, spin offs, books, comics, etc

No, but it doesn't matter.
The MCU is above any and all criticism that could possibly be leveled against it. If it wasn't before, Endgame cinched it. Even if it wasn't for the legions of sycopanths who defend it above everything, the box office numbers and reviews and the sway those hold in any discussion would do it.

So it doesn't matter at all if I love Mysterio and always have and I dislike the way he's handled in the movie. I'm wrong for having an opinion that goes against the interests of the money printing hype machine.
So why bother giving a shit?

Attached: 1543725263752.png (640x480, 450K)

>wahhhhhh money wahhhh

At least you know when to quit when you're down.

He has the reality stone.

Stop painting everyone who doesn't share your exact wavelength of autism/assburgers as a "normie".
I strongly doubt you even speak much to actual normal people.

HOW STUPID ARE YOU PEOPLE?!

Yeah, money. That's what it boils down to. They make shitloads of money and therefore cannot be wrong. That's why Yea Forums is infested with edits of Pepes dressed as MCU characters next to box office numbers. We know people who have even a little emotional investment about movies and characters don't like to think of it that way, but that's how it is. They have the money, they call the shots. Hail Marvel or you are wrong.
Anyone who thinks it's about anything else is fooling themselves.

Calm your autism, dude. Don't get pissed off just because I used a term you don't like to describe a general group of people.

>it's been confirmed that the infinity stones did not fully get erased from existence and some form of remnant still remains

>next Phase is like Jackie Chan Adventures Season 2 when the talismans were destroyed, but the powers persisted and re-appeared inside those most fitting of them

> my opinions don't have value because I don't have enough money :(
Suicide incoming

Wrong. A young, pure, virginal teenage girl will have a discrete, slight protrusion of labia, sometimes nothing more than a slit.
After a plethora of penises parading proudly and pounding her pudendum, the labia will have stretched to disgusting proportions, and the whore's cunt will now resemble roast beef. Hence, "roastie".

Everybody knows that vaginas stretch, and do so in direct proportion to the number of penises that have been inside them.

>but muh babyhead

Haha, sure, at first it makes sense that a woman who's pushed a fucking baby's head through the love canal would be stretchier than the 16yo hs whore who's already banged the entire football team... but ever notice how sometimes it's just not the case?

Mother of 3, married to the same man for 20 years, when she finally gets divorced and you're the first guy she's fucked since her husband, has the kaganal strength of a steel trap? That's because she's only had one penis.

Yes, vaginal birth causes temporary stretching (and sometimes tearing, which will heel) but if she's only ever had one penis in her (inb4 only faggots care) the temporary stretch will return her vag to pre-baby levels.

This is due to the enzymatic interactions between her skin and her husband's skin.

But what happens when a grill - babbies or no babbies - takes multiple cocks? The enzymatic reactions between her and EACH partner will PERMANENTLY damage, stretch, and expand the vaginal walls AND the inner and outer labia.

And no, condoms will NOT prevent this, as there is always skin contact at the groin area. It is the reaction between the male's skin and her own (sometimes via her own vaginal fluids) that causes the stretching to become permanent.

So, when my friend once said, "I fucked this girl who had 2 kids, but she was tighter than this one other girl I fucked," I explained all this to him and it made perfect sense.

Okay, so now you know why there are even size queens in the first place.

You're fucking welcome.

Only because Misterio is my favourite spiderman enemy.

Bruce Campbell

very

Maybe, but it's not important to the point of being Marvel important. You're just getting Episode 9 and Fallen Order anytime soon + books and comics are literally irrelevant and a hyperniche

That's a trick question isn't it?

>When will the comic book movie fad end?
The fad has been going since the golden age of radio. I think you should ask "When are comic book adaptations going to stop being the focal point of every film studio?," and that answer is when they stop making money.

And the Mandalorian and Cassian Andor and clone wars and the hundreds of other Star Wars things

>Yea Forums
>fad
>when will it end
>fucking gay
nice bait attempt. I give this edgy comment a 4/10

We've been getting consistent cape movies since the 80s. At this point they're not going away. Ever.

Nah man, the fishbowl is his real head, when Spiderman defeats him, it'll turn orange and he'll reveal himself to be the Mandarin.

Attached: 21_1.jpg (633x600, 31K)

Matt Damon

>Mandalorian
When was the last trailer?
>Cassian Andor
pic related
>children tv shows
Those are made to sell toys, do you see toys flying off the shelves?

Attached: tenor (9).gif (220x229, 268K)

>Believing wegotthiscovered
You will be soo dissapointed.

Matt Damon was already in Thor Ragnarok so no

Favorite scene of the movie. Love it when directors go the extra mile

Why not, he's an asgardian, maybe he has tricky dicky illusion powers like loki.

Fucking kek

Attached: Viewer Mail.jpg (1125x1096, 205K)

>getting out of action comedies

one of the oldest and most prolific and successful genres in cinema? And you think you can just get out of it?

First look at MCU (actual) Mandarin

Attached: snapshot.jpg (854x480, 121K)

flash

Loki from the timeline where he got away with the Tesseract.

>A single good movie apart from 2 whole movies...

Oh boy

>funny books are a fad

Not addressing your points, but does anyone else keep seeing Mysterio as Chuck Norris?

>Vision obscured by a lens flare

Great design.

holy shit

>tfw Mysterio came from Maguire universe

all terribly mediocre and forgettable in the end
what kind of sad fuck will even collect these by the end of 2030?

a man of taste, i see

Best costume adaptation ever.

Based and redpilled

Only if he's voiced by Keith David.

>Mysterio was in the raimi Spiderman 2 game
All is right with the world..

Attached: seelejuice.png (1396x756, 892K)

Test.

what are you testing?

Nick Fury

This movie is gonna set Spider-Man up as the new frontrunner of the MCU

Hope so, webhead deserves it

Why is he from another dimension?!

To explain his tech, since obviously no one else in the MCU's Earth can create giant elemental monsters without magic (and they don't seem to be just holograms considering how the city is in ruins at the end).

Westerns died, so shall capeshit

Brian Blessed

Also further borrowing from Ultimate. Ultimate Mysterio was just a remote control android piloted by 616 Mysterio.

It's Mysterio, there's a really good chance he's just trying to make a niche for himself and stop a bunch of fake shit he made in the first place. The fun will be seeing how much of his story is bullshit.

This.

>>children tv shows
He says, on the board dedicated to children's entertainment

Best Mysterio stories?

Spider-man: Far From Home

I mean I'm gonna go see it, but im not like excited.

then why go see it?

What’s with people taking mysterio’s word in this trailer as truth when he’s always been a lying piece of shit. The guy is an illusionist for Christ’s sake.

It's either casuals pretending to have heard of him or people memeing

the twist is so fucking obvious it makes me cringe

but i'll see it just to watch based jakey act all over everyone else

Attached: 1544662375396.png (506x295, 64K)

Oh, I just said it in a neutral way, but series like Star Wars Rebels and Clone Wars ARE aimed at kids.

MCU fans are retarded casuals, of course they'd fall for Mysterio's lies. It's the first time they've heard them.

It isn't Bruce Campbel hamming it up. As an old washed up hollywood sfx wizard. Who happens across some tech and decides to put one last great show. So he can get revenge and loot.

I really hope there's some kind of subversion to the reveal. If it's seriously just "HAHAHA I WAS LE TRICKING YOU ALL ALONG" I'm gonna facepalm.

Because the MCU has already borrowed a lot from Ultimate, and Ultimate Mysterio turned out to secretly be 616 Mysterio all along. Like, he's obviously lying about being a hero, but I think whether or not the multiverse stuff is a lie is a toss-up.

BOOYAKA BOOYAKA 616
BOOYAKA BOOYAKA I'M A LIAR

He is goofy looking.
And I love it.

Attached: homee.gif (300x196, 986K)

Fuck off james

Why is every marvel female an insufferable cunt now? Just kill off this shitty mj and let's move on to a likeable love interest already

Uncle Ben

>The MCU will do more money in one decade that almost all of shone anime ever combined
bruh

To be fair WSJ is only one magazine, but still, it's pretty insane

Kino movies. When i will be a bitter old man and i will look back to my juvenile years, these movies will be some of the things which i'll come up with

Fag

>movie plays out
>halfway through pete starts noticing somethings off
>big revelation is pete has been caught in becks illusionary world in hopes of using him to get to starks tech.

>Gwen still not on the main movie universe
Whats even the point desu

>Peter lost his parents
>his first gf
>his own life
>Stark
>Gwen isn't in MCU yet
Uh oh

I'm so glad they're committing to the fishbowl, like you have no idea

Because the last movie series already did Gwen

Remember when Mysterio went to another universe? And your expectation is that he will be lying

I never understood this. I thought him looking goofy was part of the character.

Attached: 1557184059721.png (732x728, 1.18M)

Kinda excited to see it, but then the very shitty orchestrated version of Spider Man 1967 theme played. Really, who arranged that theme which sounds really half assed as if they can't choose a proper lead in instruments?

That's pretty funny. Looks like a Robot Chicken skit

>Don’t you get it, Parker? The easiest and best illusion ever made has always been the lie. Anyone can do it, with varying degrees of skill, some with professional efficiency. But I, Parker, am the Master of Illusions. And when I’m done with you, you’ll never trust another living soul again.

I was expecting him to tell Spidey "With great power come great responsibility" when he was talking to Spidey ABOUT responsibility. Very disappointing.

Attached: 1556409470954.png (629x581, 24K)

>Oh sweet child

He doesn't have it. He took it back to the past so everything could play out the way it was supposed to. It got destroyed.

5 bucks says that Donald Glover and his nephew weren't snapped.
Though it'd be interesting if Flash wasn't snapped either, so he's had to deal with everyone in his social group being dead for five years, and suddenly Peter and the rest are back.

Flash does seem pretty chill in the trailers so far, maybe the Snap mellowed him out a bit

WHY IS THE WHOLE SUIT CGI
THE MOVEMENT IS SO FUCKING WEIRD
WHY DON'T THEY JUST FILM THE NIGGA DOING HAND MOVEMENTS AND JUST PUT A CGI FISH BOWL ON IT
REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

that would just look worse man, the cgi is barely any different from how those autistic magic hand signs would look

Because baby thanos

Are the lumps of Mjolnir still enchanted by Odin?
Every little dusty hammer nugget cannot be moved by someone unworthy?

Attached: hela breaks mjolnir.gif (260x146, 911K)

I think all that lightning is the magic releasing.

Not a fact just my impression of events.

I legit have been wondering about this. Not having Maquire/Garfield cameos in Spiderverse means they could be used for a live action thing. [/spoiler]Though I'd honestly love in Miles showed up in a live action movie, and was just animated. And no one found it odd at all[/spoiler].

Damn, he's good!

Ways to make Beta Ray "Motherfucking" Bill perfect.
>Voiced by any of the following or someone equivalently good
Keith David, Kevin Michael Richardson, Steven Blum, Ron "Fuckmothering" Perlman
>DO NOT make him a Joke Character
>Have him do humor RARELY (so that when it will happen, as all things in MCU must, it'll at least be pleasant, surprising, and more funny than it has a right to be)
>Have him kick ASS
>Insert the line "Then let us make good"
>Make sure he looks like a terrifying alien horse monster
>Have him kick LOTS of ass.
>Make his fighting less agile and more One Punch

Aww. No riding then?

Attached: 1525482156283.jpg (500x286, 78K)

Does goldfishbowlheadman excite me?
Yes. Yes he does.

Yes and she had wonderful thighs.
And he did it all with practical effects!

Also have him date Sif.

First we get Manta. Now this. It's almost like comics movies are getting over their fear of leaning into the material.

Took them fucking long enough.

>Yes and she had wonderful thighs.
Proofs

I'm afraid you'll have to watch the movies.

I wouldn't wish this on my worst enemy. Have I wronged you in some way?

Mysterio is actually spiderman from a different universe

I did it. I did it for her. Do it.

Attached: emma-stone-as-gwen-stacy2.jpg (1050x1500, 352K)

Mysterio is some asshole vfx guy who's certifiable and probably doesn't even really look like Jake Gyllenhaal.

>triangles
that looks like magic to me

>mysterio is oddly good looking
y'know, I think Mysterio might actually be DOOM from another dimension pretending to be Mysterio, Mysterio is supposed to be an out of work actor and sfx guy it should be really easy to match his face and his tech.

Plus in the trailer it appears that real damage is happening and things aren't illusions.

Sandman, Hydroman and Molten Man are all real, they're part of Mysterio's con.

>Molten Man

is that dude new? would they really put 4 villains in a movie?

Shocker, Vulture, Tinkerer, Scorpion(sorta)

from the first one?

Yeah, Homecoming had all of them. It had TWO Shockers even, and the Prowler if you want to count him as a villain.

She was a highlight of both films. Garfield is good with her, it's just a lot of other scenes where his character's all over the place. Another highlight is being able to tell moments where plot threads are simply abandoned, but the set up has to stay in the film to pad the runtime!

I guess, were they named or just using the tech?

Yeah, Michael Keaton was pissed that the guy went around calling himself The Shocker instead of keeping a low profile, and Mac Gargan was called Mac Gargan so he's the Scorpion, no doubt about it.

Definite ruse. Part of me thinks the multiverse thing is his "scheme" and is using his natural talents plus maybe some actual magic to pull off a "hero" routine to make some fame & wealth.

huh, neat maybe they'll show up later, also going back to Mysterio being Doom, it takes place in Europe so Latveria isn't exactly far away.

Okay but it's not Doom though so there's that.

there is that, but also maybe, he is?

Loving the little googly eyes on Kraven.

Give it to me straight, Yea Forums. What are the odds he turns into the next Loki and attracts tons of fujos?

sure does but I hope Pete stops putting the burden of iron man on himself. He spider-man, does what a spider can.

Better than Captain Toe Fungus

No you retard, kys

I remember letting out such a delighted cackle when I saw the fishbowl helmet in the first trailer.

no ok but what if?

You know, it really does. It has so many of the design elements I like from the comic version, from the fishbowl/crystal ball helmet, to the cape, to the green grid color scheme (Really tired of the MCU making villain costumes black and boring), to the eye clasps and squarish gauntlets. They've really brought as much of his comic book aesthetic to the big screen as they could get away with, and I appreciate that.

Attached: 1437187507973.jpg (125x118, 2K)

>Illuminati magic triangles
>not DOOM

okey den

I mean, above 60%. Girls still like Jake Gyllenhaal, I think. Seeing him and Holland in a sort-of-mentor older hero but not quite father/son relationship like Tony was is going to be pretty strong bait for them. The inevitable betrayal will only make the girls thirstier.

He would be played by Bruce Campbell if that were the case.

There will be a twist for sure, no way theyll play it 100% straight

>that shit on his cape

Hmmmmmm

Jillinglots is starting to have that 'daddy issues' appeal that Hiddleston doesn't have quite yet. He's still remembered as being young and attractive, which Bandersquatch doesn't have with US audiences, but now he wears a beard more naturally.

Are people really buying this "hes from a different dimension" its obvs a cover to make him look more hero like just like Super Man

I mean Westerns and other things that used to dominate cinemas fucking ended, so what makes Yea Forums think capeshit will last forever?

You have no idea how many westerns got made every year, do you? These are not quite comparable.

It helps they were dating irl user.

Unironically this.

idiots these days are so obsessed with canon and hard facts that they refuse to entertain the idea that a character might be mistaken or lying about anything until the story has characters say as much out loud

Absolutely zero chance he's DOOM, as good as that'd be. The deal definitely wouldn't allow for his inclusion. I feel like he could be working for Doom/whoever the big bad of the next arc will be, it's an epilogue but nows the time to get the hype train going, if slowly.

>another dimension
I hope the twist is as obvious as you'd think it is
Mysterio being an asshole that takes advantage of the confusion surrounding the snap to be an attention whore would be great
>who are you
>I'm from another dimension and want to be a goodguy
>bullshi-
>aliens have invaded multiple times, erased half of all life in the universe and magic exists and timetravel exist
>fair

Attached: d90.png (644x800, 15K)

How do they prevent the audience from expecting that everything is just one big ruse? I mean this is Mysterio we're talking about here.

Normies don't know who Mysterio is.