Could a normal human have sex with a Kryptonian without being crushed to death? I don’t read DC comics

Could a normal human have sex with a Kryptonian without being crushed to death? I don’t read DC comics.

Attached: 1335F4AB-A6D2-475D-BE2E-DE94EF1EB8A9.jpg (652x1018, 61K)

Seeing how Jon Kent was conceived, yeah.

Didn't Superman have to do something with Kryptonite so his superdick wouldn't split Lois in half?

Yes. You just need a lot of red light bulbs to temporarily neutralize their powers. Interestingly enough, it still may end in sore pelvises though since they are naturally athletic even without the sunlight.

Depower PG as much as you like, you'll still have to go through death by snu-snu due to hers and your lust flaring up.

why won't Peej love me?

Yes, Kryptonians still have a higher degree of control over their bodies than humans do, which is why Superman isn't constantly blowing loads through the stratosphere and crushing chairs like paper between his buns of steel.

>which is why Superman isn't constantly blowing loads through the stratosphere and crushing chairs like paper between his buns of steel.

He pretty much HAD to learn self-control after he hit puberty. First time he jerked off he came and blew a hole in the wall.

>I don’t read DC comics.
How about reading them then?

Has PG ever been in a committed relationship like her cuz?

Yea with me

source

Well there was this one guy in JSA called Da Bomb. He's certainly interested in Peej.

Attached: Da Bomb.jpg (1041x1600, 526K)

well there was that time that she got pregnant by some dude, but then the baby once born grew to adulthood in seconds (turning out to be the same dude) and then disapeared into the future (kinda the same as what happened with carol danvers in marvel, only she whent to live with the guy/her kid)
and in the new 52 reboot she was dating mr terrific
i'm more suprised lobo hasn't made any moves on power girl. he has interacted with a few versions of super girl in the past. but i don't think he ever met power girl and she would be his type

Attached: lobo and power girl.jpg (1024x1024, 228K)

That was made up by writers Suddenly for just because. It's been proven for years that Human couldn't have children with Kryptonians.

Why don't superman just go with women that can handle him. Why go through such degree of control that it looks like hell?

Couldn't they just splice them together? Kon was conceived that way right?

DC was pushing a supes and wondy relationship but it didn't really work out.

Superman had a lot children with Wonder Woman. He looked happy doing it too. I guess writers really don't like superman that much that's why the stick him with Lois when they know he's not compatible with her.

Was that the Kingdom Come Supe or the recent one with his son from the alternate future?

Attached: Alive.jpg (260x311, 28K)

user I might be fan for that pairing but the pairing did really work so much that superman wanted to marry Diana and have children with her. DC didn't like the pairing and forced a reboot to forget it all together. They never broke up just erased by writers.

Like who? Other Kryptonian women are either his relatives or batshit insane, no?

I've always prefer classic Lois and Superman pairing because of that scene in Infinite Crisis where Superman promises to save her.

Human women who train their muscles for years are still weaker than most untrained men. And Superman is way stronger than even the strongest man in the world, huge powergap. With the points addressed by other user, he doesn't have much choice.

I'm pretty sure that first part was actually a Carol Danvers story.

Eh i like Wondy with Steve and Clark with Lois.

Palmiotti and Conner's The Professional.

I hope not

Based, did it went somewhere ?

why not?

i hope well for that man

If Superman has the muscle control to walk around and pass for human without punching his feet through the sidewalk concrete or rip a door off its hinges accidentally, he has the muscle control to cum inside Lois Lane without shotgunning her intestines over the bedroom. wall

They don't even bother to explore this areas, they think it's pointless. However, for maximum approach to reality, things like that could be interesting. But alot and I mean alot og things would have to be taken in count, then, making the comics filled with silly informations that would not add anything to the plot.

It's called love, user.

It just isn't a good idea to have super strength sex at Clark's level on earth. Sonic booms, tornadoes and earth quakes would occur from foreplay alone.

>Power-Peach
That's sort of adorable

let me guess, you had an erection while writing this.