Fuck you I thought it was good

Fuck you I thought it was good.

Attached: D4E97DD6-CD57-420D-8690-59A4F0CC3A4C.jpg (250x375, 45K)

Other urls found in this thread:

sohotthateveryonedied.tumblr.com/post/178743001223/you-ever-realize-how-much-better-life-is-when-you
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

I was with the premise of superoheroes going to trauma therapy until the point they said "hey let's have a workplace shooting"

It's not even over, unless you mean the first issue in which case: meh

Did it not deliver on that though?

Fuck you, Tom King

>Look at me, i'm contrarian!
Yawn...
The going to therapy bit? No, there was a cool hero there but King wasted it

when the last # is out

I liked it til this Wally stuff. The set up, concept, trauma stuff is a good idea and was interesting til this dumb time travel character assassin crap.

Would have been better if it was Batman who snapped and killed everyone instead of Wally

It is ok to have shit taste, you dumb idiot.

The whole point of the stuff with Wally was to deconstruct the idea of a legacy character.

I think King did a good job of depicting superhero trauma

>ruin the concept of a legacy character
Fuxed it for you. And go to hell Didio.

Still would have been better and in line with what King has been doing with Batman, have him snap, kill people and develop DiD because he can’t cope with it. Doing this to Wally is just a giant fuck you to everyone who came back because of that single page in Rebirth.

I hope Johns just call "Lol it was Manhattan again" and just take this shit out.

Then it completely failed because it didn't do that at all? Him being a legacy character didn't have anything to do with anything

He really didn't

>superheroes going to trauma therapy until the point they said "hey let's have a workplace shooting"
This shouldn't be as funny as it is.

Attached: smug_nagatoro.jpg (326x318, 36K)

more like heroes in cringe

Oh hi, King...

What. it's over?

>deconstruct
No. As usual that's a lot of choice of phrasing.

>missing the point so hard
It shows that not anyone can or should take up a mantle.

>Fuck you I thought it was shit

Attached: fixed-stamp-red-round.jpg (1500x1363, 695K)

so who was the killer? harley? or booster? or twist : wally?

Why did Wally go full retard?

better than Indentity Crisis at least

>or twist : wally

That wasn't even it. Wally being the killer could be seen a continent away.

No it isn't, you buzzword spouting fuck. This thing drags even more than Identity Crisis.

It has an interesting and compelling mystery

the fuck is harley doing all the way out front?

I liked the initial premise of Heroes in Therapy, it sounded like a darker take on Heroes Anonymous from Bongo Comics, but then the Whole Mass Murder Mystery thing happened and it just fell Super flat.

King seems to be suffering from a severe mental break, each book he writes makes it seem like he’s getting worse. And from how King writes the therapy parts he clearly either has never been to therapy or believe that it works, even though he clearly desperately needs it

Meant to say that “King doesn’t Believe that therapy works”

It had nothing to do with him taking up the mantle, though.

>it's so smart that you idiots don't know
>I totally won't tell you
K

Attached: F41B1685-728D-4582-8481-F8AC0B329158.jpg (414x640, 57K)

You are allowed to have shit taste.

He did not deconstruct Wally at all. He just rewrote his personality and experiences so he could live out his personal suicide fantasies through him.

Are you fucking arguing that Wally couldn't and shouldn't have taken up the mantle? How retarded are you?

Wally had taken up the Flash mantle years ago and did a pretty good job. I'm not sure what point your trying to make.

Good for you, OP. I'm happy you found enjoyment in Heroes in Crisis. The enjoyment I derived from it is quite different from yours, but let's not argue.

Please, Didio get over your obsession with there only being room for ONE TRUE FLASH shit.

Why can’t there be one Flash though?
What’s the point of a legacy?

It was because of his job as the Fladh that he lost his family and wound up killing those people.
Had he never taken up being the Flash, none of that would ever happen.

Why can’t you guys be more like Tumblr?
sohotthateveryonedied.tumblr.com/post/178743001223/you-ever-realize-how-much-better-life-is-when-you

You'd have a point, except for a few things:
1. Wally did not lose his family due to him being the Flash, he lost them due to the events of Flashpoint (i.e. Barry, Pandora and Dr. Manhatten)
2. King was not deconstructing Wally as a legacy hero: he was trying to deconstruct Wally being seen as the "hope" of the DCU post-Rebirth. "trying" being the keyword sinceWally wasn't really referred to as that in-universe (especially considering, last I read, the DCU retconned itself to reinclude him after Barry pulled him out of the speedforce).
3. Wally killing everyone involves a property of the Speed Force that never existed prior to that moment and the big twist also relies on time travel after the most recent Flash events made it clear that time travel was no longer possible.

Why is tumblr so retarded?

No, it was because Barry meddled with time that Wally's family got erased from existence.

Even if Wally wasn't the Flash, he would have lost his family because of Barry playing games with time.

Wally going losing control of his powers, going nuclear and trying to frame Booster and Harley was bad writing on King's part.

No you didn't.

You’re just not getting it.

>pretty good job
Kek

Care to post the series?

aye its not all bad the art is top tier

please explain further in great detail

I like Mann but he really isn't a good fit for this story

Or maybe you're just full of shit

You thought wrong

Wally isn’t golden boy you were lead to believe.

No it wasn't. His job as the flash gave him his family you numbskull. Barry took them away

The reason people like Wally is his rough edges so that's dumb as shit. But he's still a fucking hero.

WALLY WEST INNOCENT

Did you read the words, or just masturbate to the art?

Could you be any more obvious that you're bullshit and have no idea what you're talking about

I get it You worship the ground the ground Barry allen runs on, and hate Wally for replacing Barry. Barry Allen effectively killed Wally's kids and fucked Wally's wife up in the head so she doesn't recognize her husband and the love of her life anymore.

Barry Allen should be put to death and sent to hell.

As a murder mystery, it fails primarily because the readers had basically no way of guessing how the murder happened because King made up something about speedsters needing to 'keep control' of their powers, which has never been alluded to or foreshadowed before, and the heroes themselves completely failed to actually guess that Wally is the killer, the revelation only coming from his direct confession.

As an exploration of trauma, it's mixed at best, and heavily hampered by King's honestly unhealthy view towards therapy and how one deals with trauma, and the fact that the story is a murder mystery leaves it with the unintended message of "Don't go to therapy or else you'll either be murdered or accidentally become a serial killer".

If you want to look at it the layman’s way, sure.

>Wally dindu nuffin, he was on his way to church
>It was that nigga Barry! He did all this shit.

The point is that Barry is a fucking boring Flash with no good stories since he came back
Wally was a legacy character that was better than Barry as the Flash in every way, and that's even more clear since now Barry is Wally-lite

eh, it really isn't

I don’t get why people are so harsh on Barry.
Heroes fuck up all the time but when Barry does it, he’s suddenly Hitler with Speed Force

Eh I either want to right done by wally, or failing that the ones responsible for fucking him over punished. Strictly speaking I'd give barry a pass if Wally wasn't being fucked over and my hate should be directed at the people in DC. If Didio or King died in a car crash I'd probably celebrate.

>Wally was a legacy character that was better than Barry as the Flash in every way
Barry has a better costume, better supporting cast, better rogues gallery, better love interest, better personality, etc.
But sure, Wally is somehow better.

What is it even about? Why is it so weird? Why the house and the masks and the AI and all that shit? What was King even trying to do?

Either your trolling or your the dumbest person on the internet

Name one Wally villain that’s good.
Name one Wally supporting character that’s good

The tits*cough*art is good.

>Barry has a better costume
It's literally Wally's costume but with nu52 ACTION LINES
>Better supporting cast
Yeah, of course, let's just forget fucking Jay Garrick
>Better rogues gallery
The rogues by themselves had better stories in Wally's run than they ever had in Barry's
>Better love interest
I like Iris and Patty better than Linda, but Wally's marriage was completely healthier than Iris relationship with current Barry
>Better personality
Which is what? Describe me current Barry, ever since he came back, and then describe Wally during his DECADES run as The Flash. Barry is Wally-lite, it's the only way he's fucking interesting

Attached: dxed3femlsjoba8hapsc.jpg (636x965, 150K)

>Which is what? Describe me current Barry, ever since he came back,
He’s a dork obsessed with science and comics who’s driven to pursue justice after the death of his mother, to the point he cuts out others and tries pin everything on himself.
Wally spent the first few years of his runs being complete asshole, even turning his girlfriend into a super villain.

>we need a big crossover superhero event
>better add "Crisis" in the title so people know we're serious!
Every fucking time.

Attached: 1532632114790.jpg (453x439, 85K)

COIE was a mistake

How many goddamn crises does DC need?

You would think they’d stop at Final Crisis.

Apparently, the title is an intentional homage to Identity Crisis.
Which just makes things worse.

There's also several other events comic with crisis in the title.

>Yeah, of course, let's just forget fucking Jay Garrick
Jay is more of a Barry associated character.

You do realize the universes only merged in COIE right?
The event where Barry died?
Jay spent decades being The Flash alongside Wally and being part of his supporting cast too

I think pre Crisis, Jay was really more of a neighbor who swung by occasionally to Barry than a full on supporting cast member.

>You do realize the universes only merged in COIE right
And before that people from Earth 1 and Earth 2 casually showed up in each other's universe.

Jay is more of a JSA associated character.

Barry literally named himself after Jay and their team-up is the reason why Wally even exists.

DC fans suffer like Precious

>Barry literally named himself after Jay
Well yes but that was because Barry thought the Flash was just a comic book character before Earth Two was retconned in.

Yeah, Jay(and most of the Flash's stuff to be honest) got developed WAY better in Wally's run
The speed-force, the rogues, fucking Reverse Flash in the return of Barry Allen.
I'm not shitting on Barry from the silver age, but Wally is THE Flash, he's the one that set everything up for the Wally-lite that Johns brought back in Flashpoint

You niggas are fucking retarded, YES Jay is important to Barry, but he was a supporting character to WALLY during all the fucking years they spent as the Flash together IN THE SAME EARTH

Barry is Jay's legacy, wallyfags can't lay an exclusive claim on him.

Yeah, stilted action and egregious beat panels is the best.

To be fair, the Flashes are the only ones to take the legacy concept all the way through. Alan Scott and Al Pratt were heavily disconnected from their successors even pre-Crisis.

Barry does not have a better supporting cast in any way, the best parts of Barry's rogues gallery became what they were during Wally's run, Linda is a trillion times better than Linda and I don't know how anyone could ever say otherwise, and Barry was and is literally so bland that half the time they rip off Wally to make him enjoyable.

I will say The Flash costume, Barry's costume, is one of the best costumes ever made and nothing is necessarily better, just different. That said, Wally's Kid Flash and the derivative Rebirth costume are both excellent and equally good. I think the Kid Flash costume is Infantino's best work, personally.

Morilla, Chyre, Pied Piper, Linda Park, Max Mercury, Bart Allen, Jesse Quick, IRIS WEST(who was shit with Barry and great with Wally as a time travelling grandma), etc etc. Wally's supporting cast is the best in cape comics. The Flash family was so big and involved. Even the Batfamily had issues actually being in the Batman comic unlike The Flash senpai.

Zolomon is (well, was) the best written villain any Flash has had. The fall of Zolomon is certainly the best handled thing they've ever done. All the Rogues oneshots that happened during Wally's run also define them.

When others fuck up they don't kill their family, their son's family, and two entire universes. Other superheroes don't do genocidal level fuck ups.

Why are Wallyfags so delusional? They keep trying to erase Barry from The Flash family as if Barry is some z lister.

>IRIS WEST(who was shit with Barry and great with Wally as a time travelling grandma)
How pathetically petty of Wallyfags.

Barry ain't obsessed with comics. I mean they're retconning or unretconning it back but that has not been a part of him since he came back.

Magenta was a supervillain day 1. Her powers make her crazy. Nothing to do with Wally. As a matter of fact, Wally's presence and their childhood friendship and young romance were literally the only things that could snap her out of being crazy. Wally's speed dick cures crazy.

What? Wally existed before Flash of two worlds you fucking imbecile. Barry's first main Flash comic was #105. Wally showed up in #110. Flash of Two Worlds was #123.

I've yet to read it but it's good to hear at least one person liked it

Barry's fine. I mean his comics are mediocre as shit but he's conceptually an alright character if a little Batman wannabe these days.

Wally's Flash run is the definitive one. It's why Barry's comic is still aping it to this day. It's like how Teen Titans always reverts back to trying to copy Wolfman's Titans or everyone tries to copy Claremont's x-men beats. Barry does that with Wally. Hell, Bart's run did the same thing. It basically crammed half of Wally's entire Flash run into 8 issues.

Wally's run is the best. It's not just the best Flash run, it's one of the very best cape runs ever.

Go read a silver age comic with Iris West in it and tell me she's anything but the epitome of a bitchy, nagging, annoying woman stereotype. She's absolutely atrocious, just like Lois (who she's a clone of) was back then.

Iris became cool when Waid decided to take a shitty, two dimensional character and make her cool.

>It's why Barry's comic is still aping it to this day.
Literally unprovable thesis.

>Go read a silver age comic with Iris West in it and tell me she's anything but the epitome of a bitchy, nagging, annoying woman stereotype.
Ok.
There, I have read every single SA comic and can tell you that you're wrong.

>an intentional homage to the worst Crisis
What the fuck, why.

Everything is Jay’s Legacy Barry, Wally, Bart and Wallace... Hell the entirety of the Flash Franchise would not exist without Jay.

Attached: 28DAFF93-93B0-4574-B003-690C580662F8.jpg (800x553, 174K)

It wouldn't exist if Barry didn't continue the name.

And if it weren’t for Barry, the Flash name would have been ruined by Wally.

Count how many times a comic mentions Speed Force. That's like your floor for how aped it is.

Wally wasn't teaching any science lessons or dealing with Captain Cold and Professor Zoom wanting to make out with Linda, I'll tell you that much.

The Flash would've always existed without Barry. It just would've only been a comic from the golden age like a lot of golden age era comics that never got revived. Jay is the only one who isn't derivative.

>Count how many times a comic mentions Speed Force
The speed force is not exclusive to Wally.

You might be on to something; really, Jay is more of a JSA character, so assuming the JSA went as normally, we’d still see the Flash, albeit in a more condensed form.

Who’s trying to Erase Barry? He exists and all of Wally’s best moments could only have happened because of the Trail Barry blazed

It literally was, you dingbat. It was created for Wally by Waid. They then took that from him and stuck Barry at the center of it. Because ripping off Wally is what they do.

If Wally started teaching Bart science lessons then I'd say he was ripping off Barry, too, even though you could say science lessons and knowing scientific stuff isn't exclusive to Barry.

Freaking Wallyfags I swear.

Attached: 84CF5032-DF28-4E18-BBBD-931C538BF9AC.png (1242x2208, 999K)

One of Wally's best moments is the final sequence of Terminal Velocity which Barry has nothing to do with. Same with Hunter Zolomon and Blitz. Barry is rather irrelevant in that story.

ROBA is obviously defined by Wally being Barry's legacy but it's also a story you can only tell with Wally, so that's not really a credit to Barry. Good job, Barry, you being dead led to the best Flash story. Maybe we should try it again.

you literally are on reddit

the biggest faggot in the thread has been identified

Attached: E66D37CC-5255-4A89-96F2-2B4E5D942881.jpg (1242x1648, 1.33M)

>posting proof that you go to reddit

you are not helping your case

the absolute state of barryfags

Sounds like Wallyfags are big reddit posters too.

you don't see them going to leddit to downvote posts they don't like, screen cap them, then post them here

I've never seen a capefag so impotent and butthurt

His point is that Barry's comics uses stuff established by Wally's run, of which the Speedforce is likely the biggest thing since it didn't exist before then and has basically become The Flash's number one gimmick now

Did you know that Reddit enjoys breathing? Better hold your breath if you don't want to be like them!

I was just trying to deescalate the crazy asshole I was responding to

Wallyfags are pathetic.

I can't even imagine the kind of person who'd go out to reddit and seek out a post just to shit talk a fan of a different character on Yea Forums of all places and then stubbornly declare the other guys as pathetic (not to mention if you even read that guys post, you'd find out that his favorite Flash is Jay and most serious issues are with how Black Wally was handled)

I mean why can’t both Wally and Barry coexist? Why do you assholes try to pit everyone against each other

Better to be like reddit than a Wallyfag

>His point is that Barry's comics uses stuff established by Wally's run
So that means Wally was aping Barry's comics when he used the rogues.

Honestly, the guy wasn’t even completely wrong about some of his assessments on Barry getting away with shit.
It’s when he brought up Aryans that things went south.

unironically and literally obsessed.
Sure, though Wally never interacted with the rogues as actual enemies much, right? I seem to remember them mostly getting along and having a weird sort of respect for each other. It's been a while since I read Wally's early stuff though

Wally eventually ended up fighting his own version of the Rogues, so that user is already off base.

I have no problem with Wally but some of his fans? Big oof from me.
>they just made Barry into Wally-lite >:(
Except Barry is a nerd while Wally is a hothead.

I would be fine with that if DC actually stuck to that.
But the problem is that Barry’s personality tends to be all over the place, sometimes acting like Wally lite if the writer thinks he’s not interesting enough.

Doesn't matter, he's using things established by Barry. That's the logic here when you try to say only Wally can use the speed force.

>But the problem is that Barry’s personality tends to be all over the place,
That's exactly the kinda bullshit I'm arguing against. Barry's personality is not all over the place, they are having him act like Wally. You're just perpetuating this bullshit lie because you don't expect people to push back against it.

But the Rogues he fought were literally different from Barry.
Barry’s Rogues: Captain Cold, Mirror Master, Heat Wave, Trickster, Captain Boomerang, Weather Wizard
Wally’s Rogues: Blacksmith, Magenta, Girder, Murmur, Plunder, Tar Pit

>obsessed Wallyfag

>see how shitty wallyfags are, they use reddit!
>i'm better than any wallyfag even if I use reddit!

Come on man.

Compare the way Johns used the rogues with the way every single person has used The Speed Force with Barry. It's night and day. Johns at least improved the characters. Barry's stint has actively made the Speed Force worse.

Not to mention Axel Walker and Evan McCulloch were Wally specific, so even when he was fighting The Rogues the team was only half Barry's era.

That's quite a disingenuous distinction seeing how Wally also uses Mirror Master, Weather wizard, Captain Cold, Heatwave, Doctor alchemy, Etc etc.

>Not to mention Axel Walker and Evan McCulloch
You mean Trickster and Mirror Master.

Yes, just like Wally is The Flash. But we use their names to differentiate them from their predecessors.

Wally never used Scudder. Morrison created Wally's own Mirror Master (who amusingly debuted in Animal Man first).

Well, might as well post it since no one else has.

Attached: as good as batman.png (597x3199, 3.45M)

I think the main difference most people care about is when Johns started using The rogues he didn't just use them to use them. He reinvented them and improved them to the versions everyone likes these days. That's why it doesn't feel like a rip off because...it was used with the intent of updating and improving it.

I'm not sure you can say the same for Barry and stuff like the Speed Force or the Flash family.

>I'm not sure you can say the same for Barry and stuff like the Speed Force or the Flash family.
I say you can. I'd say Barry did create both the flash family and the speed force. Barry created the flash family first because he had Wally as a sidekick and the speed force because writers were mentioning an invisible force field before Wally became the flash.

No one called it The Flash Family back in the 60s. The Flash family is conceptually a bunch of people being brought together by the unifying origin of the Speed Force. That's what Waid invented.

The Flash family was Wally, Jay, Bart, Max, Jesse, Johnny, XS and Linda. Barry was a memory to them at that time.

They did try to rewrite it to make Barry the center of the Flash family that Wally used to be. But that's exactly what people are talking about here. Take something from Wally and apply it to Barry. But I like Bart and Max and Jay a lot fucking more than I do August, Wallace, and Avery.

The worst part of that is Avery and Wallace are only good outside of Barry's limelight. Wallace was only bearable in Teen Titans and Deathstroke and Avery was only good in JLC. The Flash Family sucks with Barry.

>The Flash family is conceptually a bunch of people being brought together by the unifying origin of the Speed Force
Wrong, the unifying concept is the flash himself.

>Still would have been better to essentially character assassinate DC's biggest character by making Batman break one of the most defining aspects of his characterization in an in-continuity story.

>“King doesn’t Believe that therapy works”

And this, children, is what we call projection.

It's because they're seething Wally fanboys bitter that Wally got sidelined by Barry shenanigans. Imagine being a Hal fan and then Kyle replaced him.

>"projection is when you say that something believes in the opposite of what you do"
Learn English.

Max and Johnny aren't you numbskull. Waid brought them in together with the Speed Force retcon though.

She’s DC’s 2nd biggest character and pretty much their Deadpool

They already established that Batman happily murders people in a medium that is far more recognized by a larger audience that comic readers/collectors, might as well double down and give the people what they actually want, that might get people actually buying their products

You mean in the movies that everyone hated cause they fucked up the main characters so hard?

Yeah, those ones, comic readers / collectors hated it for obvious reasons, everyone else (the target audience) loves it and for some odd reason continue to demand more from the same hack that gave us the shitstorm we are still wading through today.
Also, I don’t know if you’ve noticed, but King’s entire run has been about assassinating the character of Batman for nearly 70 issues now. Might as well go the whole nine yards and make Batman actually deal with a tough situation like being mentally unstable enough to develop DiD.

The difference is Kyle wasn't fucked over when Hal came back like Wally has been since Barry came back.

Has he been? I didn’t keep up with Titans, but in that one issue of Flash he was allowed to be in he seemed fine, then they started to push the whole Flash War story ..

Is that a DC editor?

Attached: 4994DCBF-554E-43DD-AA8F-9FCE768BD3E7.png (600x361, 453K)

Dr. Manhattan....PLEASE FOR THE LOVE OF GOD HURRY UP AND REBOOT THIS GODDAMN UNIVERSE ALREADY PLEASE OH PLEASE

I’m just saying with how he writes Therapy, he’s either never been or Doesn’t Believe it’s effective

I don’t understand how that’s projection

I think that’s what he’s getting at, After The Rebirth Special Wally was Shunted of to Titans and was woefully underutilized also in The Titans/Deathstroke crossover they gave him a Heart Condition and While he did Appear in The Flash it was overall only a couple of issues that genuinely just lead to Wally’s Downfall

I will say Williamson knocked it out of the Park every time he wrote Wally showing a clear love of the character and a clear understanding of what makes him tick

It is projection

Wallyfags need get over themselves.
He was never good to begin with.

Can you explain how or are you just using big words to make yourself sound smart?

You're basically calling Tom King a fraud.
I predict that you're gonna go after his time at the CIA next, like making fun of the idea that he got PTSD from paperwork.

Tom King has been in therapy and he does think it works. You're the one who doesn't think therapy works or doesn't understand what therapy for trauma is like.

yeah nah.

he's not a contrarian, he has a good opinion

at least you've accepted it

Can you prove this to be true? Can you prove without a shadow of a doubt that Tom King has never been in therapy or that he doesn't believe it works?

So you are an idiot, I never said he did or didn’t. I said his writing reads like he’s either never been or does not believe in it. Because how he writes it, that is fundamentally not how Therapy works

Are you an expert or do you think therapy is just talking on a couch?

Yes, this is what I was talking about. They snatched Wally's thing and pasted it onto Barry.

Not even close to any real trauma despiction

This is the only redeeming feature of the series. Before it could take minutes to explain just how shit King is, but now you can just post this instead.

I never said I was an expert, but even I know that the treatments he is depicting in the book would do more harm than good.

How would you know?

The flash family started when Kid flash was created so ipso facto Barry created the flash family.

I would say that that’s more Sidekick than Family, I mean it’s not far off but the Concept of the Speedster Family was Started by Waid

Heroes in Crisis should have been a non edgy ongoing about heroes dealing with trauma and overcoming them.

Sidekicks aren't a family, dude. The Flash Family was created by Waid. No one in the world called it the Flash Family until Waid's run.

Everything you said was objectively wrong.

This, and instead of being more decompressed garbage it could have been single issue stories about specific heroes.

Oh look, you admit you go to reddit, of course a CWfag goes to reddit. KYS

>same retard that defends hic also thinks Barry is a better flash than Wally and also browses reddit
Post what comics you got for free comic book day!

Attached: C9568F0B-98E6-41F0-BB92-DEF3BFEBB074.jpg (3264x2448, 1.5M)

That’s essentially what was, a bunch of standalone stories with Heroes dealing with issues in a group therapy setting... it was a bit more comedic but it was fucking great and was right before Bongo stopped doing original content

No he’s right. Barry is an icon. Wally is the sequel no one cared about.

>being an incel

Waid is the kind of writer who builds on what's already there. His run was all about Wally coming to term's with "Uncle" Barry's death.

Which was stupid. He wasn’t even Wally’s real uncle, he was just trying to force an Uncle Ben on Wally.

>Sidekicks aren't a family, dude.
Yeah they are, they have to be. We can't accept these people throwing kids into life and death situations without some deep bond.

>I don't read comics and keep insisting I'm correct
We know.

By this logic, Donna Troy started the Wonder Woman family.

Tell me, why is that Barry is the one who keeps getting adapted while all Wally has is that one cartoon from a long time ago?

The wonder woman family have always existed through the Amazon's matriarchy.

>Muh Adaptations

Yeah the ones where they try to give Barry a lot of Wally's things, which you would've known if you read comics.

Does Wonder Woman even have a superhero family like Superman and Batman? They mess with her supporting cast so much I’ve lost track.

>Fans all agree he has the best run by far
>B-But no one cares about him because he doesn't have a show!

Because Barry has a less complicated origin. But good job admitting you only watch live action shit and go to reddit.

>Does Wonder Woman even have a superhero family like Superman and Batman?
Yeah, she's got
>Her mother
>donna troy
>cassie
>Artemis

In the cartoon, they gave Wally Barry’s Rogues and his job as a crime lab scientist (he was a mechanic in the comics).
Hell, Wally’s belt was stolen from the 90s TV show.
But sure, Barry is the only one who steals.

I’d also add Nubia as the resident black family member.

But Barry stole Wally's personality. A costume design is a lot more superficial

>Barryfags are the same redditfags that defend HIC
I would say I would be surprised but I am not

Barry and Wally SHOULD co-exist but the current DC editorial has no intent of letting that happen.
Yes. The problem is that WW is the most consistent thing about her own franchise. Everything else changes at the whim of the newest writer.

I would say it’s a mishmash

Superfriends- Pure Barry
90s Flash- Barry with some Superficial Elements of Wally
Superman: TAS- could be argued that it was either Barry or Wally it was never made clear
Justice League Cartoon- Wally with a few superficial elements of Barry
Smallville- Bart Allen
CW Flash- Barry with some Wallyness closer to Peter Parker
Justice League Film- Barry in name only he is much closer to Bart Allen in personality

Should Wally just take his own identity at this point?
It’s clear that DC has this weird hang up about two people sharing the Flash name and are going to insane lengths to keep Wally out so might as well use a loophole.
On one hand it sucks because taking up the mantle is pivotal to Wally’s character. On the other hand, it’d be nice for him to set up his own superhero family and do his own thing.

It’s weird, they still have Avery designated as a Flash, it feels just very deliberate towards Wally

I guess because she’s the Flash of a different country, she’s not considered serious competition for Barry.

They're about to bring Jay back so that'd be a weird move.

Dcau was just jli Wally. Barry has never been a doof who flirts with everyone.

Superficial elements, like the Rogues and being a scientist.
Other than that, it’s the most faithful Wally adaptation.

Oh forgot the weird Justice League TV pilot from the late 90s, That was Barry but it was definitely Wally’s personality