Evil Unicorn

So Dark Magic is actually bad after all and the fact that something can hurt monsters means there's an objective measure for what qualifies as a monster despite previous implication that it was arbitrary.

... What?

Attached: 17db4b62-8c8c-4cd9-a107-72825567a680.gif (480x270, 486K)

Other urls found in this thread:

castlelyons7.blogspot.com/2008/09/christ-unicorn.html
i.imgur.com/k1RcBuL.jpg
reddit.com/r/TheRHC
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

yeah man, monsters just have a plethora of expressive phenotypes it's not hard to imagine here come on dude

Is Janna gonna make a wand with that?

Creating a new spell is based on the imagination of the caster. Glossaryck explained this to Ludo 2 seasons ago.

Solaria created those magic blades that are specifically keyed to hurt monsters, and it would be based what Solaria perceives as being a monster.

>last scene of the series finale
>Mina is defeated
>The Realm of Magic is purified again
>But Janna created her own dark magic wand for the lulz and thus the universe is still in danger

Monsters are the original inhabitants of Mewni and Mewmans are humans
of course they'd be different genetically so there's of course an objective (biological) difference

mega?

Seriously what the fuck is their problem?
Was goat man the only good guy?

Attached: 28D9EBE8-8F6F-4228-841E-23D26A65A746.jpg (174x196, 22K)

Doesn't take a genius to see Eclipsa is a terrible monarch. Besides, who'd want a soul sucking beast to become the next queen?

Attached: meteora drool.gif (450x447, 1.61M)

Is Star's unicorn daughter ded

daddy issues
you'd have them to if Glossaryck was your dad

how can mewnams be humans when the portal is in California and mewnians look like medieval europeans instead.

Attached: meteora killing marco.jpg (1400x1050, 386K)

maybe there's another portal in europe

Are you mentally addled?

>i don’t know how to use a word correctly
Mewni kingdom has existed for far longer than when Europeans first came to settle here.

Their only crime is being fucking terrible at arguing their (completely valid) points.

The settlers had a boat, so there are probably other portals around.

janna fucking corrupted magic. that's messed up

It's a cartoon for 11 year old girls. You're reading way too deep into it

The timeline still doesn’t make sense at all. Eclipsa has been iced for 300 years. Her grandmother was the 27th queen of Mewni. Even if all the heirs to the throne are wed by 18 and pop out a kid right after that’s still about 480 years. Why are the original human settlers even wearing pilgrim clothes?

>Not wanting a soul sucking beast to be the next queen
You have the big gay

Attached: Never talk about the Never Zone.png (1599x1527, 324K)

Why is janna's skin so much lighter than her parents', and her hair so much darker?
howcome everyone on this show who has dark skin has medium brown hair instead of black, like real people have when they have -any- melanin, or sometimes even if they dont

>Janna was the final boss all along

Attached: when you see a pienigger.png (1920x1080, 920K)

female writers

Reminder that Hekapoo has boobs. Don't believe Cotugno's retcon that it was just her dress. You can clearly see the fleshy portion of boob here above the dress, meaning Hekapoo is indeed stacked.

Attached: 1557165327042.jpg (1366x768, 169K)

I love the little touches.. the lipstick line that went down showing Janna did that last time too..

was that old lady at the taco shop voiced by the lady that voiced Tabitha from Slacker Cats?

Slight time difference? Let's see here:
>The first Americans in Californa arrived in 1846
>That's 173 years ago
>173/480 is 0.36.
>This would mean time on Mewni is about 3 times faster.

Alternatively:
>Asumming they were actually pilgrims from the 1620's and they just went off west for some reason.
>Then 400/480=0.833
>Meaning time on Mewni is merely 17% faster, 1 year on earth is roughly 10 months on Mewni.

Attached: marco star and mariposa.jpg (2894x2039, 2.31M)

Attached: cafc0bea3b6225a6d93f2f02ac40720b9a4d65049025043f254e570e951ea3c8.png (777x433, 214K)

there might be more than one portal to magic realm? I mean entire goddamn ships took Mewmans to Monster lands.

You are forgetting about adding Eclipsa’s time being improsined. Time definitely passes the same anyways due to how they handled Marco’s mom’s pregnancy.

why doesn't Doop Doop live inside her magic zone with the other spells?

People in the 1200s with that clothing style doesn’t make much sense

He's voiced by Justin Roiland, that's why.

>previous implication that it was arbitrary.
er no, they were always clearly a category of lifeform. presumably they're the native mewnians. just like all earth animals have some shit in common

Oh god that filename had me laughing. I wonder if you sexed your sister in the neverzone, but then went back to your own realm, would her hymen remake itself?

If I had to guess. The others are spells that come in and out of the wand when she wants them, doop doop was a broom granted sentience so he stays out

Time Traveling hijinks

renaissance festival enthusiasts
alternately: the mormons were right

Why would they wait til 18?

who the fuck cares it's a fucking show for little kids

I hope this show doesn't get political. Right now it still looks like it could be coincidence.

>So Dark Magic is actually bad after all and the fact that something can hurt monsters means there's an objective measure for what qualifies as a monster despite previous implication that it was arbitrary.
You're backward. It's always been clear that there's a difference between Mewmans and monsters. The arbitrary part came from Mewmans taking a bunch of random monsters like Ponyhead and Tom and deciding they weren't "real" monsters, even though they're not really any different than Buff Frog (hell, Buff Frog is probably less monstrous than the floating disembodied head or the literal demon).

>"make mewni great again"

lol wut. it's already super political and has been since the blackmail.

iirc tom is explicitly half monster, presumably that's a mewnian one. i think it's mewnian monsters that are monsters

kinda pissing me off that the mewmans are now explicitly colonists who barged in on a land that wasnt theirs
yes yes, and mewni for mewmans.. but the thing is, those are just correct ideas. it's not explicitly a reference.
I really want to keep liking this show

I dont recall any blackmail

>kinda pissing me off that the mewmans are now explicitly colonists who barged in on a land that wasnt theirs
you really think every fucking inch of mewni belonged to monsters?

Tom's mom and grandpa on the other hand are quite clearly full demon. They only happen to be treated nicely because they're allies, despite, well, being frigging helldemons.

They are basically children and like to feel important because daddy didn't give them enough hugs.

Also one of the queens had a child with a demon which means Star is part demon herself

which also means her and Tom are very distant relatives, EWW

offscreen

Attached: 74575475_p0.jpg (2200x2500, 376K)

I said it before, and I'll say it again.
monster = shitholer

Attached: 74554309_p0.jpg (2200x2500, 368K)

Which queen was that? Is it possible that star isn't a descendant of that child?

I'm pretty sure the Neverzone works by creating a copy of your body that only ages in that dimension and gives you your old body back when you leave. So yes, you could break someone's hymen twice, but only twice. What'll be interesting is if say Star doesn't go to the Neverzone for several years, when she comes back, will it make another copy of her bod to age independently, or will it give her the body of when she first entered the Neverzone, which would be several years younger by then?

I think Mewmans got along well with Ponyheads and Demons because they hold the regions above and below them. Mewmans aren't interested in trying to float in the sky or live in literal hell. And monsters invading Mewni would give them the opportunity to invade the kingdoms above and below (there are flying monsters who could invade the Ponyheads, etc.). So it's an alliance based on convenience and mutual enemies. Demons and Ponyheads are technically races of monsters (as in particular breeds native to Mewni) but are not classified as such due to mutual aligning interests with Mewmans.

Daron answered this and apparently it would be her young self

Then you've got the Rich Pigeons, who literally just bought their way into "not monster" status.

>Mewmans aren't interested to live in literal hell
dunno man, one of Jushtin's friends lived at the dock of unending torment

Rhina had an affair with a demon, cousin of the Lucitors, Celena is a child.
Which means that Star is 1/32 demon and shares 1/128 of genes with Tom.

Hmm. Celena doesn't LOOK half demon. Possible infidelity?

Rhina makes it pretty clear that she was asexual and forced herself to like that guy and killed him when she was sure she was pregnant

Attached: 14.jpg (3264x1836, 3.38M)

Also nobody said that demon guy was full demon. Maybe he was something like Tom and in fact Celena was only 1/4 demon.

well it's hard for demons to stay full demon if they're expected to marry someone from another kingdom every generation

>wears thick demon eyeliner very subtly
>hides her face behind her wand all the time
>spells are witchier than most queens'
definitely part demon

They were dressed as American Pilgrims, the middle ages ended in Europe in the 1400s

*GASP*
Final episode is "Cleaved".
Star and marco both had reservations before the severing stone did it's thing.

Attached: 6.jpg (3264x1836, 1.71M)

It could be about Eclipsa and Mina. They might of known each other

One of you answer me:
I've had a question since a cosplay.
Are her arms covered in feathers are are her arms serrated?
Cosplay had feathers and it looked like shit.

It's all those non-canon episodes. Very confusing.

It’s shaggy fur.

sure they did, but I doubt they were friends

After massacring a mewman kingdom to do so with no consequences.

Shit, the mewman alliance is a total lie. Globgor just had to massacre all Spiderbites, take their money and showed up in Solaria's doorstep.

>"Of course you can marry my daughter, Mr. Shize-shifting Mewman... here, I'll spread her legs open for you"

Attached: 4.jpg (3264x1836, 2.12M)

When do the preview descriptions for the upcoming episodes and titles go up?

Attached: 1556031211474.png (548x789, 267K)

1/3

Attached: 6cddbe4f24c98125c9eb2372eff16a8d.jpg (735x922, 112K)

Attached: 0c6.jpg (480x368, 15K)

fuck off

Attached: tumblr_pqzfme1gry1rv8uc8_500.jpg (500x665, 76K)

2/3

Attached: 4904672d91d153c7e67812a92ece1b9e.jpg (736x917, 99K)

It was depicted that way since season 1, complete with Thanksgiving-adjacent mewni holiday.

They're spines. Pretty sure there is Word of God out there to that effect.

is the lore broken? and glossaryck used to live on earth?

Attached: worship the blue devil.jpg (1280x720, 165K)

Glossaryck = glossary = words = the Word = Logos

Attached: John_1-1.jpg (720x720, 112K)

Unicorns as a symbol for Christ:
castlelyons7.blogspot.com/2008/09/christ-unicorn.html

Attached: clip_image001_med.jpg (320x447, 62K)

I would also be very welcoming and friendly to a horde of malevolent intelligent killer pigeons, especially while I would still have to deal with imbecile mewmen subjects and angry monster natives who are threatening to unite under a new warlord again.
Heck, the worst thing that could happen is that those intelligent killer pigeons become the leaders of the monsters.

LOVE SPIKES FILLED WITH TOXIN

Literal schizo, it’s not even funny anymore

Ok wait

Attached: E301F4AB-EF4D-4AB9-BD3C-74B7BE5E544F.jpg (1278x1432, 521K)

Glossaryck is clearly a god-type figure. Why are you against analysis of symbols used in the show? They could be significant.

I thought monster is just a collective term and all those "monster" are different native races of Mewni.
This kinda bugs me why the Solarian sword or dark magic is effective against monsters when they aren't actually the same race.
This political nonsense is very tiresome, just could have let monsters stay as some real evil force.
Just remember when the Lobsterguy had the wand and it turned into something evil or Marcos Monstertentaclearm made him evil.
And no I don't like Mina and Fräulein Endlösung Solaria because this is also way too political.
Worst part is the MC.
Why do they even hate monsters...did they ever looked in a mirror? Yeah I know this kind of thing was already acknowledged but it's still retarded.
This whole show is a fucking mess.

Man, I kinda wish they had done more with the reveal that Star, Moon and all the Butterfly Queens after Eclipsa are actually (((pie-folk))).

Or that the Queens in general are nothing special.
Or that mewman are human and didn't make a joke about this big reveal isn't really important at all etc.

Serrated, like a praying mantis.

Who the hell is "Quirky Guy"?

The word monster is interchangeable with the word enemy. It has no racial connotation.

watched episodes late

Sad Teen Hotline
>I've posted a few times about how lately the show's just felt like nothing to me, like I can't feel a damn thing about what's happening in the episodes anymore, and this was especially the case for this one
>I guess Tom initially not wanting to be Star's friend anymore was a mildly interesting idea but you can't really care because all this should've happened a season ago
>can't care about the portals not working because that was spoiled weeks ago too
>Everybody just kinda stands around having awkward conversations with everybody for like over half this episode and that's pretty much it. Even the Diazes don't add much
>The scene in the backyard in the latter half of the segment looked like shit. I don't even really mean the animation but something about how the background was drawn. Didn't look detailed enough or something
>there were some mildly funny reaction shots in the second half like Tom's makeup but I can't really remember what they were offhand
>last minute or two of the segment was way more watchable than like the entire rest of it. Feels like they mostly half-assed this one
>That joke with the plane blowing up at the very end and killing everyone inside, probably, was fucked up. The entire episode I was just thinking "yeah okay, it's just gonna keep hanging there in midair, despite the way the spell seems to work, because it's not like the show has the balls anymore to have it crash to the ground like it actually would." Then it finally did and I guess that's the joke, like you thought they wouldn't go there but they went there? I did find that pretty funny but it feels against the show's current (stupid) tone now or something

Yeah I just couldn't give a fuck about anything here. Show's been drawing shit out and being lame for so long that my strongest feeling for it is just apathy and a wish it would be over.

Also yeah hope these posts aren't too annoying but I'm not gonna be doing them for too much longer, so!

I wouldn't put much faith in those descriptions. They've been wildly inaccurate or poorly worded. There's not even gonna be an army of Solarian Super Soldiers

Their dad is the shittiest parent in the multiverse

It's an episode that should've been late season 3 or early season 4, not this close to the finale.

Jannanigans
>I'm not a shipper and even I thought Tom and Marco came off as unusually close and touchy-feely throughout this one
>Here's some legit praise: I liked that Janna randomly being on Mewni had a purpose after all and that they were really foreshadowing plot stuff when Star and Marco questioned how she got there. The show really DOESN'T put in the effort to hint at big plot twists anymore, so it's not surprising everyone ignored that/shit on it weeks ago as more apparent shit writing, but they did something decent with it, kinda like the lead-up to the $650 stuff
>Janna looks nothing like her parents and it's bizarre. Couldn't even give one of them the same hair color? What, is she adopted? Going by this show's logic, then, I guess she better leave their house because she's not a REAL Ordonia and go find a REAL Filipina to receive her inheritance instead!
>Janna was pretty decent here, like that one moment of her smiling at Star's comment etc. Nothing I'm really remembering now but yeah this segment was better than the previous
>Scenes of her weird routine probably went on way too long
>Speaking of Tomco once again, I swear to fuck I initially interpreted that bit where Tom's hinting that Star's all Marco's was instead him trying to hint to Marco that now he's available. It legitimately came off that way to me before they spelled it out. Just me?
>I thought the Janna-has-human-emotions stuff went okay. One brief scene of her being just sort of upset and even SHE as the joke character felt more believable as a person than Eclipsa's faux-tragic past
>The big reveal of the well wasn't as interesting as it could've been because of how hard they spoiled it but was done pretty well

Better than the first but till just feels like racing to the end by now.

A bit strange that eclipsa can use dark magic while still being depicted as a good person. Whats weirder is how the writing just writes around why the council doesnt agree with eclispa being in charge.

>Meteora grows up to have a hateladyboner for Marco, but doesn't know why
Imagine the Greens

As a show for kids I think it does a good job at dealing with perception, assumptions, and bias. Sure it's gotten "political", but the show going on and on with big bads would be boring. Having the monsters be just natives makes fine sense and honestly has allowed them to do more with their lore and world, and honestly I feel like early episodes even had that idea settled, when going about how unfair the monster vs mewmen war was, kinda how incompetent ludo was etc, I feel it was all foreshadowed that monsters were kinda just victims from the beginning. The like "no really bad monsters" thing is moreso that there's bad monsters just like bad mewmen. Even old 90s shows had villains who turned heart or had tragic backgrounds. Really having a villain force just be evil for the sake of it is incredibly repetitive, and we would still be stuck in the same motions.

I'm kind of pissed they revealed Janna to be a normal girl. I always liked the mystique of not knowing whether or not she is even human.

Mama Star
>WE HAVE TO DUMP GARBAGE IN THE WELL TO GET TO MEWNI BECAUSE THE UNICORN I MADE IS A TOTAL NEAT FREAK really felt like a stretch, like Star apparently read that unicorn's personality pretty damn well for someone she met for like 2 minutes and in situations she can't really remember, and of course it turns out to be accurate
>Star constantly calling it her "unicorn daughter" also felt like a stretch. It's kinda funny and I think Star WOULD call it that, but it felt like the phrase should've come up before or something, I dunno
>More hinting that Mewmans are humans. Can't say I object to that in any way, but it was more interesting to think Star and Marco were crushing on each other across species lines. Guess Mewmans have been mutated across the centuries due to some of their anime hair colors tho
>they made the Firstborn unicorn pretty jokey in this one. Not complaining but I didn't see that coming
>They really just wanted to do a drug trip ep. It was sorta funny at times but also just felt like killing time. Also Marco confirmed for worst person ever to get high with, which I can't say I didn't expect
>Also an excuse to have Star and Marco hit on each other and really, who gives a fuck? There are 3.5 eps left at that point; if they really wanted the fanbase to lose it over him saying he loves Star or 1000 babies it should've happened like S3
>Marco's micro fetish fantasy was creepy as fuck
>At times they do still do a decent job at making the possibility of getting trapped in the Realm unnerving
>Can't get too invested in whatever's happening with the unicorns because I don't expect the resolution to be satisfying. Possible Solaria involvement, somehow, since the purple corruption marks looked kinda like lightning bolts

This was actually pretty watchable. It still doesn't feel like finale material, though, and that's bad. I know it's like comparing apples and shit but Battle for Mewni had way more tension and a sense the end was near

liked and subscribed :D

>cleaved
>earth and mewni will be separated forever
>star and marco won't be able to see each other again

>Marco's micro fetish fantasy was creepy as fuck

>He doesn't get the reference

Why are you blog posting your reviews anyway? Nobody gives a shit.

Attached: 1418214020650.jpg (278x417, 28K)

All I do is post about the episodes, not myself, so I'm really not going for a blog thing here.

I just put everything I want to say in one place and in the same post, so if I ever want to look back and see what I though about an ep I can find it easily, and not across a bunch of different posts in multiple threads. That's pretty much it.

If anyone wants to comment or anything then I'm all for discussion, but I certainly don't expect everyone to. If I really wanted to come off as a lame internet personality I'd use a trip or some shit

Fuck me I hope not. What a cliche way to end things.

Attached: 1462749307803.jpg (239x211, 7K)

>Also an excuse to have Star and Marco hit on each other and really, who gives a fuck? There are 3.5 eps left at that point; if they really wanted the fanbase to lose it over him saying he loves Star or 1000 babies it should've happened like S3
Star-Marco interactions just feel so artificial and forced now. Personally the short throwaway scene of Marco and Janna exchanging greetings while forgetting what tennis balls were felt like a more endearing exchange.

Attached: hi.gif (800x450, 1.31M)

Janna is a Filipino wait for it WAIT FOR IT LADYBOY

Because this I've been doing it since S3 and I have gotten multiple discussions about the show from anons out of it since I started, so it's not like I'm shouting into the void. It's mostly for my own reference and if anyone wants to respond/argue my points

Also I'm literally just discussing the show. Everything I post is directly related to it. I could do worse in a thread that's also meant to discuss the show.

Not poetic and kino enough. You gotta go for the duality of the word that has been hammered into us from the start. The worlds get cleaved apart, but what gets cleaved together?

That episode served two purposes:
- confirm that Tom wanted nothing to do with Star after she didn't want to share too much time with him in Doop Doop
- set the onset for the Battle of the Temple with Tom forced to stay in Earth and show that easy communication with Mewni was severed
Tom still has feelings for Star, and knows that keeping her around is not sane for him
About portals not working it was just spoiled for those who read the synopsis. There should be a better way to treat the fandom better.
You know that being stuck with the person you just broke up is awkward, and it's easily seen on teenagers. The episode was meant to be a cringe fest.
I really don't care about the background, animation or reaction faces unless they're significant or funny. So that doesn't add anything to me.
I think the episode was meant for the second reason, but it really doesn't harm to the fandom reaction a little pandering to Starcofags. Imagine the Beatles tier screaming.
Star shows a really "I don't care if you die" attitude when she's really worried about someone she really cares, especially this season.

Anyways, keep watching the show. I bet the end will disappoint you. That's your respectful opinion.

>Starco becomes true, and they'll be together always
>Earth and Mewni will be separated, meaning one of them can never visit their home again
or
>Earth and Mewni merge
>Starco will never happen ever

>That joke with the plane blowing up at the very end and killing everyone inside, probably, was fucked up

is that a problem?

Ready, Aim, Fire!
>Marco being sent back to the lint catcher confirms even magic itself sees him as Bitchboy Supreme
>I don't quite get the logic of where the unicorn sends you, except I GUESS it's somewhere you've been once before
>We're supposed to see the MHC as evil conspirators for turning to Mina, but it's just impossible. They're still just so damn likable
>Mina is Trump and Moon's building a wall and I'm not surprised but it's still dumb. They didn't do much with Mina and yet I'd still rather see her win
>In the scene with Star and Moon both had THICK-ASS eyebrows for a bit and it was distracting and bizarre. Same thing happened in Cornonation with them, which was also a Sugarcube ep. This hasn't been happening all series, has it? It's so fucking weird
>Star once again prioritizes Eclipsa, like the writers, and disappears for the rest of the ep. Cloudy is slow as shit I guess. They just really don't want to use their main character anymore
>I kinda believe the theories about Marco brainwashed and forced into the armor, if only because Mina (?) was too bizarrely silent. If it was Mina, then taking the roofs off the houses and replacing them was weak shit
>Eclipsa continues to be a Mary Sue and does anyone give a shit about her fighting? She's good. It's boring. Flying around with her wand looks stupid as fuck in battle, just give her a Butterfly form
>The weird dial-tone sound effect for Globgor's wound was unfitting
>Seems like Solaria being Eclipsa's mother will be a BIG REVEAL for the end. Wouldn't you think a dramatic moment like that would happen with the main character instead? They're not even hiding that it's Eclipsa's show now
>Cliffhanger end isn't really a cliffhanger because synopses revealed what happens to Eclipsa

This was pretty bad. I don't get how they could've thought anyone who's watched from the beginning, when it was all about Star, would get excited that 3 eps from the end we just spend half the time watching Eclipsa fight

>Seems like Solaria being Eclipsa's mother will be a BIG REVEAL for the end.
That would be unbelievably weak. The fandom largely already knows this, and everyone relevant in-universe should also already know this, because they either lived through it all (mina), or have read the book of spells.

No, I liked it. I guess I'm just surprised at the reappearance of S1-style black humor or something

I'm not even sure I'll be disappointed anymore because I don't really have expectations by now. I agree with your points about what the episode was trying to do, but it just felt like it should've happened last season or at the beginning of this one. This Feel the same way. I think they just had them artificially separated for so long that whenever they actually interact these days, it's almost played like a big event and not natural the way it used to be.

I think that's fine. I was totally ready to accept that she just randomly hopped dimensions since no one questioned that, but I'm also okay with there being a legit explanation that actually ties into the overall lore. I'm personally mad they didn't follow through with Jackie being a mermaid.

>Really having a villain force just be evil for the sake of it is incredibly repetitive, and we would still be stuck in the same motions.
well what's wrong with that? I was kinda hoping for a big bad in this show

That big bad was Toffee. The show was supposed to end after the second season.

>No, I liked it. I guess I'm just surprised at the reappearance of S1-style black humor or something
Actually it's not surprising, the season started with manslaughter from Star with that guy that transformed into a toad for saying that she ruined the kingdom in her face.
>I'm not even sure I'll be disappointed anymore because I don't really have expectations by now.
It can always get worse
>I agree with your points about what the episode was trying to do, but it just felt like it should've happened last season or at the beginning of this one
The season 3 run on Starco. Showing actual Starco would have killed the interest on the show at least for most vocal part of the fandom. The break up could have happened earlier in this season, but Tom stuck in Earth in that situation makes the situation a little more silly.
>Feel the same way. I think they just had them artificially separated for so long that whenever they actually interact these days, it's almost played like a big event and not natural the way it used to be.
That was the sin of season 3B with 2 rebound relationships. And only made worse by the Blood Moon Curse.
Really I hope the finale shows Marco put an effort on Star.

it might be referring to the light and dark magic being cleaved together instead of them trying to destroy one another

Would you eat a donut that had been in Star's boot all day?

Attached: i_would.png (1920x1080, 1.26M)

>Actually it's not surprising, the season started with manslaughter from Star with that guy that transformed into a toad for saying that she ruined the kingdom in her face.
She did ruin the kingdom though. That was a message from Cotugno to the fans. If the fans notice that Star destroyed Mewni by abdicating to Eclipsa, she wants them to die.

>Really I hope the finale shows Marco put an effort on Star.
What you mean with this? Like finally pushing to seal the Starco deal or being standard Marco supportive? Cause he's got the latter down from what I've seen.

Those were some REALLY bad donuts, user. Star's magical toenail fungus can only help but so much.

Is there a mega floating around that I missed?

>"...And you, shuck that corn!"
It's clearly already been shucked. This is a corn based society. Whole series ruined!

Attached: vlcsnap-2019-05-06-23h46m04s962.png (1280x738, 992K)

>River saying something retarded
whoa
shocking

>>Marco's micro fetish fantasy was creepy as fuck
Well, I think it's cute and they should do it right now, now, now!

Attached: macro_marco___by_crownflame-daf5ax1.png (1024x1072, 503K)

You can't see it on your potato res screenshot, but there were lots of hairs still attached to the corn. It was clearly a half-assed job.

>or have read the book of spells.
Hey, doesn't the book of spells mention Meteora?

I'm not denying that. But I don't believe it's a message from Cotugno. But let's be honest, after watching how the Mewman culture is, and how its politics worked, the kingdom was looking for it.
Pushing to seal the Starco deal. But at least he must do it better than he did with Jackie

>artificial and forced
>mentioning Janco as an opposing example
i.imgur.com/k1RcBuL.jpg

@107427530
fucking newfag

I'm glad I wasn't disappointed, user.

Attached: MANna.jpg (700x500, 28K)

Who the fuck said anything about meteora?

Attached: 11.jpg (3264x2448, 2.52M)

It doesn't. Eclipsa's last two entries in her chapter are about how she completed the death spell, then about how she was going to run away with Globgor. She never mentions that she had Meteora or she was expecting.

>ruined

You can't ruin a shithole.
Mewmans lived in total poberty, they ate dirt, had no real doctors, and experienced a constant feeling of fear due to monsters and their own princess destroying things randomly.

Monster Town is far better than Mewni ever was. Their life-style has improved, monsters are not going to attack but aid them with everything you need, there's lots of food and not only corn, they all have new houses and just had to ask the queen for them, they can participate democraticaly in important decitions, etc...
The fact that all mewmans in Monster Town openly support the kings show the job was nicely done.

But, of course Star's scene was on point because mewmans were facing drastic changes and were pesimistic about the policies working at all. She had no right to hurt a civilian upon expressing gis opinion.
In Yada Yada Berries Eclipsa has to call her out because she keot on repeating this behaviour, by having everybody imprisoned. Eclipsa understands they were in the right to be mad and accepted their negative behaviour towards her because that's what a leader do, same with the Ponihead Show... Star had to learn this lesson from Eclipsa, because up until then she was OBSESSED with having everybody's approval and wouldn't accept negative opinions.

Attached: c6ef8969948d4c271f087a0591a2bc29.jpg (736x736, 57K)

I'm with you user. The Eclipsa apologists are a scourge as she exemplifies some of the worst aspects of the show. Wasted potential and the over reliance on current-year political topics. The lessons Star has learned could just as easily been shown without her abdicating and swapping to Eclipsa's royal suck and clean up crew.

I'm having a giggle over here because I just realized Tom is still trapped in the car.

I just assumed the unicorn transported them all out.

That boat had like 4 people. That's a lot of incest to get where the mewmans are now

Probably just some fat rolls because ya know, She's obese

It explains a lot really.

Late comment but FUCK YEAH!

It's a real shame we don't see her more with just her leggings. And nothing else.

Eclipsa fans wanted two kingdoms, with Eclipsa ruling monsters as that is her right and leaving Mewmans to Moon.
That way we could have had Comet's dream of a peace treaty coming true and Star deciding what she wanted to be by watching two different kind of queens.
Eclipsa could still be forgiving and pro-democratic choice, helping Star see different options and teaching her not to mess with civilians when they disagree with her.

The vast majority of fanarts drawn by Eclipsa fans showed this alternative closure as they felt Star's abdication was forced and unnecesary.
The evil MHC plot works better this way too as it would show how they never cares about peace.

Eclipsa, as a good Queen of Darkness/Monsters >>>> Eclipsa, as Queen of everything, switching between competent and incompetent depending of the shitty lesson they want to teach Star each episode.
Seriously, one day she is the wisest and greatest ruler ever and the next she fails at basic stuff... STOP

Attached: d5deec90e9ee6f95e3c7c25c63327917.jpg (735x826, 91K)

but
BLOODLINE

I'm glad they made Meteora's design less ugly. Moon might still end up queen of the mewmans and Eclipsa/Meteora queen of the monsters, they've just swapped domains.

Which Eclipsa never payed attention to, she said it herself to Heinous:
"The throne is not mine to give"

The only retard who cared about bloodline was Star and I still don't get why.

Attached: 75679d8e804240ba4bf34b3532b42bc0.jpg (736x1139, 147K)

Because she's a character written by retarded writers for a retarded plot in a retarded show.

Because she is a kid.

This.

Even if Star wanted to unite both communities, it would have been better to slowly make mewmans trust the new monster kingdom (without forcing diversity coexistence out of the blue) and teach Meteora how to properly rule over all of them... only to make her heir to both crowns as an adult.

It's a miracle they could pulled things out in months, the situation Star put Eclipsa in was insane... and only because BLOODLINE.

Attached: 92bde551a36d0bc9658cb92bdbc65d6d.jpg (736x736, 113K)

the truth of the matter is that this kind of endgame was going to be inevitable, the worst that can come of this is anyone seriously thinking forced diversity doesnt cause long lasting problems. thankfully we're in a cartoon where those problems dont matter because the hero is always right in the end and things work out well "despite the problems". but no one could get away with showing monsters and mewmans still hating each other because these problems just simply dont go away overnight, the tension between the species would be running high forever, discontent, and so on.

imagine Star in this outfit

Attached: 6230.png (1280x1721, 749K)

Attached: 29680.jpg (850x803, 105K)

Wow its almost like the show is badly written and always has been.

Because Star is actually a psychopath and the idea of keeping something like that alive while in constant agony and misery arouses her like nothing else.

I'd love to see teenage Meteora in this one.

Attached: 2552b36b46e23715d270861ac9d679ed.jpg (736x1344, 119K)

can't be any worse than her brownies

Funny thing is Mina and the MHC are unintentionaly doing something basic for diversity to work: create a common enemy.
Those morrons are doing Star and Eclipsa a favour with their retarded terrorism. On the eyes of Mewmans, King Globgor got fataly injured protecting them from an armored psycho.

They are just that stupid. Gosh! Glossaryck is right, giving them free will was a total mistake.

Attached: 6128f87624e6fe723666d1a75dacd1d7.jpg (736x676, 65K)

The only thing I really don't understand is why are MHC and basically every other resident of Mewni are so afraid of monsters. There must be a reason. They can't just hate them all for no reason.

only mewmans living near the monster temple, they liked him already anyway

Then there were Spanish settlers at times in CA since the 1500's, so it could well be the same time quotient.

The nameless guy in the dragoncycle gang

Considering how the whole show has orbited Star's vagina, and Nefcy keeps pushing Marco back into orbit, it has gotten old. Yes, the representations of yourself and your husband will end up fucking because of destiny. We get it. No one cares.

Mewmans started stealing their land by force, so monsters attacked them back.
As a result, both sides started spreading propaganda concerning the other group killing babies, based on events taken out of context.

In "Battle for Mewni" we learn monsters are equaly scared of Mewmans for the very same reasons they have against them.

The MHC were retarded enough to believe the propaganda they made up centuries ago and actualy thought Globgor would kill her own daughter and the whole auditorium... they are pathetic.

It's funny because Heekapoo is dating two monsters right now.

Attached: 062be5196768190142e2fae0cc385cdc.jpg (735x415, 58K)

Or you know. The monsters are legitimately evil.

That explains why most of the cast is so retarded

You'd think with all the time she spent with marco in the hot dimension hekapoo would trust his judgement of Eclipsa and monsters more and be on his side

Rhombulus, shut up and pray your retarded traitor ass makes it out in one piece by the end of the season.

Even your own father wants you dead and your sister gets gangbanged by biker monsters every night.

Attached: f4c000fa127192dd8479eac4c94e9eb7.jpg (734x408, 43K)

>Seriously what the fuck is their problem?

cuntogu retconned the entire series and its characters because she blackmails nefcy and took over the show

fluffly hair you want to gently caress and warm your face in

Tell me more about this story.

I'd be scared of size-shifting mewman eaters too
kappas and slimes not so much

This is the closest to Gigantic™ as we're going to get out of Disney.

Except there are no other size-shifters in Mewni except for the vegetarian one willing to die to protect them.

They most likely went to the Underworld, as Tom confirmed demons eat mewmans too.

Attached: e13586b1831ee8a6d290c8f40abbca29.jpg (540x530, 75K)

Remember those "jokes" he tell? Yeah, in the past those weren't just "jokes".

how the fuck do you know that? no one ever confirmed Globgor is the only size shifter

HEY! Don't be mean to poor Rhombulus.
Also i doubt he cares about any of his brothers besides Lekmet.

Attached: lekmet_by_dyachuk17_dbsoy2v-fullview.jpg (1024x732, 138K)

The big reveal would be Solaria is possessing Mina somehow.

Solaria loved her daughter and wouldn't hurt her

God I hate women.

This is why they deserve rape.

can queens just not have sons?

also is this is the first asexual character in a cartoon? cause i've never seen this before.

maybe some queens had multiple children and they simply don't get mentioned in the book
for example Eclipsa had an uncle named Celoris

oh, that's a good point.

Those are funny, user. Fuck your tumblr tier hyper-sensibility.

You know what's not a funny joke? To force the genocide of thousands of civilians in a coronation because you want to prove some shit... or to be responsible of 300 years of war because you saw yourself as invincible... or support the sistematic hunt of monsters and land stealth... or turn your eyes away while your queens kills, forces hard labor and imprisons mewmans because whatever... or welcome creatures in your land as friends after they've massacred a mewman kingdom... or betray your kingdom after its citizens have chosen their leader democraticaly because you are a fucking tiran ready to massacre everybody who disagrees with you.

But yeah, a couple of dark jokes are the problem here. Fuck off, user.

Attached: 5.jpg (3264x1836, 2.18M)

could you be any more of an assblasted faggot?
> it's okay to kill because other people killed even more people
no, Globgor is a fucking murderer and will always be one

>oh no all the past evil DEAD queens
>What? That still not dead monster that massacred mewmans? Yeah, he's good.
>have you meet my new friend hitler?
Those were jokes now but in the past all of that was real. Kill yourself race traitor.

>Heck can turn off all interdimensional travel at will
Now thats what I call power

Long criminal sentences are not supposed to rehab you they are meant to be psychological torture because our law system is too soft to institute torture as a criminal sentence rather than just wasting away in a cell.

Yes, and nobody in his kingdom gives a fuck because they've all killed or attempted murder before.

Being an assassin is a legal job in their culture, are you blind?
They even have a guild in the city center.

Attached: 68367db6a5c6d26fb4a9bdf72762b8bd.jpg (500x613, 60K)

15 year olds are by nature idealistic because life and the real world haven't taken a gigantic shit on them yet. The fact that Star did not realize how damaging her decision would be shows her naivete. I know it's fantasy land but in history that shit causes civil wars which can end nation states. It is obviously a show led by females because there is this idea that everyone can work things out by being nice and that people are inherently good. History shows us this is not the case.

Star is a noble of course shes delusional she has no idea what hardships are. Her bloodline has magic meaning they are still basically rich even if they dont have money as they can just poof whatever shit they want into existence.

guy led shows like wander over yonder did that too, and shows like SU have a lot of male writers. pacifism is just the theme of the 10s

Reminder Reflecticorp owns the planet Star lives on.
>One company makes all the advanced technology on an entire planet making that company god of that planet basically

Lately the left has become obsessed with elitist authoritarianism, anti-bigotry, and reparations for past wrongs. If politics really is bleeding into the show then Star's behavior makes sense in that context.

So is Star and she is the main character. What's your point? She literaly killed two cops this week.
Taking into account the characters' kill count during peaceful times, Globgor must be almost a saint for Mewmans

Mewni's moral code is different from ours. The only thing which isn't toletared is baby murder.

Attached: 38d56c27cdefdd671179ebfafcf8f7fc.jpg (736x736, 78K)

I never saw the commission being afraid of monsters. But rather they see monsters as savage inferior beings

Don't say that user. You'll just trigger them and end up getting another 3 paragraph tirade about how Eclipsa is the best thing since the show started and how she can do no wrong and about how shit Star is.

Globgor don't just kill, he massacres intentionally. Unless Star has been killing 20 people a day during her down time, she will never be as bad as Globgor.

My guess is the MHC is acting weird because they're all tied closely to magic which is currently being corrupted.

And to continue Reflecticorp made all of their communication devices shill for them in one episode on a planet wide scale to understand this better.

That's true. But conflict drives plot. Shying away from conflict makes things uninteresting. Eclipsa could have made an incredible final villain regardlesd of how the plotline was resolved because she had legitimate beef. She was wronged and wanting revenge or her throne/wand back would have been understandable motivation.

>She was wronged and wanting revenge or her throne/wand back would have been understandable motivation
why? she left them behind on purpose when she fled the kingdom
she should take her baby and husband and just fuck off already

It seems like half of season 4 should've been season 3 episodes. But if they were then there would've been no way to drag out the "will they or won't they" bullshit all the way to the finale, and Nefcy was for some reason terrified of the idea of the main couple actually getting together before the finale.

So about that income inequality in Mewni.

But she didn't want to get frozen in crystal for 300 years. It would be logical that she would be pissed off after that.

Why not just kill her then? Why is the MHC so averse to killing criminals if they have no problem with Mewyim killing monsters?

>I kinda believe the theories about Marco brainwashed and forced into the armor, if only because Mina (?) was too bizarrely silent. If it was Mina, then taking the roofs off the houses and replacing them was weak shit
We literally saw Mina get into the armor and put the helmet on.

Well we've never SEEN any other size shifters around.

Probably the Solarians genocided the rest of them during Festivia's reign.

>Why not just kill her then?
Too powerful? Political repercussions?

>crystallize her
>use heck's dimensional magic to send her crystal into a black hole's accretion disk since Star can send people into fucking space.

More like the Reddit High Commission amirite

Um it’s not about equality of earnings, it’s about the equality of opportunity.

Was Eclipsa actually sure she could have a baby with Globgor?
That Mewman and monster DNA can match?

What is it about Janna's presence in S4 that feels so out of place, so shoehorned in?

She's worked so well as a supporting character and here she makes Captain Marvel's inclusion in Endgame seem natural and authentic.

How is Eclipsa even free? The spell didn't kill Toffee, Eclipsa's side of the bargain wasn't kept! She just randomly breaks out.

She's ok. I do wish they had humanized her earlier on though.

>Hey, Marco Diaz. You got something for me?

Attached: 1447183104904.png (1920x1080, 1.37M)

the crystal simply broke and she was able to return to mewni

The crystal cracks after Toffee is defeated.

No, he killed during a war (which he wanted to end peacefuly) in order to protect himself and his people. He never supported ambushes and massacres, and even avoided hurting Solaria... read the Book.

And after he wasn't even able to recognize a solarian sword this episode, I'm starting to realize almost everything told about him is legend+propaganda.
The guy was just a pacifist warrior who made up a cult around himself to make Seth look bad and win the King's title.

Eclipsa even laughs when she hears the nickname "Plucker of Limbs" because it's a total lie.

Attached: 13.jpg (4128x2322, 2.61M)

Isn't this the "plot hole" that one autist with the long-ass rant about the show on JewTube brought up?

he ate mewmans just for fun, ate shastacan and burned down the spider bite forest, stop defending him

One thing that bothers me is how hauntingly powerful Eclipsa was presented when we first see her pick up the wand and use her own spells. It's annoying to see her spellcasting lack that same emphasis in this season.

>Well, the spell you seek requires a magical contract. I can give it to you. But once your enemy is killed, you must give me something in return.

It seems like the Butterfly family is just whoever the MHC decides should wield the wand. I would not be surprised if the line was replaced several times before.

Attached: marco cheekmarks.gif (540x304, 2.92M)

Im still wondering why Black Velvet Inferno didnt wrap around Mina's mech like it did with Meteora and dont expect to think that mech is close to Meteora's power.

she was exhausted from fucking with Globgor so much

What would be a Star Vs. version of this?

Attached: 1557193843711.png (1004x1183, 93K)

I think Nefcy is just tone deaf to her own setting, and doesn't realize some people think of background characters as people, and not cute accessories to the main character's life. So when the main cast abuses or kills some of them, it's sometimes less funny and more sociopathic.

>he ate mewmans just for fun
We don't eat pig/lamb/beef for fun, user. We do it because we are hungry and because it tastes good.

That's some retarded vegan logic you got there.
Tom suggested mewmans are delicious. Which reminds me, do you hate demons? They eat mewmans too.

>ate shastacan
I see nothing wrong there.
Maybe it's because you are an incel with no children but all fathers would kill those who try to destroy their families.

Buff Frog and Moon justificated his actions in Battle for Mewni, when they said that they would do anything to keep their children safe and, again, this was mentioned in Cornonation when the fodders discussed about the topic.

For mewmans/monsters revenge for someone's children is more important than the crime they comit while doing so.

>burned down the spider bite forest
Have you seen those spider bites? Just imagine the spiders.
The whole place should be burnt down for good.

Also, check out the map. By burning the forest he aboided the Spiderbite army to attack from the north without having to kill anybody.
user, it's a brilliant strategy.

Fuck, thank you for making realize how amazing Globgor is.

Attached: 4.jpg (3264x2448, 2.73M)

They made that clear in Meteora's training episode, where Glossaryck went back in time and chose a human at random to give the wand to. The wand also gives magic powers to whoever is holding it at the time.

Mewmans are just humans that fell down a magic sewer, and the royal family is just one of a few smelly hobos that an irreverent god gave a magic stick to. There's nothing special about any of them. They all seem to be pretty stupid as well. The King seems to be legally retarded, and is no smarter than most of the villagers. Given how small the number of humans that washed up on Mewni was, they're probably all inbred to fuck.

Cause she doesn't want to defeat her own pawn. I'm still getting she's been pulling the strings on at least Mina to get her to be "evil" to legitimize her rule. She's playing a super ass long game. It also explains why globgor didn't recognize the sword, cause its a new type of sword.

>revenge for someone's children
revenge for what? not killing the child?
Globgor should have simply looked for Meteora instead of killing anyone in sight and getting his ass crystallized for sure
A father that lets his child suffer for 300 years isn't a very good one

>They all seem to be pretty stupid as well. The King seems to be legally retarded, and is no smarter than most of the villagers.

Gotta keep your followers ignorant and impressionable to forever worship you as their god

Attached: 1557055009751.png (1920x1080, 2.05M)

But we don't eat anything that have equal conciousness to us. Stop that shit user.

You guys are fucking weird, I just wanted to jack off to the courier goblin

I didnt even think of that.

Why would she hurt her own husband?

Attached: 66b82ef2f09d463eefdf359ceff1cd22.jpg (540x653, 53K)

I just realize. With this revelation that mewmans are from earth and magic are not so special, Marco having cheekmarks is another red herring. It's such a fucking waste. Nefcy, why must you drop the ball so hard.

>Mewmans are from Earth
Not confirmed, Gloss is a weirdo he probably fucked with humans on Earth for a while which is why that stone thing exists because no colonial american culture would create something that primitive looking they would also assume Gloss is a demon because you know Christianity so you know it wasnt colonial whites that made that thing it was probably injuns from a very long ago.

Something like this, I believe.

Attached: Star vs progression.png (1002x1182, 72K)

I just want more autistic Janna

Attached: 1475998616577.png (387x511, 210K)

Cause incapacitation isn't permanent, and gives an excuse for his retreat. Also it legit keeps him safe.

Colonial whites would take what they saw from Gloss and put it in a book rather than make a primitive looking rock thing that looks it belongs in the BCs not 1700s. The fact there are no books about Gloss on Earth is proof colonial whites never interacted with him so Mewmen are not fucking humans.

The crystal was in Mewni, smoothbrain.
Killed. By the spell. Which he wasn't.
>using youtube
Gay.
Again, the terms of the contract require Toffee to be dead by the spell.

Star didn't use the spell she just lasered him. Ludo didn't use the spell he dropped a pillar on him and quipped. "Turns out your dead!" But not by a special kill immortal lizards spell.

So everything after Eclipsa broke out is non-canon?

I think it's just bad writing They left a lot of plot threads dangling early on, even in the first season, just in case they wanted to use it later, and when they decided they didn't, they got wrapped up in a shitty way.

It's more about American upper classes still being unable to cope with the responsability of creating the circunstances that allow Trump to win and they're currently passing the ball to the working class instead. It's not like the Republicans liked Trump that much, their guy was Cruz, but they accomodated pretty easily after the election for having the majority on the congress and no ideological diferences with Trump, it was basically that Trump wasn't from their fruity little club.

BASED

Attached: Hekapoo is here now.png (515x803, 144K)

>you're
Fuck.

I've eaten chickens smarter than the average mewman.

Attached: fb6227fe1a6665ce0cbef37219085e60.gif (600x339, 436K)

Eclipsa wasn't supposed to be out, that's why she had another trial, dumbass

You're being moronic and facetious to try and make a point, and it's not helping your case. We get that your 21st centuary education beats that of a peasant from the dark ages but that doesn't change the fact that they are still sentient beings. Or are you instead trying to advocate for a reverse rascism angle where Monsters are justified eating the Mewman because they're inferior?

Only 5 more days until Starco dies again

Attached: tumblr_pr0x0joHi91ui7whgo3_640.gif (600x338, 2.93M)

I think you're getting too caught up on the concept of murder rather than the motive of the murder. Average mewman "murders" monsters normally in war/land fights. Both are combatants but except for someone like Solaria, Mina, River and S1-S2 Star, we don't actually see a lot of mewmans go out of their way to hunt/kill monsters unless their on their turf and vice versa with monsters (outside of Ludo-Toffee). An assassin kills for money with a contract but they're not savages nor are they overly sanctimonious about what they do . From what Rasticore and Babs have shown, there is a code they follow and they aren't going out burning villages, killing miners because the pickaxe noise bothered them, and slaughtering people wholesale for some wild bloodlust. Globgor does but wants to come off as an innocent victim that did nothing wrong when he was the epitome of a rampaging monster killing for fun. Sure it goes with the blase hipster motif of the show but saying, "Yeah I killed and ate people for fun and burned villages for sick kicks when I was a teenager, no big deal it was all a phase until I knocked someone up" would normally get booed and vilified as the edgelord faggotry it is. Just because you want monster cock like Eclipsa doesn't give Globgor a free pass at all especially since as he jokes about it often it just seems like a fake plastic veneer he did to get into Eclipsa's pants and to stay there.

This having magic is basically just bending reality and playing pretend.

>oh no my opponent is immortal
>better just make a spell that kills immortals

More like the 1200s
480+300
they frame them as innocent and they don’t seem to harm anyone. Not even the spiderbites hated them and they killed their heir.

Yeah, I know, and looking back over the synopses for next week that does seem pretty unlikely.

I just found the dead silence kinda weird and since upcoming episodes do apparently involve Mina having warriors, plural, I thought it seemed possible that Marco could've somehow gotten caught and forced into it.

couldn't there be more than one armor?

Eclipsa could have broken out at any time. She waited for centuries for this moment, long after the war was over. For when the throne was weakest. An aging queen and a princess to young and foolish for power.
Eclipsa is a Moriarty level devil.

hardly she made that one armor in the entire 4 season with the help of her crow

reddit.com/r/TheRHC
(It's a private sub for r/StarVStheForcesofEvil moderators. They literally call themselves the Reddit High Commission. Cringe, I know.)

It could be a flat out lie to hide the true big bad

I mean, they literally plucked a filthy piefolk peasant and made her Queen. They're not special.

Accreate

We can only hope that Meteora is sterile.

Attached: b2c76337939d51fae75c9d84d792995356b34ed2_hq.jpg (1024x560, 45K)

how come this bird is the only scary monster in this whole show?

Attached: sebas.webm (1280x720, 1.6M)

>the true big bad
The "true" big bad is racism and bigotry. These can only be defeated by absolute subservience to Progressive ideals.

Because monsters in the show are allegories for minorities.

>Eclipsa is a Moriarty level devil.
Don't give them that much credit. I was desperately hoping for a Star vs Eclipsa fight but we're not getting that.

>Dark Magic is a Cancer
>Realm of magic gets fucked
>Eclipsa is a Tumor filled with Dark Magic
Jesus Christ user this shit isn't hard to keep up with.

>Reminder that Hekapoo has boobs
THESE are boobs

Attached: Screen Shot 2019-05-07 at 11.08.29 AM.png (194x311, 91K)

Shastacan was not an heir, but a second prince who held no power in the kingdom.

For the Spiderbites he means nothing.
On the other hand, monsters now offer the solution to their greatest problem; if one asks them to fuck the princess on top of Shastacan's grave, they'll ask how wide he wants her legs open.

Attached: 76a1a9bbed44d83deda28bebe0f12366.jpg (736x828, 67K)

It makes less sense to me those things would be resistant to magic when monsters aren't exactly shown to use magic outside of demons like Lucitors or size shifting. How the hell did monsters even beat a ton them?

Because monsters have better strategists.
Globgor's plan of setting fire to the Spiderbites forest so their armies couldn't pass (avoiding to be surrounded and leaving an escape route in the north) it's fucking kino.

He must be the first competent king in the history of Mewni. No wonder everybody loves him.

Attached: be95a8c92d9e798461a69d6765db0f49.jpg (480x480, 59K)

He's already mentally handicapped for thinking he's a girl. Filipino LADYBOY

well they still hated Globgor for eating him, which is ridiculous because that was 300 years ago and they never knew him anyway.
And it was pretty obvious that Shastacan hated the spiderbite forest and probably never visited his family again

They only brought up the topic because Star showed them The Dance of Death (which is the cutest thing ever and that's hilarious).

In Cornonation they joined the unanimous vote of letting Globgor free, so nobody in their kingdom cares about Shastacan. They just don't enjoy the topic being handled by lolis dancing during a cortesy visit.

Attached: 27de66ff0c055592a5b59b641602c404.jpg (736x410, 51K)

>They just don't enjoy the topic being handled by lolis dancing during a cortesy visit.
pff they have no taste

I know right? The coreography was great.

Attached: 994f6ce9ba87446ba219060d859b3ecc.jpg (735x413, 54K)

>Again, the terms of the contract require Toffee to be dead by the spell.
No, the terms required Toffee to die. She said "once your enemy is killed, you must give me something in return." At no point did she say that his death HAD to be by the spell she was giving Moon.

why the fuck is there a dance to this subject anyway, I doubt it's an achievement to eat a useless king in a matriarchy

Sabrina Cotugno obtained a video of Daron Nefcy watching her husband Bobby Miller having sex with Juliana Hansen. While Daron has established herself pretty well with her show, Bobby is just beginning to catch breaks (directed the new Critters movie, and has some other promising projects on the horizon) and she didn't want this to damage his career. Some people would find the dirty talk in the video pretty offensive. Also, Juliana did some voice work on Nefcy's show, and while the sex was all consensual, she wanted to avoid any hint of impropriety in light of the #MeToo movement.

>Monsters claim they are willing to do anything for their children.

>They believe Mewmans kill babies.

>Mewman King kidnaps a half-monster baby and nobody knows where to find it.

>Said baby's father, who happens to be their leader, kills the Mewman King out of revenge (or at least that's what monsters assume because Eclipsa says there is something more complicated behind what happened)

It's quite understandable given how much importance they give to the whole parenting issue.

Attached: e165cd96f3297790c38749ac1212940c.jpg (736x903, 89K)

Not to mention the first visitors are wearing New England garb, but the portal exists in California, which the Spaniards settled in first. That and surely the odd native american would have stumbled into the portal over the course of a few thousand years.

>Need to read supplemental material to get proper characterization
Man I'm tired of this show

Man, this is starting to spiral into that user who had a cousin who looked just like Star territory...

I don't think anyone working on the show gives a shit about real historical events

The portal was underground. It could have been easily overlooked, seeing as natives rarely felt the need to dig for anything.

you don't need it, it just exists so faggots like him can post a random page to defend their dindu nuffin monster husbando

You should note that american architecture had a very medieval look well into the 1800s.

Rhombulus’ only crime was freeing a harmless guy and giving his wife the credit

>Not confirmed,
Just until the bottom right portion of this carving reveals that the tributary flowing to the realm of magic stems from Earth

like this, but in only one color and more spike layers

Attached: Zyra_Splash_4.0.jpg (1200x800, 124K)

Interesting, but if this is know how is that anyone kept their jobs? Even Cotugno would get "black listed" as the girl who would undoubtedly stab you in the back in she gets a chance.

Now I want to know that story.

Except he expected the harmless guy to start a killing spree with the thousands of civilians in the arena.

As a matter of fact, the MHC only took cautions to protect Meteora from him. The other mewman assistants were a sacrifize.

Their whole plan was fucked up, were they drunk when they came up with it?

Attached: 00822f1ab244b330e0cfbe9479852141.jpg (735x789, 83K)

>faulting a character for believeing something their whole lives rang true
how are you this dense? this is a very common thing that happens to everyone with just about anything
I used to believe having a degree was worth something

Whoa

Attached: svfos21.jpg (1024x1451, 379K)

Attached: Coaxmetal.png (281x440, 242K)

scenario 1: If Globgor is harmless, no harm done from setting him free.

scenario 2: If Globgor goes on a rampage, the entire MHC, Mina, Moon, and possibly Star are there and ready to put him down.

If Rhombulus hadn't released Globgor into a controlled environment, then he ran the risk of Eclipsa releasing him whenever. If Globgor were to go on a rampage at that point, adequate defences might not have been in place.

This was a carefully planned operation with minimal risk to the public safety.

>Rhombulus
>Carefully planned
I'm sorry, what?

Star is a cuck haha

Poor Nefcy. As a cuckquean she's naturally submissive, so it must have been easy for Cotugno to bully her.

Pass. Too off-model.

>Lately
The left has always been all about that. Back when Stalin was alive and kicking, his biggest supporters outside of Russia were any country's local intelligentsia.

It's a children's cartoon. On a board for cartoons. Are we supposed to just shit on it because some other people did? Are you afraid to tell people in real life of your interests because you're afraid they won't like them? Do you pretend that you hate stuff that other people do?

I don't know where we fucking went so wrong as to make absolute fucking cowards like you -who parrot every shitpost they see- welcome on this board. You echo every criticism you notice on this website without any knowledge of its source content so you can feel like you fit in the Yea Forums "le epic pessimist mindset" because you're certainly not going to get the satisfaction of community and friendship out of real life, you worthless fucking nobody.

I hate you. I hate everything you represent in this day and age on this board in which shitposting hiveminds have replaced actual debate. I hate that you are incapable of forming your own opinion. I hate that genuinely good shows and movies now have a bad reputation on this site because of fucking morons like you.

Attached: shipper tears.png (1161x1534, 373K)

All digital characters are over 18

People need to stop fetishizing action. You only like action because there were a bunch of good action shows in the 90s and 2000s and now your brain conflates action with quality. What you really want is just good writing and art

Realism and detail are highly overrated. They can look nice when done well, but they aren't the be-all and end-all of quality in art, and I feel like people only want them because they're relatively uncommon today

We don't need more of this or more of that, we need more variety in general. More variety means more choice for the consumer, and more freedom for artists. Having more shows in different styles would solve basically every single one of Yea Forums's problems with the animation industry

Higher framerates look better unless you're doing intentionally limited animation a-la UPA. I know you don't NEED a high framerate to do good animation, but the best high framerate animation still will always look more natural than the best low framerate animation.

At the same time, good animation doesn't come from the amount of motion, it comes from the quality of what motion you have. I will always admire a head tilt where everything stays super on-model and consistent and solid the whole time way more than a super flashy fight scene where the characters proportions change constantly and their construction melts

The 2010s isn't as bad as Yea Forums makes it out to be. It's not as good as the 90s or even the 2000s, but your kidding yourself if you think they're anywhere near as bad as the 70s or 80s.

Most cartoons made from 1980-1987 have aged horribly and people only like them because of a combination of nostalgia and the small handful of very short well animated scenes that shows would have here and there every so often. Outside of those they had 70s tier animation and went off model so much it would make steven universe blush

People need to stop comparing western animation to anime. They're vastly different styles with vastly different audiences

Attached: honk honk.png (340x551, 281K)

How do you know this?

Doesn't globgore eat people, doesn't that make him evil?

Attached: 1557250096201.png (625x573, 381K)

He may be stupid, but he's got a good instinct. He was able to pinpoint Star's wand as the source of the fritz, when nobody else could. Well, except maybe glossaryk, but he likely wouldn't tell, even if he did know.

That's an ethnocentric value judgement. Don't impose your cultural values on others.

Mina (the only one who owns a sword xaable of defeating him) wasn't there and Globgor soloed the whole MHC and Star, while trying not to hurt anybody in the process.

Imagine if he hadn't bothered about the audience's safety to begin with?

Attached: 467dea359ccfdd3cdb4d242c54e2173a.jpg (736x414, 52K)

>image board
>links to a reaction image on imgur
Are you just pretending to be retarded or are you actually retarded?

This. It doesn't really work as blackmail if it's already widely known.

Mina was in castle butterfly, not far away. And it was heavily suggested in "Ready, Aim, Fire!" that the MHC had known of her whereabouts and general plan for a while.

Also, Globgor did not "solo the whole MHC" as you put it. He was holding his own for the brief time the fight went on.

I'm sure the MHC was able to fight him 300 years ago to get him crystallized

Rhombulus lost after one hit and so did Heekapoo.
Only Omnitraxus was holding up and simply because Globgor got paranoid over almost hitting the audiende with his tail.

Attached: 6de90815f38a19294653a3f0e7fb4d31.jpg (735x414, 50K)

Took me ‘till the second paragraph to remember it’s THAT copypasta.

they lost on purpose you stupid fuck, they wanted to show the audience how dangerous Globgor is and that they have to crystallize him again
and as long Eclipsa is around she will try to unfreeze him so they have to crystallize her too
(they hate Eclipsa much more than Globgor)

>We never got to see Tom kissing Marco to prove his point to Star.
Fuck this show.

Attached: 49a4897a2e5bd7e91311bd095061e3eb.jpg (735x1042, 115K)

You know the world is sex crazed when there can't be a single relationship without some fag thinking they fuck.

I'm looking forward to the ending where I hope Rhombulus and Omnitraxus get getting in the fucking balls for thinking letting Mina go buck wild on the entire kingdom to stop Eclipsa was ever good idea
Dumb pricks

Attached: Smug janna.png (672x361, 168K)

How long until Janna impregnates Princess Maroc?

Allow me to explain the problems in your reasoning.

>What you really want is just good writing and art
Aesthetics, not art.

>Realism and detail are highly overrated. They can look nice when done well, but they aren't the be-all and end-all of quality in art
It depends on the show. If it's a comedy you don't need realism but if it's a serious show then realism complements the serious tone. I doubt all of Xmen's mutant/race allegories would work in a show that looked like Gumball.

>More variety means more choice for the consumer, and more freedom for artists.
Again you're failing to understand that the art has to match the tone/genre of the series. So if most shows are comedies they all need an art style that can easily be animated to make the gags work (stretch and squash).

>Higher framerates look better unless you're doing intentionally limited animation a-la UPA.
Or a show that doesn't involve a lot of action.

>Most cartoons made from 1980-1987 have aged horribly
And here you show that you don't care about the plot or story, all you care about is how pretty everything looks.

>People need to stop comparing western animation to anime. They're vastly different styles with vastly different audiences
You said we needed more styles. Also many anime and cartoons target the same audience.

Finally things have to be profitable. If something is too niche for a company to recoup their investment it will never be made. No amount of appeals for variety will change this.

>stop fetishing action
I agree. They can be great but not everything needs to be them.

>realism is overrated
True.

>High framerates are important
Nah. Overrated. Low framerate and more dynamic is better than HFR and less dynamic.

>muh solid construction
HARD nope. If you want Hanna Barbera/flash toons levels of consistency then stick to live action. Flexibility in animation is part of the beauty of it.

>10's worse than 90's or 00's but better than 80's
Generally correct.

>replying to a copypasta

How about this

Attached: star becomes shit.png (1004x1183, 68K)

Janna only wants to rape Globgor.

Attached: 01711d41400aa4e35eee26ca27565607.jpg (735x855, 108K)

Those female dancers were great

OH! Did another one come out? Nice!

Sup Kermit. Glad to see you're still energetic enough to post. Thanks for the smug Star

This is very accurate EXCEPT for the spike with Heinous as a villain being slightly higher than Battle for Mewni.

S4 is a trash. Mina is Trump. Jackie is gay. Globgor is disappointing. I am a whiny little bitch. Janna is too human. The plot needed more attention, magic, queens and monsters, glossaryck, stump - so much importance. The black magic causes no consequen... wait, the black magic is still a bad thing (that's a cliche you know)

Janna was faking it.

They should have been invited to do the dance in Cornonation.
It was sweet to see how loyal the knights are to Eclipsa but dancing isn't their job.

Attached: e21f350aa63d24fffcc187383f7adb78.jpg (736x414, 68K)

I only just now realize how hideous that dress is.

It coulda been worse, Ariel V-H originally drew her as Ariel V-H

Attached: THIS IS FUCKING TRASH REEEEEEEEEEEEE.png (500x669, 156K)

They sort of feel like immortal kids, LARPing out a role in order to feel important.

Angry Mewmans need to go back to /pol/ where they belong.

her ugly haircut ruins every outfit

The dress got torned apart after Globgor got her out of the crystal, that's why it looks weird in the final scene.
It's pretty in my opinion.

The original design was pic related.

Attached: 578342ab84b5532827fd7fc828312965.jpg (470x528, 51K)

An artist re-designed the whole thing so it could work with long hair.

She is beautiful.

Attached: f48893710fdd870f3a7b9661b1a846ca.jpg (735x413, 53K)

They're the only people around old enough to remember everything about the war, they're also some of the few in the know enough to be terrified of getting souldrained by Meteora again.

Potentially they've just been cursed by Solaria, much like how Reynaldo was by Rhina, so that they cannot act any differently on the topic.

So eating civilized people isn't evil?

I guess that means that everyone is eligible to be Queen then

If Eclipsa were the kind of queen that wore panties, from what bygone era would their style resemble?

Mina is not a celebrity businessman.

she has a fat moon-face, hair like moss, and skin like a cavefish (except for her gross tar-like arms), plus she's short and applies her lipstick stupidly

I liked her first design so much more. Youthful, mischievous, and beautiful. She really did look more like an older sister and less like a grandma, which is how she's come to appear to me as time has gone on. An incompetent grandma, I mean.

Attached: latest[1].png (1920x1080, 1.38M)

Pic related.

Attached: 61de76f1701d7bf99a06eb8f9c7bc5f2.jpg (736x963, 86K)

Close enough, but i'm going for this.

Attached: 95e5d8e49d11f02e5e4da69d4fb2d28e.jpg (735x902, 86K)

Why not just look up her VA's burlesque photographs?

Attached: 5860e2709ebd8368661abc513a672dbf[1].jpg (527x787, 93K)

I think she looks good enough.
Her design in the knighting episode was top... my favourite by far.

Attached: c909a85a02848ce89d8d6431e87e8ef6.jpg (735x461, 61K)

>Tom is actually ugly as fuck and has been hiding his true appearance for most of his life
What did they mean by that

this
only monsters that crave mewman pussy would put up with that

Mixed-race children are actually hideous.
>but Marco's mixed-race!
He's castizo, he's got enough white in him to be adequate.

For some reason I was never really into her having long hair.

So is dark magic evil or not?

Neck yourself, retard.

I never thought I was against racemixing IRL but damn if this show isn't starting to make me reconsider.

Though to be fair, in the show it's not mixed-race but mixed-species, and so I guess it doesn't necessarily translate to reality. Mixing the species is sinful and the result will always be ugly

Whatcha mean?

Attached: giphy[1].gif (500x250, 999K)

I'm gonna breed with Holzhauer even though he's a god and I'm just a human. Though I'm an ugly so I'll just be proving your point. Holzhauer's good looks won't cancel it out!

He knows this because he made it up.

So if I got this ancient mural right, Glossaryck intentionally lead a small group of wayward human settlers to an alternate dimension and erased the memories of their past lives to create the Mewman race to worship him as a God?

Meteora is a super uggo

It's almost like Glossaryck is, like, an asshole, or something.

Also reminder that this asshole hated Solaria, which means she was doing something right.

this is the only good thing Cotugno has ever done

Attached: 1555963086276.jpg (534x810, 107K)

No, this is.

Any art depicting anything that came from Eclipsa's vagina belongs in the garbage.

Attached: akuma basutaa sutaa batafurai.jpg (825x1275, 460K)

As someone who does not like Cotugno, I will never say she does bad art. After the last several episodes, I'm starting to believe she's not nearly as bad of a writer as I'm called her out to be. If anything, having everything rolling together shows that writefag's theory that pacing and getting four seasons did the damage to the second half of the show, rather than one person intentionally causing harm.

Attached: latest[1].jpg (1000x1400, 436K)

2weeb4me
I'd rather look at Eclipsa's huge ass

I actually think the scenes she worked on as a boarder were really good. Like during S3, seeing her name attached to an episode was like the only sure sign that at least something about it would actually be competent (no other boarder was that consistent).

I think one problem with S4 is actually that she hasn't done any boarding/writing at all this season, just directing. While obviously she has some influence over the episodes with her name attached, ironically I don't think they're turning out as potentially decent as they could have if she was actually directly writing and boarding them herself. I think she just had a better influence on the show as a border than director.

No shit Sherlock. Most people agree the cotugno theory is just a meme. Everything everyone (or more likely one loud sperger) tries to pin on her is literally someone else anyways.

And I guess just to clarify/be even more bitter:

Nothing about the episodes she directs stands out any more from anyone else's episodes the way those she boarded did. I'd even say many that she directed are some of the worst.

Only from a certain point of view.

I wonder if there's some way to capitalize on her abilities, without keeping her "down" in the sense of reduced pay, privileges, or influence. It would be nice to give her a position within boarding with more freedoms, so long as a skilled writer with foresight was there to keep her in check. Just in case the rumors about her forcing political agendas are true.

Attached: 24sketches3[1].jpg (1545x1000, 399K)

Eclipsa's ass is a bless

Attached: 6e4908a40c9c4d1c93a34ba60722a11d.jpg (735x414, 51K)

>i don’t know what directors actually do on this show
boarders have far more influence on the show than a director. They have a hand in outlines for the show too.

I'm not saying you're wrong and I'm genuinely curious what I ask, what is the importance of a director if it has less influence? I thought it was considered a promotion to become a director, but it's starting to look like the only benefit to the title is a raise in pay.

Production pipelines is the story I've been told... which is moronic, call them production managers or some shit then. But probably because it's an "art" medium and "director" has prestige associated with the title, that's the one they use.

Agreed, the knighting ceremony outfit is the best.

Attached: 9927336e71f0b139384a2d4075044af7.jpg (736x463, 38K)

It was very 1920s I thought

>verses
Fuck me

Star was also on the defensive when she fought Globgor, because she wanted him to surrender peacefully.

Well, he can since Janna is WAIT FOR IT FILIPINO WAIT LADYBOY

That’s really funny you stupid nigger.

>Globgor is wounded and can barely resist anything.

>He is sad and Janna is his main source of joy right now.

>Janna shares Eclipsa's tastes and most likely Globgor can see some of his wive's teenage personality features in Janna.

>They are in mortal danger, which increases sexual desire.

>Glossaryck is neutral so won't stop her and the baby is... a baby.

>He is alone in a king-size bed!

Go for it Janna!
Someone draw the porn right now.

Attached: 3ea97f3a866f1702f010a44dcfad1d65.jpg (540x304, 34K)

is there AU Nui Ryuko pic as well? Love this take on her.

I'm glad we've come to an understanding user. Of just how uncute and gay Janna really is. Truly, Tom deserves him as a lover.

"He'll have Janna only after she fucks my husband"

Attached: 6c43ef2fced86edd964db3e878325ee2.jpg (735x455, 62K)

Says her husband, or at least Celena's father, was John Roachley.

I doubt that's a demon.

Nothing. They are right.

He was a cousin of the lucitors, so pretty much a demon.
We've seen there are other demon families in the Underworld.

Attached: b29b7e814355f3cff6e45481338256db.jpg (555x749, 66K)

if tumblr werent dead, we would have it already

Different timeline than us.

i can't fucking wait for Pornhub to buy tumblr. I might actually go back to it after all these years.

Peasant types had been wearing similar clothing for a very long time.

Well isn’t that the entire point? They’re fantasy stories written for kids and their parents to watch with them, with maybe some subtle/not so subtle political influencing.

Certain people deserved to be eaten.

If you set your expectations to the lowest point possible, you can never truly be disappointed.

I’m willing to bet there’s gonna be some stupid Ying Yang thing gonna happen in the end. Probably not, but I’d still bet anyways.

This.

Globgor and monsters used to eat humans. We kill shit that tries that shit irl all the damn time.

Human eating monsters are not something you embrace. Its something you kill.

It's retarded lately even by kids' cartoon standards.

I wasn't bitching about the first 2 seasons because they didn't do nearly as much stupid shit.

what if you have a vore fetish

Why assume the timeline is exactly the same? Why assume the first settlers popped into Mewni at the same moment on their timeline they left ours? It’s interdimensional wackiness, you can’t assume anything.

Then stick his dick in your cunt and call yourself Eclipsa.

Nope. Globgor is a murderer and needs to die.

They need democracy... through atomic fire.

Blue troll was established as God the moment the first book said he created father time and the MHC so like season 2. Where the fuck were you?

I don’t see Trump stomping on Mexicans in a giant magic armor.

Humans are not comparable to nonsentient or sapient life.

I'm obviously just pretended. OBVIOUSLY. Can't you tell? It's written write there, just look!
but seriously, if I had one with Marco or Glossaryck doing that, I would've posted it instead.

Attached: i_was_only_pretending_to_be_retarded.png (1117x653, 1.02M)

It's sorta cool that the well at Britta's Taco's provides a perfect explanation for how Ludo's bird and spider made it back to Mewni from Earth. Actually makes more sense than a lot of developments this season.

Then kill yourself.

Are you afraid of a transperson, bigot?

Well, Globgor does have a micropenis, so he would be the real bitch between himself and Janna's dong.

FINALLY, someone understands why this shovel chin is a guy.

>"He'll have Janna only after he fucks my husband"
FTFY

pfft, you think words on a screen will compel me to do that? you're more ignorant than we vories

I'd let Janna give me the daily double.

I... uh... ew. BLUE BOARD, MAN!

Do you mean the Jeopardy! blue clue board?

Eclipsa by all means is not terrible her daughter might become terrible in her future rule, but Eclipsa and Glob Gore are pretty harmless, typical lame parents in comparison she doesn't really command respect like Moon does if anything she is to laid back and for some reason causes an uncertainty in the council that she might lose control of Glob Gore. or at least that's how I view it.

No, Yea Forums is a blue board, you can't post stuff like that here.

I'll take 'Evils' for 300, user

I thought daily double was obfuscated enough that it would get past. I'll just say play Jeopardy from now on.

MHC are jobbers, a complete non-threat especially Hekapoo.

Attached: S2E41_Ludo-Toffee_holding_Omnitraxus'_skull_mask.png (1920x1080, 1.69M)

All the other Mewmans that did like Globgor fucked off with Moon so not many other Mewmans saw that.

Shit I mean Mewmans that Don't like him.

I bet Toffee wouldn't have hesitated to kill Meteora. I miss that beautiful lizard man.

I agree with you yet I feel like everything you said was bullshit.

I dunno, I found the crow adorable.

the only issue i have with the crow is how he got his scar. 99% of the time, nobody suffers from anything in this show for longer than it takes to stand up and dust themselves off.

That said, yes, the crow is wonderful.

It can always get worse user. Nevertheless, I still have high (enough) hope in the series, so I expect a surprise.
Except of Starco, the end of it won't be a surprise

I may have jumped into this sinking ship late, but i'm glad i'm here for the finale. In the meantime, is there any other cartoons out there right now worth giving a shot? I've heard tangled is good.

Attached: senran kagura.png (807x652, 627K)

dude vore lmao

Late season 4 is turning out pretty great, fuck off.

Too bad they took so much damn time.

Fuck off back to pol/you stupid niggerfaggot poltard

No. But repetition of an idea plants the seed of belief.

Kill yourself.

James Holzhauer is attractive and you like vore. James Holzhauer is attractive and you like vore. James Holzhauer is attractive and you like vore.

No it isn't

Why does it always have to be the /pol/ boogeyman? He could just as easily be from any board on the site. At the very least, you could say /r9k/, because that's traditionally their thing.

Fuck off poltard, back to R3ddit.

Everything is bad in too little or too much. Take that as you will.

Kill yourself.

Do you want me to go back to /pol/ or reddit? I'm confused.

Poison's all in the dose I suppose.

My theory:
Dark Magic, specifically the Spell with no Name (which I believe it's the finished version of Solaria's annihilation spell) is actually a cancer that is destroying the Butterfly family magic. It actually killed several spells in its episode, and the dark water in the Magic Realm is just a representation of those deaths in that dimension.
Now, it doesn't mean that spell only works with monsters, but only has been used against Toffee (and attempted to use against Mina, but it doesn't work against Solarian Magic or not living organisms), and also it only transports the target into the wand.

I guess for dramatic flare or making it somehow relevant to the plot, kind of like when Moon touched that lid and it showed up later.

I wouldn't look for consistency in this show to be fair. At this point, I just came here to shut off my brain and vent shipping desires.

See that's the right attitude!

Attached: snek boitt deh humie.jpg (870x489, 47K)

>it only transports the target into the wand.
I'm not sure if that's the case, because if it were, where is/are the original "test subject(s)" when Eclipsa made the spell? In her chapter, she wrote about how she completed the spell, and that she was able to see that it successfully worked on Septarians.

I can't wait for this shitshow to end just to see all the salt in the fandom because their favorite ship didn't happen

Attached: 1555116612380.jpg (283x381, 22K)

Probably was rescued by Glossaryck and Eclipsa or a later queen just like Star recovered Toffee's finger

>Jarco ended amicably, leaving Jackie with an ultimately happy life
>Startom is the same, Tom still wants to be friends with both Star and Marco
>We literally had a scene where Star is stroking Marco's head while he's lying in her lap, confessing his eternal love for her, even though both of them were mindless at the time

Kekfags, sufferingfags, non-chill shipfags, depressed pessimistfags ALL btfo'd hard. I'd say this is more than a victory. Cute and perfect prevails.

Attached: hjigligfanart.jpg (1203x1188, 478K)

I never believed any different. Both in the past. and up to today. And so, I have one very important question to ask you, user.
Have you prayed for starco today?
I know I have.

Attached: Findo - Tree of Starco.jpg (1094x1538, 1.27M)

is anyone planning on re-watching everything before the finale, anyone doing a stream?

Of course I did. C&P is love, and life.

Your best bet is if Jebus decides to do a big ass marathon sometimes during next week, before the finale. It's a LOT of episodes though, he might fall asleep or something.

Attached: moringmark256263.png (980x1280, 748K)

He uses MPC... all he needs to do is queue up a playlist (CTRL+7) and let it run itself

Toffee/Ludo was and still is the most OP character. Losing to him isn't bad.

Yet mewmans have embraced mewman eater demons for centuries.

They don't care about that, just let them be. Starting a massacre because of one guy who has been democraticaly elected is evil.

Attached: b9222b228d35f14f2b1482caf1310234.jpg (735x497, 60K)

Heinous was stronger

Attached: 71acd109b13cddfd5afd955d9a37c03c.jpg (736x1086, 80K)

The Commission were probably my favorite characters early on. Uniquely flawed and powerful in different ways, but still putting themselves on the line to back up Star and the Queen when things got dire.

I think it'll be a shame if the show ends with them all just being interchangeably one-note racist baddies.

Attached: 7867565.jpg (1280x532, 76K)

Toffee is stronger by virtue of the fact that he didn't lose his cool and ultimately get babyfied because muh mommy issues. Emotionally stronger, that is.

She would instant lose to Toffee/Ludo anti magic bullshit.

As if he could even dare to stand in her presence for more than two seconds before getting humilliated again

Attached: ff40e0eafb2257f9f37f317f79a79ff2.gif (500x281, 471K)

Virtue didn't save him from getting blasted twice.

Attached: 68b68b1c6e47e3729413b7732fa2c7b6.jpg (736x716, 120K)

No when he was buffed with based Ludo.

Her passive is unstoplable. She can drain hundreds of souls at once... a pair isn't a big issue.

Attached: 473be4c2f9b47b0147e0b152979d3bb1.jpg (736x404, 29K)

So? She would have to eat two souls instead of one... no biggie.

Attached: 1c5f17308725384585ba696a0d94209e.jpg (735x413, 44K)

>lizard fags actually believe this

>jobbed to a magic eater faggot
>thinks she could an anti-magic like Toffee/Ludo

>Meteorafags actually believe Eclipsa's ABDL fetish is good writing

>doesn't even watch the show
>anons fanwank scalie jobbed to a diaper shitting toddler because he was too busy preening and pretending to act like a badass

>jobbed
This meme is getting stupid.

Attached: back to reddit.png (632x479, 313K)

haha get fucked Toffee

Attached: 1546006840119.jpg (1118x2715, 816K)

When the Holz loses on Jeopardy I bet there's gonna be a thread over at tv about how he "jobbed" to X contestant.

Yeah, but he wasn't the one who got forcibly turned into a diaper shitting toddler against his will, so he still got the better deal.

That image. Remember when the show played it up like Star using "evil" green magic and "good" pink magic simultaneously was going to be something important?

It's too bad this came so late in the show so that there's no time for Star and Marco to just have one more fun ep before the finale, and thus we'll never see Star shrink down Marco and have him live in her pocket.

Yeah but in a sense he was already in her pocket for a long time. Noone and nothing could keep this bastard away from his lovebug for too long.

Attached: ayannbees235623.jpg (1280x998, 91K)

it's a shame they didn't do more with that kind of aspect with the lore of magic and mewni history and instead decided to go for shortcut topical stuff instead.
Oh well. Guess we'll just have to leave it in the hands of the fan-fiction authors who create out of love for the characters and the world instead of for those clocking in just to get a paycheck and another notation on their resume for the climb up to the next rung of their career ladder.

Attached: avoidbee.gif (1280x720, 648K)

it's not fair bros

Attached: H8B8 Starco is cute CUTE.jpg (1280x1564, 296K)

Toffee/Ludo didn't absorb magic like the homo dark elf did.
And even after he gets rid of all magic, Meteora can still kick his ass in size-shifter mode.

Attached: 294111498c8e17cb986c14c293c9f429.jpg (564x970, 177K)

>Tfw no special pocket Star episode in Lawyer Toffee's hands.

Attached: 5322f2fc28229dd80d3762bb97900169.jpg (318x480, 53K)

is this show any good if you like fighting and power-scaling bullshit? I watched the first couple episodes but it didn't really grab me

If Mina is DRUMPFT, they are the Russians

You can skip season 1 and probably a good portion of season 2 till stuff get good. You could probably start at season 3 and not miss much. If you care about character introductions, just go to the wiki to find which episode they first appeared.

I'm glash she returned. I missed Nefcy's mouthbreathing horny teenage girl impression.

Attached: starcofan13.jpg (1200x1665, 1.94M)

Like the thing says, the reason why databooks should not be required reading. Those shitty novelty books might have the answers to these questions but the show itself doesn't.

I know the books, for example, explain why Globgor isn't bad. In the show however, we're explicitly told he ate people, burned down a forest, had art glorifying his violent acts and Eclipsa's line about him not eating people since they started dating pretty much has to be a lie considering he ate Shastacan. Then when he's freed, none of that is explained in detail and the only reasons we're expected to think he's cool is that he acts calm. It doesn't really work, if we're told he's done horrible things and there's evidence for it, then we need an explaination for they're not true or at least justified.

Attached: ludo globgor.png (792x1055, 391K)

They are already selling t-shirts of Mewni's first democraticaly elected king.

Attached: c3fb81373bc95cc028a92ea9159bcfaf.jpg (630x630, 49K)

Fuck, that's as scary as the sa-x from Metroid fusion

Blame the shitty writing.

Its a show for kids thats really trying hard(and failing) to appeal to teens and adults.

Sequel fucking when?

Attached: 13a0fbd521e19d71cbbe7bd756773809.jpg (735x500, 74K)

hopefully never

Hopefuly soon and with Reynaldo as the third member of the group.

Attached: 5eb1598cedad25d6441aef7999816e48.jpg (736x1502, 152K)

Dude, you're gonna get fucked so hard. They have an opportunity to make a Progressive statement with the finale. Either Star goes gay or she goes independent "I don't need no man" or something. You're not getting what you want.

Jackie is the gay one and Kelly will most likely be the strong independent woman.

Both quota fulfiled.

Attached: d55da089130511fc190b279b580bfdc4.jpg (640x800, 107K)

>They have an opportunity to make a Progressive statement with the finale
kys

Nah, they have to do it with the mc or it won't get media attention. Nobody gave a shit about Korra until the gay twist.

No

I already got what I wanted. So suck it sufferingfags, Marco loves Star.

Attached: moringmark245263.png (508x2546, 1.13M)

Sounds cool. I nead my dose of adventure and pure friendship.
I'm in!

I agree Reynaldo should be part of Meteora's team. The poor guy has been cursed and isolated for centuries, and has nothing against the princess (unlike his traitor siblings)

Attached: 7f7e851382d87b13720cbe20aa984c9b.jpg (640x799, 84K)