Who's the idiot that lets them laugh like this?

Who's the idiot that lets them laugh like this?
youtube.com/watch?v=dLuFS4XRRQU

Attached: Criticfire-750x422.jpg (750x422, 40K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=P6wEdIAaRjU
youtube.com/watch?v=GfaGm6XlpGQ
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>I have to review a piece of media!
>BLACK DUDE! WOMAN! GET IN HERE!
>*20 minute horrendously unfunny skit ensues*

Why there's almost always a guy screaming on these thumbnails.

His laugh is not related to Yea Forums
E-celeb shit doesn’t belong here

Based Zach

Who's Zack?

A BAT CREDIT CCCCAAARRRDDD

Attached: dougwalker.jpg (225x225, 5K)

To be fair, he hasn't made this joke in ten years or so. But fuck you for reminding me

BIIIIIIIIIIG LIPPED ALLIGATOR MOMENT

I don't understand how people can unironically like nc in current year. All his shit is so bad so unfunny so poorly written acted produced and shot its the definition of cringe and yet there are genuine fans of his? How.

I'VE SEEN AN IRREGULARITY

WHY DOES IT LOOK LIKE VEGAS? COME ON

youtube.com/watch?v=P6wEdIAaRjU

The same reason a bad/shabby piece of media is always accompanied by a sketch involving murder, suicide, mental insanity, or other inappropriately blown out of proportion ideas- because at the root of it, bad media= funny laughs. If they display someone having an emotional reaction, you'll see it and think "wow, is it that bad that it warrants someone having a meltdown like that? I need to find out!" Essentially, a visual element that's a tool for clickbait.

Maximum onions

I put up with his shit when channel awesome hosted spoony vids, but once he left and took his own career with it I dropped almost all 'review' character shows. Red letter media is ok tho.

I never watched Demo Reel. Was it as bad as the current sketch comedy routines NC crams into his reviews?

worse

To put in in perspective look at how bad NC as a whole is. Demo Reel was going to be his ticket to get noticed by networks and leave NC behind. It was so bad and poorly recieved he had to return to being the Nostalgis Critic to keep any semblance of a successful career going

Imagine the terrible, agonizing, monstrously unfunny skits that are currently destroying the NC videos. Now, take away the review portions of the videos so it's just those awful skits.

There. You have Demo Reel.

He thought this would get him to Hollywood.
youtube.com/watch?v=GfaGm6XlpGQ

>Nostalgia Critic forces a joke and drags if for miles on end
What a surprise!

Didn't Doug crowdfund close to a million dollars to fund Demo Reel? He rented a studio, hired a staff and crew to run it, bought professional film equipment and editing software, hired actors on fulltime salaries, and set up offices and distribution networks.

Why do his "films" still look like they were shot on camcorders in someone's apartment kitchen?