Who was in the wrong

who was in the wrong

Attached: tony.jpg (1199x630, 50K)

Tony, but everything was Happy's fault for being shit at his job.

Tony was wrong for not communicating that he got the message. Peter was wrong for not trusting Tony, the superhero that's saved the world several times and gave him support.

Tony wouldn’t even explain to him what the issue was with the Accords.

I didn't like how either of them acted in the movie. Peter was too irresponsible and needy and Tony was kind of an ass for no reason at the start.

Tony is a poor role model and Peter is a spaz. Ultimately they fucked up that event together.

Happy

>Happy's fault for being shit at his job.

This.

why the fuck didn't the movie address this?

He apologized. People are also wrong. The issue was they didn't communicate properly. Happy obviously relayed everything to Tony and he obviously handled it.

>hey Peter, about those weapons dealers, I sent the feds after them. Thanks for telling me kiddo

It was that simple

It's Tony's fault for putting Happy in a position of extreme authority despite the fact Happy has fucked up positions of considerably less authority before.

Peter was, for having the nerve to talk back to his sugar daddy. He's lucky Big Papa T didn't pimp-slap his ungrateful scrawny bitch ass. Big Papa T didn't spend all that money dressing him up nice to hear him complain.

damn

Attached: kbz5benmezi01.jpg (693x960, 83K)

Both of them.

Tony shouldn't have been so distant, and Happy should have done a better job and not resented Peter.

But on the other hand communication brokedown because Peter annoyed Happy in the first place, and had he trusted in Tony that he was handling it Vulture and crew would have been arrested at the Ferry. Peter should have been more understanding of his place and not constantly tried to prove himself that he could move up in the big leagues.

Wait what

Tony for being uninformative and Happy for being a prick to a kid who just wanted to do some good in the world.

Tony brought him on to fight his stupid war everyone involved agreed was a bad idea, even the people fighting for Tony. The least he could have done is be more respectful.

This

How were the feds even supposed to deal with them?
Tony is garbage.

I see that as Tony took the shirt and had Pepper to wash it, and she just stole it and started wearing it after it sat on the dryer for a few weeks because of Tommy being lazy and not returning it.

I can even picture a scene where Peter asks Tony over the phone, "Hey about that t short you said you would wash, do you still have that? I mean it's okay if you haven't but it's been a couple weeks and that shirt was one if my favorite shirts so- oh sorry bye Mr Stark"