Remember all those years you watched and loved this character...

Remember all those years you watched and loved this character? Remember how badass he was and how you got so pumped when Thor was going to fight somone? Remember how you bought your son a toy Mjolnir and he said he was the strongest Avenger like Thor? Well Endgame says: FUCK YOU. WE ARE GOING TO TURN YOUR FAVORITE CHARACTER INTO A FAT JOKE THAT CRIES TO HIS MOMMY AND ESSENTIALLY DOESN'T DO JACK SHIT THE ENTIRE MOVIE EXCEPT BE A PUNCHLINE AND TELL EVERYONE THAT HE "LIKES" CAPTAIN MARVEL.

Attached: 006c0503226b49354d3870a05709943c.gif (500x231, 2.57M)

Other urls found in this thread:

washingtonexaminer.com/red-alert-politics/disneys-push-to-force-leftist-politics-onto-kids
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Yeah I hear you on that one. Disappointing how they treated some of the established characters in this movie.

Thor was only good in Ragnarok and Infinity War. Dark World was shit and Thor 1 was slow as balls. He'll be less shit in GotG3 and if Watiti gets to direct a movie with him in it again.

He only had one decent movie.

>WE ARE GOING TO TURN YOUR FAVORITE CHARACTER INTO A FAT JOKE THAT CRIES TO HIS MOMMY AND ESSENTIALLY DOESN'T DO JACK SHIT

They just wanted to make Thor more relatable to his fanbase.

Reminder that Chris Hemsworth himself wanted a change up after how stale the Thor act got.

Did you not see Ragnarok? Where Thor was constantly getting tazered by Valkyrie and embarrassed himself with a slapstick pratfall every time he tried to give a dramatic speech?

The MCU had already turned Thor into a joke before Endgame.

Do the Russos have it out for Thor? They reversed every single major development from Ragnarok as soon as they got their hands on him.

Saying he'll be less shit in GOTG3 does not take away from him being shit in Endgame...

It's symbolic of his line of movies. They only got good when the character was allowed to kick back and have fun. He was trying to be a big and proper hero and one failure (IW) utterly destroyed him. Now he's going to be fun Thor full time.

The Russos seem to have a hateful eye on several characters. Quill has gotten a lot of shit writing under them. Quill, Hulk, Thor have all been treated like garbage for IW and Endgame.

Thor doesn't have a big fanbase. Majority of people who 'likes' him doesn't really give a fuck about him in a large sense. No matter what he is doing, at the end he is just a guy with a hammer. And since GA likes quips, turning him into fart-joke-machine was better for profits. At this point there's no Thor in MCU, just Chris as long running SNL sketch.

Yeah, the first one.

>fun Thor

Why does it seem like the people saying this version of Thor is "fun" or "hysterical" are ones that hate the character and want to watch him be degraded like they have some sort of anger fetish aimed at the character?

>He doesn't like Planet Hulk featuring Thor way out of his element.
Fucking terrible taste.

>Thor doesn't have a big fanbase.
Bruh what the fuck are you smoking? He has been a comic book staple for decades, has been through several TV and film adaptations, and the toys sell well... there's been clear, widespread dislike for how the character was treated in Endgame.

>Remember all those years you watched and loved this character?
Honestly? No.

Thor movies are too shit.

>Bad things happen to characters and they don't always succeed, so the writers must hate them!

Attached: EEE45555W.png (300x169, 63K)

>feeling persecuted because bad things happen to a character
Yikes.

Cry me a river. Your fat cunt is shitting on Star-Lord constantly

- Thor, straight white man, turned into a fat joke
- Peter Quill, straight white man, turned into a joke, lesser than a fat joke
- Steve Rogers, straight white man, turned into a selfish time wrecker
- Tony Stark, straight white man, dead (will return)
- Bruce Banner, straight white man, got beaten up and never got better

What's up with Marvel?

-Clint Barton, straight white man, gets happy ending
wtf marvel?!?

the answer is that they started out their franchise with a ton of straight white men and as a result all of their contracts started to expire at roughly the same time

But only two of them are leaving.

Isn't he gay?

No. Thor 1 was complete shit and Thor 2 was cool but in heavy need of some humor. Thor was only ever enjoyable when he was either being a badass or being funny, which is why he worked so well in the Avengers films and Thor 3.

It sucks that you can't enjoy his journey as a character, I personally really loved how they portrayed broken Thor as a completely self-indulgent bohemian instead of going complete edgy-brooder mode, it makes a ton more sense to the character.

Take a boastful, loud character who loves drinking and partying and fighting, and take the fight out of him, and you have pretty much what Thor becomes in Endgame.

It was pretty funny and he did get to be part if the big fight again. And before Steve held it he was still worthy to hold Mjolnir so there's that.

>Or being too much of a coward to not express that you hated how one of your favorite characters were treated in a movie.

I'd rather speak my mind like OP. I HATE the way Quill has been in the past 2 movies now.

He is being written that way......... which is probably something you and OP agree on. I think most Thor fans don't care about the Thor/Quill nonsense and want to see them both start being badass again instead of the punchlines they've become.

>"I'm too much of a brainlet to get Thor" the post

If you can't see past the joke you're retarded.
Thor's character was a realistic depiction of a post trauma coping mechanism.

What kind of garbage strawman is that? Why do the characters have to be degraded like they have been?

Everyone I know loved it though, and by the end of it Thor was definitely the most badass person in the movie.

It's seeming like a specific agenda is being played out right in front of our eyes. Add Bucky to that list.

Probably why hashtags like #notmythor and #justiceforthor are having so much activity. Endgame was a terrible movie for many Thor fans.

because they are flawed, if they were perfect nobody would like them

There is a massive difference between having flaws and shitting on the characters the way they did. Pretending fat, disgusting, crying to his mom, rambling about nonsense Thor is just some flaws and not absolutely degrading the character is pure bullshut.

>not liking the mom scene
Best part of endgame

Troll h A r d E Rr

I am not trolling. It was heartfelt and was exactly what Thor needed. Same for Tony’s dad meeting

We're talking about Bruce fucking Banner here. Ruffalo Banner is treated as a better person than comic Banner by a mile and gets shit on far less. It would be awful if Ragnarok didn't better establish Hulk and Bruce as their own personalities, Infinity War didn't give him a bit of trauma as a catalyst, and Endgame treated Professor as some perfect, "correct" version of Bruce. His whole character is his duality, insecurity and self-loathing. A Hulk who isn't dealing with bullshit is boring.

>Hulk
>Banner finally at peace with himself
>this is treated like garbage
It's literally the best treatment the MCU has given him, you mongrel.

Go away, Carol

BUT HE ISNT SMASHING THINGS

I bet those fuckers who think Hulk was bad in endgame liked trash Hulkwank like World War Hulk

I think it's good on marvel to move away from the "perfect" male body. We don't need fat heroes, but it's nice to show you don't need to be /fit/ to be a hero

Attached: fce-thumb-320x135.jpg (320x135, 16K)

This.
>b-but he didnt smash stuff!!
Apparently taking on the power of all the infinity stones isn't enough for some people

Attached: 65d.jpg (198x222, 6K)

Sad thing is that Infinity War Thor kinda worked as a balance between normie friendly Thor and some comic accuracy, endgame was just all out dumb. I'm fine with it because it doesn't affect the stories I've enjoyed, and if Gunn does cool shit with him in GotG3 he might even have some redemption, I just don't care about the cinematic universe/checked out.

But his peace with himself isn't wholly beneficial, which is part of why it's not terrible writing.

>Thor
He got fat due to understandable depression, still stepped up to fight Thanos, rocked the fat armor look very well.
>Steve
His choice was written in a positive way and only some people have viewed it as selfish. One of two living characters in the MCU worthy of Thor's hammer
>Tony
Saves the universe
>Bruce
Gets inner peace, only loss is not getting to butt fuck Nat in the pussy anymore

He literally gets his shit together in the second act and is a badass in the third act.
Sorry the fat jokes pissed you off, little baby. Go hit the gym.

Makes you think...

Attached: 20190506_103955.jpg (926x774, 445K)

He was awful in Ragnarok. Russos revived him

This is called "lying". And you shouldn't do it because it's BAD.

This. Endgame's main strength is how well it treated its characters.

It also seems likely that Hemsworth is being relieved of the obligation to /fit/ up for future MCU films, wouldn't be surprised if that's one of the terms of him continuing to appear in them.

It's almost like people want to watch the Hulk be the Hulk, especially in the this epic climax of a movie against the worst threat the heroes have ever faced. Nahhh let's just have him in a sweater most of the movie, blow his arm out using the stones in a way that didn't really change the storyline, and then have ant man save him. That's the hulk most people wanted... what' the point of you even defending pussified hulk? Are you being paid by marvel to do damage control online or do you really just not give a shit about the character?

>the character arcs in Endgame are just too hard for me to understand
Imagine going through life as OP, that’s a depressing thought

>Endgame's main strength is how well it treated its characters.

LMFAO WHAT A CROCK OF SHIT. Yeah, sweater hulk, fat thor, old steve rogers, dead iron man, dead black widow who didn't even get a funeral, quill being treated like garbage, ant man constantly treated like garbage... the vast majority of the characters got shit on in this movie.

Hulk not being the Hulk is one of the best things that could happen to Bruce though.

That seems plausible given how notorious his exercise routine. But... it's Thor. He's always been known for being muscle on muscle on muscle fit.

Attached: your post.png (126x126, 11K)

Hulk not using his massive hulk strength in the finale against Thanos is one of the worst outcomes for fans. Why nother having Hulk or Thor in the movie if they are just going to be sidelined? Waste of the characters.

>sweater hulk
Hulk not being a raging autismo is great for the character because it's literally what he wants.
>fat thor
Depressed as fuck, gets out of his funk, steps up to fight, where's the issue? Just that his fatness was made fun of?
>old steve rogers
Gets to live a life he missed out on after helping save the universe.
>black widow
no shown funeral was weird, but let's not pretend she was treated poorly beyond that
>quill
no more of a joke than he is in GotG movies
>ant-man
yeah he gets shit talked, but the movie literally would not have happened without him (and a mouse)

What they're saying
>These characters were ruined!
What they mean
>Why wasn't MY favorite character the big dick hero of this film instead of the ones the franchise is retiring?!

“Pussified” because he isn’t being a mindless rage Monster beating everything into submission although he stepped up to wield the gauntlet knowing it might kill him

Fuck off

He's the fucking Hulk, better regeneration of the planet, how the fuck would a gauntlet kill him?

Same for Thor btw.

But never mind, let the fucking alcoholic mortal do it.

>Hulk not using his massive hulk strength in the finale against Thanos is one of the worst outcomes for fans
Thanos is stronger than Hulk even without the stones, and Banner Hulk isn't even as big as muscly as pre-Endgame Hulk. And Thor didn't get sidelined unless you're trying to compare him to Cap and Tony, which is dumb because this was their last movie. Thor had his moments, armoring up, dual wielding. Hell, considering Endgame and IW were made as a single package, He had the biggest fucking moments of any character that isn't Cap or Tony.

Meanwhile, fucking Iron Man fights Thanos solo.

It's fucking bullshit man.

Hulk is just a dumb baby in the films, just like Drax.

>Meanwhile, fucking Iron Man fights Thanos solo.
And loses every time until he just fucking yoinks the stones.

Why did Stephen Strange give the time stone to Thanos?

Why didn't Stephen Strange revert time right there so they can fight Thanos again but this time he knows all of his tricks?

Thor got his assed kicked at the end of the movie and he had no spots to shine. What are you even talking about right now? Stormbreaker killed Thanos in the last movie, it just wasn't an instant kill. In this movie Thor did no damage to Thanos. If you don't have the ability to admit the character was nerfed for this movie big time then you are just blowing hot air.

That shouldn't be even possible.

I love me Iron Man, but he's a dude in an armor.

He lacks the endurance and power to fight against Thanos. That's Hulk and Thor's job, or heck, Dr. Strange job, or even Drax's job.

Because Strange wants tony to fucking die so he doesn’t create another Ultron

That's one man people have complained about. Just "Dormammu" that motherfucker until you get all the moves just right. Like Groundhog Day until you do everything perfectly to beat Thanos.

>in this movie Thor did no damage to Thanos.

Attached: 1556936074569.jpg (250x247, 9K)

Why didn't Strange go back to the past and rape baby Tony?

Time travel is bullshit man.

It's funny because that's what Thanos did.

When they break the mind stone? Never mind, revert time that shit.

The Hulk vs Thanos in IW fight is another bullshit.

Most resilient being in the universe.

Got tired of being punch and kicked by another strong dude.

Really now, Marvel?

>He lacks the endurance and power to fight against Thanos.
And Thanos beats his ass every time they fight until Tony steals the stones.

If you're saying Thor did no damage, then nobody besides Wanda and the snap did damage.

Thor was great in Endgame and Ragnarok. There’s a vocal minority that wanted Ragnarok to be some gritty LOTR ripoff and can’t get over the fact the movie is highly regarded and people preferred it to what we got in the first two Thor movies.

>And Thanos beats his ass every time they fight until Tony steals the stones.
It took like what? 5 minutes for him to beat Tony up, and sometimes just straight up punches him up.

Punches that tire out hulks? You mean Iron Man armor can withstand that?

No

Sure he cut the head off Thanos at the beginning and that didn't mean shit. When it counted at the end of the movie Thor got bitchslapped like Stormbreaker was a piece of styrofoam. So much for the build up to that weapon.

...Gordon?

Hulk has been throughwrse shit than that Thanos asswhooping, they just wanted the Hulk out of the storyline for some bullshit reason.

Except in IW Stormbreaker flew Through the powers of ALL the Infinity Stones and hit Thanos in the chest. In Endgame Thor gets his ass kicked with Stormbreaker and Thanos had no Infinity Stones.

That question doesn't apply to faggots and dykes so clearly you were excused from it.

Attached: 3e8wlq0ng9m21.png (1062x1043, 535K)

Well Thor did catch Thanos by surprise in IW, in Endgame he came at him head on

Ha, gay.
MCU Thor was never good. Russos struggled forever to introduce Asgard and all the mythos for 3 fucking movies and they even pussied out of magic, instead relying in pseudo-technology and 80's references. By all means, its not bad, but it ain't Thor.
Movie Aquaman introduced all that crap in just one movie. Lore, aquatic races, tensions between them, etc, etc.

Punches that tired out Hulk knocked Tony to the ground every time and knocked his magic armor off, the armor repairing itself was literally the only reason he survived more than one.

Thor did nothing but drink beer for 5 years.

Basically this, Thor 1 and 2 blew their chances at being faithful Thor movies which is why Ragnarok and Endgame went with their own thing.

That doesn't take away from the shear power it displayed. All Infinity Stones shot at it at once. Then a non infinity stone Thanos makes him look like nothing in endgame.

I know a shiton of girls here who love him. During the endgame scene when it was revealed that thor was a fatass, O could hear some girl saying 'NO!'

>be me
>go to the movies with my gf
>i say out loud when is thor gonna stop crying and start fighting
>my gf tells me let the women have the spotlight this time
they took thor down a notch because of muh feminism literally

>could hear some girl saying 'NO!'
ABSOLUTE
KEK

Attached: 1556344041343.png (435x435, 183K)

Also seeing some fans of his thicc self online.

>My favorite characters dont have the best action choreography.
Watch a anime user

ohnoes my stronk guy didn't do a stronk guy homoreotic thing, movie bad

Joke’s on you. My favorite character has always been Iron Man. HA! Haha. Ha... Ha... Aughgahd...

Attached: 4F3DB9CC-864E-4C59-80DE-AF18F1FEF9C6.jpg (700x715, 253K)

Good drone

They're fans of Chris being hot more than Thor.

This treatment wasn't meant to show thor was a joke but the most "human" of all the avengers. He been a warrior prince his whole life. He was so close to killing thanos and a split second decision he made allowed thanos to live and do the snap the killed billions. Becoming a self hating drunkard who questions his worth sounds pretty sensible to me and what a person would do. TLDR:Thor failed on the grantish scale in infinity war,in his eyes atleast and the characterization is the most logical step.

>becomes depressed and self-destructive after failing to stop Thanos
>gets his head back in the game after his mom and Mjolnir reaffirm that he's still worthy in spite of this

It was a perfectly fine arc

>are you the god of Hammers?
what did he mean by this forgotten character development

Attached: odin.png (919x490, 336K)

God, this picture reeks of salt

nooo he must punch the bad guy really good!
RUINED!

Yea it’s even worse when you consider that this is the last time we’ll see the Avengers Trinity together as well as the original team. Not a time to screw with the dignity of any of them

Actually the SJWs hate Endgame!Thor because of the fatshaming jokes.

>good slave, never critize marvel, now lift your ass in the air higher

The same can be said of Captain Marvel, self identified Mary Sues.

Nothing shows you are "human" like turning into a total fat piece of shit, threatening children online, and not really doing anything the entire movie... UNLIKE LITERALLY ALL THE OTHER HUMAN CHARACTERS IN THE MOVIE.....

>Thor was a fat piece of shit who did nothing the entire movie, it was perfectly fine
Good bot

not him but thor meeting his mother again was more interesting than anything he did in MCU for 10 years

He meant, when things gets really really bad, completely give up, and at the end battle root for other people instead.

>not him but thor meeting his mother again was more interesting than anything he did in MCU for 10 years
Yes the grandmother in me really liked that scene over all those other incredible feats only gods can do..............

Hey, at least he got his glory in the previous movie. Hulk case was lot worse. He didn't only become a joke to, but he didn't even have a payback on Thanos

Agreed, loved the vulnerability

While it’s certainly a nice sentiment, the whole Jekyll/Hyde dynamic with Banner and Hulk is kinda the point. Yea we’ve had points where both sides work together or where Hulk demonstrates Banner’s intelligence but it didn’t erase that duality. There was still Hulk and Banner. Here they seem to have erased Hulk’s personality and just given everything to Banner

Marvel is about humans after all...

Yes! What the fuck man it's like the whole movie you are waiting for Thor to magically not be fat, or for him to suddenly get that rage he had in Infinity War again and do something awesome, and then it never fucking happens. I'm pretty sure I remember Thanos straight up bitch slapping him at some point just to show how insignificant Thor is in this movie.

These trolls are getting weaker every year. The one thing everyone wanted to see in Thor was his "vulnerability" !nd crying to his momma! Is this what it looks like to watch women ruin good action movies?

Just remember, Jason Aaron saw that and was like “Hold my beer”

Attached: F3F4C7BE-F060-4536-B9D4-E855BBC323D6.jpg (1821x2800, 664K)

No one liked your movies, Snyder, get over it.

What feminism? The women barely had much of a spotlight outside of that shoehorned scene of them all gathering at one spot together

>characters are only interesting if they're badass enough that I want to self-insert as them

Thor was great up until they threw out all his developed character for more ebin jokes.

Had a bad relationship with your mom?

>WAAAAAH WHY ISNT MY CHARACTER A MARY SUE!
Die

You may not like it but that's what peak performance looks like

that's literally the entire point of the fucking hulk character. Why would you want anything else?

>if not girl and punch hard character good

Hawkeye is gay? Must be pretty deep in that closet to have his wife introduced being pregnant with their third kid.

not memeing here, but you need to have an IQ of 200 to get Thor in Endgame.

that and if you watch with other people who have a low IQ, who laugh at every word that comes out of Thor's mouth or whenever he's on screen, then you'll fall into the illusion that he was turned into a joke character.

>Thor should be a s__o__y drinking momma's boy in-touch with his feminine side.

GTFO back to tumblr. You people clearly hate comics.

the point is to stop smashing things

>babies brain on capeshit

the hulk didn't become a popular character by not smashing things. It's what the people want.

It would have been great if after Natasha died, we could've seena bit more anger come out of brucehulk just so we know that the Hulk is still in there. Just something to show that bruce doesn't have absolute control. Right now it feels like they killed the hulk we know and love and replaced it with just banner. I want both.

I just want hulk.
I want world breaker or at least fucking maestro as a villian in the future
Not all dolled up metrosexual Ruffalo Professor Hulk.
Ruffalo has been a fucking disaster and he's just...not fun.

Just...he's supposedly a good guy and all of that but goddamn.

For me it's Mr. Fixit.

Imagine feeling emasculated because a fictional character went through a tough time and gain some weight. Lol, what a cuck.
anyways, they will probably "fix it" during GotG 3 in some way.

The fact that you're even saying that makes it sound like you're the one who's triggered.... just chill it'll be ok.

Imagine not ever being able to criticize a movie because faggots like you will attack that person with dumb shit like this...

Nope, he's going to go through every 7/11 in the galaxy

Lebowski Thor is best Thor

>this image macro gives off the feeling that whoever made it was salty as fuck
>no, you're salty as fuck for pointing that out
?

For real man. Forget about Thor for a minute. I wanted to see Hulk get revenge for that original Thanos ass whooping. They should have had Hulk come out looking like he was more pissed than ever. Not some hippy bitch Hulk smiling at everyone.

>Someone made an image that pretty well describes what's going on
>you must be salty
Nah nigga you're fuckin salty, you're just too much of a coward to address it face on.

Damn eveyone but Tonyfags seem to be mad at how their favorite characters got treated in Endgame. I'm personally a fan of I'm and even though I loved his send off I would have liked to see him fight more. Fucking Thor had to knock him out 1 minute into the fight. Learn how to aim retard

Capfag here

I'm satiated. The mjolnir scene was enough for me

>that pretty well describes what's going on
>Thor's entire arc of hitting the wall and picking himself up from literal rock bottom to come back and kick ass is man-hating feminism
This is an absolutely retarded line of thought and you know it. How is Thor getting a peptalk from his dead mother SJW bullshit? Are men not allowed to take advice from women?

>Have to deal with retards crying and pissing themselves every time an event comic comes out and their preferred character isn't top dog.
>Now illiterate movie casuals are doing it too.
Great.

Scott was based and shits on IM and his tantrums

>to come back and kick ass
Except he didn't do that. He got his ass kicked....

I also wanted that initial 3v1 to last longer. Especially IM's part, he basically fired 2 lasers and then took a nap.

>How is Thor getting a peptalk from his dead mother SJW bullshit? Are men not allowed to take advice from women?
This is just deliberate misleading. This "peptalk" included him, a 1500 year old warrior god, crying like a bitch. The movie also included him threatening children online over a video game, him rambling multiple times about dumb things, and literally running away like a coward so Jane wouldn't see him instead of SAVING THE FUCKING UNIVERSE. The SJW portion comes into the constant degrading of one of Marvel's most notorious manly men. You know ALL of this, but you'll bullshit like you have no idea what the fuck is going on.

only fags like thor

A Thor 4 was purposed but we havent gotten an update on that yet.

ONLY FAGS LIKE MARVEL

Thor 1 was slow but enjoyable. Dark World... well... yeah... that one...

There is a difference between failing and being treated as a joke all the avengers failed but their whole character isn't boo hoo sad depressed fat guy jokes lol

Steve's choice is retarded since regardless of whether its a stable timeloop or an alternate timeline, he will massively screw someone over.

negro he is depressed, he shut himself up to everyone after failing to kill Thanos on Wakanda. Not everyone can deal with shit like Cap does

MCU Drax is weaker than Iron-man.

EVERYONE was depressed. How stupid of an excuse is that? And this was done at the writers discretion. The writers deliberately chose Thor to turn into that fat, crying, pathetic moron for the almost entire movie.

No because his movies were terrible and he had no charisma in Avengers 1 or 2

I really don't understand why Thor being bad at handling depression makes you so mad

You really don't understand why this character being turned into a fat, crying, pathetic moron for the almost entire movie would bother someone? You're a pretty dumb one, guy.

Where are you getting that impression of Thor as a mature, collected and self-possesed wise warrior who is also the pinnacle of masculinity? That's certainly not ever been his depiction in the movies

With Disney, you KNOW why they did Thor like that... Disney is not hiding their leftist political agenda AT ALL.

It was great, have sex

>mature, collected and self-possesed wise
No one has said any of these things. Is strawmen the only way you know how to debate an argument?

Ok. How has Disney been showing a leftist political agenda?

Thor being an overemotional moron is his defining trait

Attached: 3-min4.jpg (600x532, 115K)

Everyone did. Literally everyone

Okay, so let's rewind to Thor 1 where he starts a fucking war because of his puerile and arrogant personality and he gets punished by getting turned into a mortal. Where are you seeing an admirable manly man?

Lol d.c.uck still promoting endgame

Yup. The Frost Giants deserved to be eradicated.

Crying, obesity, literally running away from saving the world have never been any of his traits

NO SHIT. I was responding to the person that said he came back and kicked ass. He didn't. He got his ass kicked.

LMFAO you don't think Thor was manly in that movie? Dude practically had his dick swinging out everywhere in that movie.

>that and if you watch with other people who have a low IQ, who laugh at every word that comes out of Thor's mouth or whenever he's on screen, then you'll fall into the illusion that he was turned into a joke character.
This. There were some laughs in the theatre that I found quite mean-spirited.

Lol I think it's a IQ thing. D.c.ucks literally dont have the computing power to understand why marvel won and DC lost.

There's definitely a group of people that are very happy Thor and other white male characters have been outright degraded. Let's just knee Quill in the nuts and then emasculate him on his own ship. talk shit to Antman putting him down the entire movie, make Hulk some sort of former shell of himself. Meanwhile women are basically climbing over each other in a scene to show how "badass" they are. The fucking writers were shit in this movie.

Shit bait nigger

>literally running away from saving the world
No he didn't. There wasn't shit to do, he killed Thanos, no one else was invading. All he had left was to slide into depression.

You were never actually a fan of Thor, you just like bright lights
Fat Thor is a pleb filter

Do you think Shuri schlicks herself to that?

Just one article framing what they are doing.

washingtonexaminer.com/red-alert-politics/disneys-push-to-force-leftist-politics-onto-kids

Either you didn't watch the movie, or you're so intent about arguing that you are intentionally ignoring the scene where he was supposed to go talk to Jane, and instead ran away leaving Rocket to do it....

Have you come out as gay to your parents yet, or are you still too shy?

Because had he tried he wouldn't succeed. Jane would have called the guards over a weird fat thor imposter outside her room.

God, you're right, the movie should have spent a bunch of time sucking those characters off and telling the audience how awesome they are. Because we all know Quill had the utmost respect of his team.
It's not like Ant-Man doesn't have a history of slapstick borne out of physical mishaps. No, the fact that they gave him a bunch of shit over a plan that he only barely had an outline of is a slap in the face to white men everywhere.

Attached: download (2).jpg (225x225, 8K)

>that inferior .jpg

Attached: Don't Be A Cunt All Yer Life.png (342x314, 119K)

You do realize this is all fiction and they can write things to go in any way they want.... Thor could have gotten super real with Jane in that moment and she could have believed him. This "it couldn't be other way" is total nonsense. An intelligent writer can write any scenario to be believable.

Why spend a bunch of time? Just respect the characters more and don't treat them like shit. I love how in your mind it has to be treat them like shit or spend the entire movie stroking their cocks. It proves how weak minded you are in all of this.

Thor fucked up when he failed to kill Thanos. He also lost his family and home. Of course he will slide into depression over his failures.
He's always been a moron, it reached its peak in Ragnarok.
Endgame Thor is unironically better than pure Quipfaggot Thor. He's not even pathetic at the end.

We all know the real reason is because Portman is annoying

Honestly, I think it's great that he has flaws and relatable qualities. Even if he is a god, he is still a nerfed god. Makes him much more interesting than Captain Marvel.

It's like Luke during the OT, his vulnerabilities and intentions make him a well-liked character, instead of the modern girl we have now with no flaws and a bunch of perfect abilities.

>emasculate him on his own ship
This was done by another white man, how does this fit into the argument?

I was waiting for Thor to work out his Asgardian strength somewhere throughout the movie.

>Just respect the characters more
Why should Quill receive more respect in Endgame than he gets in his own movies? He's always treated like a joke besides an emotional moment thrown in every now and then, even some of his serious moments are still somewhat jokey.

Thor just wanted to emulate one of his dearly departed best friends.

Attached: Best of Friends.jpg (939x1260, 303K)

>and only some people have viewed it as selfish
bucky shippers aren't people, user

This argument reeks of 'story wasnt what i personally wanted'. Get over yourself, writer are not supposed to cater personally to you, but write what works for the character. Thor breaking down after everything hes lost makes sense, especially losing it in quick succession and blaming himself not aiming for the head because he wanted Thanos suffer. Hell you see people break down for less on this site. Him not reacting to it badly would be shit writing, and only a childish moron would call this an agenda.

You fucking spastics.
I love Thor as much as anyone, but you don't need to be a goddamned genius to notice that majority of the original six Avengers displayed and personified various stages of grief after trauma.
Cap was denial.
Thor was anxiety/blaming himself/self abuse/depression
Clint was anger.
Tony was acceptance.
Hulk was personal growth.
Natasha was bargaining.

Perhaps but in these films he exists only to be shit on, I'm not the guy you're replaying to and don't think there's some grand conspiracy but Quill's treatment in these two films came off a bit brutal.

>Thor was only good in Ragnarok

He was the typical meme Reddit humor

All of Thors closest friends dying so casually was one of the weakest parts of Ragnarok to me. Fandral and Volstagg didn't even put up a fight, though Hogun was a bit better.

Not to mention by it's done by a much more conventionally attractive, more assertive, masculine and honorable white male. As opposed to Quill, whose largely an underhanded thief.

That's a retarded way to describe Ragnarok.

As opposed to le epic Yea Forums humor where a sad frog scream really loud, everyone is sad, and there are a lot of emasculated men pretending to be highschool girls?

>guy that did the second biggest fuck up goes into crippling depression out of regret
>guy that did the biggest fuck up gives 0 fucks and does nothing to redeem himself

Attached: starlord.jpg (2136x1080, 249K)

Quill is shit, that's why everyone mocks him

I didn't watch Endgame, only caught the movies I enjoyed.

>much more conventionally attractive
I bet 45% of the female audience would be butthurt like OP if female characters were used for such an interaction.

>Not liking Endgame Thor
>making a thread that tries so hard

Don't know if OP is pretending or simply has shitty taste, but he is a retard nonetheless.

Not sure why this doesn't make sense to viewers. Thanos in IW shot a huge beam of concentrated 6-stone power, he had no reason to think Stormbreaker wouldn't be atomized so he didn't try to block it at all. In Endgame it's being wielded like any other weapon, no stones are being used so its buffs are useless and Thanos outfights Thor like he did with almost literally everyone else

Honestly I think they really undersold his interaction with his mom. If you got to go back in time and talk with your dead parent, I imagine it would be even more emotional than what they portrayed. He didn't even really thank her or anything. They barely ever got a good hug.

Attached: 301820790fd6396c6e4f2e3c48fc2eab-d31vsi9.jpg (545x765, 536K)

Writers should cater to their audience. A significant portion of the audience did not like how some characters were portrayed. Your post reaks of "I thought the story was fine and no one else is allowed to have an alternate opinion." Neck it.

It literally fits the argument of the character being unecessarily degraded....

A good portion of the scenes felt rushed to me. They were trying to get in and out of the past times though.

>thank her
For what?

>If you got to go back in time and talk with your dead parent, I imagine it would be even more emotional than what they portrayed.
Watch this for that story.

Attached: About Time.jpg (362x274, 36K)

Being a good mom? Haven't you ever felt gratitude to your parents for raising you well?

Attached: 5e8liuu52i421.jpg (4203x5000, 3.05M)

yeah because he was told any interaction with her could cause serious time travel shenanigans that could fuck up the entire existence

thanks for the rec, user

Attached: 1470701440000.jpg (1920x1080, 2.04M)

People thank their parents many times throughout their life.

I mean, he's already talking with her -- and he even tries to tell her about her death. Can't imagine he's too concerned about fucking up the timeline at that point.

Attached: bone_breaker_by_windfalcon-d4krnxj.jpg (714x900, 854K)

being the buttmonkey for the weakest joke in the entire movie is not enough to redeem yourself after indirectly causing a mass genocide in universal scale

I still hope they do Thor 4. No Asgard, just an space adventure with Thor, Rocket, Groot, maybe Hulk and definitely Bill.

this movie will be GotW 3

>GotG

fixed

>not liking fat Thor kino
ITT terrible taste

yeah but I don't understand why would a god be an atheist

Attached: the amazing atheist1.jpg (726x408, 72K)

Self esteem issues

That's the Russo Bros for you.

You would have killed yourself (if you had the spine) after making the mistakes he had, but he largely redeemed himself by the end, one of the best scenes is him begging to wear the guantlet, so he could die for the chance if redemption, he came out a better, more relatable character.

based quill

He was literally dusted 5 minutes after his mistake, no time to process, no time for shame, he did the only thing he could, fight thanos.

there's no arguing with autism

Nah I expect Thor will mostly be cut from GotG3 so Gunn can wrap up his story.

Then the Guardians or at least a few of them will be Thor's supporting cast in Thor 4 like the Avengers were in Civil War.

I mean they don't really have many other options since Thor's entire supporting cast has been killed or otherwise written off at this point.

Thanos saw that weapon decapitate him just hours before that fight. He came mentally prepared to do anything to keep that blade away from him; if you rewatch the fight you'll notice that he makes sure to parry as much as possible

Except Thor fucked up approximately 9000000000000x harder than Quill

So Thor has a hammer that switches between being a hammer, mace and axe-hammer now? That's pretty cool

Especially if you can't even spell rhetoric

They can bring Loki back, although it would be Avengers Loki.

Imagine growing up on a steady diet of capeshit, diversiflicks and netflix shows

Thor was the equivalent of a fart joke in Endgame. Fart jokes are fun. The same fart joke for 2 hours is not fun.

>Hulk not being a raging autismo is great for the character because it's literally what he wants.

When the fuck does giving the character what they want ever lead to good storytelling? That’s boring as hell for both the character and the fans. Idiot.

This.

Thor survived full exposure to a goddamn Sun in IW, and Stormbreaker was shown to turn the entire tide of the battle when he showed up. In Endgame, with both hammers, he was as effective as a wet tissue. It was Wanda and Captain Brie who were the only ones to do actual damage to Thanos, which is utter bullshit. Fuck the Russo’s for not even being able to be consistent between their own two films.

Attached: E8469764-7E49-41FA-823A-55B5DC1E3E1E.jpg (500x625, 48K)

Thor was out of shape and hadn't fought anything in 5 years in EG.

Dumb negroe, Boomer Thor was the best part of the movie.

Even still that's only one more guy. Otherwise every Asgardian except Valkryie is dead.

Well there's Sif, but I don't expect anything from her. If Jamie Alexander wasn't tied up in her show to appear at all, she'd probably have gotten killed off in Ragnarok as well.

At this point I kind of don't want to see her again.

>Writers should cater to their audience.
Fuck off. Writers should be concerned with telling their story first.Trying to please everyone or cater to a specific group often leads to dogshit, especially whiny ass self inserters that think they're a 'significant portion' of the audience or that marvel hates white men despite casting mostly white men.
>Your post reaks of "I thought the story was fine and no one else is allowed to have an alternate opinion."
Practice what you preach. You're literally bitching they didn't cater to you.

But it's written out as a conspiracy against men, so that particular example doesn't fit. Hell, Hulk doesn't fit either, Banner is literally the happiest he's ever been.

When they've earned it. Not every story needs to be suffering porn to be good.

And a character suffering through the same shit every time they're on screen also gets boring as hell, retard.

Doesn't matter when Mjolnir and Stormbreaker are extremely powerful weapons that will still remain powerful even if Thor is out of shape. Mjolnir and Stormbreaker did nothing to Thanos.

- Gamora, a green-Black girl fucking dies
- Natasha, a white girl fucking dies

They ARE still very powerful, Thor was swatting Outriders away like they were flies. You're just underestimating Thanos. This is why the Titan crew was fucked even if Quill wasn't there to chimp out, we already saw him shat on the Hulk without using the Stones.

Not disagreeing with your post, but didn't Thanos have the power stone when he fought Thor?

Perfectly balanced If you ask me.

I felt that the fat Thor filled the typical viking feel more. I hated how it was at first but it grew on me.I was also happy they didn't just write off that Thor royally fucked up by not going for the head. I am sure if he is in the next GoTG or Thor solo they will reverse the fat look anyway.

Nah constant edge and suffering is just as bad. Sometimes you gotta throw characters a bone once in awhile.

>depressed Thor bad, reddit meme Thor good
>Quill being laughed at as always, bullied by Thor which contradicts the last point
>Rogers getting the life he always wanted after the truckloads of fanservice the movie gave him is bad
>Stark sacrificing himself heroically, proving Cap wrong after all these years is bad
>Hulk snapping everyone back to life is bad
Either you're sensitive or too much of a brainlet for capeshit of all things. Do you refer to Captain Marvel as a mary sue with no struggles too?

I love Thor prob my top 3 Marvel heroes. But if you thought he was nerfed then you didn't realize why he beat thanos in the last movie. It wasn't that he overpowered him, it was that his weapon was made to take down the infinity gauntlet wielding Thanos.

Thor simply through his magic axe and it was able to penetrate through the blast which surprised Thanos. In a straight fight he was never shown as pwning him, but simply just in the same league as him.

Now Captain Marvel almost defeating him single handedly made me a little upset.

>No matter what he is doing, at the end he is just a guy with a hammer
Cap is just a guy with a shield. That's even less impressive. Oh, right: Murrica.

No he is literally the God of Hammers now. He has hundreds of hammers that break constantly

How does Aaron explain Storm breaker and Beta Ray Bill then?

Cap can be the guy with both the shield and hammer
Will Thorcucks ever recover?

I still say Thor Girl gives him the gold hammer he has in Avengers

I was being facetious .He is the God of Thunder still but he no longer has a permanent weapon and goes through a new hammer an issue. It is stupid and is really focusing on Thor being reliant on hammers.

I hated how Cap could actually push him for a few seconds. How can Cap with raw strength do what Hulk couldn't?

It was the closest to an accurate Volstag we're going to get.

Capfags and Thorfags not being friends just doesn't feel right

Attached: cap-thor.gif (498x332, 2.12M)

>Asgard
That's the one thing that really showed their agenda so fucking openly in Endgame:
>portals open up
>armies march out to face Thanos
>all black Wakandan soldiers
>Asian magic dudes from the Himalaya
>Asgard is diverse with a BLACK WOMAN at the spearhead

That's women and their 'fandom' of any male character in a nutshell.

Did the whole army being led by a blonde haired, blue eyed, straight, white male who is portrayed as right like 90% of the time also show their agenda?

To be fair, Thor did lose literally throughout the MCU films. It was only natural that all of those events would take their toll on him.

In the span of 2 weeks, Thor:

Ragnarok:
Found out his dead brother was alive
Said brother banished his beloved father
Finds father just before he dies suddenly
But before he does he reveals he has a secret sister and is evil
New sister breaks the hammer (a hammer he though was indestructible and was the source of his power) he's had all his life
Stranded on an alien world, powerless to defend his home from this evil woman
Finds a Valkyrie and also is told his father sent all these warrior women to die taking out evil sister, and covered their sacrifice up
Gets beaten by Hulk
Finds brother and comes to terms his brother can never love him or change, is a lost cause
Revives visions from his best friend about the precarious situation at his home
After escaping, he fights his sister, loses his eye and understands where his true power is after having one last talk with his dead father
Ushers in Ragnarok to defeat his sister and destroys his home

Infinity War:
Is attacked without provocation by an overwhelming ship
Half his people, who are desolate and in Diaspora essentially, are killed
Powerless to defeat Thanos
Sees Hulk defeated with ease
Sees as his brother and best friend are killed right in front of his eyes
Sees Thanos have two Infinity Stones right before being blasted into space and left to die
After picked up by space bums, has a emotional break down reflecting on all he's lost
See that a realm of Asgard was attacked and everyone dead, save one who is permanently mutilated
Almost dies from being shot point blank from a neutron stars energy to forge a new weapon
Gives one last attack to defeat Thanos right before he fulfills his plan
He fails, and because of his need for vengeance, half the universe dies

Endgame:
In shock for days over his failure
After given a chance of redemption, it's all in vain as Thanos destroyed the only means of reverse his failure
Even in killing Thanos, it does nothing.

Yeah, what a complete change in his character

I saw the movie today. Holy shit what they did to Thor was such bullshit. I haven't been this annoyed at a character in a long time.

This.
"Fat suit is fanneee" is Eddie Murphy level humor.

I disagree. I loved the idea of someone as mighty as Thor becoming emotionally crippled by losing everyone he loved, then failing to protect Asgard. Him getting past it and becoming stronger for the experience is wat makes good storytelling. Even if you don't like that they made jokes about his depression, it was still a great idea for a story, and I think it was the best direction they could've taken him.

Thor is only joining GotG because Disney hedged their bets against Batista leaving when they axed Gunn. at least that way, no matter what happened, they'd always have a big funny strong guy on the team.

I'm pretty mixed on Thor's current portrayal in the mcu. Ragnarok actually developed his character in a way that felt somewhat true to the classic comics - how he was more than just mjoljnir, how he had to develop into being a worthy successor to Odin as king of Asgard.

But Ragnarok also removed a lot of the gravitas associated with Thor and Asgard as a whole, and seemed to love needlessly emasculating him at almost every turn. Then Infinity War rolls around and we see a very interesting and entertaining "punished" Thor, without a home or a people really, almost consumed by vengeance to an inhuman degree. It was exciting, where will Endgame take him next?

Straight to the garbage, really. Even disregarding the comedic fatsuit, this is the least like Thor the character has ever felt in the mcu, and the film serves to outright erase whatever arc he had been growing through in the previous films. Thor learning to become better than some brainless warrior, fully ascending to the throne? Nah. Give it to Valkyrie, a character we don't know.

And I think what bugs me the most is the message it promotes. Don't try to be better than what you are. Just stay the same. It's emblematic of the comic medium's absolute worst flaw, which is stagnancy.

Tldr Thor sucks now lol

Attached: Thor-in-Blood.jpg (1829x2776, 398K)

>Don't try to be better than what you are
But that's not what the message was, it was be the best at what you are, but don't chase what you're "supposed" to be. Though I can agree it wasn't handled in a great way.

Quill STARTED as a joke

It's a reference to War Thor and whether he's still worthy of the hammer. Going to the past and getting his catharsis with his mom made him get his shit together.

Read some fucking comics.

Attached: 6160593-picture.jpg (1249x1920, 947K)

That's literally not Thor you fucking goof

Thor lost. He zigged when he should've zagged. That's enough to send anyone into rolling depression especially after having lost half of your people from Thanos of those that remained from his killing them by hand. Maybe it's time to teach your kids something a little special called "character building" and not everything works out the way you want; not even for Thor.

Though I will admit, his fat suit was probably the worst thing about the movie but that's hardly a complaint. Also, he used lightning to style his beard and hair towards the end so that's something.

Attached: 59325780_n.jpg (480x750, 66K)

How did Disney manage to get normies to care about super heroes?

I'm just pissed they shat on his whole character arc, especially in his final scene in Endgame
>Set him up as a reckless shithead who needs to learn responsibility so he can become king
>Several movies later after overcoming various challenges and obstacles, Ragnarok finally has him accepting the throne
>"Nah, since he lost to Thanos he needs to be a fat, depressed NEET who shirks his responsibilities XD"
>Well, that's fine. After he defeats Thanos he can be given the closure he needs.
>"And let's make him go run off with the Guardians of the Galaxy lol"
>"And let's have him give up the crown to Valkyrie without any real buildup! GIRL POWER!!"
I honestly don't know what they're going to do with his character from this point on that will feel earned and fulfilling to me. They took almost a decade of character development and squandered it in exchange for having another quipster in GOTG 3.

Attached: 1549243967624.png (551x491, 261K)

>>blow his arm out using the stones in a way that didn't really change the storyline
>undoes thanos' snap, literally the entire point of the movie
>is also the only way the other heroes are able to come back to hold off '14 thanos
k lol

Nah, he'll have 'dropped' that weight by the time GOTG Vol 3 comes out. If Quill can stay fit in space, so can Thor.

I take every opportunity to shit on Marvel since their Now line of books came out and I have to say that's a dumb gripe to have about this movie. Hulk still fought in the final act, although yes, it would have been cool to have him hulk out. It seems like the MCU wants to go in a different direction than the comics and I can get behind that 100%. Especially since it's getting somewhat interesting to see how they integrate everything. I vouched for BvS being an Elseworlds movie and I can do the same for this one, too.

I’m happy Cap got to do amazing shit in a group film after having suffered through Whedon handling his character for two movies. He deserves it. Also Scott got to be based so I’m content.

>Thor is so popular right now that people get butthurt if he gains weight or gets a haircut

Lol come on

Thor in Endgame post-thanos death is a warrior with no war to fight

You tell a man like this he has nothing to do he will either kill himself or enjoy simpler things in life

Thor picked drinking and food (like you know, Valhalla was supposed to have, minus fighting)

MCU doesn't have as much threats as its comicbook counterpart so it's not like he had anything better to do

>2012 Thor using mjollnir as a defibrillator

Heh

Also, didn't 2019 Thor fuck over Dark World Thor by stealing his hammer?

Attached: 1524702183931.jpg (538x440, 49K)

He wont be fat but will probably drop to regular fit guy shape and not Hollywood fit shape

basically yeah

but i think that was before thanos wrecked space dwarves so he can prolly get another?

just like the stones, returning the hammer as if it never left isnt a problem. However thanks to Tony and Ant man the time line does split with Loki escaping with the tesseract.

Well even Evans didn't look super buff in endgame. I thought he looked skinny compared to civil war (helicopter scene) or first avenger.

Ironically Chris Pratt might be the buffest Chris off screen because he does a lot of carpentry work and stuff

My dad always told me that Thor was based on him, as in he was a god sent down to be among the humans. When we watched endgame together I leaned over and told him that now Thor really is like him. So really you're not far off.

>Quill gets one of the best scenes in IW and is one of the two people the villain gives his respect to
Reminder that all the shit about Quill "ruining everything" by having an emotional outburst came from retards like you and not the movie. Zero characters in the MCU blame Quill for anything.

I think people forget that Quill's outburst is exactly in-line with his character, plus that's another woman in his life murdered by someone who's supposed to love them (his dad, his gf's dad)

Have sex

Honestly, I was fully expecting prof. Hulk to go full berserk as soon as he saw thanos but alas, it wasn't meant to be

they needed to remove him to open space for captain Marvel.

ragnarok slenderized his character since people only seem to care about whip crack bazinga tier jokes and big fucking dumb contrast of blue and orange themes

*flanderized

You guys managed to fill my whole cup of white male tears in one single topic, I'll drink it now thank you very much.

>Guy lives for nearly 2000 years.
>Loses fucking everything.
>Loses his shit for 5 years (so like a few weeks in his comparitively massive life)
>BAWWWW WHY IS MY CHARACTER A FLAWED PERSON?!
Honestly, this is pretty tame compared to the shit actual Norse Thor did.

ty

Attached: manly tear.jpg (194x260, 8K)

"Boomer" Thor
...I wish words still had meaning.

I clapped. Theze are things I know.

People deal with traumatic events differently, big shocker.

They do. It's just that the meaning is stupid.

No because he only became likable in Ragnarok.
Disappointing that it didn't last longer but whatever. Marvel's future is looking like shit anyway.

Attached: 1415123514.jpg (393x240, 18K)

Based Assburgers poster.

Stop using the "character building" excuse. This was not progression, it was character regression; his mom gave him the opposite speach his father did before, we went from "you were strong all along, man up and be a king" to "don't worry, it's ok to be mediocre".

>Quill has gotten a lot of shit writing under them.
Star-Lord making terrible decissions and paying for them is literally all of his character in the comics.

Yes it does. Fuck this faggots enabling people to be sad fucks and not improve themselves. Heroes used to be inspirational goals, not excuses to glorify weak fags.

I don't understand why people think that someone's a hero because they're complete psychopaths who can sustain these types of loses like the events of Thor Ragnarok and the IW without having some sort of mental break. You're like the faggots who keep telling Shinji to get in the robot. They're not heroes because they don't feel pain. They're heroes because they endure despite the pain.

Damn, why are there so many straight white males in this movie? Kind of cringey and problematic, if you think about it.

No, I don't.
The only reason Thor doesn't hold the title of worst MCU movie is because Carol snuck in at the last moment.

it's because they are raised only on capeshit comics that melt their brains into thinking that manly means pretending that you can brush everything off and the muscle dudes are totally fanservice for girls

Go home Brie, be a lesbian somewhere else...

"Boomer" as in "baby boomer, born after the war who are now 70+ yo" is stupid?
Do you think it means "loser gamer basedboy"?

This complete nonsense. NO ONE has ever said Thor should never feel emotional pain. Or that he shouldn't show signs of depression. What most people are upset about is 1. How far they took that depression, turning him into a fat crying pathetic bitch and 2. That he was essentially sidelined the entire movie. Stop making things up in your head to create a false argument.

Racist and sexist... ask me how I know everybody in your life despises you.

It only wasn't meant to be because the writers had it up their asses to sideline major male characters in this movie.

More so than Hemsworth? Probably not.

Except I'm not saying that. I'm saying he gave up his role as king, his self steem and even his hammer to indulge in vidya and burritos and space quipping and got his mother's blessing to keep being a failure and that's bullshit. He can be broken and overcome it, just don't throw away ALL of his development.
And the fat thing is them just thinking "fat suits are funny lel", it added nothing to his arc.

As a fellow Yea Forums dad, I feel your pain. EG Thor is bullshit.

I saw a video on YT that made a good point. Thor and Tony both go through a trauma, but Tony's issues get treated seriously in IM3 while Thor's depression gets played as a joke in Endgame (and Ragnarok was too comedic as well).
I like cool badass Thor, not fat dudebro boomer thor. fuck that.

Shinji SHOULD have stopped being a faggot basedboy and gotten in the robot though

Relax. As soon as DC sells Wonder Woman to Disney, the sequel will have him plowing her and burning the calories off.

>Thor 4
I think you mean GoTG 3.

>This retarded meme again

Attached: 1555379623659.jpg (137x234, 8K)

His trauma gets treated seriously. Whenever thanos or Thor failing to stop the snap comes up the scenes take a more serious tone. It's just the weight that is made into a joke. And rightly so. It's distracting.

Attached: 1557038514130.jpg (877x1083, 175K)

Endgame isn't a movie about thor dealing with trauma like im3 was for tony. Gotg3 will probably do that.

I actually liked his fall from grace. It is very realistic that he would be depressed after losing nearly all of his people. He's a King, of course that would affect him. He fell into depression and did what a lot of depressed people do: become alcoholic shut-ins
His talk with his mother and getting Mjolnir back was a very human way of helping the character get over this.
He was still dangerous, and kicked plenty of ass in the fights.
I really don't understand the criticism of fat thor at all. It made for good character development (and physical comedy, to be fair)

they don't want to self insert into a guy that didn't have the final punch

>The Last Jedi has zero positively portrayed white males and a purple-haired matriarchal OC whose main obstacle is mansplaining heroically destroys an evil ship full of white males called "The Supremacy"
>Half of anons think TLJ is apolitical and you're just being a snowflake if you see politics in it
>Endgame has Thor getting fat, Hulk getting smart, Tony dying a hero, and Cap getting a long and happy life
>Half of anons complain that it's a conscious slander on white male characters
So I guess that's it, then. None of you give a fuck about being honest, you all just interpret things however best suits your own oppression fantasies. Whatever.

Attached: Carl.png (425x415, 210K)