They got Krasinski, didn’t they?

They got Krasinski, didn’t they?

Attached: D1CCF118-5E9A-495F-86DD-F7DBE8055A2E.jpg (1080x1124, 268K)

>f4 new target demographic
>chicks on tinder
>looking for a jim to my pam

Attached: large.jpg (800x450, 61K)

Please ugly Doom at least. We don’t need Stony 2.0.

>dr chad von doom
>ugly
read a comic you moviefag

What’s this from?

Just the artist being clever. I know you're not that naive enough to think Jason Aaron, middle-aged overweight comic writer, is aware of secret casting decisions in Hollywood

krasinski as reed
emily blunt as sue storm
zack effron as ben
dacre montgomery as human torch
leo di caprio as doom
trust me my uncle works at sega

>leo di caprio as doom
Just crazy enough to work

Attached: 1532712271psykokwak.jpg (552x341, 15K)

Attached: doooooooom.jpg (615x409, 49K)

>Jason Aaron, middle-aged overweight comic writer,

Dude has slimmed down a fair bit.

No. The actor has tonbe ugly while they can pretend in univers she is handsome. We must stop the Reed and Doom shippers.

>effron as the fucking THING

My reverse r-word what are you thinking

War of the Realms 3 I think. Last page

What's the big deal with Krasinski? All he's known for is being in the Office and directing A Quiet Place.

>implying some hacks from Marvel Comics know anything about what is going on at Marvel Studios. They don't even get scraps from the table and founding out about everything from the news as regular folks

hes fucking emily blunt raw

So what?

have sex

He was on the very short list for Captain America before Evans was cast

Honestly if they did it'll make me think that Marvel Studios has been astroturfing harder than any of us think. It already seemed like a coincidence to me that there was a sudden big push online when set photos were starting to come out for Homecoming about how people were hoping that Uncle Ben wasn't in even though it was too late for them to realistically change anything anyways.
In a similar vein there was a huge internet push to get Krasinski as Reed. He wouldn't be bad I don't think, but he's far from the first person I'd think of when I think "Mr. Fantastic." It makes me wonder if they've sown these seeds in peoples' heads knowing that they were probably casting him in the first place just to make it seem like they listen to fan suggestions and shit.

It would be cool to have an irl married couple play a fictional married couple

My dream cast: Clive Owen as Doctor Doom, Lily Collins as Sue, The Rock is literally The Thing, Adrien Brody and Tim Chalamet are perfect for Reed and young Johnny.

and... Morgan Freeman as Galactus or Silver Surfer voice.

He’s got charm and a lot of normie appeal. And Marvel needs a lot of those things to overcome F4’s legacy

Is this the new "kill yourself"? Cuz it's a shit insult.

He would have been a good Mr Miracle, ah well.

>appealing to normalfags
Good thing the MCU post-Endgame will die so that the current superhero flick bubble can finally burst. Capecancer will once again be relegated to a niche and die like it deserves.