SPIDER-MAN: FAR FROM HOME - Official Trailer

youtube.com/watch?v=Nt9L1jCKGnE

Attached: Dw9HN9IUwAAzC9F.jpg (1349x2000, 994K)

Other urls found in this thread:

comicbookmovie.com/the_flash/the-flash-movie-update-from-ezra-miller-potentially-confirms-introduction-of-the-speedster-multiverse-a166691
youtu.be/Nt9L1jCKGnE?t=141
comicbook.com/dc/2018/03/03/the-kitchen-movie-release-date/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>Tony Stark is the MCU's Uncle Ben
I called this shit 3 years ago

Fucking Nick’s Line.
>Bitch please, you’ve been to space

looks pretty good, mysterio's costume is top tier

Oh god, all the quips, but MJ is a literal goblina.

Remember when Spiderman was cool man?

>Mysterio is from another universe

No you aren't you tricky fuck. That Fury believes him is beyond me.

You THINK Fury believes him

>MJ

Attached: 10939B00-22D7-43E4-BC55-B40EAD0ED6D4.png (512x515, 254K)

Nick Fury is Chameleon?

So Andrew Yang's going to be president I guess because this is definitely a post-scarcity story line. Cool. I wonder if this will reference Mandella Effects.

Attached: MV5BMTgwMTQ1ODY1N15BMl5BanBnXkFtZTgwMjM4NjQ3NTM@._V1_SY1000_CR0,0,674,1000_AL_.jpg (674x1000, 89K)

oh shit!

>Peter coping with Tony's death
>Mysterio being from an AU
>MJ knows
>Happy being the best surrogate dad he can be to all of Stark's children
>Nick trying to use Peter like a tool
>Mysterio not looking like a bad guy when he talks at Peter but like a big bro even if we all know what's going to happen
THIS BUILDS HYPE. No wonder Feige put it on Phase 3.

I hate that they talk about Peter being the “next Iron Man” and I still think the Infinity War suit as ugly as hell

Just when you think Feige couldn't bastardize the character any more...

now that'd be a twist

>implying Gwen Stacy was the 70s Uncle Ben.

Remember when Yea Forums was saying people would stop caring about Based Marvel after Endgame? That sure was funny

NOT MUH SPIDEY

>That Fury believes him is beyond me.
That's what Fury wants you to think

I think is still cool, man.

i wasn't going to see it, but now i am

but what's mysterio's endgame? win over fury and gain access to his resources? are the monsters real or just vfx?

Fury has to be Chameleon, no way is he this retarded

>Trailer will be included as the postcredits scene in Endgame
RIP Defective Pikachu

Not gonna lie, this trailer got me hyped, but it just doesn't feel like a spider-man movie. It just looks like an Ironman 3.5 to me

There's that, too.

>opens on a tuesday afternoon
this can't be legal

at what point will opening weekends turn to opening weeks?

>>Mysterio being from an AU

he's not, it's part of his act

> people think the "world needs another Iron Man" isn't Peter talking to Mysterio

>Carol reference
YAAAAAAAAAS
>rest of trailer
might be cool

Attached: D1b0DHqU0AApZeW.jpg (1634x1699, 210K)

anyone unable to buy tickets on fandango?

i can get right up to picking a seat but it gives me an error every time

Because the site is being overloaded

The same thing happened with Endgame and Captain Marvel

Holy fuck this is Iron Man wank to the next level.

>What's better than an Iron Man
>A DEAD Iron Man

i bought endgame tickets at about the same time in the morning without any issue though

Yep, I thought the same.

>spoiler warning guys!
Fuck I hate how pussified people have become if trailers need a literal trigger warning.

>most important movie EVER
Cope.

>Iron Man literally snapped back half of the entire universe back to life and died for it
>movie takes place after these events
>the world is praising Iron Man for his sacrifice
>C’MON GUYS DONT YOU THINK ALL THIS IRON MAN WANK IS TOO MUCH?!

dude do you not know what CONTEXT is?

Attached: E23390C8-4443-4C69-A8AA-D93D28D2EBB9.png (642x1104, 932K)

Between this and Guardians 3 they should just wrap up all these Marvel movies.

>they should just stop printing free money

Attached: 42119895538c8a4053d8689b849950d3.gif (700x373, 3.77M)

>complaining about quips in Spider-man

Yea Forums pls go

Artistically it would be the wright thing to do. Financially they can go on until they start getting bad but thats only going to cheapen the MCU.

Man, opening up the Multiverse AND setting up Spidey as the new front-man of the MCU? That's pretty bold Feige.

is this a thing worth working for in the next phases?

Attached: Secret_Wars_8.jpg (254x391, 38K)

Ben still exists in the MCU.

this was much better than the first trailer, I kinda want to see it now

Attached: c'mon.jpg (357x485, 65K)

It feels like they are setting up multiverse for Sony Spider property movies

Also I dont like Mysterio as a good guy, even if he goes evil in the end. Him being from another earth also feels weird cause then are they not going to do Mysterio from MCu earth then?

The Russos said they'd want to do it.

Dead

What does this have to do with Skate Kitchen?

(I love Skate Kitchen)

LOOKS LIKE MULTIVERSE KINO IS BACK ON THE MENU BOYS

>NOT MUH SPIDEY REE
Spider-man is sad about Tony, sees Mysterio and imprints on him as he's another flying super guy. Beck (and Chameleon) are super fucking evil so he gets burned and realizes nobody can replace Tony, not even him, so he "gets over him" and grows into Spider-man.

Super obvious plot that Yea Forums well end up liking, but people will ree about anyway because of how the trailer is cut.

Attached: 1557077812471.jpg (716x711, 573K)

The lower box office revenue of Spider-verse has me uncharacteristically hoping that this movie underperforms despite the Spider-Man name and starts a snowball effect that will kill the MCU and capeshit in general.

hey asshole, that man just saved the entire universe, have some respect

Somehow I didn't even consider Mysterio was just fucking lying.

>Him being from another earth

This is clearly bullshit.

>>Nick trying to use Peter like a tool

I hate everything you mentioned except this

Cobie looks gooooooood

He does not, but even If he does it's obvious Peter doesn't give a shit.

Go home Yea Forums you lost

Thanks for that warning ahead of time Tom Holland

Sony, why did you have to be such a dick about this?

So we agree that Fury is Chameleon and that everything is part of Mysterio's act.

But what's his endgame? Still stuff? Maybe working under Osborne

quads confirm, i can't believe the MCU is fucking dead

It feels like this site gets dumber every day

>Literally saved the fucking universe
>No, let's not mention him at all
That's you. That's what you sound like.

Why does his suit and CG for moving around look so BAD

Its just another MCu movie user

If you are seeing this movie i(for the first time)n anything other than 4DX than you are an outed demon.

So we all know Mysterio is the villain, right? Why are these trailers trying to bait us into believing he´s not?

You're a fucking idiot

First Spidey movie to finally make a billion. Calling it

>people actually believe that Mysterious is going to be from another universe

Welp, you can tell what part of Yea Forums doesn’t read comics or at just straight up oblivious to the obvious

Attached: 31634307-4A76-405B-9161-533C54A213F6.jpg (1864x1782, 370K)

huh so he still has iron spider, wonder what reason they are gonna contrive for him to ditch it

>The world needs a next iron man
>Implying the movie won't end with, "I'm not Iron Man, I'm Spider-man."

Double dubs doubly confirms the MCU is totes dead

But what about Maria Hill? is she on it?

I like that.

First of all, Spider-verse did well. Second of all, there's a lot of mitigating factors that led to it's B.O. return. Third, you're fucking retarded

>are the monsters real or just vfx?

Real, but are basically golems controlled by Mysterio.

Iron Man killed Thanos
Hulk snapped them back

>thanks for the suitcase asshole! I already have a father, his name was Tony Stark.

Only uses it for important missions, standard costume is for daily patrol.

Assuming it breaks or gets damaged beyond repair. No Tony Stark there to fix it.

No shit dumbass the people with actual working brains have been telling you since December

Maybe they hope people fall into "It's so obviously a twist that it won't actually be that twist" but the real twist is that it will be that twist.

I’ll go one step further to suggest that they are opening up the multiverse in order to reintroduce dead characters and possibly recast them as well.

>Financially they can go on until they start getting bad but thats only going to cheapen the MCU.

That ship has sailed long way back, user

How about fuck you. I actually want to see a good F4.

If they ever do the "Peter figures out Fury is Chameleon because he has the eyepatch on the wrong eye" tihing, I swear I'm dropping the MCU

Yeah. She is confirmed I believe.

for this movie at least it'll be just because he left it home, then he'll wear the stuff SHIELD gives him.

I liked the “he’s from earth but not ours” line

Lost what you fucking freak

She suspects.

She a woman so she's bound to be the smart one that discover the treserous plot.

>wright
God this site is full of retards

Says the fanboy that will see anything that has "Marvel's" pasted on it.

According to international the first trailer he doesn't want to be Spider-Man on vacation but Aunt May sneaks it into his luggage.

the thing is, people wouldn´t believe it if this movie came out in a world where there was no MCU. if this was like spiderman 3 and Mysterio was talking about "other universes" everyone will know he´s lying because he´s Mysterio.
But they just ended their first "saga" and has received acclaim by everyone because of the amount of fanservice they have. How do you top Endgame´s fanservice? By introducing multiverse, the ultimate tool for fanservice.
We now live in a world where people are reading these movies not by the movies themselves, but by business decisions, just like how everyone allready knew the snap was gonna be undone when they killed black panther.

>Spiderman shows up in another city
>City gets completely smashed up

Proof he's nothing more that a criminal and a menace to society

Who else keeps forgetting Jon Favreau is Happy? It's like every time I see him "Oh right, he's a director"

and Thanos was going to literally kill everyone

If they do this I will love this movie.
But they won´t.

Why did they turn Mysterio into Syndrome?

>believing thats possible

Attached: 1557111857682.jpg (246x235, 13K)

>Osborne reveal at the end
>he's standing in the old avenger's building

>So we agree that Fury is Chameleon

Chameleon isn't even in it, bro.

>stop complaining about iron man wank just because they did the ultimate iron man wank bro

I still hope she isn't the real MJ, but some other character.

He still might be, but he's definitely not a hero from there. Remember the time he fucked around in 1610 .

What about Maria Hill? Is she Chameleon too or is she being rused?

Well I mean, to be fair to them, Spider-Men happened, and we all know MCU likes to mix Ultimate and 616, with more on the Ultimate side.

Her name is Michelle and she's a different character, Peter just gets to conveniently call her MJ

He only uses it on NY ate the beginning of the film.
In the first trailer they show he goes to Europe without any suit because he just wants a "normal vacation", but May puts the spider-suit on his bag anyway

This bothers me about Endgame. Hulk is the one responsible for bringing back everyone who diied. Yet Tony is the one who´s glorified because he killed a big army and the purple dude.
Hulk deserves a fucking statue.

>Spidey and Mysterio destroying my city
cool! I wish I had known they were filming here but then again I'm a shut-in so...

>homecoming was 3 years ago

W-what ???

But he is?

I hate you and I hate the fact that you got dubs with this post. Don't crush my dreams, asshole.

Reminder that the guy everyone pegged as Chameleon is just playing one of Fury's mooks.

Attached: Far From Home.jpg (700x467, 61K)

You should read up on mysterios origins.

>but Aunt May sneaks it into his luggage.
Not Iron Spider

Attached: D5j5l5LWsAE4GXT.jpg (1280x720, 132K)

>MJ, Mysterio and Aunt May all know Spideys identity
JUST

Why are people believing Mysterio? He's fucking Mysterio!

>Second Spider-Man movie
>No Gwen
>No MJ
>No Harry
>No Norman
>No JJJ
>No Ben
>"But here, have more Happy Hogan and Tony Stark"
Wew.

Never doubt Based Marvel

Best line in the trailer. Possibly best line in the movie.

>Nick trying to use Peter like a tool.
On my timeline I have never heard anyone speak like this because here we enjoy being enjoyed. We also enjoy not being broke as duck refugees in our own land fleeing from armed body builders threatening us with the sodomy caves. It's a funny time line real life.
But there's still over. The word "tool" does sometimes get tossed around as an epithet among the whites.

Where's JJJ?

I wasn't talking about iron spider

This MJ is good fuck you gay ass anons who think otherwise

Mysterio is claiming to be from another earth and creating special effects of threats he customised to defeat himself.

His motive you ask? Fame! Fame that he deserves for his superior talents, rejected narrow minded executives because they considered it "unsafe" to be used

Multiverse now? This could be a good way to introduce X-Men and Fantastic Four in the MCU.

>It's like every time I see him "Oh right, he's a director"

Well, he was an actor long before directing anything.

>just like how everyone allready knew the snap was gonna be undone when they killed black panther.
That's not really a solid argument; that's as much a narrative decision as anything else. You can reasonably expect most stories that revolve around themes of the good guys winning in the end aren't going to involve half of the heroes dying for good. That's been a narrative trope long before the MCU and you see it in plenty of stories that aren't part of a wider franchise.

MCU Peter is the farthest thing from the comics but whatever.

Her name is MJ and she knows he's spiderman

Get over it

They've got a better chance than the last 3 attempts

Nigga how many times will we see ben

>inb4 a bunch of larping insiders include the fact that he’s from an AU now when that wasn’t mentioned by anyone before now

s-storytime?

He's not confirmed at all. In fact, he has never even been rumored to be in it. It literally all stems from one a bit character played by Numan Acar being named "Dimitri".

Attached: Numan Acar.jpg (624x864, 103K)

>people cheering for Mysterio fighting a giant fire monster

MY BOI HE DOIN IT

On vacation with Uncle Ben and Mary Jane Watson

You should have realized he doesn't really care about revealing it like two movies ago.

Technically she is, they just call her MJ

why they want to refer that tin head iron-man every time

>No MJ
They've made it so clear that even a fucking retard like you should be able to figure it out

>>No MJ

There is MJ, she is just not Mary Jane

Yeah, because Peter knew all those people while in school years

There were some last week that mentioned that, they didn't said much tho.

Yes but the reason people knew they where coming back is because they confirmed black panther 2. Not because "tropes say they´re coming back" but because a contract has been made public knowledge. Same with the guardians. GOTG3 was confirmed, so the guardians and nebula were coming back, and they did (a new version of Gamora, but Gamora nonetheless)
That´s just the age we live in now.

Wow they’re really banking on people not knowing Mysterio’s gimmick

Financially speaking there is no way they are gonna quit now, but I do appreciate that they made endgame to be the big finale of the MCU.
You could easily just stop right then and there and see it as the last MCU film.
The fact that there were no credits scenes to blueball people into coming back really drove home that this is the end of this era atleast with maybe spidey and thor beimg an epilogue to this.

>Spidey
>potential multiverse shenanigans
>LONDON
HMMMMM

Attached: William_Braddock_(Earth-833).jpg (872x1716, 473K)

that's true but the main reason they're not using his entire roster is because Sony owns them all, kinda like why they're doing Hydro Man, Molten Man and Sandman but calling them "Elementals"

Man I want a Spidey/Strange team up so bad and mysterio is just making me want it more

>and realizes nobody can replace Tony, not even him, so he "gets over him" and grows into Spider-man.

We literally got this plot in the last movie, especially with Peter rejecting the Avengers membership and Stark's suit. Between this, GotG, and Ragnarok, it sucks that Infinity War/Endgame regressed a lot of characters and ongoing arcs.

>Homecoming does blue-collar tech-based criminal gangs
>Endgame does time travel and alternate timelines
>Far From Home does Multiverse

IT'S NOT FAIR

REEEEEEEEEE

Attached: [DESPAIR FLASHING IN].gif (400x400, 1.59M)

MCU caring about comics. Your'e a tool my friend.

> does it's obvious Peter doesn't give a shit.
Homecoming references him in the Ned figuring out the secret identity scene. Just because he does not obess over him like the other films does not mean he does not exist.

Besides Ben and JJJ he met them all in college. But I find it weird that out of all things, that's what you demand comic accuracy on with MCU Spidey.

Tony died. People are drawn to martyrs. This isn't that hard a concept to swallow.

Sony is retarded if they didnt secure exclusivity to those spidey villains. then again its better for Sony to just sit back and let Marvel do its thing

On the one hand no because too many avengers are dead and or retired.
On the other hand yeah they're gonna have to explain what Carol is doing that's so fucking important that she's left earth defenseless for years and years and they'll probably say she's "fighting a secret war' or some shit like that that pleases normies and the woke crowd but this board will never shut up about.

Multiverse. If they introduce Spider-Gwen in this and made her a new love interest for Peter then it'll be super based

Attached: 0b4eed7a4edda7b243472437f27feff9.jpg (564x705, 96K)

>The fact that there were no credits scenes
There's one now

I really wanted Spidey to go for Strange's help against the "wizard" and him just telling him to fuck off with that faker.

Pretty nice that they use a practical suit for more shots in this trailer than they did in the entirety of Homecoming.

Tony's contributions were as large if not larger than Hulk's
>He built the time-machine
>Along with Hulk and Rocket, built their Infinity Gauntlet
>Ended up sacrificing himself to save the world
There were other candidates to do what Hulk did. Hulk did it because they all agreed that he was the one with a lesser risk of death from the gems.
Hulk probably has his own statue too, but people usually love heroes who sacrifice themselves more.

Please drink your own piss in the movie theater when it’s revealed that Mysterio and his story are bullshit

I explain it here.
It's a Mandella Effect/Simulation Limitation thing.

They covered this in an earlier trailer sort of. He debates taking his suit on vacation at all and I guess he compromises on taking the less fancy one as a “just in case.”

I never got why people like Spider-Gwen, she feels like a cheap gimmick to sell commics

>he met them all in college.
That's roght, in College, not on High School, retard

Hey look on the bright side. Based Marvel might have the three biggest movies of the year, but at least you'll have the three biggest bombs!

Attached: the-tears-of-dc-fanboys-yummy.jpg (480x360, 86K)

>"dude the multiverse!!!"
>it's actually a ruse by mysterio

come on now

Attached: 1459033076502.jpg (567x642, 51K)

Strange would help though, like he did with Thor. He's still a nice guy deep down

That's why they won't have him appear, he outclasses Spidey rogues too much

Except that Tony dying wasn't Peter’s fault, so it isn’t even remotely the same you double nigger. You keep saying it and it keeps not being true. What, because Spidey’s sad Tony died? Yeah, the guy gave him a big boost as a superhero and is one of his superhero role-models, of course he’s sad. That’s not a stand-in for Uncle Ben, because Spider-Man isn’t even a superhero until Uncle Ben dies, and he’s already one in fucking Civil War, before he even meets Tony.

I can't wait for them to retcon them Ben to be an alcoholic deadbeat who died and no one mourned, and that Iron Man always inspired Peter to be a hero.

>Spidey wants to teamup with his mommyfu
Cute

Attached: DxGNoVYWsAAW55a.jpg (2048x1596, 415K)

they may be holding the villains for solo movies like Venom, but whye the hell would the hold Jameson or Uncle Ben. What use could they have outside of a spiderman movie?

>Him being from another earth also feels weird
user...

Okay, now it's starting to fuck with me. Does he care about his secret identity at all? He's unmasking himself in front of all the agents around Fury, then he casually sits in a fucking bar in a stealth suit and without a mask. In Avengers it made sense that he didn't really care about secret identity with all the space insanity going on, nobody would give a fuck who he is. But this is his regular life, come on

She's hot

Homecoming was about him not needing to be an Avenger to be a good hero (He unofficially became one later but so did literally everobyd so let's not count that). So this one will be about him not needing to take Iron Man's place

at this point the bars so low even a thor 2 level film would be enough

remember when Thanos said that now instead of wiping half he would wipe literally everything on the universe and start fresh?

Tony didn't just killed a purple guy and his space army, he saved the entire universe, he should have a statue on every planet in the galaxy and beyond

You're obsessed.

Ned didn't reference shit. I'd concede that he exists if there was just one throwaway line along the lines of "your uncle would be proud of you" or at least a fucking picture hanging on the wall. But that would make the loss of his surrogate father in endgame a fraction less important so whatevs...

No, Peter Parker was never really cool.
He was always a kid making quips, it's actually one of his defining traits when behind the mask.
It's something basically all his villains and even his friends think can be annoying, but sort of charming.
So this seems about appropriate for a young Peter Parker: getting into the groove of being more charming behind the mask but still sort of insecure when it's actually him talking to someone

Mommy long legs is the only correct option Spiderman has for romantic options

>unofficially
It was pretty official had the theme and everything

>he should have a statue on every planet in the galaxy and beyond
actually I kind of want to know what the rest of the universe thinks about the Earth, the Avengers and Tony after all this.

My boy Jake is going to carry this movie SO HARD

Yes that was the point of my post retard. I was saying MCU Spidey is already so far off of the comics so that is a stupid fucking defense.

what the FUCK are the monsters

Should the mechanical legs be a staple in his other suits too? It seems to be their visual “signature” for this version of Spider-Man

Furthermore, I’m genuinely upset about this many people falling for Mysterio’s bullshit

Attached: 0D455075-6098-4E91-92D6-1FDF6AA5AE1C.jpg (399x480, 80K)

The MCU has kind of built itself on constantly expanding its horizons and introducing new corners of this shared universe. If when people find out they’ve been rused by Mysterio, and he’s just a guy with tech from main MCUEarth, making big monster illusions, and no multiverse shenanigans, some of them are going to be pissed.

I mean it makes sense
He had the public clout of a Billionaire, Celebrity and Fire-Fighter all rolled into one.
He's in-universe considered a fucking secular saint because he basically performed a miracle. That's the point, the wank is acknowledged IN UNIVERSE

Obviously Mysterio illusions. This board is an embarrassment.

The trailer was great and now i have a bit of hype for this film.

>"We are talking about sparking a whole new universe, which is not just the DC multiverse, it's also, it's the speedster multiverse. And the speedsters are the ones who connect all of the disparate pieces. Because Marvel is a universe, just one world and all the same characters in it. DC is a multiverse. All these different stories with different realities, characters, and versions of characters, and the speedsters are the ones who move through it all. They are like the connecting bridge between all these difference collaged parts."

comicbookmovie.com/the_flash/the-flash-movie-update-from-ezra-miller-potentially-confirms-introduction-of-the-speedster-multiverse-a166691

Press F.

Attached: It won't be you, Barry.jpg (560x314, 22K)

Apparently Mysterio is bullshitting but he got the idea when he found something from an alternate universe

I’m going to assume giant puppets/golems controlled via remote. They probably each have an advanced “core” giving them shape, because they’re just made from material in the immediate area

>DC has the best cos-

Attached: D54wx2kWwAAr0aL.jpg (2048x850, 119K)

Doesn’t DP come out 2 months before? Kek stop shilling

I do like the MCU occasionally explores things better than mainline cause its so bound to the 'current status quo IRL'

This, in universe his jokes aren't even funny most of the time and he gets shat on by others for not being serious.

S

Attached: 1495409978850.jpg (350x223, 35K)

Fuck Black widow, who cares if she expended 5 years making efforts tor the sake of the world while Tony was in a hut in a lake. All we care about is Ironman

Her costume is among the coolest modern things for marvel comics, but I agree that the character has always lacked substance.

A Gwen Spider-Woman for Mcu would be pretty cool just to make her Morales waifu because, FUCK YOU modern Marvel

can´t wait for him to use it only on 14 minutes out of a 2 hour movie

you're schizophrenic, get help

>Because Marvel is a universe, just one world and all the same characters in it. DC is a multiverse.
LMAO, dis he really say this? Trying to brag about some advantage he imagines the DCEU has, when Marvel comics have had a multiverse for decades that the MCU could whip out at any time? These guys just can’t catch a break.

Attached: 46EE39D7-FF7C-49DE-BA4C-136477E7278F.png (726x1059, 1.92M)

Wait. Are you telling me people went to college at 16?
beta testing Super Skrull technology, cleaning up after the failures.

I know he is not going to have the fishbowl the whole movie but that he has it in the first place makes me glad.

But it's hardly Iron Man wank if Iron Man is actually fucking heroic.
The dividing line between Batman wank and Iron Man as a character is that Batman is usually treated as basically fucking invincible who is loved by everyone in his family and among the heroes but that level of affection is never acknowledged in-universe.
Conversely, Tony Stark as a celebrity and icon is explicitly acknowledged in-universe so the Iron Man obsession and iconography and obsession are just as much factors in the MCU's own world as much as they are in the meta. He was a fucking actual celebrity, a publicly known super hero. Iron Man wank is the same as Elon Musk wank, where in-universe everyone has this glorified image of him even though he was clearly just as fucked and flawed as anyone else (something that really seems to fuck with Peter in Homecoming)

>Reeding sure am hard

how many times is DC going to get cucked by Marvel?

>The world needs the next Ironman
Wow, MCU Spidey will never be his own character, how more cucked can he get?

what an absolute fucking shit flash.

They should just shut up and make movies based around their superheroes/supervillains and make sure they´re good. For the rest of time.
That way they can last longer than the MCU, because after Far from home, I can assure you people are gonna start getting sick of this universe.
They already got everything they wanted with infinity war and Endgame.

I like to think they are all petrified of Earth now.
It was a back water planet with barely any space travel now it is a planet that has >Discovered time travel
>Faught off 2 seprate invasions by beings that distroyed the intergalactic police
>Has numerous beings that can fight armies by them selves
>Has Literal gods and wizards living on that planet
> Has unsnapped and braught back to life every one who died

Iron Man is the MCU's closest thing to a religious figure at this point.
they should have a religion for him in-universe

stan cameo? y/n

wasn't this ultimate mysterio's secret

Until they go out of business

so another year at least

Why would anyone go to a movie theater to watch a trailer they can watch at home

So how are the people, who are about to see Endgame for the first time, supposed to handle this trailer if it plays just before the movie starts?

Attached: 1453230250189.png (395x293, 42K)

If Sony/Marvel is playing MCU Mysterio straight and there's no illusions or twist, the seethe will be glorious.

I think it's his last one, yes.

>Source: Your Pokéass

Yes, we already know that Marvel and Sony both filmed a bunch of footage of Stan doing innocuous things to use after he died. After they've exhausted all those, he'll live on forever as a CGI zombie ala Peter Cushing in Rogue One.

MCU is officially dying.
It really was endgame.

trips of truth
only thing that pisses me off

I've been speculating that Stark industries is gonna decline since Tony's dead and they get bought out by oscorp, and Osborne uses Stark tower as his base.
It would be top tier pottery if the next Iron Man equivalent is evil or chaotic good

The other possibility is that Stark Tower becomes the baxter building since all that's left on it is the A and A looks like 4

Plays at the end of the movie.

Yes, and most likely his last one. But it´s not gonna be anything spectacular. If Endgame gave him a lame cameo, this one will too.

>make movies based around their superheroes/supervillains and make sure they´re good
The first part contradicts the second

>because after Far from home, I can assure you people are gonna start getting sick of this universe.
Just yesterday you morons were saying this about Endgame

Wait, i know you, you're the admin of the DCSHG discord?

>No Gwen
good, she was a non-character in the comics and only got a little bit of perosnality in TAS and Spider Gwen. There's really not a lot to do with her
>No MJ
That's fine too. I've already seen the best version of that love story in Spiderverse. And I'm fine with Michelle being this Spiderman's love interest.
>No Harry
I'm SURE they're saving that shit for later.
>No Norman
Will come with Harry
>No JJJ
This one actually kind of bothers me but to be fair, Spiderman isn't really into photography in this world so I'm not sure how they'll include him
It just better be J K simmons
>No Ben
He died before Civil War

>Should the mechanical legs be a staple in his other suits too?
Nah, it’s an “Iron Spider” thing, and I’m glad they’re keeping it an Iron Spider thing. That one clip where Peter says the world needs a new Iron Man looks like he’s working on his own upgrades to the suit, which might be fun, I like that inventor aspect of Spider-Man, and Tony being gone might put pressure on him to come up with his own gadgets.

>There's one now
What do you mean?

>another DC person talking shit about Marvel

Every time, sit down bitch and be humble, this is why your movies flop while Marvel keeps getting more and more money

Why go to a movie at all when they can watch at home?

your image is something I've been speculating about.
How the hell would peter travel with a spider suit?

It´s all about contracts and how Marvel hires expensive people so they want to show you their faces to be assured their money is well spent. Mysterio will be without his mask for most of the movie.

>MJ
Pass

It's the post-credits scene which is going to get even the people who already saw it to see it again

No, save him for the Into the Spider-Verse sequel, plz

>DR STRANGE, THERES THIS GUY WHOS PRETENDING TO BE FROM OTHER UNIVERSES AND USES MAGIC BUT HES NOT ACTUALLY FROM OTHER UNIVERSES AND HE CAN SUMMON ELEMENTALS, WHAT KIND OF MAGIC CAN BEAT HIM?
Just look for the fucking electrical outlet his suit plugs into, I'm trying to stop the 12th dimension demons from spilling into this world. Go bother Tchalla with this shit

Hey, that’s pretty good. The water one comes out of the water, the rocky one comes out of the bricks of the buildings. He labeled them “Elementals” as a cover story for the fact that they’re just made out of the surrounding materials.

>multiverse is real
>only reason it exists is to bring in JK Simmons JJJ

That could be cool, though I doubt Pepper would allow that to happen

>shills will actually defend this movie
This board should honestly be nuked, the movie looks atrocious.

Attached: 1499413126530.jpg (622x998, 257K)

What if Peter has jungle fever because Uncle Ben was actually black this time?

Attached: Evangelion unit 1 berserk mod activated.gif (330x249, 978K)

>Just yesterday you morons were saying this about Endgame
I didn´t. I know damn well people still love spiderman and want to know the aftermath of Endgame.
But after this, interest is gonna fade. Not immediately, and they´ll still make millions of dollars, but the next "big" event won´t be as interesting to people as Endgame.
Like star wars episode 9. That shit is gonna make millions of dollars, but nobody really cares.

Good one

Attached: ComplexSkeletalBats-size_restricted.gif (597x251, 1.12M)

>JK Simmons JJJ
HOLY FUCKING BASED

Why? It makes sense.

nobody would know that Norman is bad yet

Gwen is for Miles though

Attached: 1553527579468.png (1520x714, 1.47M)

I don't believe it either, but if it is true, there Is precedent with Mysterio in the comics, it would tie it nicely with Spider verse and Venom, not to mention that it would give more sandbox space to the MCU I'm case they wanna bring a new Iron Man, and its a perfect way to introduce the Mutants and FF

This is the post-credits scene

So it takes place right before Endgame, right?

>Miles
literal who no one gives a shite about

>Multiverse
Oh fuck

Attached: 768050.jpg (616x354, 47K)

You could be right, well Stark Industries could also just downsize.
Without Tony a lot of their innovation is probably gonna stop.
Unless maybe there's an up and coming prodigy employee named Reed Richards who seems just as smart if not smarter than Tony Stark

I COULD believe that perhaps the MCU would dwindle after Endgame, were it not for one decisive factor.

Attached: Billions.jpg (1280x720, 275K)

I don't think holland is that expensive and can dictate that Marvel should do to his face

The heroes were keeping Thanos at a standstill. If they didn’t have to worry about playing keep away with the gauntlet they probably could’ve beaten Thanos and the army with no second snap.

Implying Marvel didnt just rehire him for the role in a future Spidey movie where he starts working for the Paper

that second possibility is definitely what they want to do.
The avengers tower was sold all the way back in Homecoming and they haven´t done shit with it, not even saying who bought it. It´s obvious they where waiting to get the rights for those characters. Otherwise, why would they sell the fucking building.

>But after this, interest is gonna fade.
Sure it is

user, are you dumb

Yeah but I still don't know if she'd even feel the need to give up control of Stark industries
MAybe they'll give Oscorp a millennial spin too? Say he used to be a Stark Industries suit but left to start his own company when Stark left the weapons industry

Would you prefer Captain Marvel to be their next Iron Man?

>He thinks its a lie
The multiverse is a no brainer direction, it lets them basically do whatever the fuck they want, including easy mode bringing back any dead character.

>Star Wars actor Hayden Christensen has a hygiene problem - according to his London theatre co-star Jake Gyllenhaal. The two movie heart-throbs starred in This Is Our Youth in the West End's Garrick Theatre earlier this year. Jake, currently starring alongside Friends star Jennifer Aniston in movie The Good Girl, recalls how Hayden's armpits stank so much that after touching him, the smell remained on Jake's skin for days. Jake says, "Man, he didn't wash his clothes for the entire run of the show. On the last night, I accidentally put my arm in his armpit during a fight scene and, even after showering, couldn't get rid of the smell. It was fucking gross."

Attached: spider-man-far-from-home-mysterio-jake-gyllenhaal-1162098-1280x0.jpg (1280x718, 85K)

yfw Tobey show up

Attached: 1556096562924.jpg (536x593, 148K)

I give a shite abotu him
yeah
Was Stark working for Stark Industries after Iron Man 1?

Attached: picard-facepalm.jpg (895x503, 33K)

>that spoiler
oh god my dickkkk

Why does MCU hate the source material so much?

Attached: IMG_7D688C556A64_1.jpg (1200x1848, 522K)

the trailer literally begins talking about a death that happens at the end of Endgame.
which is no doubt on purpose because half of endgames advertising is built around "see it now or else you might get spoiled!"

literally ever time isee some fuck whining about warnings its because they themselves were triggered by it, grow the fuck up you big baby

Or, OR you get your collective head out of your ads and allow the cinematic experience to finally evolve into the ride like experience of 4DX and "the audience" goes to see this movie in it's proper venue.

Has the level of intelligence here always been so low? Becoming the new Iron-man is more like about his role. Peter believes that Mystery can somehow replace that hole, but clearly everything will go wrong.

Also, Peter is still a kid, but he can become a central figure in the new Avengers . Working on his evolution, perhaps even that of a leader is a courageous move that I would really like to see in the next phase.

Sure, but people allready saw X-Men before, and they liked it until it went to shit. Not saying the MCU x men movie won´t do millions, but I don´t think it will be as big of a boom as people are thinking. We´re not getting a movie like old man logan ever again, and Deadpool is certainly gonna go PG-13. People allready had their fill with X-Men.
I don´t think general audiences care about F4 as much as comic book readers do.

I didn't know Hayden was a melee player

white girls do

Attached: 1474316542374.jpg (1200x1345, 402K)

He let Pepper take over the company, but it's clear he still has some tie to it and their resources.

There's a precedent, and people might expect Mysterio to be lying, so it could subvert expectations if he's honest.

>They do it really quickly
>Chief researcher so-n-so and Richard were doing this experiment...

I want to fuck that girl

Dane Whitman when.

Attached: Black_Knight_Vol_4_2_Marvel_'92_Variant_Textless.jpg (600x897, 153K)

>he's always gonna be weighed down by Iron Man
>tfw we'll never get Tobey Maguire MCU kino where Spider-Man is his own character and not Son of Iron Man

he literally was the first superhero earth knew about. he also is responsible for the giant mcu franchise, he deserves a little love

Except that he will take Iron Man's place, just as he ended up joining the avengers anyway. There's a dissonance between the story and the real life aspects of the franchise.

ahahah what the fuck that's the shocker

The multiverse IS real, that doesn't mean Mysterio is not lying about being from other dimension.

Peter is a chemist, not an engineer

>Has the level of intelligence here always been so low?
Not always but it's been quickly going downhill since 2016

>not with Pom
Fuck off CarolFag

Attached: 1556581837535.png (1200x1000, 829K)

The world will end with a giant afro sporting sheboon entering stage left "SHEEET YOU NIGGAS NEED AN IRON *MAN* OH I GOT SOMETHING BETTER FOR YA"

>Except that he will take Iron Man's place
Imagine believing this, seethe harder

Huh
I thought Endgame was the last movie

But are you black?

The Incredibles is proof.

What if the twist is that this version of Mysterio is actually a good person?

go back to racist

You can't be this stupid to assume that a certain character exists solely through very subtle references.

This would explain a lot

>The Ancient One literally explains the Multiverse to Dr Strange, including the name of it

>years later
>OMG BROS MULTIVERSE CONFIRMED??????

Attached: 1555590001759.png (325x300, 87K)

Dunno, all the other leaks say otherwise
I'd be happy with it though.
NAh, Far From Home is basically the epilogue

>goes to london
>dosent wear this suit
i know its not the same person, but i love this suit

Attached: spideruk.jpg (250x300, 30K)

I hope not. I can't wait for MCU Venom suit Spidey manhandling Sinister Six

Marvel is not artsy artsy shit user, they only care about selling their products, don't expect movies based on their characters to be driven by artistic integrity

classic Yea Forumsmblr

>Literally no Unca Bon
>Petee's fat fuck of lard friend found out he is Spidermong in the most retarded way possible
>Then his aunt found out he is Spidermyn in the most retarded way possible
>Then that bearded fat ass found out he is Spideemate in the most retarded way possible
>Now even fucking MJ knows

Tweenderman sucks major ass

Attached: fuck6.png (224x353, 29K)

>Black Panther 2 confirmed
>Doctor Strange 2 confirmed
>Black Widow prequel confirmed

>thinking Endgame was the last movie in the MCU

Marvel Stuidos has movies planned all the way through to like 2030 my dude

Spiderman was their most popular hero before the MCU, it's time he returns to the frontline. That's why they went put of their way to cast a young actor, so he can last in the role a couple of decadea

post feet and have sex

Well then you're an idiot

Like a MASSIVE idiot. Like a second away from winning a Darwin Award idiot

>Second Spider-Man movie
Nigger this isn't just a spider-man movie, its a post-endgame new phase set up movie. If Spider-man 3 happens, that'll be 'just' a spider-man movie.

Let´s face it, the multiverse theory is real, because Marvel want´s to make a movie with this 3 together.

Attached: three spidermen.jpg (1012x569, 104K)

BLOO BLOO BLOOOO UNCLE BEN

Jake, why do you have to air dirty laundry like this?

Attached: Naamloos-2.png (350x350, 138K)

>final act of the movie, mysterio turned out to be an asshole
>Mysterio: "Come on Peter, I'm the new Iron Man"
>Peter: "The world already had an Iron Man"

mysterio then dies

Get Brad Bird to do it, he’s already proven it can be done

Only stoners and meth heads saw that movie

I think they're trying to set up the multiverse thing to introduce Deadpool, X-Men or the Fantastic Four into the MCU later on.

>This could be a good way to introduce X-Men
Given the track record, please no. Movie x-men have been complete trash from start to finish, just throw in inhumans instead. Fuck the x-men.

>We've come to a point where movie super hero/villain costume design isn't restrained by "muh realism" and can be truest to the comic version.
It sure took a while, but I'm happy.

says who

>Then that bearded fat ass
who?

>Mysterio using monster golems
How do we feel about this?

This

Attached: l-8454-marvel-vs-dc.jpg (700x859, 361K)

You know what?
I'll buy premier ticket for it.

Right? “Molten Man” is just burning wreckage he’s moving around with advanced “wire work”. Mysterio can easily defeat these monsters because they’re just junk lying around, but still dangerous given how they function

Yea Forumsntrarianism
Not even once

Who genuinely likes the whole fucking speedster shit? Why does DC need 600 characters with the exact same fucking superpower?

Nah, he'll be sent to the same prison as Vulture & Scorpion from Homecoming, to start setting up the Sinister Six movie

He's at least once done it by wearing it under his normal clothes in the comics.

>>Black Widow prequel confirmed

Is it confirmed for a prequel though?

Next you tell me it is okay not to have Spider sense as well, hell why use web at all

youtu.be/Nt9L1jCKGnE?t=141

He is a villain from alternate universe that came here and to double bluff as a hero. There is a reason they got such a kino tier actor to play him, they need someone who can go full villian when the time comes.

>Holland comforts crying Maguire while Garfield roasts them
I'd watch it

It'd be interesting if she came back to life after Steve returned the Soul Stone, maybe she's keeping her revival a secret because it helps her be a spy more

Its gona be pretty fucking obvious that hes full of shit about being from AU. But I'm interested about the post-credits since the multiverse is now brought up, will we get a tease for it and future marvel films?

retarded faggot

Everyone expects him to lie, so he might be telling the truth. Remember Ultimate.

DKEK

Where should someone start reading some spider-man? I've never read any of his comics, and I don't want to go back too deep, yet I would like an origin story.

Help a comic newbie out please.

It’s not even a bad movie.

So is Mysterio from Earth-619?

>tries to look cool making fun of “trigger warnings”
>doesnt know what they are
>literally triggered by spoiler warning
>what is irony

Not really, no.

Attached: Quips.jpg (416x383, 133K)

>Fags will honestly say this move sucks before watching it

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA fuck of failure

Attached: 1554392113801.png (160x245, 36K)

They can even setup a clone or skrull storyline maybe whilst visiting the past of natasha

The ruse is that he is a hero, dumb dumb.

they already did it in Captain Marvel with the skrulls

they probably will go with the Mysterio scam story, but then add some less expected twist like Fury being Chamaleon or MJ being firestar

BOOYAKA BOOYAKA

Easiest way is to read Ultimate Spider-Man

I want Spidey to be spidey, not Iron-man

Read ultimate spire-man then, it'll take you like a month or two.

>Who genuinely likes the whole fucking speedster shit?
I do.

>Why does DC need 600 characters with the exact same fucking superpower?
How many psychics does Marvel have again?

Attached: Professor X.jpg (1280x720, 103K)

Spider-Man does seem to have an unusually high interest in delicious brown.

MJ or Flash is going to end up having been turned into a mutant

Please read the original Ditko stuff from the 60's, there's a reason it became popular.

This faggot twink is such shit tier casting.

hows middle school going for you?

>MJ being firestar

Why are you so fucking obsessed with that, bro?

>first time Carol is called Captain Marvel
Neat

Attached: D48TKelWkAASyhE.jpg (749x742, 60K)

>Because Marvel is a universe, just one world and all the same characters in it

Attached: 1527850243172.png (286x334, 66K)

They did emphasis on Bruce trying hard to revive Black Widow with the snap that revived the dusted people, maybe he was successful and didn't know about it?

From not being hype at all now i can't wait to watch this movie. Hopefully Morgan appears

Attached: tumblr_pr0ljv6eXl1ri14q5o2_540.png (540x540, 84K)

Ironically, neither Valkyrie or MJ are actually THE Valkyrie or Mary Jane.

read ultimate spider man if you want something quick
read Amazing Spider Man from the first issue if you want to go in deep and be able to read new Spider Man comics

He’s not really from an alt universe you dumb shit

God I hope you’re just pretending to be this dumb.

Ultimate Spiderman sucks major ass, why would you do that to yourself

>$0.01 has been deposited into your account
>a bonus of $0.50 has been deposited into your account for acting so mature

This

>I do
Well you're a dumb

>How many psychics does Marvel have again?
Fair point but at least they all don't wear the same outfit and there's more variations of psychic powers than there are of running fast

>2019
>people really think just taking characters from the “alternate universe” and slapping them into the main universe they are missing in is completely fine and doesn’t lack creativity at all

Have fun with all of the glaring plot holes like how said character never goes back to their own universe.

Time displacement and Alternate reality characters only work because they EVENTUALLY go to their own universe because that’s where they are needed.

Attached: FB9E23DD-BE1A-4F49-9073-D9CB82760C72.jpg (658x1000, 132K)

Okay, lets pretend Mysterio isn't being a liar about coming from an AU. Is that AU gonna be explained or is it just gonna remain a background thing just to set up his character?

>Thinking the multiverse shit is just a red herring

It's gonna be real, Sony is also going to benefit from this since it will allow them to pretend their spinoff films are connected to the MCU except they are in some AU.

The rumor before as well where they pull Tom Holland to their universe could turn out to be real now,

Attached: 1473895719544.gif (320x240, 2.12M)

Attached: 1424566867145.png (1097x794, 1.76M)

>Mysterio rusing IRL audiences
Apologize.

Attached: Screenshot_20190503-121331~2.jpg (720x693, 147K)

>Post credit scene in Far from Home
>Pepper at her desk
>Talking with legal on the phone about the tower sale
>Mentions the 'Baxters' as the buys
Would work.

He’s both. He designed the initial web shooter mechanism in his suit, and the Russos say he upgraded it between Homecoming and Infinity War.

I hope you guys ae right about him being a Bad guy.

Attached: interesting-new-spider-man-far-from-home-reveal-will-drastically-change-the-mcu-social.jpg (1000x563, 57K)

But Peter, not Miles
this too
read ASM Masterworks

Nah, they're gona reveal hes full of shit except in the end or post credits, is right about the snap tearing a portal to the Multiverse.

She isn't Mary Jane, she's Michelle, but she's definitely a homage to Mary Jane for this generation/adaptation seeing as her initials are MJ and she figured out Peter is Spidey

I for one am ready for Quentin’s ruse cruise.

The Russos already said Soul Stone sacrifices are irreversible. 2018 Gamora and Black Widow are gone for good.

I do, lots of people do. Sorry, not everyone is still salty over a chicken chomper being spider-man.

HEAD LIKE A FOCKIN ORANGE

>End credits scene is Peter watching news footage of something attacking New York with weird electrical disturbances
>All fo a sudden a grainy clip of a guy on fire as he flies into the air

They HAVE to push the Johnny/Peter bromance

AND NOW LITTLE SPIDER
YOU WILL DIE

Attached: Mysterio.jpg (1280x720, 93K)

He'll be from E-1610
Look forward to it.

Attached: D2XbTwVUwAEqeQg.jpg large.jpg (880x1120, 266K)

>Start mentioning multiverse
>The world needs Ironman

It is time for Tweenronman

Attached: Iron-Man-Issue-325-700x994.jpg (700x994, 153K)

He's still Spider-man. What you want is Spider-man as the only hero on earth. This is not possible even in comics where he was a lot of things (Tony bitch, the 5th member of F4, an X-man , a central figure in Marvel knights , even their leader in 90s years during Carnage rampage, a reservist Avenger, a full time Avenger, ecc, ecc)

I fucking love that game

No shit , the only red herring is going to be Mysterio being from an AU.

Does it not get tiring doing this year after year?
People have been predicting the decline of the MCU for a literal decade now.

This movie is just a 2 hour post credit scene for Endgame

>The world needs the next Iron Man
So, uh, why don't they call War Machine then?

Attached: 4IPXagU.gif (480x360, 1.27M)

I had a better idea, how about having Peter be in school and then a new student arrives, his name then is revealed to be Johnny Storm

Opening before 4th of July

To be fair this has a good chance of being Marvel's first flop. Capeshit fatigue is at an all-time high and nobody knows who Mysterio is.

>Mysterio telling Pete "sometimes people have to die"
oh god he's going to die

>quips
Can this buzzword die please? Spider-man has literally ALWAYS been about quips.

Well assuming the multiverse isn't a red herring thing here, it could be a Black Widow from an AU.

IM is literally the hero/God of the MCU. Now that he is dead i wouldn't be surprised if there is a religious group for him

Attached: 57678291_651802531989096_4519887731611420300_n.jpg (900x900, 44K)

Iron Man user, not Iron Monkey
I'm sorry, I love Rhodey

The first 40 issues of the Ditko/Lee run are great and pretty fun.

KEK

Attached: 69b.png (600x724, 420K)

>I don´t think general audiences care about F4 as much as comic book readers do.
Do you think ANY "general audiences" cared about ANYTHING Marvel, about Iron Man? About fucking ROCKET RACOON? THANOS? The Marvel movies make them care. These are near enough household names now. Nobody outside of comics give a shit about F4, true, but one good movie is all it takes to make people give a shit.

>Marvel's first flop
Oh no no no

Go away, Jonah

If it's true, it's Feige and co. setting themselves up for the future in case they get some flops in the future and need to bring back the marquee characters to reignite interest or they just need to recast older characters to bring back the name.

Also it could calm Sony down a bit; if they throw them a bone and give Venom or Morbius a cameo on the basis they're from an alternate universe and only get mentioned once or twice in the future, it could work in Marvel's favour and potentially get them better terms come renegotiation time.

They don't need the multiverse for that. Mutants are easy to introduce (snapped people who came back different) and F4 can be introduced at any time. Although if anyone is going to be from the multiverse, it's them.

Lost your mind.

He's a shittier Iron Man, can't even build or upgrade his own armor.

>Time travel was lazy and uncreative, poor excuse to write themselves out of the hole they wrote themselves into.
>Multiverse; here comes the retcons and bullshit.
>More racial and gender bending of characters.

It was a good run mcu, you're becoming a monster. You've killed younglings. You're going down a path I cant follow. MCU youre breaking my heart.

Attached: 1555492742536.jpg (464x618, 32K)

multiverse is DC's thing

>Spider-man
>Opening right after the most hype movie of all time
>Featuring Nick Fury
>Marvel's first flop
This is bait, right?

>Capeshit fatigue is at an all-time high
lmao
>and nobody knows who Mysterio is
Nobody knew who most first time villains were in other movies either, bro

obvious bait, but still

MCU has always been about “our world” transforming into a world of superheroes

>Be a nigger
>Literally stole a white man's property and call it your own
>Is a muscle headed idiot whose only good is brawling
>Think he can be Iron man

You sound possessed by the sentient chemicals thirsty for brains. If you would like me to leak bodily fluids you can manifest in an attractive female body and come suck my dick instead positioning an entire world of desperate lonely ways slaves against me. Come and bring me a production team of you're really going to pay a bunch of college graduates to study me. A nice black listed animation studio's production team. I'll make you money. No problem.

>Mysterio
What if it's just Mysterio hypno everyone?

Attached: Think.gif (480x264, 1.54M)

Yes. Obviously. I was only pretending. Ahahah...

Feige turned down the Inhumans movie after it was originally going to be part of Phase 3. Perlmutter gave it to Marvel Television as a miniseries instead and pushed it as the new X-Men but it failed so hard because it sucked ass. Disney buying Fox was the best thing that'll happen to Marvel Studios and their film rights.

So they are going to gloss over the fact that half of the world came back after 5 years right? Everything seems pretty normal so far.

this tbqh

>Capeshit fatigue is at an all-time high and nobody knows who Mysterio is
Capeshit fatigue is at an all-time high and nobody knows who Guardians of the Galaxy is
Capeshit fatigue is at an all-time high and nobody knows who Suicide Squad is
Capeshit fatigue is at an all-time high and nobody knows who Ant-Man is
Capeshit fatigue is at an all-time high and nobody knows who Dr Strange is
Capeshit fatigue is at an all-time high and nobody knows who Black Panther is
Capeshit fatigue is at an all-time high and nobody knows who Captain Marvel is

>Dying mcu riding on its own coattails safely to its own death

Attached: 1555080513539.png (640x481, 269K)

>multiverse is DC's thing
t. never read a marvel comic in his life

One day I will be right
One day I will be vindicated
One day DC will win...

Attached: Unmanly Tears.jpg (809x851, 211K)

Calm down nigger it was clearly a shitty joke, take a calm-down watermelon break.

Capeshit fatigue is at an all-time high and nobody knows who Shang-Chi is
Capeshit fatigue is at an all-time high and nobody knows who the Eternals are

Everyone is probably like fuck Hulk IM snap everyone back and sacrificed himself to save us ll. Hulk must be seething

Attached: 1525118350693.jpg (664x781, 182K)

seriously though how IS middle school going cause it seems rough for you so far

Background characters dont matter

Do you want them to focus on some random guy who had his wife fucked by a tribe of niggers while he was dusted or what?

To be fair, one of those movies is DC
but the sequel will probably not do nearly as well as the first

Yeah people don't understand that these are adaptations and homages. They aren't meant to be the characters in the comics.

Hahahahahhahajahahahahha

I wonder if Tony was close to making Jarvis into a self-evolving AI able to improve itself and create new suits and shit on its own.

>Dying
Uhh, sweetheart?
>Infinity War 2 billion +
>Captain Marvel 1 billion +
>Endgame 2 billion +
Do you really think they're going anywhere?

Before capeshit we had decades of you singing about your girlfriend. I think we will be ok.

>Capeshit fatigue is at an all-time high and nobody knows who Suicide Squad is
tbf it was shit
I say as someone who liked BvS and JL

>>Black Panther 2 confirmed
I wonder if this was will be good. The first felt like a shittier Iron Man, and Iron Man has not aged well.

>we live in a world where a Shang-Chi movie will make at least $500m
The future is pretty good t b q h family

Shang-Chi is something I'm a little torn about. Can it really be as cool as the 70's kung fu sploitation shit?

Attached: 7372018168ce491e7032bbf30330742b.jpg (266x180, 8K)

Banner's not a self centred cunt though

I'm not saying Spidey should be the only one hero. what I'm saying is why the fuck he wants to depend on Iron man every time in MCU

>tbf it was shit
Sure, it was one of the worst capeshits I've ever seen.
But it still made like $800m

Why does everyone compare every marvel movie to iron man when they have nothing in common? People did this to ant man too

Pretty cute.

>implying Black Panther 2 won't be great because it will be about the war between Wakanda and Atlantis

Attached: Namor next to a black man.png (452x750, 535K)

the enemies will be a faction of wakanda nationalists that want to undo the opening of the country to the world by doing false flag terrorist attacks in wakanda's name and attacking t'challa

>Perlmutter gave it to Marvel Television as a miniseries
And it was the worst piece of shit imagniable. Why can't Marvel get its shit to work outside of the movies and comics? Their animations and TV shows have always been either terrible, fine or just close to note worthy. Never anything on par with Young Justice, Batman or the DCAU in general.

>at least $500m
Oh come on now, no MCU movie will ever make that little

>we live in a world where Shang-Chi will be a household name with a billion dollar movie and Batman will be straight to video

What comics should I read for mysterio and chameleon stuff? I know enough to know that mysterio is bullshitting and chameleon is probably nick fury but I want to know more

OH NO NO NO NO

>Imagine loving the mcu so much you went full delusional and started rambling off the successful movies.
Its over bro. Time to move on.

Attached: 1551298078664.png (295x378, 206K)

God I hope it's a BPvNamor movie so bad.

>to iron man
Because iron man had sex and drew dimes

He made some damn good rice too

Attached: introBen.png (211x299, 116K)

Don't worry fellow DChad

Surely one of these won't bomb

Attached: wq4epkojk8e21.jpg (1200x1500, 467K)

>Oh come on now, no MCU movie will ever make that little
Ant-Man 1 made $519m. I could see Shang-Chi being similar, because it'll be pretty low-stakes.

Because Iron Man, Ant-Man and Black Panther are all stand alone origin stories you brainlet.

I don't understand user, where's the delusion?

He's lying, but if you don't think that's their way to introduce multiverses to the MCU you're a fool.
Hell I want to call it now, after Mysterio being a fake takes away the credibity of multiverses, the post credit scene will show someone coming from a multiverse for realz. Could be anyone from an alternate Spidey to some of the recent Fox acquisitions to alt U Iron Man.

Attached: 1524771772086.jpg (763x893, 84K)

Are we supposed to find this cunt likable? Jesus Christ every scene I see her in makes me hate this sarcastic bitch even more.

Attached: BlackGoblin.png (777x561, 320K)

If it makes you feel better, as a Marvel fan, I genuinely pity you

>people claiming a Spider-man movie will flop are fine
>people pointing out how retarded they are are delusional

Hulk is already popular and liked tho, did you forget the kids asking him for a picture?

Im expecting MCU Spiderman to have LOTS of movies. If Thor is getting a 4 one then there's nothing stopping Sony/Disney from making Spiderman 10. I just want to him Peter become a man like in the Raimi movies

Attached: tumblr_pqqu9qpVo51rfj912o2_1280.jpg (1074x1544, 186K)

Underwater earthquakes, man. Namor loses his shit and decides to wreck the surface niggers.

Attached: Namor vs Black Panther.jpg (1041x900, 271K)

So are shit movies that bomb hard at the box office

>Capeshit fatigue is at an all-time high and nobody knows who Suicide Squad is
And now no one WANTS to know who they are

Didn't shazam already not bomb?

I just realised this is the first time someone ever called Captain Marvel by her superhero name in the mcu

>Implying he wasn't referring to what Phoenix Wright: Ace Attorney would do

>To be fair this has a good chance of being Marvel's first flop
Every time

Attached: 1483391344893.jpg (811x89, 18K)

When is Marvel going to post their Phase 4 lineup? After FFH?

That is incredibly retarded and needlessly complex for the film. He is from an alternate earth, he is simply a villain. He cucks SHIELD like everyone else does, at the end he gets exposed by Spider-man and they have a big punch up.

Black Panther isn’t an origin story tard he debuted in Civil War

Shazam didn't bomb.
Joker is on a $55m budget, so it won't likely bomb
Birds of Prey... not sure on this one.
WW 2 will do well.
DC Super-Pets will probably be KINO
The Batman won't flop
The Suicide Squad could go either way.

This is sad, Suicide Squad (original Ostrander run) is DC's best book.

Well, none of the main characters acknowledges it. Granted, all of them got dusted. Probably. I don't remember if May and Happy were one of them. Maybe they got together in those years.

>This Is Our Youth
Isn't that the play with Michael Cera and Kieran Culkin?

In the golden age of superhero movies when even the director and studio are expecting at least $500 million it was a MASSIVE failure

Attached: 20190428_160041.jpg (2896x2896, 433K)

SDCC is July 18-21
I'm not sure when they've announced previous slates, but this seems like a good time to do it.

Vic Sage is onto something there.

you dont spoil a kuudere's dere user

>Peter and Happy doesn't want to speak with Nick Fury because he's black

Woah! Why Marvel still keep hiring Raimi?

Attached: Peter-Parker-and-Happy-Hogan-Tom-Holland-and-Jon-Favreau.jpg (1600x800, 590K)

It's a meme now

Its an origin story you fucking retard. He debuted in Civil War but we didn't get an origin story, eg. Who the fuck the "Black Panther" is till his film. Civil War's black panther was simply a tease, same with Spider-man. It introduced the concept of the character, it didn't introduce any details.

>Ant-Man 1
Was like 6 years ago

Twice

>3.5x budget
>massive failure
You're retarded, user.

Ah, WB are working on Capcom expectations then

this
also based filename

Where's the new thread, nerds?

Well obviously DC wont bomb if they keep picking movies that could easily be low budget made, only WW in that list would probably be high budget while the others could be low.

Also you forgot this other DC movie, that is also going to be low budget:
comicbook.com/dc/2018/03/03/the-kitchen-movie-release-date/

Attached: 1522652597413.jpg (636x616, 67K)

That isn't a bomb, thats under preforming. A bomb is Squad, which was so bad its already on the line to be rebooted, a bomb is X-men 3 that killed the series, a bomb is the Fantastic Four reboot.

The whole trailer is a misdirection by Mysterio.

>person a: MCU is dying
>person b: no it isn't, its movies are quite successful still
>person a: Why are you talking about how alive the MCU is?

Maybe James Gunn will be able to make something somewhat watchable with his straight to Netflix version

fuck

It's not complex at all.

I don't think DCfags even expect to come close to the Marvel money. $350 is respectable for Shazam.

Just add Bronze Tiger and Duchess into the team. You want your New Gods characters? There's one, DC.

Attached: Duchess.png (1672x1290, 3.91M)

DP had even less budget and nearly got into the 800 million bracket.

Fun fact, the only capeshit movie besides Shazam that made less than 400 is the Fan4stic.

Attached: 1488951760434.jpg (359x391, 65K)

Expect all of those to be Miles' supporting cast, my dude.

I just want Hunter to show up in some form or fashion
I really liked what Ryan Coogler did with the other BP characters

Thought this was Gwen Stacy but I could be wrong

Attached: AD50BA75-AAE8-4ADC-8EC4-502A9697194F.jpg (2174x1040, 293K)

>NO EDL
>No Captain Britain

HE SAVED THE FUCKING UNIVERSE YOU PIECE OF SHIT

New thread?

4 years

Was he taking off the B.A.R.F. glasses near the end there?

>A bomb is Squad
>a bomb is a movie that made nearly a billion WITHOUT China

Attached: 863394285.jpg (499x376, 29K)

Soooooo... Maria Hill is chameleon, right?

*capeshit movies past the Avengers first debuted.

>Hurr im from multiverse
>Wait no im not
>Endgame tease.. IT WAS REAL THE WHOLE TIME
Absolute fucking retarded, please never write any scripts.

>page 3

It's Betty Brant, she was already in Homecoming

Isn't that supposed to be Betty Brant?

How is that complex though

Isn't that Betty Brant? She appeared in Homecoming on the school TV news.

>A bomb is Squad
Nigga what
>X-Men 3 killed the series
There's been no more than 3 years between movies since 2000. You could've at least chosen Wolverine Origins as your example, but overall none of the X-Men films have bombed.
>a bomb is the Fantastic Four reboot
This one is correct.

Attached: Screen Shot 2019-05-06 at 9.50.40 AM.png (254x92, 15K)

>fem chameleon
mmmmommy

That's the girl who worked at Daily Bugle in starting ASM I can't remember the name but it's on the the of my tongue.
this

>Hunter
You mean Kraven?

Attached: Last Hunt.png (1061x1547, 3.58M)

You failed to make it sound complex at all.
And I've already written scripts that got filmed and shown on a big screen.

I'm not even saying it's a good idea, I'm saying that's probably what's going to happen.

Betty Brant.

>>Miles
>literal who no one gives a shite about
Its trending twitter

You’re a moron

No, I mean Hunter, The White Wolf.
He's basically TChalla's white adopted brother who's a hardcore Wakandan nationalist

He's done it before. Had to buy a Spider-Man costume in Germany.

Attached: Spidey vs Wolvie.jpg (505x1200, 226K)

>It made a billion!
>P-Please ignore the fact its getting a reboot because it was so universally panned
Doesn't matter if something makes money if they can't use the IP to springboard more films, a DC/Marvel film needs to make money obviously, but more importantly it needs to make a positive name for the character.

Shazam might not have had massive numbers, but its got solid reviews, introduced people to the character and generated interest for Shazam 2, which will undoubtally make more.

Meanwhile Squad made more money but nobody wants to see Squad 2, so they have to reboot it and pray they get it right.

Another example, Sony's Spider-man films got progressively worse till they hit a point where nobody wanted to see that shit, they were STILL making money, but it was in Sony's interest to throw the rights to Marvel rather than letting the character die.

Learn how franchises work you fucking brainlet.

Were gonna Jason Statham or The Rock for Kraven aren’t we

Peter is just 17-18 now in the MCU. And like it or not , casuals who don't read comics don't accept easily a kid being able to do all these things by himself .

Other problem. in the 60s and 70s super hero life was easier. no cameras anywhere, no smart phones, no internet, no war atmosphere like post 9/11.

it was all more naive. Now a kid even with super powers, can't survive in such a world if he doesn't have someone behind him to cover him.

You want Spiderman to be already independent and a full veteran. I believe instead that they can build an interesting growth if they decide to play it well.

In ten years, "Peter" will be 27 years old and, maybe, the kind of hero you want to see.

Its NEEDLESSLY COMPLEX. Just because someone says its complex doesn't mean they are claiming its primar levels of complex, you dumb ass, just that it has NO point, its a retarded twist, it adds nothing, it is needlessly complex.

They called Bucky the White Wolf

>twitter
go back zoomer

>>final act of the movie, mysterio turned out to be an asshole
>>Mysterio: "Come on Peter, I'm the new Iron Man"
>>Peter: "The world already had an Iron Man"
>mysterio then dies

THIS IS GOING TO HAPPEN

>The White Wolf
I thought they were calling Bucky that now? We'll wait and see I guess.

>Fun fact, the only capeshit movie besides Shazam that made less than 400 past the Avengers first debuted is the Fan4stic.
Power Rangers made $142m
TMNT 2 made $245m
Ghost Rider 2 made $132m (its final weekend was the same that Avengers was released)

Also, bombs are not about the total gross. It's about how much they made vs how much they cost. Justice League may have made $657m, but it also cost at least $300m to make.

But go ahead, keep on moving those goalposts to talk about things you don't understand.

It's not complex AT ALL though. It's literally kid cartoon tier.
People like twists and people like dramatic after credits character reveals, and I'm certain that they would like this one. Again, not saying it's good.

Attached: tumblr_inline_oz47ky7aoD1tchucp_540.png (540x304, 192K)

>babby's first red herring
yikers

I saw that, but I mean the actual character of Hunter.
I'm curious how they handle the idea of a Wakandan Nationalist who isn't actually Wakandan by blood.

which is mostly weird because as far as anyone is concerned that was her mentors name

>Multiverse exists
>No it doesn't surprise
>But it turns out it does, double surprise
That's retarded and you should stop baiting.
The bigger yikes is you not knowing what a red herring is. Introducing the multiverse and then having it be a lie, that's a red herring, introducing it, having it be a lie, but then having it.. Not be a lie again isn't a red herring.

Go away retarded phone poster.

>everything has to be surface level, otherwise it's complex

S H I L L
H
I
L
L

make sense

>phone poster
Just throwing buzzwords around without any context, I've clearly made an autist mad.

Mysterio lying is not red herring, fucking retard. Making you think that his lie is a lie when it's actually true (even if he doesn't know) is red herring.

I like how you completely fail to explain your issue with this hypothetical plot twist other than repeating what the twist is.
Mysterio is all about deception, about faking magic in a world where magic is real. In a meta sense it's pottery and makes complete sense to have him fake something that is actually real.
Besides the "I'm actually from an alternate universe" lie allows him to pretend he's a long established hero despite never being relevant in their universe.

Your post is all the context I need.
>capitalized greentext
>"then having it.. Not be a lie again"
Now fuck off.

Sorry I'm not an expert on phone posting because I've never used it, why would capitizing green texts make me one. As for the other reason I can't even make sense of it.
>here is some uncapitalized green text for you?

>Using capitalization makes someone a phone poster
Is a zoomer thing? Do the kids nowdays not bother to use capitzation when typing on computers?

Attached: 1540362925919.png (453x599, 127K)

>obsess
>every other continuity has Uncle Ben die when Peter becomes Spider-Man
>Peter usually becomes Spider-Man in when he is 15
Okay. So Peter apparently 'forgot' about Uncle Ben and never mentions or references him, even when Uncle Ben didn't even die that long ago?

>kids nowdays not bother to use capitzation when typing on computers?
they can't spell, how do you expect them to know what grammar is?

Unironically kill yourself

Have you ever had a friend lose a parental figure? They don't spend their time talking about them, which doesn't mean it doesn't afffect them daily.

people assume its cosplay/merchandise

Sneed

Don't talk to me about losing parental figures you dumb cuck. I've lost plenty of people in my life but I don't just ignore their fucking existence. If Uncle Ben exists and died as the motivation for Peter to be Spider-Man, he would be ridiculously relevant to mention at least ONCE in Peter's entire career.

Again, there is no excuse for them to just ignore one of the cornerstones of his entire backstory. They don't need to do some retarded backstory again but they could at least just reference it with Peter paying his respects before a big fight or some shit.

Quads confirm it!!!

Peter when Tony dies
>I miss him so much ;_;
Peter when Ben dies
>Sometimes bad things happen or something I guess

Nope. Not allowin it. We'll see how Spider-Verse 2 fairs, but honestly they shouldn't

Did you not read my post because you were angry or something?
Peter's guilt was referenced in CW and Peter is overprotective of May in Homecoming because "it's a hard time for her" or something. Him clumsily explaining to other characters how his uncle died would be lame.

>FUCK, TONY DIED, NOW HOW I GET MY MONEY?

How long ago did Ben die before homecoming?
Because from what they've told us FFH takes place starting right after Endgame

Good point.

>Laddercuck bringing up DC for no reason
Typical

I like this. Makes Peer like the older brother to little Morgan

They do though.

They're not together anymore. In comics

Cute touch

Attached: 3566C8E1-C43B-4B70-9A27-4B6BD07E7614.jpg (1169x337, 314K)

Any more of this? It's cute

>Still believing your lies

Based

did he inherit it?

Why is Dr Strange not in the movie or even mentioned in that Thor/captain marvel scene. Isn't he perfect for this kind of thing and he and peter know each other.

That will probably be answered in Doctor Strange 2

What movies are you referring to exactly?

I think Pete was probably left this stuff in Stark's will.

I feel like that scene was cut short, the editing in these trailers always leaves a bit out.

why do you think that scene would only name two people? the jump cut from Hill saying Captain Marvel is unavailable to Peter saying he's a friendly neighborhood SM was too awkward and sudden for it to be the next line in the scene.

We have only seen the teaser and trailer, maybe he will appear in a cameo scene like Ragnarok, but he's probably busy with other stuffs. After 5 years, who knows how many new threats arise.
And Peter mentions two names he thinks of first, at random.

yeah I just feel like he's the obvious one to mention and that maybe they didn't because he's got some role in the movie

Peter probably thinks Strange is an asshole. Which is kind of true, he's only nice to Wong.

>perfect way to introduce the Mutants and FF

Brilliantly justifies why they've been absent thus far.

That's gay. I want the real Uncle Ben. How is he supposed to be his own character when they force Iron Man into his throat for the second movie?

>It's not in the trailer therefore it's not in the movie

What kind of retard are you?

Friendly reminder capeshit is cringe

4D chess

Literally go to read your comic online ASM 13

Because normies don't necessarily know, and he's pulled that shit in the comics.

cringe

>People bitch at MCU Spidey for not being like the source material
>Mysterio ends up being like the source material
>"muh normies don't know about mysterio he's obviously the bad guy"

Really makes you think

Attached: Di9W1AVUYAA8bit.jpg (673x1200, 95K)