New season of big hero 6

>INTERNABOUT
>Hiro’s jealousy of Karmi’s internship at Sycorax leads him to intern at Krei Tech; the rest of Big Hero 6 tries to deal with old foes Noodle Burger Boy and Trina.

mega.nz/#!zOAAyQSQ!rSMgdavIHh60OmDWsdXSYZFsud7oGqgHgCEfSIhGU70

Attached: s2e1.png (1150x648, 1.01M)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=kzpKZyiCn1M
youtu.be/kK5rXU1_vJI
mega.nz/#!HeAghQjI!ex2toKS2nm-mBP91fm8-cXKro5KcDct5lACMIng3vwU
youtube.com/watch?v=kK5rXU1_vJI
youtube.com/watch?v=0A8IWpdg808
youtu.be/AbmWULPE_A4
youtube.com/watch?v=1nHNDIHZex8
disney.fandom.com/wiki/Big_Hero_6_episode_list#Season_Two_.282019.29
mega.nz/#!WDgkFIDT!A_4xK9TAzcHlpe5AGlF89g7EkK86SDCVobkQ4-bEewE
tvlistings.gracenote.com/overview-affiliates.html?programSeriesId=SH02804016&tmsId=SH028040160000&from=sl&aid=lat
disney.fandom.com/wiki/Something's_Fishy_(Big_Hero_6)
desuarchive.org/co/thread/105006678/#q105015578
files.catbox.moe/cnsmm5.webm
youtu.be/-lUoCg6q0QA
twitter.com/otherland71/status/1093717223753969664
twitter.com/bob_schooley/status/1126170470938583040
mega.nz/#!uXgCjYTD!0EqRA_sILvYh3gxy4nMws7F4Ee38QkhPNdaMROt38IY
mega.nz/#!bWoCWQba!g-O9bDQPF5MJacEiiTzSmR9kWq7NXGz4Kgmb4QwNMr4
desuarchive.org/co/thread/10689398
desuarchive.org/co/thread/106893989
youtu.be/BpQDbv0jnS0
youtu.be/rAOV8jFTIt4
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

I look forward to monsters.

Attached: group05.jpg (1920x1080, 224K)

What's the source on that file? The screenshots looke blurry as shit.

I just grabbed a screenshot from the mkv file I grabbed last night, the mega I found later.

Attached: trina.png (843x619, 838K)

>Looking forward to monsters
>Not Gogo’s ass and hips

>new intro

Sweet. Always love it when they change the intro to fit the theme of the season. Though it's weird that they're going to play up if Liv is really evil when she's among the villains.

Some waifufag's gonna get mad over Trina's new look. Betting on it.

The thing in the top left next to liv is new, right? And the bottom right is a new version of globby.

Attached: sv.png (1098x607, 1.39M)

Yeah, lots of new additions. Mini-Max also shows up a bunch with the other heroes.

I wonder if the dude next to Liv is the main villain for the season's second arc.

I see a lot of villains, but very few of them with actual goals.

So does this confirm that Wasabi is gay?

Attached: vlcsnap-2019-05-06-10h01m26s153.png (1280x720, 745K)

More Karmi is always a treat.

Might be as close as we'll get from Disney.

Did the animation seemed different to anyone else?

Also, I hope they shelf NBB for a bit. Between the first season and the shorts, I'm kinda sick of him.

I'll make you a noodle promise.

>Takes place in redeveloped San Francisco
user they are all gay

I still would.

So, did she attach herself to the mech or is she just riding it?

Yeah the animation for this show switches every other episode it seems. At least they switched to the more smooth one bot the choppy one.

The character animation in this episode looked like absolute ass, super stiff and lifeless even when the characters were emoting.

I guess they're saving up the budget for the finale, just like last season.

Attached: BH6.jpg (922x1400, 727K)

Is Honey Lemon's hand on Hiro's ass?

When's this comic coming out again?

Is that punished Blobby in the bottom right?

Trina's new look is awesome

Yeah. Either something makes him evil in an attempt to cure him or it creates an evil duplicate.

If you want to imagine it that way you can

I wish the show had used a more soft style like this.

for a second I tought the top left was Karmi.

Shame this show isnt as popular.

Where are Honey Lemon's Pants?

Don’t ask, just appreciate we get to see those legs

Mhmm. It's got a decent following, but it's pretty small compared to the bank the movie itself made.

Downloading now. I'm sincerely hyped up for this.

She looks like the female mercenary from that X-treme group back in Season 1 now

>Globby at the bottom right
I'm guessing Trina used one of Obakes old chips to turn him evil again

Attached: 1503305662377.gif (500x283, 880K)

Looks more like he got fucked up by Liv Amara. Probably used something to further mutate him.

It does, usually Snipple's animation doesn't look THIS bad. I honestly thought this was a Norlum ep before I read the credits.

I get the feeling this was just an episode they didn't bother devoting too much effort into.

This makes things to my pee pee.

I was thinking it was Honey's attempt to cure him going wrong, but it would fit with the monsters theme.

Apparently, High Voltage is getting mutated, too.

>Trina referring to Noodle Burger Boy as her little brother
cute

i honestly can't believe noodle burger boy and trina survived.

Attached: D55zP36WwAAYWVB.jpg (1024x1024, 185K)

Gogoxmonster rule34

Attached: 1540323148147.gif (398x260, 3.69M)

Yeah, it seemed like an asspull. NBB more than Trina. Eh, just as long as they don't overuse the former.

I'm surprised they're having Mr. Sparkles come back, too. I was hoping they brought the Jacks back, too. They were fun.

>Apparently, High Voltage is getting mutated, too.
Which one?

Well, they're both machines and NBB was clearly damaged while Trina was apparently safe in a box.
>Yeah, it seemed like an asspull.
Nah, the real asspul is gonna be that Bob didn't actually die.

Why does Fred look like a Snow Bros enemy?

Attached: 40CED44F-0DAE-408C-960E-A9900122E26F.png (1280x960, 67K)

Both.

youtube.com/watch?v=kzpKZyiCn1M

What do you think Liv Amara's plans could be with these monsters, barring generic take-over-the-world plot?

Take humanity to their next level, you know, probably trying to force evolution or something.

Maybe she just wants to create the ultimate lifeform.

Attached: 5064.jpg (480x360, 21K)

okay but why

Attached: top 10 unanswered questions about the cow costume.png (197x214, 55K)

I bought a gogo figure.

Are we finally getting the R63 episode?

Attached: Big hero6.png (684x473, 98K)

You mean shadow, right?

She wants to create the extreme version of jurassic park.

>Wasabi, Fred, Gogo, and Honey jobbing that badly to Trina

I don't know what I expected.

Real reason: Probably a coincidence
Headcanon: They are nerds. You know one of them is into that game

That's been happening a lot lately in animation. Young Justice and Vandal Savage, Stretch Armstrong and Jonathan Rook, etc.

I just hope they don't drag the reveal too long, especially since the opening straight-up spoiled it.

Her head was already loose so she most likely just made herself a new body for her head to be in.

Attached: Trina head.png (629x444, 267K)

>Competitive ... Shallow
Cuts to Krei.
Fantastic. Love Alan Tudyk. Overall the episode was decent, had a lot of funny moments even though the setup let to a big old nothing burger.

>yfw Bob Aken helps Hiro from the shadows

Attached: 1555215860651.jpg (384x492, 21K)

The 2nd episode's out on "on demand" I'll check if anyone rips it.

This episode was basically so they could bring back Trina and NBB, and also so Hiro becomes Krei's intern.

Attached: karmi ahegao.png (800x450, 337K)

Shit, I still need to binge the first season.

Have they fixed the animation yet? I hate how any show that has even the slightest bit of action in it ends up with frames missing, especially if it's not even for an action scene.

It's on disney now so a download should be soon

Attached: sw.png (650x529, 234K)

Is this an edit or a screenshoot?

Closet furry

Watched the newest episode. Much better than the premiere.

You literally got your wish in the first minute of the episode.

Wasabi's new blade sound kills me.

>IEEEIEEIEEYAYAYAYAIEEEEE

Heh. They even made Baymax low battery mode even more drunk-like.

Got a link to a new ep, guys?

youtu.be/kK5rXU1_vJI

They are getting better with these shorts.

I found a torrent that's working, but I'd wait for a mega or even openload.

Attached: trr.png (822x68, 8K)

And it is the episode, but the torrent included an .exe I had to avoid downloading.

Attached: proof.png (1355x729, 737K)

Torrent is fine, thanks :)

>Some waifufag
I am that waifufag. Trina's old look was perfection. But the new mech body is pretty cool and the punk hairdo is even kinda cute so I can't be that mad.

Attached: thot box.png (1280x720, 727K)

What an upgrade.

ayeayeayeayeaye
burrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr

Are there "momakase-fags"?

Attached: moma.png (1111x620, 689K)

It's like if you put Wolverine and Lady Deathstrike in a blender. I wonder if she's mentally in control like that.

>Wolverine and Lady Deathstrike

Exactly what I thought, at first it looked like she was just gonna be deathstrike with snake eyes until the reveal. I do wonder if the pale blue skin is permanent or just because the cold bombs.

>Karmi
There’s a blank spot on the right. Will it get filled this season? If so, by who?

Here's a mega
mega.nz/#!HeAghQjI!ex2toKS2nm-mBP91fm8-cXKro5KcDct5lACMIng3vwU

As a thank you, you can now redeem +1 to your (you) collection.

Probably it’ll last until they find a cure for it. She’s not the only one who gets mutated this season.

youtube.com/watch?v=kK5rXU1_vJI

New short.

I love that we never even got a rational explanation or justification for it.

Next episode is the one where Karmi gets mutated.

They sure revealed Liv as a villain quick.

I guess since this plot only lasts half the season, we'll have quicker pacing.

Hopefully this means we get some actual development on the girl.

You know they want it

Attached: bh6 why.jpg (424x450, 60K)

the new suits make them look evil

Karmi or Liv?

Also, speaking of girls:

youtube.com/watch?v=0A8IWpdg808

So this is the girl that leak user was talking about.

Hiro is a stealth chad

why is hiro's mom trying so hard, holy fuck.

that girl is probably a daughter of one of her friends.

His aunt.

Also, she probably wants him to get some friends of his age instead of just hanging out with college students.

both seem likely desu.

She wants the next best thing to grandkids, since she can´t have those.

Surprised how quickly we got to this point.

>The fanservice is spreading to the males
Based

Well Mono Eye and Grill Mouth strikes be as someone tried to replicate the situation and it backfired

did they Changed Gogo a little? Im getting less of the "above the rest of you" vibe from her

Probably because she barely does anything on these couple of episodes.

The last thread had OP complaining that Hiro's jealousy over Karmi was just a rehash of season 1

But this episode had Hiro holding himself back from questioning Granville because of his mistakes last season was great

Karmi is still annoying. When is she gonna get mutated.

That should be some serious body horror

Oh good. I hope this means Karmi will be gone for a while.

Silent screaming horror as her body tears itself apart.

Double if Hiro is watching helplessly.

Triple if she sees his Captain Cutie Helmet and feels betrayal

Aunt Cass doesn't want Hiro to be a "victim" of statutory rape given that all his male and female friends are college aged students. One of the better ways to avoid that would be to make sure that Hiro has (girl) friends his own age with a shared interest in legal activities (i.e. not bot fighting).

Karmi is great, but the show often gets annoying when she's around because then we have to cringe at how Hiro is acting because of her.

Karmi gets mutated tomorrow.

I look forward to it.

>Hiro uses magnetism
Fucking FINALLY!

Attached: vlcsnap-2019-05-07-23h47m43s949.png (1280x720, 507K)

>IDW
I thought BH6 was Marvel

Marvel licensed the name to Disney, who created an entirely different set of characters.

It's IDW because they're the primary US licensee for Disney product and the series is based on the Disney version. I suppose if Marvel wanted to resurrect their Big Hero 6 and publish it, they could.

I miss this creep

Attached: obake.jpg (1191x670, 51K)

is nice to see he finally has a thing, those magnetic discs were nice

He's done it before, but not often. And not offensively

Big Hero 6 are students in a science tech high, and Marvel's Spider-Man is about Spidey going to a tech high too. Do you think we could have a crossover between these two?

Don't. Remember comics' rules; as long as there's no body, the bad guy can always come back.
Ruined herself. I wished for a redemption for her.

>Hiro having an active part in fights

pinch me I must be dreaming

well technically they're in a science tech university

Possible, depends if Disney will allow it and if that series is still a thing

I see a possibility of an easter egg than a full-blown crossover.

You can always see him right before the credits end.

The latter show got cancelled. It only has Superior Spider-Man and Goblin War arcs left to air.

>"GUYS! GUYS! GUYS! ..... I do not have a mouth..... weeeeEEEEeeeeeeirrrd"

A drunk-acting Baymax is the best.

Attached: drunkmax.jpg (900x504, 168K)

Well, I want to believe there's still hope for "Marvel's Spider-Man". I mean, after so many years, we finally have the Jackal on animation (not counting his Miles Warren persona), so they can't end it without a proper "clone saga".

By the way, even if the show is cancelled, they still can make a crossover. Remember the movie's dimensional portal? That could be the key.

there was so much emotion on that delivery that it made it especially funny.

>redemption
dude, she appeared in like 2 episodes and did nothing, not much of character to redeem there. is best if she remains a villain and actually develops

I hope not, marvel's spider man is trash

>The latter show got cancelled. It only has Superior Spider-Man and Goblin War arcs left to air.
Are those arcs actually happening? I swear I thought it got canned with Doc Oct just taking Peter's body

I have nothing against development, but since she's a robot, I can't stop thinking her loyalty to Obake is just because a chip, like Noodle Burger Boy. So, I would like her to become an ally instead of an enemy.

Compared with "Ultimate Spider-Man"? Sure it is. Not to mention the continuity problems around the series. But still, it's the only Marvel's series that could work for a crossover with Big Hero 6. Guardians of the Galaxy?, too much alien and space stuff. The Avengers?, way above their league. Only one who could work: Iron Man.

Isn't Trina built by scratch by Obake? I don't think she has a chip situation like NBB.

Marvel is pretty mercenary with how they treat their shows. Once they're done with it, they're done with it.

They are. Disney is just dragging the seasons of their last few shows left because they're all cancelled after that. Other studios are producing future Marvel animation projects, like Marvel Rising, Moon Girl, the Hulu shows, What If?, etc.

>Marvel Rising
I heard it is pretty trash too

She's just going to need some reprogramming. Just completely rework her OS.

its kinda weird, but I feel like Zero would fit pretty well in the BH6 universe, he coud be their silver/white power ranger

Attached: Zero_Standing.jpg (416x600, 29K)

at that point wouldnt be her anymore

So taking the Trina out of Trina. She was born evil. Gotta accept that user.

Probably because it's pretty animu and BH6/KH was a thing.

I want the series to take a page from KH. Reintroduce the original Baymax and turn him evil.

Attached: heartlessbaymax.jpg (833x567, 177K)

how doest that work? baymax chip was sent back in his rocket punch, but that can happen since Yama has all those copies of Baymax

In the game the original body was brought back but a new chip was made from some magical heartless voodoo shit.

He should still technically have a copy of the combat chip which made him try to kill Yokai

Wait no. I was wrong. The combat chip was used to corrupt it.

He used it in the pilot and Krei was impressed by it. Maybe he'll use the lab to work on it more.

bump

Soon™

Attached: Smug binch.png (499x408, 305K)

oh no, no.. she gonna die

Why didn't Hiro just turn NBB good again when he was fixing him?

He was trying to get the obake chip out but Trina stopped him.

evil chip, no time, still evil

Assuming she works like other robots we've seen, she must have at least one chip on her, but just like others said taking that out would literally be taking the Trina out of Trina.
One does have to wonder exactly how much of herself would be in that chip, if it could be overwritten with another chip and if that would be morally ok.

He was about to take Obake's chip out until Trina interfered.

Attached: get back inside.png (569x444, 301K)

I remember seeing a chibi Karmi in a BH6 like costume, does anyone have it?

> it could be overwritten with another chip and if that would be morally ok.

So doing a reverse NBB. Don't know if it still counts as morally ok? I guess it would as long as they're seen as simply tools instead of individuals. Kinda sad though. I like seeing the robots being more alive then machine.

my boy still improving

Attached: Wasabi.jpg (1280x720, 121K)

>YAYAYAYAIIEEEEEEEIEEEEEYAYAYA

Is the show good?

If you enjoyed the movie, the show pretty much continues the story with great action scenes (with sometimes poor animation) and Kim Possible-esque humor.

Honestly I hope that Wasabi, Go Go and Honey all get upgrades this season

Fred needs his Kentucky Kaiju back

Actually yes. It's a damned shame close to no one actually watches it, but as a follow up to the movie it's pretty darn good. Sure the 2D animation holds no candle to the original stuff, and they're getting a little more softer in sci-fi but character moments, the plot, much of the humor, and how people work off each other is fantastic. The couple of voice actor changes were either indistinguishable in the case of Fred, or straight improvements.

Not as good as Tangled, the series mind you, but still in the top 3 currently running cartoons at Disney and top 10 overall current running cartoons.

>how much of herself would be in that chip
Probably everything, we saw that taking Baymax's original chip out literally takes everything Baymax is known for out, so with Trina it's probably the same.
>if it could be overwritten with another chip
Obake's chips tend to take priority for obvious reasons, but I'm sure it could be done.
>if that would be morally ok.
lmao no, specially since Trina is basically the most human we've seen a robot be, we even used to think she was an actual human at one point, NBB and Baymax aren't like that so it's kinda fine, but anyone else but Trina messing with her mind would be pretty fucked up and definitely not something I'd call "morally ok"

what if we took the nbb chip and put it in trina?

Attached: thinking apu.png (680x521, 92K)

You'll get a Noodle Burger Boy in a teenage body.

Big Hero 7

Attached: XhGG6NYSHRnFxW-SvBw_ACrfojgbG2vGH0V8wMNh8FI0fRDxRuKoSDLNYNRUie_Ayq8okIovbq_s2ENR95bEO4uwQiGz9x7vrzRQ (1280x720, 143K)

which is a funny comparison when you look at the crew and realize that Bob schooley and Mark McCorkle are on the dev team.

So that's how Trina is redeemed.

Wasabi has a wild side, he may seen like the safe guy but he goes to fight crime, he is the only one who dont weat a helmet, savage.

Attached: the real madlad.png (396x764, 365K)

All this Trina and NBB talk has made me wonder what the fuck are they gonna do now, "Father's gone", she said it herself.

thats what the blond cientis woman I cant remember the name is here for

hard to say, I have no idea what Trina wants. revenge maybe

It will be interesting to see how the team deals with mutated Karmi, an enemy they'll be reluctant to harm.

Hiro will probably want to harm her

I hope they make a multiverse episode and they themselfs from the comics

Attached: e7d00a8c2c727c7e48c7c191561eb21b._SX1280_QL80_TTD_.jpg (1280x1968, 708K)

Why, robot crimes, of course.

I want him to use the microbots, but magnetism is a start.

that thing kinda killed his brother. I dont think hes touching it again

Will they include any of the "upgrades" they got in KH3?

It's also way OP of a trick.

From tomorrow's episode, featuring Wasabi and his crush.

Attached: D5_yHHAUEAAcH4p.jpg (1200x677, 106K)

what they got?

youtu.be/AbmWULPE_A4

You could've just posted them using their new upgrades.

For anyone that cares, the bh6 upgrades from kh3:
Wasabi-can launch his blades as a range attack
gogo-gravity field so she can run along walls
fred-ice and fire breath

Just watched the new episode they cure Orso, Karmi is starting to like Hiro more, and they use the black and gray armor

Fred of House Excelsior, First of His Name, King of the Andals and the First Men, Lord of the Seven Kingdoms, and Protector of the Realm.

I wish the animation was as good looking as the storyboards.

Attached: D6AVtnbUYAAwyMS.png (730x412, 206K)

Attached: D5hN2ObWkAAXGje.jpg (990x1200, 198K)

Attached: DpfbP9eUYAoVEXu.jpg (954x542, 51K)

Thanks, I oughtta check it out then

Like as a friend or seeing him romantically without the suit

I know we are only two episodes in but Im alredy liking gogo more this season

Attached: killer app.jpg (1280x720, 141K)

Karmi may turn against BH6 and go villain like Casssandra in Tangled.

Attached: 58968161_132852547808466_2156100971645081207_n.jpg (891x611, 89K)

youtube.com/watch?v=1nHNDIHZex8

Has anyone seen these

I just saw the schedule of upcoming episodes. What the heck they're planning to release 10 episodes in 2 weeks?

disney.fandom.com/wiki/Big_Hero_6_episode_list#Season_Two_.282019.29

Better than Mole, at least.

Love the recurring Obake gag.

>Granville becomes Big Hero 6
That was a pretty neat moment.

>Alt universe versions have different designs
>Except the Freds why look exactly the same except they have different clothing colors.

And now the waiting game

Attached: twg.png (331x299, 98K)

It's already out on youtube tv

>Karmi didn't go away

Disappointing. At least the animation looks like it got better.

Attached: 1516129096386.jpg (304x251, 16K)

Well, "cured" him until Liv turns him again.

She asks Captain Cutie if Hiro's okay after being kidnapped by Knox. So, just as a friend, but a tsundere one for now.

>Wasabi is homo but Fred isn't
Suffering.

The mutant version loses her original bad-ass and charisma. I am not into it.

The whole show should have adopted this art style.

Everyone but gogo thought he was handsome.

Attached: go.png (1111x622, 1.19M)

>May your blade be as true as your heart

Attached: gaaaaaaaaaaay.png (1113x621, 836K)

Calling it. This symmetrical perfect guy is secretly a mutant weapon.

I already like her more than Karmi.

Anyone have a mega link of season 1 episodes?

Gogo cant compliment man or she'll explode

I actually liked Karmi this episode.
She wasn't an entire ass and actually helped.
Plus it seems like her and Hiro's relationship is finally going towards a fine "I don't absolutely hate you" direction

Because gogo sucks

the video says guest star, are we supposed to know who Isabella Gomez is? and can we assume shes not gonna be part of the show?

Too bad she’s gonna get mutated in a future episode

So have they talked about the black suits before today’s episode? It seemed so random when they pulled it out.

Today's episode isn't the one where it happens?

No

I think is Iron Man situation, Hiro needed specific suits before so he learned and made some beforehand

I'm pretty sure they're the same suits from the first knox episode but painted

Huh. Going from the plot synopsis I thought Karmi would learn too much and Liv would turn her into a mindless monster to shut her up, as there is no mention of Karmi in the other plot synopses this season.

I got a real kingdom heart vibe from that line.

Can you link me to the plot synopsis?
Also, Karmi might show up in episodes even without her in the description. Synopsis are normally generic plot descriptions that doesn´t go too far into what actually happens in the plot.

Yeah, for a second I thought it was a reference, but then I remembered the actual quote was "may your heart be your guiding key".

> Everyone gets mutated
What's that, TMNT 2012?

they both called ultra armor but maybe is a second version, since Gogos is way bigger in the first version

forgot the pic

Attached: ultra armor.jpg (1280x720, 264K)

>Hiro and Fred enlist Karmi to find out what Liv Amara is doing to cure Orso Knox, the man who was mysteriously turned into a monster.

It looks like it might be happening in tomorrow's episode instead. The title is Something's Fishy and Karmi's monster form appears to be a fish creature.

Attached: 1546323751535.png (562x262, 162K)

>That outfit REALLY complements her already huge thighs
Maybe it's the yellow lines that makes them look bigger because christ I just want her to leg lock my head in that outfit

It’s not because of that. High Voltage gets mutated and turn into fish or eel monsters. They create their own electricity.

It's looking like the episode could be Something Fluffy or Lie Detector (both of which focus on Liv) or an episode that hasn't been announced yet.

Or leaker user took the piss and Karmi doesn’t turn into a monster

damn, and I was just starting to like Gogo

Leaker-user said it'd be halfway through the season.

Wasabi is a giant slab of beef

Fred is a lanky goof

[/spoiler]This season is divided into two arcs though, the first being City of Monsters. The fuck is the second arc then?[/spoiler]

I love how she practically wets herself when she thinks about or sees Hiro’s alter ego

so, we gonna get fan friction 2?

sometimes she just becomes a cat

Attached: karrrmi.jpg (1280x720, 212K)

Yes, and?

Attached: -.png (489x272, 250K)

mega.nz/#!WDgkFIDT!A_4xK9TAzcHlpe5AGlF89g7EkK86SDCVobkQ4-bEewE

If anyone wanted a mega

Monster Obake

Is subtitles included in mega? I'm non-native English speaker and need the subtitles.

more like zombie Obake, Zombake

He better be a fucking hot monster mess.

Attached: 1514650663427.gif (192x197, 87K)

So they're showing new episodes every single week day. Kinda wish they wouldn't. Feels like the break in between will be extra long.

That ominous-looking symbol on Karmi's labcoat has something to do with her mutation doesn't it.

Yeah, they did confirm the next arc won’t be until later this year.

Well that sucks

Where do you get these synopsis from

The wiki.

What if Liv mutates Karmi in such a way that it looks like it's Big Hero 6's fault?

>When Honey Lemon sets out to cure Globby and make him human again, Big Hero 6 must now face a new evil globlike villain.
Globby is gonna get his own arch enemy

Attached: Globby_CTC.png (1280x720, 507K)

>wiki

Not really the best source. What is the citation?

Karmi would probably go Cassandra of Tangled.
Both of them have some common properties:

Both are new major female characters in the TV show.
Both are aggressive ladies.
Karmi obsessed in Hiro in hero suit v. Cass obsessed in Rapunzel
Karmi dislikes Hiro v. Cass dislikes Eugene

Attached: tumblr_ppxzm9wv2S1wn7701o9_r1_1280.jpg (1045x1920, 645K)

Karmi isn´t nearly as fucked up as Cass though. She´s just an antisocial and rude girl.

> Karmi would probably go Cassandra of Tangled.

Eh. Nobody knows why Cass betrayed Raps besides some destiny reasons. I don't see Karmi going the same way.

Also where does it says Karmi will mutate? None of the episode descriptions mentions it as far as I know.

tvlistings.gracenote.com/overview-affiliates.html?programSeriesId=SH02804016&tmsId=SH028040160000&from=sl&aid=lat

It's not in any of the descriptions. We got that info (and image), from the leak user, who's leaked a lot of other info before, including the chibi shorts and Megan's existence).

That doesn't say anything about Karmi getting mutated.

Ah. Imo the image looks like a mutated Juniper. The thimb on YouTube TV shows them holding a fish thing.

i hope it's that and not someone controlling globby.

I checked the archive, that leak user seems kinda autistic. Bet money the city gets mutanted at the end of the "arc" and everyone including her are back to normal by the end of the episode.

>mutated Juniper
The leaked captures shows that the mutated high voltage daughter-mom are in blue colour fish people with mohawk hair styles.
disney.fandom.com/wiki/Something's_Fishy_(Big_Hero_6)

Fred and Wasabi should work on some team moves.

Attached: monster fight.webm (1280x720, 2.96M)

Attached: monster fight2.webm (1280x720, 1.89M)

Woo that's hideous.

desuarchive.org/co/thread/105006678/#q105015578

The dude said she turns back to normal when he posted the original picture ya boobs.

Attached: tl.png (857x111, 23K)

Well, I guess it would have been too cruel to let her as a monster for the whole season.

I don't think anyone thought Karmi was gonna be a monster forever.
Though that'd be kinda cool ngl.

If Karmi goes mutant, I just hope her character design can be cool as Cassandra.

Attached: 58409060_422865031604317_4767257231068070692_n.jpg (1080x1350, 110K)

Do you think any members of BH6 will become mutants?

I hope Fred does

Fred is a real dragon in the original Marvel comics.

Attached: lg.png (1260x122, 13K)

There was an ad on disney channel that had Mole playing with a monster that looked like Fred.
So it may happen.

And I guess I should spoil these

files.catbox.moe/cnsmm5.webm

Attached: 1546324519922.png (889x506, 349K)

That’s creepy

so megan is another bitch.
Hiro has the worst taste in women.

Hiro x Peni Parker is best ship.

That just seems like an alternate suit for him.

Please tell me there's cute fanart

Part Japanese Teen Geniuses and their giant robots. Its a match made in heaven.

Attached: hey__by_spookylolly-dcvwcaw.jpg (760x1051, 149K)

Attached: 59d.jpg (1192x670, 131K)

youtu.be/-lUoCg6q0QA

Attached: 2e3.jpg (1027x778, 147K)

> New girl debuts right in the episode Karmi is mutated
So much burns.

>police shitting on Hiro
Ha

>megan
who?

Peni is a Parker. Men or women, Parkers are bad news in any universe.

I mean, Penny would just be anime Kairi.

still better than Mai, that psycopath

the girl on these previews

am I the only one who doesnt like Megans voice? she sound like a guest VA, like when they invite children to some character

>no city with a skilled police force needs heroes
unless this dude has a plan to upgrade your average officers equipment to the level of bh6's equipment they couldn't even handle most of lower tier s1 villains, Nbb would shit stomp most if not all of them by himself.

They'd get fucked over by a globby too.

oh yeah i consider globby up there in terms of danger, and even if the police get equipment on tier with heroes, half the success of bh6 is because they made the equipment themselves and are tech skilled.

Yeah, that conflict is pretty stupid. What makes it even worse is that the heroes are a complete team. The trope of "cop hates vigilantes" comes with heroes like spiderman, where there´s only 1 of them in his city and could turn bad at any moment. A team is less likely to do that.

Masked vigilantes cause more paper work. Cops hate that.

This makes sense. Cops have to follow rules and regulations. Vigilantes doesn't have to so they don't have to deal with the aftermath. Cops do.

still better than death by burgerbot or sentient goo

Yeah playing that up more, especially the whole clean up thing would go a lot better. Though given that the criminal underworld has existed before Big Hero 6 who knows what's going on in that department.

That's a reason I'd like to see on a cartoon. It's better than always have the "policemen are the true lawmen, costumed heroes aren't" they always give.

If Hiro weren't so self centered, he should take that cop's stance as a positive thing.
What does he care who stops the crime, as long as it is getting stopped?

Though now I wonder, is there actually a law in the books against something like, for example, creating a device that could destroy the world?
And would NBB or Trina count as criminals? Are they far enough into tech ethics in that world that they could get arrested, or would they still just count as property that the owner or manufacturer is responsible for?

i don't think the cops are psychically capable of tackling the shit going on if they even wanted too which they do,but we passed bunker buster levels of fire power being required to tackle high tier villains and monsters with baymaxe's overdrive mode not too mention all the legal tape they'd have to go through to do anything, but yeah i sometimes wonder the legal aspect of robotic criminals.

I see it more of two ways
1. Very likely the cops aren't going to be able to even come remotely close to stopping the villains
2. In a lesser sense it could be a self-confidence builder

It looks like so far, everything she's doing is just elaborate schemes to make extra money. For all her pretension, she's pretty much a petty crook.

Well, he could be worried about the cops going after him for vigilantism, or wondering if what bh6 does is good in the long run.

No Gay Shit. This an Action Series, as far as i know there's nothing progressive in the show or hinted to be on set

Gogo hates man thou

>Tfw Hiro can't be the homo

Chill dude. Wasabi and the others can appreciate a well groomed pretty guy.

Except Gogo. Her standards are too high.

Nah, she spends team mission with Fred more than any others. Admiring pepole is just not her thang, do not expect otherwise nor a twist on her. Let's be Realistic

Why is she even friends with them again? She's a bit of a cunt

is just a thing I noticed in the series, she talks up cientists if they're woman but if is guy she says "not bad, for a guy"

Psst. Noticing aren't enough, she's really not what you think she is or what she would be. Like i said don't expect no twist.

I have no idea what you trying to say

Tough girl personality. Gotta balance out the bubbly one.

> she talks up cientists if they're woman

The same reason why bodybuilders talks up a storm with other bodybuilders. Same field of interests.

I'm telling you she's not man-hating, and what you said seconds later you're wrong. And I have the feeling that she's gonna to be all soon soften-up towards Fred and Nobody Else

but her only talking up woman an holding man in contempt come across a immature

Eh. Sounds like you're selectively perceiving what you want to see.

She´s not supposed to be perfect though. If what you want is for her to apologise to a guy for undermining him, you have to agree that it would take some special circumstances for that to happen.

She's not at all Talkative

season 1 episode 13 compare that to her reaction to Liv Amara, but to be fair I wouldnt have noticed if havent watched season one 2 or 3 times

Liv appears to have a look of regret here. But that could be more "I had to sacrifice one of my best scientists" than actually caring about Karmi as a person.

Attached: boop.gif (768x432, 1.33M)

She's got a tough girl act. She was the first to hug Hiro when he was at his lowest and acted concern over him in Kingdom Hearts. She's no man-hater.

>I'mma mutate yaaaa~

That's what a said, how could anyone has the nerve to misinterpret her?

>how could anyone has the nerve
what?

Curious but what is your first language?

I does she have to keep a mask when group of friends are a bunch of weirdos? I think the problem is with me, I cant like a character like her

When a person sticks to a personality type for a long time, it can be hard to break. Some people don't like Honey Lemon super bubbly personality. Some don't like Wasabi's OCD. It's just the way it is.

funny enough Wasabi is my favorite character, I like that he can be tough while being a super tidy and soft guy

Dude, My typing wasn't always that absent-straight, i do speak & write completely well. Don't judge me for a little mistake in the sentence.

I wanna boop Karmi

Attached: gogo.png (838x1080, 673K)

huge

Attached: parking butt.jpg (1280x720, 216K)

going by Honey Lemon in this that may exactly whtat will happen. Did Hiro got Anything?

No harm. Just curious.

He got another Baymax.
No way that’s canon.

>Gee Hiro, why does your aunt let you have two Baymaxs?

shit, he gonna put Noodle Burger Boy into one of those Baymax bodies Yama made, Baymax Burger

is that a spider? what is WITH those shoulders?

>gogo-gravity field so she can run along walls
Gogo actually learned this in the series

She can build up speed so that she go up vertically up a wall. But that seems

But as far as I know she can't run horizontally across walls.

>catching up on the new episodes
>Seventh Wheel
>that nighttime establishing shot of Sycorax with villainous music blaring
That is some old-school Saturday morning shit and I love it.

Attached: 1508609716875.jpg (500x500, 43K)

Karmi is so fucking sexy
I want to fuck her on top of a desk

pleb

I wonder how monster Karmi is supposed to be an antagonist when we've seem that the mutants retain their minds and she should be aware that Liv is responsible for what happened to her.

>we've seem that the mutants retain their minds
>implying Liv isn't gonna fix that

I've been missing shows like that, and this is the closest that hits that spot. Well, the Netflix Stretch Armstrong series did as well, but I've been waiting ages for season three.

I think she is building an army, she may be selling the villains chips but she still the one controling them, thou I dont know why she would need an army

Sorry, user, but word has it that show’s been cancelled.

Ah I was hoping for some Body Horror

Why is it that Karmi is submerged here, whereas when she mutated Momakase she inserted a chip in her neck? As well as with Orso Knox, his chip was in his wrist. Are they different kinds of mutations?

Attached: 34499992-5393-48A0-ADE9-D81E10644065.jpg (2048x1138, 980K)

Says it's got a Third Season in the docket

Call me crazy here but I think due to the nature of the storyboard the one that's submerged is actually Liv (I dunno, to me she just seems too big to be Karmi) and Karmi is simply finding out about it.
Maybe it's Liv making like a Big experiment on herself to become the ultimate lifeform.

It could be an improved mutation process so Karmi doesn't retain her mind like Orso Knox.

this fucking blackmail liv is doing with knox is kinda messed up

I looked it up and you're right.

twitter.com/otherland71/status/1093717223753969664

It sucks. Hasbro should've done with Dreamworks did and offered at least 52 episodes minimum.

That Google info links to the wikia, and everything there seems unreliable.

Don't worry, Mabel also did blackmail and she's a so-called saint so

The fact that she never even drops her friendly, cheery demeanor makes it worse. The most villainous she looked so far was her scene with Momakase at the beginning of Seventh Wheel.

Ah a dang shame it was just getting intresting.

Also miss Buddy Thunderstruck. Such a comfy show.

She's a Sociopath.

When you look at the thighs of the woman submerged in this actually makes more sense, compare them to Liv in Karmi's not thicc enough, that's Liv inside the chemicals or whatever that is.

Attached: Bubble Bass.jpg (1152x864, 94K)

>absent-straight
???
It's okay to admit you're ESL

The chemicals make you thicc

Attached: did you just.jpg (1280x720, 392K)

Honey Lemon gonna want some of that

Attached: this-detail-in-big-hero-6-proves-that-honey-lemon-2-2391-1441929830-1_dblbig.jpg (625x415, 54K)

That scene better end with them riding baymax with a few notes borrowed from A Whole New World

Perhaps that's why she looks the way she does here rather than feeling regret, she could be frustrated that her project may not be going in the direction she planned for it to go.

Also just realizing the nose doesn't match Karmi's either.

Attached: hm.gif (480x480, 375K)

>Fred's power is that he has a stand

Neither of their noses really match Karmi's, but these drawings tend to be rough, so it's hard to tell which is Liv and which is Karmi.

I still stand by my thighs theory, that's the body of an adult woman, Karmi's a sticc.

Shared interests (plus forced closeness due to school). That can help bridge a huge difference in personalities. Basically my best friend in high school was someone that, looking back, I probably would never have been able to get along with had we met in another setting.

Who is this guy?

Attached: unknown.jpg (294x298, 90K)

Only time will tell.
Probably no one important tho.

Attached: We just don't know.gif (250x251, 1002K)

Maybe the main villain for the second half.

The new episode was pretty cute. Hiro got to be somewhat normal for a while.

Yeah, Season 2 is split into two "arcs." This is the first one, and it's a big old marathon. The second is towards the end of the year.

Apparently this arc is gonna end on a 3-parter like last season.

Attached: arc.png (517x372, 72K)

If that Big Hero 6 sequel is still being made I hope they include shit from the show.

Fred's new suit is pretty cool makes me wish all of the team gets suit upgrades and more powers.

Anyone got a link for that? I can't find it anywhere!

Tired of the team jobbing so often and return if the Mad Jack's when?

the tweet?

twitter.com/bob_schooley/status/1126170470938583040

The three parter, I can find chunks of it on Youtube, but my usual places don't have it yet. Sorry, I should have been more clear.

Here's a mega
mega.nz/#!uXgCjYTD!0EqRA_sILvYh3gxy4nMws7F4Ee38QkhPNdaMROt38IY

I like it

Attached: fredmeleon.png (677x593, 708K)

>Are there "high voltage-fags"?

Attached: hv.png (1099x610, 1.3M)

What was the point of breaking them out? Just for money?

Thank you so much! This was a great finale!

Mega?

mega.nz/#!bWoCWQba!g-O9bDQPF5MJacEiiTzSmR9kWq7NXGz4Kgmb4QwNMr4

Damn, leakerguy's been going all out. I wonder if Disney's probed his anus these days...

Attached: dabonem.png (2048x2048, 1.15M)

Oh, these aren't splicers.

Attached: Batman Beyond Dana Splicer Spots.png (1328x1026, 1.14M)

Also possible for it to be a clone (or a twin sister twist or something).
fucking leakeranon making us study thighs and the tasteful thickness of it

Who is Honey Lemon supposed to be?

And even when there is a body.... they ALWAYS come back lol

>WE HAVE THE POLICE

Attached: 1371478121966.jpg (3840x2160, 584K)

leaky said that new girl would warm up to Hiro and become an ally early on. Seemed to be better than Karmi's treatment of Hiro already.
desuarchive.org/co/thread/10689398
>Her episode is that she hates BH6 but slowly warms up and becomes Hiro's close friend, a contrast to Karmi's fangirlism where she constantly belittles Hiro.
>Karmi doesn't know of her existence throughout.

I want an episode where Wasabi becomes fearless like with that Shaggy bar fight scene or the episode with the nerd from Motorcity.

He's the team's best fighter, so it'd be fun to see him limitless for a short while.

I still don't see the purpose in the long run to have another civilian ally. Unless it's only to make Karmi realize her feelings for Hiro much later through jealousy. Otherwise, why didn't they just give him a male friend his age.

Attached: moments before hiros death.png (650x370, 242K)

Maybe she's trying to build up an army of monsters.

Doesn’t look mutated so maybe they don’t work with Liv.

So the hour long arc finale isn’t gonna air until way later? That sucks.

>Karmi doesn't know of her existence throughout.
Wasted opportunity

I want to see Karmi's reaction to getting cucked.

Does Karmi find out about Megan before her mutation, after her mutation or after she's cured?

The Chris-istant. I would think because of that scene where they talk about how symmetrical his face is, that asymmetrical mask would be the clue.

Based Liv, cleansing the fandom from waifufags, one mutation at a time.

Phase 2

Attached: High Voltage.webm (1280x720, 2.3M)

But going OP when provoked is Baymax's thing.

that gonna be sad, pretty sure Hiro is Karmis only friend

>I want an episode where Wasabi becomes fearless like with that Shaggy bar fight scene or the episode with the nerd from Motorcity.
I want that too.

According to leaker user they will meet at some point.

wait, so which one is it? According to this user leaker guy said otherwise

>A recurring character as a replacement after Karmi's...monster episodes ;)makes Hiro give her the no way fag
>they just want a new female friend for Hiro while Karmi's out of the picture.Then for season 3...
The way I took it is that they'll probably meet in Season 3.

um...

Attached: ARCHIVE dead link.jpg (905x517, 56K)

Someone got Disneyed.

I think they forgot a number, they posed a post in the ten million when we're in the 100 million

does anyone know where I can find the OST for this show? I want the songs that play when High Voltage show up

Those gotdamm sploicers

An Upgraded Baron Von Steamer?

Robake

You can see Von Steamer in the bottom row in

We have to talk about what they´re gonna do with Fred´s dad.
Stan Lee is dead, and who knows if he was able to record a cameo this season. Will they kill the character off or will he just have silent cameos?

Silent cameos if at all. He's already got very little screen time so he could very much just be "traveling"

What will be your reaction if Megan wins the Hirobowl?

At best they'll probably just mention him being away doing important stuff.

police dude in the first episode
>we cant handle this

Attached: the popo.jpg (640x360, 69K)

Anyone else find it weird that Megan's dad would mention Cass's coffee shop instead of the fact that they were friends?

it was fairly obvious they couldn't. good intentions aside there's just too big off a power gap.

Attached: 1555460579960.jpg (830x1280, 87K)

Ops
desuarchive.org/co/thread/106893989

Attached: 007.png (500x500, 248K)

She's Beakley

Honey Lemon's gummy bear armor was cute

I heard he recorded all of his cameos for season two, at least.

Spider-Man already got a crossover with a Disney Teen Sitcom so I don’t see see how this could be worse.

Eh, I only care about Krei. I’m not really into youngsters

you havent watched Marvel Spider Man

Just to prove I’m not making this up
youtu.be/BpQDbv0jnS0
youtu.be/rAOV8jFTIt4

Yea they had that big Halloween event a while back. Probably the last time Disney really put thought into something

It was really nice to get a crossover with all the current Disney sitcoms from that time. But it feel so wrong with Spider-Man, I’m not so sure but I think there was a sitcom about some girl(s) who could travel in time which could have fit better. Or maybe use an ordinary person like the prot. from GirlMeetsWorld for a SliceOfLife episode

I was thinking of this.

You're Wrong. it means "not typing straightly in grammar order"

"Word Order in Disorder"

Attached: Daa_lIyUwAAVpuG.jpg large.jpg (1300x1300, 203K)

Attached: D6ECxuqWwAEjDb0.jpg large.jpg (2048x1672, 296K)

Is Hiro x Gogo canon yet?

I bet all my Savings to Gogo x Fred.

Same

so that how Hiro looks like when his high, also I bet the cop daughter is into some hardcore drugs

Doesn't seem weird. They already know they're friends and a coffee shop is a nice thing to mention.

She's the one who calls him on the phone the most.

Nah, Honey Lemon and Fred.

Attached: 048.png (462x536, 231K)

is he gonna use the chameleon suit from now on or is it an occasional thing?

lmao you're a cartoon policeman you can't even use an actual gun

Are we gonna get an episode where she reunites with that dreamy foreign exchange student?

hope not, that kinda of episode ends with a hearth broken really hard

Oh yeah I forgot Disney banned gun use

Nega-Globby tomorrow

Is it a reference of Pascal in Tangled?

it's just a chameleon

He is probably gonna get several different suits to choose from, it keeps his abilities interesting.

Hot

Gogo is too older for Hiro. It will never happen in the show.

os between Karmi and Megan, and I rooting for Karmi. I hava a thing for loners, but Mega chances are probably better, that is if Hiro doesnt get her father killed and she becomes a super villain, as one tend to do

Yeah I like the way Karmi and Hiro compliment each other. Gonna be honest I wasn’t crazy about the relationship until maybe Small Hiro One, where they finally shared a moment of mutual understanding. I think it has potential for some really nice growth. Both Hiro and Karmi are workaholics that get obsessed with their work. They would be an unstoppable team if they actually got along- the bio chem prodigy and the robotics genius? That’s a recipe for disaster and I love it.

>Ultimate-Spider man takes place in the same universe as Jessie, which takes place in the same universe as Zack and Cody, That's so Raven, Hannah Montana, Cory in the house, and more
Know this is still hilarious

Where does one watch the new season?

>Have you ever thought the city doesn't need big hero 6
Bitch without them the city would even be around

Attached: 1448822969604.png (817x720, 610K)

*Wouldn't

itt ctrl f mega start from the top, if not there's various sites you can watch it on.

>Gogo is too old for Hiro
Hot

But that doesn't mean it shouldn't happen

Glad we get to have daily threads for this cause its airing.

Well, it's more like a single thread that lasts the whole week, the show isn't exactly super popular, which might be a good thing depending how you look at it, but at least it has a decent enough following to warrant some discussion.

So how long until Fred gets tempted to use the emerging biotech stuff from this season to turn into a true Kaiju like he said he wanted to in the movie (and was hence the reason he hung out with the smart group)?

Cause she does geniunely like them despite them constantly agrvating her and they bonded through Tadashi's death and the subsequent events of the movie.

After Hiro has a breakdown and tries to get Baymax to kill the professor she's the first to hug him afterwards. She does care, even if she's constantly grumpy.

>Globby tries to get a job at Noodle Burger
Hope this episode doesn't with gin turning evil.

This, they won't say it but that would be a legitimate reason
His friends and classmates are all way older then him and he's gotten in to tons of sketchy shit like with crime gangs (and this is with her not knowing of BH6). He's a rape victim waiting to happen

Liv's assistant is confirmed for superhuman or some type of robot.

No surprise. He's too perfect.

Way too symmetrical.

Honey Lemon gets an upgrade a new purse with a bunny on it that turns into a gatling gun and evil globy is a clone mutated by Liv kinda like Carnage.

spoilers man

Eh his spoiler doesn't bother me too hard, we're close to bump limit for a new thread anyway

so normal globy is ok? i'm just really worried about my boy and thought he got captured by bio lab Frankenstein lady

Attached: cookie_dough.png (1234x623, 705K)

Globy gets his own song and fight.

He stays the same but now he's loved by the city.

Eh just give it like 5 years and that won't matter.

that makes me happy too read, honestly

reee mega when

Oh good. A lot of these villains from first season has been growing on me.

Looks like we're getting one more mutated villain, at least.

Attached: D6LZCH-UUAIiALV.jpg (1200x1200, 196K)

>Mutated Mr. Sparkles

The heck is Liv's end goal.

So Sparkle and Yama?

Mutated Baymax cupcake

Hah. I actually want to see Liv create a bio-mechanical mutation of Baymax.

I guess Yama doesn't have much to do now that his boss is dead

Turn everyone into furries apparently.

New thread?